Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy d&d IC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kept glancing down at the beautiful halfling as they walked, making sure to stay just enough steps behind her so he could check out what few curves there were, even without the thick leather jacket he had offered her earlier. There was something... exotic about her, the fact that she wasn't like other women, she was smaller yet had bumps and curves that made it plain to see that she was a woman. If you asked him, Jack couldn't explain what he saw in the halfling, but she had his attention, whether he wanted to admit it or not.

"Why, aren't you a resourceful one. I would never have stumbled into such a place, let alone find that hidden compartment. Good job Lea." Jack said placing a hand on the smaller womans shoulder and giving it a squeeze, he was a more straightforward type of guy. Fighting, loving, drinking and spinning tales. Those were his favorite things in life. And not necessarily in that order too. But then again, that was what made for a good adventuring team, the ability to compliment each others weaknesses and utilize their strengths. It had been something Jack had learned a long time ago when him and his Guild was more interested in selling themselves out for warfare. Now, well, first of all now Jack is working on his own, and is also more into the whole getting rich thing and not the thrill seeking of his younger years.

"If what I have heard of this Tower is true, even half of it, we might need to find more. Not that I doubt in you tw-" Jack was cut off as a small creature came scurrying into the shack. "Holy beer bottle!" At first, he was on edge, creatures had a tendency to be hungry and angry. But this one, this one looked cute, calm and tame. That, and Lea had already moved to take it's attention. Though Jack still kept at at least an arms reach from it, having had bad experiences in the past with ferrets, though that was one of the stories he was not too willingly to tell.

The little ferret sniffed around a bunch, searching things out and getting through little passageways humans could hardly fit an arm into. First thing first, it found a way inside the tower, through the same way pests like mice and bugs got in. But then Chase found his way around to looking for entrances. Unlike their animal counterparts, familiars were smart, at least to a point. Nobody would ever accuse an imp of being a genius, but they could talk and take orders. Chase was no different. Just fuzzier and quieter.

Popping his head out from a more human-sized passage, he hopped a little in surprise when he found people already there, practically right in his face. They seemed friendly though, and he sniffed at the hand offered to him by the halfling before darting around her, running a few circles. It hopped up on her, running around a bit, playfully dodging whatever hands may come its way before diving into a pocket of the jacket she wore. A moment later, his head poked out again, but with something silvery in its mouth. A coin? He didn't give much chance to see before he hopped out, slipping back into the hidden path to go back and show its summoner what he'd found.

----------------------

It was a good while before the slinky fluffball came back, bounding through the crowd, something shiny in it's mouth. Setting down her book, Curiosity got back on her knees and welcomed the ferret back with a smile and a close snuggle to her chest, kissing it's forehead. First the book, and now her familiar. Yup, Curiosity was a snuggler. Without exchanging a word, she looked up at the horse and the cleric. "Chase found a secret tunnel in a ramshackle hut. It's not even trapped. We can get there in about ten to fifteen minutes." The ferret bounded up her body and rested on her shoulder, happily guarding its treasure like a tiny dragon. Picking her book back up, she began to lead the way for the unlikely duo and their animal companions.

Cortia glanced at the horse again, shrugging slightly. "I do not know, seems like the steed of a Paladin or some sort of Knight maybe. All I know is he is smart and brought us together." The cleric ran a hand to gently stroke the horse, smiling as she hummed absently.

When she heard the ferret return, she watched the two, smiling at the exchange, it was too cute. She tried not to show surprise at Curiosity's ability to speak with Chase, she'd heard of such abilities, just not seen it for herself. "Well then, seems ideal." Cortia agreed, following Curiosity's lead, humming again.

Lea beamed at Jack's praise, it was clear she was very fond of him though she lacked the sexual confidence to think he would have any serious interest in her, especially next to the voluptuous half elf.

"I stashed a few things here myself." She said as she shrugged out of Jack's jacket without a hint of embarrassment at once again being topless. "You can have this back now, I am glad to see chivalry is not dead Sir." She gave a small bow, her nipples had softened in the warmth of Jack's coat but it was simply too big for her to be able to do much more than a casual walk. She then quickly jumped up onto the table where she had laid the diary. Another jump, her vertical leap was impressive for her height, and she gripped a rafter and easily pulled herself up into the attic space. Not a sound was heard and only the slightest stirring of dust betrayed she was even there.

In just a few moments she landed back on the table, a short tank top covering her breasts but not much else. Her midriff and arms were bare, her intricate body art on display along with much of her flesh. She now had a small pack which she slung over her shoulders. "I'm not sure where our furry friend went off to but I hope he brings reinforcements.

Jack stared for perhaps a second too long when the small halfling removed his jacket and once more stood naked. He was curious to learn the story behind her seemingly lack of dignity. Not that he complained, or would complain, the view was nice. However most people would not be as willing to run around naked, let alone jump around. "Thanks, I try." he said with a confident smile as he put on his jacket once more. Not that he needed it, but, well, it was easier than carrying it around in his hands.

He looked over at the half-elf first, then back to the halfling and shrugged, "Guess we could camp here for a spell, see if that rodent belongs to someone and is smart enough to bring them here. He could use the help if we're going into the Tower." Jack wasn't too fond of sitting about, let alone sitting about in some abandoned house with no booze, no naked women and no one to spin his tales to. Well, he could spin his tales to these two women, but something told him they would be far too intelligent, and far too sober to believe him. Perhaps another time.

Moving over and turning one of the semi-broken chairs around, Jack eventually sat down. "Why were those Mercenaries back there trying to have their way with you anyway?" Jack asked, it wasn't that he was looking for a serious conversation, but more a question that had been on his mind for awhile now mixed with a chance to pass time in anything but silence.

As the odd quartet of being walked to their destination, the tiefling occasionally spouted some off phrases in her one-sided conversation with chase. "Three?" She chimed, putting a finger to her lip, concerned apparently. But that disappeared shortly after. "Nice, you say?" She gave the ferret a small glace, slightly skeptical. Then at last, she quirked an eyebrow. "Naked?" She practically squeaked, blushing a bit in the cheeks. "Making things up?" She asked, but her blush only grew.

It didn't take them long to get near the hut, which the tiefling felt the need to get close to without alerting anyone inside. Taking a slight peek in the window, doing her best to be sneaky, she whispered to Chase. "Are you sure? None of them are naked..." Despite her shyness, she seemed almost disappointed. But a small chitter from the ferret seemed to confirm things. Thankfully, she was decent at sneaking about, and was going a good job of it. She couldn't necessarily say the same thing for the cleric and the horse though, who may or may not have been in on the sneaky-sneak plan.

Cortia listened to the one sided conversation with some amusement. It was clear they understood each other, plus she'd been talking to the horse earlier, so she couldn't judge. As the word naked came up Cortia had a similar reaction to Curiosity, a blush and a blink. "Uhh... sound like an interesting bunch." The cleric commented from what limited info she got from Curiosity.

As they approached the hut Cortia seemed to miss the memo about stealth. In-fact when an armoured cleric of Pelor, golden hair shining with light comes striding forward, stealth goes out the window. So Cortia walked up to Curiosity, following her gaze through the window, probably blowing their cover. "Guess this is them." Cortia comments cheerfully, oblivious to having ruined the Tieflings snooping.

"Shhhh" Lea said suddenly as she thought she had heard something outside. She listened for a moment and there was no doubt someone was outside as the armored cleric strode forward behind the stealthier tiefling. I'd like to think the ferret brought our reinforcements but I suppose we can't be too careful." The halfling's cautious nature had her thinking about where to hide or to flee. She tried to remember she had two rather formidable fighters with her, a luxury she didn't often enjoy so she tried to relax a bit. She did edge a little closer to Jack, but tried to avoid her temptation to climb up into his lap.

Lea decided she would leave this decision to the two who would most have to deal with the consequences. She looked up at the rafters again, knowing she could make a quick escape out the attic scuttle if she need to but instead drew her short sword and hid in the shadows to await the decision of her larger party members.

Jack had been looking around the room idly as he waited, though the second Lea pointed someone out outside, Jack froze. Sure, rodents can be intelligent, but isn't it a bit far far fetched that this rodent had brought friends? Jack thought so anyway, so as silently as possible he reached for his sword and slowly drew it. He was confident in his own abilities with it, certain that in an actual fight he would be able to dance with the best. At least for awhile. And he judged, in his mind, that Lea wasn't that good in a frontal fight, her agility and small stature lend her far better advantages when striking from behind, or from the shadows. At least, that's how he saw it.

Desira on the other hand, Jack honestly had no idea where to put her. She looked intimidating, with her leather and whip. She had proven her skill with said whip previously, however to Jack, she looked more like one of the women he'd pay to spend an evening with, that one he would go to battle with. As such, he looked to her for any signs of what she would do. Would she prepare for combat or would she be certain that the fully armored woman standing outside be a friend?

Not taking any chances on his own part, Jack prepared mentally. Sure, he was a broad shouldered, big armed and thick chested individual. Thanks to years spent in battle on preparing for them. And despite the scales he wore underneath his thick leather jacket covering most of his form and stature, it was evident to see that he filled his armor out well. "Whatever you decide, I'm with you." he whispered to Desira and Lea, wanting them to know that, for better or worse, they were a team now.

Desira had enjoyed the company of her recent friends, and welcomed the deviant glances of the handsome fighter, but thoughts they were having a wrong impression of her being a warrior, in fact her skill with the whip limited to ensnaring people with it, tho maybe she could give it some other uses as well..., but she certainly did not know how to use it as a weapon, so she thought it may be better to put it away, furthermore as they were all alone now and was not a need for disguise, she decide to don it away.

Washing her face and hair with a pour of water, Desira removed the dye of her hair and her makeup, her menacing look giving way to a much more friendly looking one, noticing how the eyes of the fighter watched the water run down her lightly covered body, only to be interrupted by the warning of Lea.

Desira had been so into her thoughts that forgot to mention it, but seeing how Lea moved back behind Jack, and him with a look prepared for battle, she spoke in a rather calmed and friendly way, "Curiosity, Cortia, you can come in, I'm sorry FeyMane but there is not enough space for you inside", making it obvious for the girls outside that it was the owner of the horse speaking.

Cortia frowned slightly as she saw the group tense, one of them drawing a weapon, she hadn't meant to scare them like that. She was about to speak when she heard Desira speak up. Her smile returned and she looked behind her at FeyMane. "Well that explains things doesn't it, thanks for the good word." She places her hand gently on FeyManes before walking around to the door.

The cleric kept her weapons away, her shield strapped to her back right now, not expecting trouble. Walking through the door she kept her hands open, not showing hostility. "Hello everyone, as your friend said, I'm Sister Cortia, a pleasure to meet you all." Her smile was wide and friendly as ever as she took in the sights of the two women and man in the room.

"Friend of yours?" Jack said as he glanced to the curvaceous half-elf, then down at the small halfling standing closer to him. He wasn't about to turn a seemingly peaceful encounter into another brawl, but at the same time, he wasn't about to just disarm himself. Well, that was until the beautiful cleric introduced himself, in that second he sheathed his sword and bowed slightly. "Ah Sister, I apologize for the show of aggression. Did not expect friends to come. Names Jack, by the way. This is Lea and that is.... I don't actually know..." he said, motioning first to himself, then the halfling and finally the beautiful half-elf to the side.

Jack wasn't overly religious, but he respected faith and respected those who were willing to put their faith above themselves. And the Paladins of Pelenor were, in his mind, some of the better Warrior priests out there, less fanatic and more understanding, at least from his experience. And while she had not introduced herself as such, the markings on her armor and the way she seemed to carry herself with the sort of confidence only strong beliefs in something greater would give, well, Jack respected that.

"So, what brings such respected company to this run down and burned out wreck that was a house once?" Jack asked, not expecting someone of such a lofty station amongst his kind.

Lea breathed a sigh of relief as the conversation became friendly and the weapons could be put away. She shrugged her shoulders at Jack's question, the ferret being more familiar to her than either of the two women stepping into the small shack. Stepping out of the shadows to get a better look at them and to be seen herself, though she was easily overlooked within her small group. While Sister Cortia's holy mark may have had a reassuring effect on Jack, it made her tense with recollection. She had not seen Cortia before but she had seen that mark on some very bad men back when she was a captive of the slavers. She kept silent though, simply nodding her head to acknowledge the armored woman whose beauty seemed almost angelic, so unlike the others she had seen wearing the mark.

Lea's smile was much more genuine for Curiosity especially when she saw Chase on her shoulder. Though she didn't know either's name just yet she commented "Any friend of the ferret's is a friend of mine" as she gently extended her hand up to the curious animal perched upon the tiefling's shoulder. Lea had of course seen tieflings before but had never actually met one. She wanted to, but her halfling courtesy prevented her from staring at Curiosity as much as her own curiosity wanted. She noted the hefty tome clutched so lovingly to her breast and remembered the diary. She turned to retrieve the old hand written book and having no more use for it she offered it to the tiefling. Lea had thought the diary looked ancient but compared to the text at Curiosity's breast it was practically new. "I doubt it is as interesting as the one you have there, but you might find this worth reading before we head into the Tower."

Lea kept a watchful eye on Sister Cortia but other than the feared mark, she showed no sign of unpleasantness, in fact quite the contrary. Still she would be sleeping with one eye open while they were together, of course she did that out of habit anyway. So do we head into the Tower or rest up first and go fresh in the morning?"

(Edited)

Cortia smile widened as Jack put his weapon away and introduced the group, she never liked violence, just was always prepaired for it. She relaxed arms again, comming to rest at her hips and leaning against the side of the doorway. "No problem at all, it never hurts to be ready for a violent outcome..." Cortia stopped midsentance as she thought about what she just said. "Okay, maybe it does hurt, but you get my point."

"As for why I'm here, curiosity mainly. I could give the whole divine purpose speech but I don't pretended to know Pelor's intention in such event." She may of been a priestess of the God of the Sun, but that didn't mean she had to take it all too seriously.

"All I know is this tower has been the talk of the town suddenly and I feel I'd be missing out. So I wish to offer my services to you all." She finished with a bow of her head, golden hair falling over her face as she did. She was quite sincere in her offer, she lived to help and serve people and she was quite happily to help the group as best she could.

Cortia turned to look at Lea, giving the Halflign a reassuring smile. She could sense the unease, though not the source, not yet anyway. "I personally am ready to go and bring my lords light. However more of a group decision of course, I'm happy to wait and rest with you all." She pondered a second before adding. "Besides, spending time to rest would give us time to get to know each other before venturing forward."

Jack looked to the group and smiled to himself, this was by all means the most colorful group that he had ever run with in the past. Never once did he expect to be grouping up with a Tiefling, a Priest, a Halfling and a whip wielding elf. And that's not to mention the talking horse standing outside. How could you forget a talking horse? "Well, if the rumors are true, we may as well rest up before heading out." he suggested. If just half of the rumors he had heard was true, their mettle, skill and discipline was about to be tested once they entered that Tower.

He would though follow the group, should they decide to go now. Being a more mundane man than the rest, he didn't need to prepare spells or check supplies, he had his scaled armor underneath, his shield on his back and his sword at his side. That was all Jack needed to be dangerous. And as he stood there, waiting for the the group to make a decision, he flexed. Preparing should the group decide to move out. His muscles bulging and relaxing, visible even beneath the metal scales covering his torso. "So, where's the entrance to this Tower?" he finally asked while running his hand through his long jet black hair.

Desira leaned out and with the simplest gesture made FeyMane disappear, "You won't be able to go where we are going, but I'll call you back as soon as we are out of the tower", turning back inside she addressed Cortia and Curiosity" I see my paladin steed made good at choosing fine beautiful ladies, I'm Desira, a wandering minstrel of the college of tradition", trusting they would all get along into whatever destiny had prepared for them.

Introductions made from every side, Desira thought if they were going to rest and prepare to go inside the tower, she may put some joy into it, and so she took her lute out of her back, something her two earlier companions didn't seem to notice, perhaps because Lea was always ahead, and Jack, while he was behind, he was always looking a little down of her back, seemed her figure and her whip had made an impression on him, "I wonder if he..." Anyway, with her instrument on hand she started playing a light ballad that had a soothing enchanting effect, relaxing all their senses without quenching their perception. Either they should rest or leave, it certainly was a welcomed performance.

