Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nature's Great Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nature.

Planetoid
Hello everybody! Welcome in my Great Forest! If you are interested, send me a message!

Table of Content[/SIZE]]
I. Introduction & Rules
II. Pairings
III. Plots
IV. Fandoms

I. Introduction & Rules[/SIZE]]
About me:
So, my name is Nature. I'm a 20 year old student, born and living in Belgium. I study Applied Computer Science. I'm not an English native but I do try my best to make as few mistakes as possible (I do spellchecks for my posts). Sometimes mistakes might appear, mostly when I'm using my phone.

Roleplaying:
I have experience in roleplaying, on this site in the past but also on other sites. At this point, I'm only looking to play males in MxF pairings.
I am also able to play multiple characters.
As for my post length, I'll try to give as much as possible which mostly is around 1 - 3 paragraphs.
I am not limited to my own listed pairings, plots and fandoms and I'm open to take requests and even craft an idea together with you!
Roleplays with me can take place over thread, personal messages and email. If you would like to see if I would RP over somewhere else, you can ask, I'm quite open.

Kinks & Limits:
My F-List can be found here.
All maybe's and things that aren't listed are up for discussion!

Rules:
- Let me know if you go away for a longer period, I will do the same.
- Have respect for each other.
- Feel free to chat with me as well if you'd like!

II. Pairings[/SIZE]]
My Char x Your Char
Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter
Uncle x Niece
Student x Student
Teacher x Student
Cop x Criminal
Shapeshifter x Any
Werewolf x Any
Vampire x Any
Devil x Angel
Demon x Any
Open for ideas as well!

III. Plots[/SIZE]]
The Elder Gods
In an ancient society that has long since died out, Elder Gods ruled both Heaven and Earth. Now, in Modern days, they have decided to come back. In their efforts to destroy these new..... weaker Gods, they have brought out their most deadly weapon yet. The result could mean the end of the world.
There are 8 Elder Gods. The Gods can be male or female depending on the pairing.

Mastermind
After spending countless days, weeks, months, chasing the girl of his dreams, Jack Grayson was rejected. Quite rudely. And it drove him mad. Quite literally. So, in his desperate bid for love, he is out to show this girl that he is better then this.... this human who dares call himself a man. With an invention that will blow their minds. And this might be literal too.

The Devil's Pact
Everyone has heard of Lucifer, the ex-angel, God’s former right hand man? Well, guess who’s on the Lord’s list of things to smite today? Yup, you guessed it. Satan himself. Why you ask? Well, normally when the devil sleeps with a girl, it doesn’t matter. But sleeping with the daughter of the Big Man? That is a big no-no. So, In an effort to save himself God’s wrath, which is much worse then burning in Hell, they make an agreement. A deal dipped in blood and holy water. Satan, the one used to frighten little children, the ruler of the place you don’t want to go when you die, is now on Earth. Doing his damnedest to find true love. Of course, he has to do this all by the time he hits 19. But, there’s a slight problem. Satan is 18 and a half. As far as he knows, he’s damned.

The Prophecy
Twins, yet polar opposites. Children who look the same, yet contain two completely opposite powers, and certainly a threat to the king. A king who ruled with an Iron fist, who lived off of the fear of his subjects instead of their respect. Things looked dim. And that was the way he wanted to keep things. After all, people couldn’t rebel if they had no hope? When he heard of these twins however, he was angry, and scared. The prophecy foretelling his downfall spoke of this. To ensure his reign would go on uninterrupted, he had the two children split, thinking that that would secure his rule. Well, the twin’s found each other eventually, but to this day, they can’t quite understand how. All they know for sure is that they have to fight this tyrant who has the gall to call himself a king. Can the powers of Sol and Luna combine to beat the biggest foe? Can the powers of light and dark mix to beat the essence of fear? Some would beg to say no. The twin’s aren’t a part of that group.

The Nova Fragment
5000 years ago, scientists discovered a new planet. This planet, up until recently had been called Z-3200. And it seemed to be a dead hunk of floating space rock. At least, to the untrained eye it was. To business men, it held the promise of space for more factories and refineries. To biologists, there was an amazing amount of Flora, new plants, many new plants. To the druggies, hell, they were just something else they could burn to feel good. But 10 years ago, after sending a small exploration team, they found a rock, or what they believe to be a rock. They call it the Nova Fragment, and they have no clue what it does, what it’s made of, and where it came from. So, the planet was renamed Nova, after this new material. The strangest thing was that that small piece was the only piece they had found so far. After another 10 years of searching for this new composite, the government decided that it was a bust and started to pull out. But one biologist (insert character here) wanted to give it one last go. She can’t explain why, but she needs to go down there for one last search. And hey, if there really is no one down there, then there’s no risk. So, they let her go. That was almost a month ago. And they still haven’t heard from her. That’s never a good sign.

IV. Fandoms[/SIZE]]
- Naruto
- League of Legends
- Tomb Raider
- Pokemon

Hope to hear from you soon!

bump.jpg

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom