Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Farm Hands (kenny x mistress)

Celest woke the next morning with an annoyed groan. The sun was shining in through the window interfering with her beauty sleep. Stubbornly she pulled the covers over her head, hooking her right leg over the sheets so that only about half her body was covered. She was sprawled out taking up the whole bed. Her eyes squint shut as she tried to go back to sleep. Something felt off though. After two long minutes she realized something was missing. Where was the warmth. Where was her wonderful body heat. Her arm felt around but there was no one to grab. Lazily she pulled the covers from her face and sat up. It took a moment for the events of last night to return to her memory and she realized why it felt strange waking in this strange place. Her eyes scanned the room in search of her hero. She even looked on the ground thinking maybe he left the bed after she fell asleep. "Noah?" She called out softly thinking maybe he was in the rest room. She got no reply.

"Where the heck did he go this early." She wondered aloud as she crawled out of bed and went straight into the bathroom. She brushed her hair and straightened out her shirt, buttoning back one of the buttons that had popped open during the night to expose a little more than she was comfortable with. Ignoring the pants that still sat on the counter she left Noah's room to explore the rest of the house and find where he had went. Celeste barely made it a few feet in the hallway when the smell of food reached her nose. Someone was cooking. She began to follow the scent through the hallway in hopes of finding the source. It took a little time to navigate through the house. Not only because she had no idea where she was going but also because she took her time taking in her environment by looking at the furniture and stepping up close to look at the family photos scattered around the house.

Finally Celest stepped into the doorway of the kitchen. "Good morning." she chimed as she finally spotted Noah, he was dressed, cooking and in the process of setting out food on the table. "Mmm.. something smells good." She complemented as she walked over to get a closer look. She cuffed a hand over her lips yawning. "What time did you get up this morning?" She asked curiously.

Noah barely heard the girl approach over the sizzling of the food as he went about his buissnes. He turned with a smile as he caught her voice, pan in one hand and spoon in another as he scooped one of the girls veggie fries onto a plate. "Up before the sisters? You're one surprising girl ain't ya." He mused in an energetic voice as he slid the plate into the oven along side a second one, keeping both the sisters breakfasts warm in the oven until they awoke.

"Most girls around her, enjoy their veggies, I reckoned you might be the same." He added as he took a second pan full of sizzling VeggieTales and slid it onto a plate before twisting to step past Celeste, pecking her on the forhead as he walked past her. "And mornin' to ya too." he added quickly as he stepped into the dining room, setting her food on a long wooden table making sure she sat across from the glass wall that looked out over the back yard, a large fenced off grassy area with a single tree and a tire swing, obviously this wasn't all of the property, it had been fenced off for when the girls were young, a place for them to play and still be seen from the house.

"I was up, mmmmaybe an hour before first light, I didn' much pay attention." He answered as he stepped back into the kitchen to the two remaining pans on the stove. "So do you like bacon or eggs? I can cook ya up some mighty quick if ya don' like the veggitables." He asked curiously as he began pulling off his meat and eggs from the pans onto his own plate. "An' you can drink any thin' in the fridge, cups are to the right an' I think the milk is... a week old, don' recall any of the girls goin' out to the barn lately and gettin' a fresh supply." Noah mused as he kept trucking along, bending down to pull a loaf of bread from the oven the smelt of garlic, butter and cheese, placing it on the counter and pulling apart the slices onto a plate. "Ya sleep well? Last I saw of ya you were 'ba'-ing like a lil' lamb, reckoned by the way you were out ya wouldn' be rising till mid day."

"They are going to join us for breakfast?" She asked him curiously as the man was scooping food into a plate and putting them in the oven. "I like veggies." She nodded her head as she leaned against the doorframe, still half asleep. Her eyes were fixated on the dog boy. He moved around the kitchen as if he owned the place. This had to be a daily ritual for the man he seemed to have an even pace as he cooked, knowing what was coming next throwing food in the pans and scooping veggies out without a second guess. She could smell the steamed greens as he stepped by her. His little kiss in her forehead waking her up a bit more. A smile instantly appeared her lips.

She stayed in place but turned enough to watch from a distance as he set the table in the next room over. "So you really did not sleep at all." She concluded when he mentioned he woke before the crack of dawn. She could not figure out how he had so much energy this early with no sleep. "I would not mind some eggs." She hold him as her hand rolled over a rumbling stomach. She was not sure veggies would be enough to satisfy this much hunger. She felt like she was starving. She finally pushed off the door and went to the fridge when he mentioned a drink. She paused after opening the door and shook her head. "I could not burden you by sleeping in that long." She told him "I slept long enough." Her eyes scanned over the contents in the fridge until she found what she wanted. "What would you like to drink?" She asked as she pulled out a pitcher of orange juice and set it on the counter. The least she could do is pour everyone drinks.

"I would be a dissapointed if they didn', I make a mighty fine breakfast stir fry, they haven't been able to resist it yet." He chuckled out confidently as he slid butter into a pan before he slipped behind her, his arm reaching over her to grab a couple of eggs. "I glass of milk will do just fine darlin'" he mused behind her before stepping back to the stove to Crack the two eggs, the room filling with the deafening sizzling as he tossed the shells blindly behind him to land in the waste basket.

"Don' go thinking you are a burden, not a second of that negativity." He scolded out as he concentrated on the eggs, making sure as not to over cook them, his hand waving a wooden spatula up behind him as he did so. "No no, if I found you lost a second of rest because you didn' want to hurt my feelings there will be trouble." He added before slipping the eggs onto a plate,grabbing it in one hand, and the hash browns in the other before heading to the dining room. "Sit now, eat before it gets cold." He ordered in his kind tone as he set the food down, going back to grab his plate to set it down next to hers, he knew it was better to speak across from each other, but he enjoyed looking out the window and he wasn't going to deny her the simple.beauty of their back yard.

A thud came from above them and Noah gave out low sigh, a second later a body fell into the back yard, gave fully landing on its hands and feet before sprinting forward to the fence. The lithe body stopping to crouch on the fence, the female glancing back to meet eyes with Noah, giving him a quick wink before she flicked her fluffy fox tail and hoping over the fence out of site. "See, that's how I know one of them is home, seems they had a visit with our resident vixen." Noah sighed out with a matter of fact tone, the fox girl wasn't much trouble, a child hood friend to the two girls and an adult 'friend' to the older sister every couple of nights. She was more trouble than she was worth at times, swiping fruit and vegetables from their crops without paying, but nothing worth reporting the authority to, she was just a little nuisance the farm boy had grown to live with by now.

She tilted her head to the side as she reached over her. "Milk it is." She grabbed a pitcher of the milk and placed it on the counter as well. Celeste had to lift up onto her toes once she opened the cabinet to reach the glasses. "I promise I had a good sleep." she giggled surprised at how easy it was for her to talk with him. She poured the orange juice and milk into two glasses and brought the pitchers and glasses to the table. It took her three trips back and forth. One where she carefully balanced the two pitchers, setting them down in the center of the long table. One trip was for the glasses she had filled she put in front of her seat and his. The last trip was a set of empty glasses for the girls Noah kept mentioning.

Celest sat at the end of the table where her food had been set. She scooched her chair forwards and eagerly lifted her fork, stabbing a few vegetables and had taken her first bite when they heard the thud. She looked up to see a female figure fall in front of the glass and run off. Her eyes went wide. She did not say anything. She simply chewed and swallowed and took another bite as she let her mind register it all in. First the fox like woman who apparently had a sleepover. Then the large yard outside fit with a tire swing and fence. She had always wanted a tire swing as a kid. "I take it this happens often." She stated rhetorically. "Do you get visits like that?" She asked him curiously as her attention finally broke away from the yard to look over to Noah.

"Less than she used to, more than the girl's father would like." Noah explained as he cut the yolk of his egg before spreading his bacon in it, scooping it up along with some hash browns to get a bit of each of his food in one bite, letting the flavors mix in his mouth as he ate.

"Our foxy friend does not visit me if that's what you're thinkin'" he added with a soft chukle as he reached for his glass of milk. "The only thing that girl is after is a pair of them milk makers, and thick thighs." Noah added as he tipped his glass with a nod before taking a few gulps and returning to his food. "It helps that I am not one of Francis' off spring, my fun doesn't have to sneak out the back window to avoid thhat bulls wrath." Noah explained, realizing that the girl hadn't seen the farm owner yet and probably hadn't made the assumption that Noah was in no way related to the family that ran 5he place. "So, not to sound like a cock strutin' his feathers about, but whatta' you think of the meal? All fresh 'cept for the bacon that is." The man said confidently as he placed his fork down, looking curiously at the blue haired ram, he had never cooked for her species before, he wasn't sure if she had the same tastes as the bovine that lived here but he was willing to take the chance.

Celest continued to eat as he continued to explain in better detail how girls came and went in the house. She was midway through drinking her orange juice when he spoked about milk makers. She had to swallow hard and nearly chocked to avoid spewing the fresh orange juice all over her freshly cooked meal. She cleared her throat. "You tell it like it is don't you." She spoke her thoughts lightly. Most men would not be so bold as to speak like that infront of a girl he had just recently met. Though he had seen all of her the night before. Most people were not so intimate so quickly. She was grateful though when he switched the subject to their food. To humor him she cut up a piece of the egg, dipping the white into the yellow before eating and swallowing. A smile was on her pink lips. "It is delicious." She finally told him. "In fact its the best meal I have had in a while." She told him. It was the truth. Home cooking did not compare to the fast food and instant grits she usually ate off of. "You did good." She confirmed.

"Good to hear, it's very rare that I cook for strangers" he mused happily as he continued his meal, letting them eat in silence for a few minutes before he sat his fork down, his plate only half empty. "Not to ruin your day so soon, but what now?" He asked bluntly as he turned to the girl for an answer. "You can stay the day, you are more than welcome to that. But big ol' Francis will want to know what you are doing? And I am not gonna lie and say I'm not curious myself." He added the twinge of concern in his voice , though he tried to keep a warm tone for her. "I can take yout to your home when you are ready, I don't want you to seem rushed, I just want you to know you can leave any time." He continued awkwardly, not sure how to proceed with this situation but he knew it wouldn't get any better hby putting it off.

Celest lifted her eyes up from her plate pausing from her breakfast as the man brought up an uncomfortable topic. She could tell by the way he was looking at her and his tone that he was a little worried. If he knew the half of it he would have all the reason to be. She was worried for herself. She took another bite of her eggs trying to think clearly and stay calm as the weight of the world began to drop pound by pound back onto the shoulders. She had to have been fooling herself to think she could hide on the beautiful farm forever. Still she would try to milk it a little longer. "Thank you." She began as a stall to give her more time to think. "For your kindness and concern. I'll be alright." She reassured him with a smile. "I will just continue on as if last night did not happen." She said simply as she continued to eat. She took a sip of her orange juice. "After breakfast you can take me to my apartment." If it is still there, she thought to herself. "So I can change out of these night clothes into something more sensible. Then I'll hit the streets again." Celeste seemed to be content with her word choice not realizing her thoughts and what she had said aloud had some how melded together. By time she had seen Noah's reaction it was too late. Their conversation had been interrupted by a bright and shiny "Good mornin'"

Celest looked back to see a tall tanned woman standing in the doorway of the dining room with her plate of veggies held late in one hand like a waitress. She had pale bond hair, horses and a well endowed chest tucked tightly under a plaid shirt that was tied in the center of her clevage. The girl was wearing a pair of daisy duke shorts cut off frills at the legs and a pair of solid worn working boots. "I-" Celest quickly tried to correct her word choice to Noah but the other girl was too fast. "Are you feeling alright dear?" She asked as she walked over to the table taking a seat next to Celest across from Noah. "Papa told me about what happened. I expect Noah's been treatin' you proper and taking care of you?" She asked the girl while her eyes crossed the table to Noah.
"Yes thank you I am fine. Noah has been.. perfect." Celeste responded with a smile before a sound from behind distracted her. She glanced back at the dinning room door to see the silhouette of a male stumling down the hall to get his pants on. He disappeared from view a few minutes before she heard the door slowly creak open and shut then the screen door rattle shut. Dawn shook her head. "I told him to use the back door." She mumbled to herself making a mental note to scold her overnight buddy later.

The farmboy listened intently as she spoke of jsut leaving it all behind her, he was conflicted by the idea but kept quiet, it was her decision not his so he jsut continued eating. that was until she spoek about the streets, teh man nearly choek don his milk, curling over to put the glass down as he tried to swallow. HAd he heard teh girl right? It would make sense as to why she had been calm the whoel night befoer after beign raped, drugged, and used as a sex toy for strangers in an abandoned alley way. still a kind little sheep girl like herself, he figured he would have heard of such a girl workign at Valentine's, or they would have atleast suggested her, was she a free lance worker? they were rare in this city, any sex worker was paid by Valentine in some way shape or form, even the bar Dawn worked at gave and got moeny fromt he Ranch, a drunk customer usually paid better after all.

Speaking of Dawn, the curvy tan amazon of a cow girl stepepd in jsut in tiem to brake teh tension, The werewolf givign a kind smile to her as she sat across from them. "Now darlin' perfect is far from what I have been, if I were perfect I might have been able to stop that whole mess." He spoke modestly with a nod to the blue haired girl befoer turnign back to Dawn, scannign over her close as his smile turned to sligth concern. "dressed already? Dawn ya know they can't keep workin' ya to the groun'." he lectured, with her father out on buisness for the day he took it upon himself to care for the girls, it had been his personal duty sense they were young. The man didn't seem to effected as the man stumbeld out, not turnign to see who ti was, through the cloud of alcohal the werewolf could tell it was no one he knew, or atleast knew well and he knew chasing after teh stranger wou dl be no help. "foxy out the window n' a stranger out the door. Muttah been a hard night for you at work." He deduce, his words teasing at the fun she had the nigth befeor as well befeor continueing his now interogation of their guest, tryign to keep his vocie calm as he ate, though the curiousity was overflowing now witht he potential of this girl being a playmate. She was cute, well endowed and seemed kind hearted, he thought the idea of a date or two would be fun, but if he could jsut ask for a 'session' and skip all the forplay seemed fine in his mind as well, especially if it meant a new favorite at Valentine's ranch. "What is it you rightly do out on the streets lil' miss Celeste? I don't mean to pry, but you seemed quite specific in your word play." Noah asked, trying not to imply that he thought she might be a whore now, but he was genuinely curious.

Noah nearly choking on his milk was all the sign Celest needed to know that her wording really had put the wrong thought in his head. It made her a little nervous when Dawn sat with them. She was just grateful the well busted cow girl drew a lot of attention on herself. "Don't worry 'bout me. I can handle myself. I'm a big girl." Dawn winked at Noah over his concerns for her work shift. She collected a few veggies on her fork and began to eat her breakfast. She grinned with a twinkle in her eyes as he teased about her night upstairs. Her brows lifted. "Tell me Noah, what kind of night did you have b'fore you met the lass?" She asked her eyes directing to Celest in reference. "I hear you ended up in a peculiar part of town." She mused knowing she had him trapped as he clearly had not been up to much good. At least nothing better than her.

They had Celest's attention. Her eyes shifted back and forth. She was amazed how open the two seemed to be with each other. She tried not to stare but she found herself in aw at the woman's chest size and how well she wore her clothing. She could never pull off the top so well. She had almost gotten away with it all until the subject of their conversation went back to her. "No, I didn't mean it like that." She said as she took a sip of her orange juice and swallowed it down to try calming her nerves. "I meant I was going to hit the streets in search for a job. I am getting desperate actually. No one is hiring with my set of skills." She confessed. "No! N-not that desperate." She corrected herself. "Baaa" The sound just came out. She gasped and clasped her hand over her mouth, tilting her head downwards sheepishly from embarrassment. "Excuse me." She said softly as if it had been a belch or sneeze. She took in a breath and lowered her hand. "I am looking for any reasonable opening at this point." She said "I will be living on the streets if I don't get a pay check soon." She confessed. She looked down at her food, messing with the peas with her fork but not really eating them. Perhaps she had said too much. Now they were going to look at her like some pathetic girl who couldn't get her act together. "Anyway, don't worry about any of that. I'll find something." She dismissed all she had said pushing the attention back on Noah.
"So Noah what were you doing last night?" She asked. "Now that Dawn brought it up."

The man's head nearly sagged in dispointment when she corrected herself, it would have been too good to be true be thought as he continued listening to the girls woeful tale. "Well darlin' I don't have much idea as to what your skills are, but I recon I can get you workin on this here farm in les than a week if ya ever need a quick buck." Noah kindly offered with a nod, his mouth opening to continue on to talk about what such work would entail but she cut him off with her next question, his eyes going wide and dating to Dawn in a scolding glare as he thought his next words over as best he could. Finally he spoke as he scratched the back of his head nervously. "Well I guessn' there's no point n' sugar coatin' it." He sighed out, he was a very open man, most that worked at or around valentine's knew he kinks and fetishes, but it still was nothing he enjoyed conversing with strangers about. "I had myself a few drinks, and just about as many woman the hours before I stumbled upon you." He admitted though he knew not to go into any more incriminating details.

Dawn smirked, chuckling to herself as she caught his glare. Yep she hit a nerve. That was one point to Dawn. He was straight with the girl that he had gotten drunk and spent the night with some hookers. Celeste's cheeks burned after hearing his honest confession. There was his flaw. He was so perfect he just had to have one. He did not have a girlfriend. One girl would be too easy. He had spent the night with a harem of what she expected to be escorts judging by where and how he had found Celest. "Noah can be quit the ladies man." Dawn teased informing Celeste who she was with with a matter of fact tone. "I see..." She said with a nod. "Well I am glad you had so much fun last night. Otherwise last night could have ended differently." She said making light of it.
"Did you really mean I could work here?" She asked. "I don't think Papa would mind." Dawn agreed. "Thank you, I would really like that." Her spirit seemed to rise at the very thought of working on the farm, close to Noah. Dawn's eyes shifted from the sheep to the dog. She was starting to catch on to the way the sheep viewed him. "I can help you pick out something to wear home before work." Dawn offered.
"That would be great." Celest smiled while wondering if she could fit any of the the woman's clothes.

Vjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvgvvggggvvvvjjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvjggggggvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkjvvvvvvvvvjvgggggggvvvvvvvvjvvjvvvvvjvvvvvvvjvvvvvvgggjjvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvjvvvvvvgggggjgvvvvvvvv n vvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvjvvvjjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnjvvvvvjvvvvvvvv n vvvvvjjvvvjvvvvvjvvvvvv n vkvvjvjvvkvkvjvv n nv n vvvvvvvv n vvjvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvv n jbv n vvv n vvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvjvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvjvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv n vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjjvvvvvjvvvvvvvjvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvv n vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvjvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv n vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvj n nbvvvvvjvvvvjvjvvvvvvvvv n vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvv n vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvjvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvkvvvvvkvvvkvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvjvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvmvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvkvkvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvkvvkvvvvvvvkvvjvvvkvkvvkvjvkvkvkvvvvvvkvvvvkgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvkvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjvvvvvvvggvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvggvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvgvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvgvvvvvgvvvvkgvgvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvgvvvvggvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkvkvvvvvvvvgvgvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvkvjvkvkvvvvvggvvgvgvvvvvvgvvvvvvgvvgvvvvvvvgvvvvgvvvgggvvvkggvvvvvgvvvvgkvvkvkvkvkkkgvvvgvvvvgvvvgvvgvvvgvvvvvvggvvgggggvgvvvvvvvgvvvvvgvgvgggvgvvvgvvvvvvgggvvvvvvggvvgggvvvvvvvvvgvvvvgvvggvvgggvvvvggvvvvvgvggvgvggvvvgvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvggggggvkvggvvvggvgvvvvvvgvvvggvgvggvgvgvvgggkvvvvvvkgvkvvvvgvvvvkgvvvvggjvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvgvvgvgvvvgvvvvgvgvgvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvvgvgvvvvvvvvvvgvgvvvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvvvvvvggggvvvvvvgvvvvvgvvggggvvvvvvvvvvgvvvvvgvgvvgvvvvvvvgvvvggggvvvvvvvggvgvvvvgvgggvvvvvvgggvggvvvgvvvvvvvgggvvvvvvvvggkkvkkvkvkvkvvkvkvvvvkvkgvkvgvggggvvkgggvgkvggvgggvgggvgvvggggvggvvgvvggvgvgggggggvgvggggggvgvvgggvgggvgvgvggkvvvvkgggvvvggvggggggvggvkvkvkvvgggkggkgkvvvvvvkvkvkvkvkvvvvgggggggvgvgggvgkvkgggvggvggkkgkvkgvkkvkvvkgvkvkvgvgkvkggvvvvvvgkvvkvvggvjv

"I'm no smooth talker, they jsut like the money is all, i'm nothing special" He said trying to be modest though it came out anything but. Still he moved along the conversation as if it were nothing, hopign the girls woudl do the same as he took a sip of his milk befoer continueing. "Frank will accept most any help as long as you're skilled, which shouldn' be too hard. you got at least a week before we get our next shipment in, 'til then all we are doing is daily chores." Noah explaiend before noddign over to Dawn. "Dawn here finds a way to lend a hand between ehr shifts at teh bar, I'm sure she would be more than happy to teach ya anythin' I forget." The farm hand added befeor he scooped up what was left on hsi plate and popepd it in his mouth, washign ti down withe h rest of his milk befeor standing. "Wahtn' you think can fit her? The poor girl just barely fits Luna's shirt, I figure we leave early enough an' no one will be aroudn to peep at her celestial body." Noah teased befroe turnign to hea dinto eh kitchen with his plate and glass.

Celest was so happy that her little tail was wagging in the little hole in the boxers. Working on the farm did not sound so bad. In fact if Noah and Dawn was going to help her she was sure she would figure out something befor the shipments came in. She figured she would be doing the simple stuff like feeding the animals, scooping hey and sweeping porches. She was curious on what he meant by shipments coming in. Celest soon realizes she had no idea what kind of farm this was but as Noah stood up and took his plate to the kitchen she decided if she did not get the chance to ask later then she would simply figure it out when she got to work. She felt the heat return in her cheeks as she finish the last bite. Celestial body, she liked that.
"I-I should go help him." She told Dawn as she stood. The chair giving an aweful loud screech against the wooden floor. She scurried into the kitchen following behind him as she put her plates into the sink. She waited a moment for Noah to turn and face her. The moment his lips parted to speak she leaned into him. Both hands took his cheeks and she kissed him so deeply it was as if she was finally scratching an itch that was nagging at her all morning. She pulled back gasping in a breathe. That was a maxing she thought. Play it cool Celest just play it cool. "Modesty looks good on you." She answered befor he could ask why. Without another word she turned and left the kitchen as calm as she possibly could though mentally she wanted to run run as fast ass possible. If he had grabbed her she wouldn't be able to tell the man no. She had to play it slow, leave the man wanting more. She had to tease him or he would think nothing more of her than those hookers he was with the night befor.

"You can d-" his words cut off by the soft lips of the goat girl as she heald his head din place, his eyes wide from surprise. He hadn't expected the modest little blue haired girl to be so bold with hbim, sure they had bathed and literally slept together but a kiss on the lips was a leap he hadn't expected, sure he welcomed it. He gave a soft chuckle as she nearly skipped out of the kitchen leaving the man to turn the water on and wash off the plates. Coming out from the room a few minutes later as he dried off his hands with a towel, throwing it over his shoulder as he looked over to see if Dawn was still eating. "So your sister home from the school yet?" He asked curiously as he leaned against the door way.

"She might get back tonight. Don' think she's decided yet." Dawn answered him as she got up with an empty plate. She walked past him into the kitchen and put her plate in the sink. He would hear the sound of a zipper behind in the distance as her shorts fell. Next thing he knew there was a soft cushioning of her breast pressed up against his back, her hot breath on his ear and two arms wrapped around him, one across his chest and one around his waists. "I wanna reward you for being such a good boy last night." She whispered hotly in his ear. She tugged him backwards as she worked his belt buckle. They turned to where her back was too the door frame. With a tug on the leather he spun once until facing the cowgirl. Hungry for the man she stepped forwards slowly making him back up until the center island counter stopped him. "I gave the lamb instructions, she should be busy for a bit." She said as she unzipped his pants. Her right leg came up so that her knee was supported on the counter. Her left hand was on the other side of him. The man was trapped. Her pelvis, now covered by a pair of red thongs to match her top was barely pressed against the lump in his boxers. "Enough time to give my hero 'ere a quicky to start the day."

"Peachy then, I reckon Celeste will learn better from a lass her own age." Noah nodded with a feeling of confidence as the cowgirl swayed passed him, his grin widening as he heard her shorts fall. 'First round already, not even waiting for celeste to leave' he mused to himself as she hugged behind him, he couldn't complain about her eagerness, all the 'forplay' that he went through with Celeste the night before had left the man sexualy starved and pent up.

"Still So hungery after your lil' night with the fox and the hound?" He teased back as his buckle popped off and he was spun about, giving her a playful chuckle as she pinned him to the counter, a brow cock ing as he looked down, between the girls large pillows to peep at her underwear. "Mmm lookie you actually sportin' some under garments, are they just for me?" He teased as his hands ran from her shoulders down to hook his thumbs on each side of the string, pulling and snapping the elastic, his body shuddering at the sharp sound of it snapping upon her flesh. "Come and give this hero his reward then" he growled out hungrely , grunting as he grabbed upon v her voluptuous ass and lifting her up as he spun her about to drop her on one of their bar stools, pressing her back upon the counter now as his face buried into her neck, teasing her flesh as he bit at her softly, one hand going to untie her top while the other pulled his hungerly flesh from its fabric, the impatient man rubbing the tip of his head upon her inner thigh as he fumbled to get the thin fabric out of his way. "It was awfully unkind of you to not invite me last night" he breathed out as his lips left her flesh, fabric slipped out of the way and warm penis head now poking at her lips. "Pickin' a stranger over me." He grunted out as he slammed forward forcing her lips open with little regard to gentleness or foreplay, they had little time for such things if they wanted to finish before celeste got back, his lips on her neck again as his body shuddered from the wave of pleasure, breathing sharply in through his nose to take in her scent as the euphoria hit the man's depraved nervs. "Messy or clean?" He got out shakily, his arm wrapped around her waist and other clutching the counter behind her as he tried desperately to hold himself back before she answered. He needed to know if he could finish inside, if she were safe or on medicine, or if she just wanted a cream shower, maybe in her mouth, he just needed to know before he lost control on her in the heat of the moment.