Curiosity let out a squeak when the Elven woman and the male noticed the two of them. Mainly because of Cortia's lack of subtlety. Or rather, as it turned out, the horse, which was a familiar of Desira's. Introductions were made though, and everyone seemed to get along. Curiosity, none too great at crowded areas, took herself to a corner, practically wedging herself in, able to keep an eye on everything. Lea's diary though, had intrigued the tiefling, who promptly flipped it open to see what all the hub-ub was about.

While everyone else was relaxing and getting ready, she simply read. While subtle, the pale girl's cheeks had turned a soft shade of pink, and were getting a bit more pink over a long period of time. Whoever the lady was, she was quite detailed, and truly loved writing about the encounters she'd had with the old sage when he was younger. There were even some very interesting details... Like how role-reversal seemed to be a favorite of the sage, who had plenty of alter self spells to cast so that he could experience the joys of being a woman, while the woman got to wear the pants in their relationship. It appeared that as they went longer and longer into the relationship, the more the sage had embraced his gender-swapping identity.

Lea followed each little bit of the introductions with interest but she clearly stayed close to Jack, she found his strength reassuring. While she admired his muscles, their relative height had her much closer to his manhood than his biceps. She couldn't help but notice that he seemed rather well endowed, of course in halfling scale he couldn't help but be massive in her opinion. At times she was so close that she would brush against his hip and once or twice he might have even felt a small hand on his thigh. Lea enjoyed being close to him and it didn't really matter to her what the group wanted to do but if Jack wanted to see the entrance then it was time to show the entrance.

"Would you give me a boost up?" She asked Jack as she faced the stonework of the fireplace. She raised her arms to signal him to grip around her waist. She could easily climb up herself but she wasn't going to waste an excuse to have Jack touch her and have her nice little ass right in his face.

"Stay clear of the hearth." She told the others as she pressed the stone inward, her exaggerated struggles had her tiny butt wiggling right in front of Jack. One of the stones was actually a trigger and it revealed a secret staircase that began to form out of the stone hearth next to Jack. There was obviously some magic in play, but the stone itself could be triggered by anyone. "We might want to check out this first room at least, it is more comfortable than this place."

Even if Jack had noticed, which he hadn't since her touch was so gentle, barely there. But if he had noticed that occasional brush against him, or that occasional touch, he hadn't commented on it. Granted, it didn't help his case, or hers depending on how you looked at it, that he was wearing thick pants. Though even in those thick, semi baggy pants, his bulge was visible to those who cared to look. It wasn't his best feature, but one he was proud of regardless.

"Of course, Lea." Jack said and stepped over to the fireplace where she was already ready. Placing his large hands around her much smaller waist he lifted her up. Her lithe form mixed with his thick muscles made it so she barely weighed anything, perhaps a bit less than a greatsword. By his comparison, she was near weightless. And of course, intentional or not, standing where he did and lifting her like he had, Jack did find Lea's small, shapely rear right in front of him. Again, not that he minded one bit, in fact, despite lacking the curves that the more amazonian women of these lands, it was still something to behold. And he couldn't help but go back to the terminology he had used before, exotic in her own special way.

The second that the stone works began to shift and alter next to Jack, he startled a step or two to the side; not having expected what was about to happen. "After you then." Jack said. It wasn't that he was a coward, far from it, she was smaller, stealthier and faster than probably any in the group. And again, intentionally or not, when Jack sat the small hafling back down again, he accidentally rubbed her shapely rear against that bulge he had been walking around with. How could he not? He was in a room full of beautiful women and he was the only guy. If this was what heaven, or hell was like, Jack was ready.

Seeing how the group preferred to move on to the next room, Desira followed, stopping for a moment as she saw the delay of the timid tiefling, so she approached to her, and noticed she was deep into her lecture, and not only that, as her cheeks were pink tinged. Desira was about to ask Curiosity the reason of this conduct as she was supposed to inquire about the history of the tower, but instead leaned over to catch a glimpse of what could be so interesting while the rest of the group moved to the next room.

"I also got a hold of such a spell, if you are interested", Desira said giggling, surprising Curiosity and breaking the concentration of her reading, but before she could react, Desira turned around, and walked away swaying her hips, looking back to her in a flirtatious way as they both remained alone in the room.

The rest of the group was already getting comfortable in the next room, which indeed hold some sort of magical influence. The floor made of carved wood was soft and springy, the temperature was cozy warm, big cushy pillows were all around, and in a corner of the room remains of a well supplied bar.

She was snapped out of her trance as Desira giggled out a little joke as she read the passage Curiosity had gotten a hold of. It was a rather descriptive passage about the woman having her first go at giving anal. The tiefling had been able to collect a little information, but thus far, she'd only ever been a single room deep. As she got up, she was pretty much only able to see the sashaying rear end of the teasing elf, with a look on her face that practically promised that something would be happening between them. An intimidating thought. She put the diary away and took up her tome again, Chase leading the way for her, darting ahead to nip around Lea's heels on their way to the tower.

She found herself in the next room, a rather nice place considering. The room was detailed nicely in the diary. Pillows were strewn about. Reaching up to the wall, she gently brushed her fingers against a small rune, the wall there shifting and dropping down slowly, giving her time to step away. It revealed a bed, plush with silky sheets. Behind it, a cabinet that was open, but lacked anything other than a few bed accessories. A few drinking glasses, a blindfold, a magic candle that could be turned on and off. She picked that up, figuring not everyone could see in the dark like her. "She didn't get to go past here. This um... Seems to be their... Rumpus room."

Cortia strode up into the next room last, the darkness parting before her. At this point it became clear that it wasn't just her hairs shine, it literally was giving off its own light. Not just her hair either, her eyes, her holy symbol, even the markings on her armour, all giving off a brilliant light. Cortia removed her shield, placing it down in the center of the room and with a short prayer, channeled more light into it, lighting the dark room properly.

The Cleric glanced around the room, taking in the features, pillows everywhere, a bard, cabinet, luxurious bed, it didn't take a genius to figure what this was all for. "My, the things that must of happened here." Cortia comments, a slight blush as she thought about it. "Guess this will be suitable in getting to know each other." She chuckled, smile widening.

Stepping to one side, she set her equipment down, by one of the piles of pillows, then she began to remove her armour. Scale was fairly substantial armour, great in battle, not so much in relaxing and other social activities. So the Cleric began to remove it, taking some time but she had practice. This left her in a set of light clothing she wore beneath, the only purpose of which was to stop the rough leathers and metals of the armour from chafing.

As she finished her features were on show a hell of a lot more now, her generous breasts and ass not hidden well by the cream fabric. She bent over to carefully set her armour down, facing towards the group so giving them a great view of her cleavage. Finishing she sat down upon the pillows, finding them pretty comfortable, even after all this time.

Allowing a small whistle to escape the fighter, Jack looked around and smiled. The room reminded him of many of the brothels he had spent his time in. Massive pillows everywhere, a fully stocked bar and privacy. It was perfect. And that was before he even began to include the fact that he was the only guy in a group of 5 and was now in this room with all of them. "Almost feels like home." he commented as he continued to take in the ornate carvings of the walls and ceiling. It was obvious to all that great care and attention for detail was put into creating this room. The massive pillows were perfect, the fabric used was of the highest quality and they seemed to form around whoever sat in them to create the perfect relaxation experience.

It was then, that Jack took mental note of the place. Once everything was said and done, he'd obviously come back here again and again with whichever lady he can convince. "I can think of worse places to spend the night." he said as he glanced to each of the women accompanying him in turn. From the scantly clad half-elf over to the beautiful tiefling. Then to the curvaceous cleric before his gaze swept past the lithe and sexy half-ling. Now this seemed like the beginning to one of his lewd stories he used to tell.

Walking over to one side of the room, Jack unbuttoned his jacket and placed it on the back of a chair. The jacket only served as an accessory as he wore his Scalemail underneath. It wasn't the best of armors, but it served him in the mix of protection without sacrificing mobility and agility. Then he bend forward as he crawled, or more specifically, wiggled out of his scalemail and placed the metal bundle on the chair along with his sword. The once armored fighter now stood in nothing but his cowhide pants and his woolen tunic; making his toned and hardened physique even more evident than before. Evidence of a man hardened by the trials of combat.