She laughed at his tease about her panties and pressed her forehead to his. "Whatever keeps you up darlin'" She let him think it whether it was true or not. He teased her snapping her g strings in place instead of pulling them down. She was getting a little wet just thinking about his cock inside of her. She was lifted up, her bare bottom coming down onto the cold leather of the stool. "Mmm oo gladly." She lustfully obeyed his command, tilting her neck so he can nip at the flesh. Her tail flicked beneath the stool behind her with every nibble. Her elbows were behind her against the counter for support. Her pussy twitching eagerly as his cock rubbed against her thighs missing the mark as he fumbled with her top and his bottom. He needed to stick it in already. Her legs lifted up, hooking around his hips as he pushed in. He was shaming her for missing out on her midnight fun. "Ohhh" He forced himself in with brute force. Her back arched and her head rolled back so that her hair fell behind her. Her hips bucked up against him and her large mellons parted to the side now that her top no long her held the heavy melons together. "She inhaled a sharp breathe, her body shuddering as she took the moment to simply enjoy his hard cock inside her. "You would not have been able to keep up with us big girls last night." She challenged him in an amused tone. She bit her lip pondering a question for a moment as she locked her boots together behind his back. "hmmm Messy" She answered him while she bucked her hips upwards to push him deeper inside. Her hips began to thrust hungrily against him, she really wanted this, she needed this.

A dozen snappy come backs ran through his head the moment she said messy, but none escaped his mouth as her words were the go ahead. He could be as rough as he wanted with her, as long as he pulled out, and that ment he could get as dirty and sweaty in between. If he had the time he would have thrown food upon her, made it a whole scene but now, no now it was passionete primal sex as his teeth bit down upon her neck, suckling hard upon the flesh to leave as dark mark as he cherished her flavor. His hip rocking with hers thrusting in hard every time so that the stool squeezed and her back was slammed upon the marble. Her legs hooked around his back ment he no longer had to hold her as his hand left her back, sliding up and squeezing between their chests to grab one of her bouncing breasts, squeezing and rolling it in his palm cherishing the feel of her flesh being manipulated between his fingers while he grunted upon her neck.

His lips finally left her neck to travel up her cheek to her ear, a trail of saliva left by his tongue until his teeth found her pointed ear, biting down softly on the flesh again, giving a mental note as he tasted no metal, she either was going to work with no earings, or had remembered his favorite chew toy, he almost always went for Dawns left ear in the mile of sex, suckling and bitting the flesh in his passion, an act that had injured her once as an orgasm had thrown their head in oposite directions but had left one of her earings in his mouth and her with a bloody knick where it used to be. Sense then she had always made sure to leave the jewelery off her left ear when courting the werewolf. His tongue wrapped behind her ear to taste her flesh, ignoring the random strands of hair as he sunk hissharp canine upon the cartilage, never hard enough to break skin, no matter how wild he became. His fingers on the other hand seemed less delecate, the rough skin of his palm grinding her breast into her chest be of his fingers pinch and twisted upon he4 nipples, letting it go to bounce upon his palm as her body moved with his thrusting only to grab the nipple again, hia pinky ring and middle pressing add upon her flesh as he blindly tried to milk the woman's utter, in a vein hope she had been injected recently with the farms famous serum.

She bit her bottom lips, stifling the urge to moan out in pleasure. The hickyes he left on her neck making her giggle. She had to be careful. The new girl was further in the house but the walls were not thin nor was the kitchen door fully closed. "Ata boy." Her back slapped against the back counter top. "mmmMMooo ooh yes." She moaned in a heated low breath, trying to keep it low while she bucked against the ravenous farm hand.

Soon his lips found her ear. Her cow like ears twitched downwards. Her heels dug into his back as her toes quickly thumped the air. "Uh huh give it too me.." She panted in encouragement as they did it hot, hard and fast. One arm wrapped around his neck, holding him close as he mauled her breasts. The other hand clenched to the counter top behind her. She closed her eyes as she felt the pressure building up. "Imoo gonna cum.." She warned him as her fingers curled behind his neck, getting a good grip on his hair. Her hips bucked up harder. She wanted more she needed him to keep this pace. She was almost there. Just a little more and "Ohh.." She threw her hips forwards hard, her feet pulling his back towards her. She practically threw his face into her chest as she arched into an orgasm.Even though she wanted him to pull out she did not wait for her turn as the waves of pleasure rippled through her body.

Her moans, all he could hear were her moans and his ear beating against gis chest in the heat of the moment. He knew how to get her going how to ride her as fast and pleasurable as possible, each of his breaths heavy as he thrust in, trying hard to not loose complete control as hbe went along with the ride. Hhis back bending forward to allow her leather heels to dig into his flesh, the feeling as erotica as the sex it's self loving her strong muscled legs hugging his body, he knew she had no control over her lower half right now, it was all him. Soon enough it came, he felt her hips clamp, her walls tightening around him harder than a virgin's, hbe was always amazed by her girl each time he was afraid she was just going to snap his member off and kept it deep in her for herself as she convulsed upon him, yanking his head from her ear to bury it in her chest. He knew though he couldn't release now, in the middle of her convulsions he pulled his hip back, popping his head from her heavenly lips as she kept squirting her orgasmic juices upon the floor now that his thick flesh wasn't there to stop it. He didn't need much prodding to finisbh, his hands didn't leave her breast or butt as his hip pressed forward and the tip of his member slipped upon her flesh the warm rough grinding was enough to put him over the edge as he released his load between their two bodies, the white goop spurting over her belly and up her cleavage to much so that he took a glob of the salty liquid in his own mouth before he could unbury his face from her bossom. The man gasped out the moment he got his face free only to press his lips to her moaning ones and pass the small load of cum into her mouth as his hip bucked with every convulsions splurt, letting out the loads he had saved up from the testing torture he put up with the night before.

His hand slipped from her breast sliding up her face and leaving a tiny trail of white slime as he did so until his hand gripped one of her horns and hbe pulled her head down so he could breath heavy upon her ear. "Tonight.... if we are alone.... we are having a rodeo... ropes... and all.." He gasped out as he still needed to catch his breath from the fun, a rodeo being their code word for rough play, usually incorporating his roles, a few gags, some times spurs and assess chaps, the dirty naughty load fun that could take up the whole house and the neighbors a few miles away could probably hear. The fun her kind hearted little sister seemed too soft to handle, and would cost too much todo weekly with a valentine girl.

With his message delivered he let go of her horn and pushed back off the counter to unhook her legs and step away from her, grinning in success as a string of cum still stuck to the tip of his dick, dangling over to conect to her belly button. "Maybe we shouldn't have gone messy, you look like you need another shower." He mused as he began heading towards the sink to grab paper towels.

Her pussy twitched tightly she didn't know how he got his thick cock free of her dripping man trap. But he somehow managed it when she felt her cumm drip onto her thighs. His own hot cream sticking to her belly and chest. She felt dirty in such a good way as she came down from the high. A shivering sigh overwhelmed her as the last convulsion left. Her grip on him relaxed enough so that he could kiss. Her tongue swirled over the liquid to taste his sweet fluids. She smacked her plump lips while her horns were pulled down. A grin grew on her lips while he spoke. Mmm a rodeo. She must have really left an impression on him this morning. She allowed her imagination to roam freely on the idea while he pulled away. She had yet to sit up until he commented on their choice in play. She looked down at her stomache with her feet now firmly on the ground. "T'was worth it." She mused confidently. She ran a ring finger up from her belly button in a line to her chest, scooping his sticky cum from her fingers, then she sucked on her finger as if it were frosting.

Unfortunately he had a point. The lamb would be coming back any time now and she did have to go to work. With that thought she pulled herself up straight and took a napkin from his hand. She cleaned between her chest first before squeezing her breasts together and began to retie her shirt on. After retrieving her shorts from the floor she managed to run the paper towels under the sink, wiped the sticky cumm from between her legs and belly, and fasten her shorts back on before the lamb really did return to them.

"I am ready. I hope I didn't take too long." Celeste announced subconsciously as she walked in the doorway. The blue haired girl was wearing a thin navy blue house coat. It was short, coming up to her mid thighs and wrapped around her more like a kimono. She was wearing one of Noah's belts. He would be able to tell by the large shiny buckle in the front tucked at her waist line, holding the robes shut. White socks came up to her knees and she wore plane black flip flops to protect her feet. "I made do with what I could find." She added modestly, not yet revealing Luna's panties she had borrowed or his tank top.

If they hadn't been in such a rush Noah would have cleaned her off with his own tongue. The hungery man resisting the urge to make his play thing miss a dy of work like he so often did on their days alone. Instead be was content to watch her rub herself down,biting his bottom Lipa s she left glistening streets over her chocolate covered skin. He had half a mind to tear the tiny denim shorts off of her as she pulled them up to hide her teasing little tatoo from him the only thing stopping him was celeste soft g voice snapping hhim back to reality.

"Well don't ya just look darlin'" the wolfman teased as he stepped up to her, his hand resting on her hips as he pressed his lips upon her forhead agvain, not realizing e hadn't finished cleaning ip, he hadn't zipped his pants all the way up, the bulge in his boxers spreading the zipper ever so slightly to expose his under fabric to her unknowingly. "I am mighty sorry we don' have anythin' better to fit that celestial body of ydours." He added, his voice still in a teasing mode as a hand ran down to softly squeeze at hher supple bottom, the morning g play had obviously made him a more open man now that he had gotten last night's tension out of him. "Dawn do ya wanna tame the car taday? I'll take the truck incasin' we need to help this lil lass with any thin'" he called out as he crane his head back to speak to the cowgirl, trying hard not to look to long at the ebony milk maker as he spoke.

Back
Top Bottom