Lea kept close to Jack so she couldn't help but notice how his gaze practically caressed each of his travelling companions. She could feel jealousy and frustration building within her, each girl seemed more beautiful than the next, it would be very difficult to keep Jack's attention with all this competition. To make it even worse, they were also all so pleasant, as much as Lea wanted to dislike them it was nearly impossible to do so. Even the cleric she had almost instantly feared and disliked was proving to be so gentle and kind, the warm glow of her lord's light so unlike the others she had seen wearing that mark. Under all that armor, Cortia seemed the very embodiment of womanhood. Perhaps she would have to open her mind to other possibilities than a traditional one on one coupling.

While those other possibilities warmed her nether regions, she still was more than a bit obsessed with Jack. As he bent to remove his armor she quickly grabbed the heavy scale and used her slight strength to pull and tug and help him get it off. While her breasts were not nearly the size of Cortia's, on her small frame they seemed very well proportioned and she made sure that Jack could get an eye full as she practically stuck them into his face as she grabbed the shoulders of his armor and helped pull it over his head. Her thin top doing little to conceal the soft flesh that strained the fabric.

Once Jack was free, Lea took his hand to lead him to one of the soft pillows. "Why don't you rest here?" The spot she chose would give him a good view of the rest of the room if he chose to sit there. "I almost forgot you asked why those adventurers were so angry with me." She wanted to use this small conversation to get closer to Jack as she was easily small enough to join him on one of the pillows. His weight would of course have the rest of the pillow sloped towards him, all but assuring her smaller body would press against him. While she had his attention she told the story of how she wanted to get their attention by stealing the ugly ones gold only to return it and how badly it backfired.

Looking around the room herself, Lea's eyes fell upon the beautiful tiefling who had been so enthralled with the diary. The flush on her face revealing she had found some of the more racy passages. It had made rather interesting reading while she was stuck hiding in the shack. Lea wasn't much of a reader but a few of the passages had her so hot she had been forced to take matters into her own hands. A wicked smile formed on her face right before she said. "How about reading us a story Curiosity?"

He would have accepted the help straight away. Getting rid of an armor is hard work, besides, he gave him an opportunity to stare at the halflings breasts without her noticing. Not that he needed a reason or cared if she noticed, but hey, at least it helped with the conscience; or so he kept telling himself as he continued to ogle at the heaving chest of the smaller woman, picturing himself with those soft handfuls in his hands. Sure, she didn't have the curves that could rival normal humans, but what she did have had caught both his attention and interest. Jack had also noticed how she kept close to him, even before this room, and have noticed how she always glanced his way when he wasn't looking. And he returned the glances when he could, not that he didn't look at the other women too, saying he hadn't would be a blatant lie. "You have beautiful breasts, Lea." he whispered just before she had helped him rid the armor.

Taking her up on the offer, Jack moved to the pillow Lea had picked out and more than willingly moved to sit in it; it just looked to comfortable and inviting. A comfort that was made even better when the small woman moved to sit in his lap. Jack would welcome it as he wrapped an arm around the halflings waist and held her close, it was mostly out of habit though and a semi-subconscious action made. Though as she sat there, she'd feel something underneath her, something thick and hard shift about ever so slightly. A reaction to both seeing the young Cleric rid herself of her armor, revealing her curves and the proximity as well as the touch of Lea against him. It was a reaction he simply could not control, given the circumstance. It was actually really unfair, bordering on rape! Not that he minded one bit, judging from the smirk on his lips and the bliss filled gaze that moved about the room as he held the halfling close.

Listening to Lea's tale of grand heroics turned sour, he found that he had begun to gently caress her lower stomach with his thumb, idly moving it back and forth against the exposed skin. She had a flair for telling a story, he could tell. Though truth be told, he was far more entranced by her than he was her story. "What a ballsy move, Lea. I approve" he said smirking from ear to ear when she was done telling him of how she had gotten into such an exposed and unsafe situation that she had.

Looking from Lea in his lap to Curiosity, he smiled when the halfling suggested that the tiefling read the group a story. He was; and always would be, a sucker for a good story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom