Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy d&d Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan

Star
Regarding to character creation, i would say 5e, but don't know if everyone is familiar with that already, anyway is mostly reference as there wont be dice ingame

-Race, any presented as a reasonable playable race
-Class any
-Scores, would like to go for the point system but once more its more as a reference
-Background
-Special features, just a basic description
-Spells, if any,
-Skills and feat-like habilities, limited to class and background of course
-Basic Equipment
-Picture
-Description, overall

I have a page started but it is a bit of a work in progress.

Race: Halfling
Class: Thief (Rogue)
Scores: On Sheet
Background: Lea hasn't spent much time with other halflings as she was orphaned at a young age by slavers. She escaped their clutches and apprenticed with the local thieves guild. She is anxious to see more of the world than this one city.
Special Features: When not working the crowd Lea actually likes to be noticed and dresses for effect. She is very trim, athletic, and flexible and is happy to use these skills for both pleasure and profit. She is difficult to control and cheeky but tends to submit to more dominant personalities as long as they aren't jerks about it.
Spells: None innate but can often use simple magic items.
Skills: Very good with traps and locks, good but not great at stealthy attacks, prefers to leave combat to the bigs.
Basic Equipment: Small swords and a sling are her preferred weapons when she actually needs a weapon.
tumblr_mbeg6x37lr1rdy3s5o1_500.jpg

Lea has become partial to piercings and body art (and apparently statues).

Name: "Curiosity"
Race: Tiefling

Class: Warlock

Ability Scores:
STR: 8
DEX: 14
CON: 12
INT: 16
WIS: 12
CHA: 16

Background: Sage - Librarian
Curiosity is timid for a tiefling, used to the stares and shunning that gets directed at her kind. Managing to land a job as an apprentice in the largest library in the kingdom, she thought she'd finally had her big break. But, they kept her in the back, sorting the old and disused books out, in an effort to restore them... A thankless job that served to keep her as low on the totem pole as possible. So it stayed until she succeeded on restoring a rather wet and almost unsalvagable tome with half a spine and orange pages that crumbled in a slight breeze. She felt compelled to read it, and so she did for days and days, unmoving. It was so fascinating that she never emerged from her station, though nobody seemed to notice either. When she emerged, she had the book clutched firmly to her chest and a faint, deeply satisfied smile.

That book had led her to Knowledge, a seemingly unfathomable entity that nobody else would truly understand. An incomprehensible mass of eyes, mouths, ears and tentacles. Despite their gibbering cacauphony of words speaking one over another, she could hear Knowledge clearly, and took up a pact with it. She'd go forth and find all the knowledge she could find, sating her own curious nature, and Knowledge itself would provide her the power to do so as long as she shared. And it was so much power too. The kind of power that could find even the most well hidden knowledge, or perhaps even knowledge that has been lost to time itself. The young tiefling had purpose, and the library had become stagnant with things she already knew. It was time to step out into the world and do her duty.

Trait: Jinkies. There's nothing more enticing than a good mystery.
Ideal: Knowledge. It is the path to power, slef-improvement, and if worth it for its own sake.
Bond: Library. Curiosity has her own growing library of knowledge which she works to improve.
Flaw: Thirst. Curiosity will pursue unsafe things if it meant learning something new.

Special Features: Black horns, heterochromatic eyes (with darkvision), bestial ears, and a spaded devil's tail. She's a tiefling, and thus stands out whether she wants to or not.

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Eldritch Blast, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Presdigitation, Thaumaturgy, Thorn Whip ("Sting of Ignorance")

Spells: Counterspell, Darkness, Dispel Magic, Gaseous Form, Hellish Rebuke, Hex, Hunger of Hadar ("Enlightenment"), Invisibility, Remove Curse

Rituals: Alarm, Augury, Find Familiar, Identify, Leomund's Tiny Hut ("Shelter"), Tenser's Floating Disc ("Steward")

Skills: Arcana, History, Investigation, Religion
Speak: Common, Draconic, Elven, Infernal
Proficiencies: Light Armor, Simple Weapons, Mental Saving Throws

Abilities:
Spellcasting - Cantrips are at-will, spells are limited to three or so before requiring a short rest to regain power. No preparation needed. All spells are cast at max spell level. Saves are based on Charisma.

Pact of the Tome - Grants three more cantrips from any class. Can be resummoned in an hour-long ritual.

Pact with the Great Old One - Knowledge grants an expanded set of availible spells, 30ft range of telepathy, and a defensive ward.

Entropic Ward - Grant disadvantage to an enemy attack. If they miss, Curiosity gains advantage against them on her next attack. Requires a short rest to recharge.

Book of Ancient Secrets - Invocation. Grants Curiosity's Pact Tome the ability to hold ritual spells like a wizard's spellbook. She may cast any spell in there as a ritual, and copy a spell into the tome for 50gp per spell level. Max ritual level is half of her level.

Eldritch Sight - Invocation. Cast Detect Magic at will.

Eyes of the Rune Keeper - Invocation. Can read any written text, regardless of language.

Researcher - Background. If Curiosity doesn't know something, she knows where to go in order to find out. Knowledge itself will happily point her in the right direction, so that she may find the knowledge she and it desire.

Equipment:
10gp
Ink, Quill, and a few blank Scrolls
Small Knife
Simple Clothes
Quarterstaff
Dagger
Leather Armor
Arcane Focus (Pact Tome)
Book of Lore
Small Bag of Sand
Backpack
Belt Pouch
Trinket: A nightcap that gives the wearer pleasant dreams

F-List: Here

-Name: Sister Cortia

-Race: Human

-Class: Cleric, Light Domain

-Scores:
STR: 16
DEX: 10
CON: 14
INT: 10
WIS: 18
CHA: 12

Born to a pair of farmers Cortia was unlikely to aspire to much in her old life. This changed when a necromancer went on a killing spree in her village, her parents dying in the process, almost her too. She was saved from the undead minions by a champion of Pelor, a knight who slew the creatures about to kill her.

Taking pity on the orphaned girl, the knight brought her to a temple to Pelor, to be raised in the ways of the lord of light. Cortia from then on aspired to live up to her savior, training hard to become a Cleric. It became clear she had a gift for it, her resolve to do good driving her faith. By the time she came of age, she was ready to spread her light among the world.

Trait: I've spent so long in the temple that I have little practical experience dealing with people in the outside world.
Ideal: Charity. I always try to help those in need, no matter what the personal cost.
Bond: I owe my life to the priest who took me in when my parents died.
Flaw: My piety sometimes leads me lo blindly trust those that profess faith in my god.

-Special features and description: Cortia is strongly built, having spent a lifetime training to fight and serve. She's in good shape and well kept, her golden hair always seem to shine no matter how much of a mess she's in. Her blue eyes seem to burn with the same light and determination.

Cantrips: Spare the Dying, Thuamaturgy, Sacred Flame, Guidance, Light
1st: Cure Wounds, Healing Word, Shield of Faith, Protection from Evil, Burning Hands, Faerie Fire
2nd: Prayer of Healing, Lesser Restoration, Gentle Repose
3rd: Mass Healing Word, Remove Curse, Revivify, Scorching Ray, Flaming Sphere

-Skills: History, Medicine, Religion, Insight

-Languages: Common, Elvish, Draconic, Dwarvish

Spellcasting

Light Domain: Bonus Cantrip, Bonus spells
Improved Warding Flare: 4/day, impose a disadvantage on any creature that attacks another within 30 feet and you can see.

Channel Divinity: 2/rest
Turn/Destroy Undead: Undead within 30 feet must make a Wisdom saving throw or flee from Cortia. Destroys any undead 1/2 CR of Cortia.
Radiance of the Dawn: Magical Darkness is dispelled within 30 feet, all hostile creatures must make a Constitution save to take half radiant damage, 2d10+level

Shelter the Faithful: Command respect from members of the faith. Can perform ceremonies, can receive free healing for Cortia and her party at temples of Pelor. Will be supported by members of the faith.

-Basic Equipment: A Mace, Scale Mail, Sickle, Shield, Holy Symbol, Prayer Book, 5 sticks of Incense, Vestments, Common Clothes, Belt pouch, Priest Pack

ca53f9a0832affa7a4a634ae72b43efc.jpg

Name: Jack Dolsen

Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Scores:
  • Strength: 18 (+4)
  • Dexterity: 8 (-1)
  • Constitution: 14 (2)
  • Wisdom: 11 (0)
  • Intelligence: 10 (0)
  • Charisma: 14 (2)

Background: Jack is known by some as a free spirited guy, working one job at a time and never really settling down in one place for too long. A mercenary, some call him. Jack on the other hand, would rather call himself and opportunist. Jack is also the type of man to take the lead, both in and outside of the bedroom. Showing a more dominant nature.

Special Features: A veteran of a few skirmishes, both from the winning but also from the loosing side, Jack is a thrill seeker. As such, he's build an uncanny knack for finding trouble, and for whatever reason, almost always getting out of it unscathed. Which he often use as the base for the many tales he spins at the local taverns, just to add to his name.

Spells: Nope

Skills: Experienced combatant, usually likes to wear his opponents down by dragging out the fight instead of just ending it quickly.

Basic Equipment: Scale armor, Longsword and a Large shield. A backpack with rations and whatever else he owns.

dcc41fe4ebaeda5ad2f4131d0c2c4878.jpg

Desira
Half-elf Bard (Charlatan)
Scores Str10, Dex16 Con12, Int10, Wis10, Cha18

darkvision, advantage vs charm, can't be put to sleep
inspiration, song of rest, cutting words, font of inspiration, countercharm: gives advantage vs frighten or charm

athletics, sleigh of hand, acrobatics, stealth, deception, performance, persuasion, perception, insight
Expertise: athletics, persuasion
jack of trades: bonus on untrained ability checks
disguise kit, forgery kit, flute, lyre, lute
Actress, advantage on deception, performance to pass off, mimic people or other creatures with deception

Languages: common, elvish, goblin

cantrips: friends, vicious mockery, minor illusion
1st level spells: speak animals*, charm person, heal word
2nd level spells: suggestion, phantasmal force, enhance ability; alter self*, find steed
3rd level spells: hypnotic pattern, speak plants*, clairvoyance
*can affect her mount as well

Being a halfelf she didnt found a place in either society when she was born, so was left abbandoned. Picked up and raised by a warlady who worked as a spy, Desira learnt well, but her tutor was not a good person, she was in fact giving false information so as to provoque a war, waiting so she could mass up a group on her own and conquer a weakened country.
Desira was abbused by her tutor, but stayed as she had a place to life and food to eat, but her home she found in the hearts of the people he met on the streets, but when she found out the plans of her, so Desira in diguise decided to turn on her, and so having he captured and jailed.War tension stopped but Desira was accused of being an accomplice, leaving her no choice but to leave, developing a second identity, an outlaw who is in touch with rogues and thieves, but as her own she dedicated herself to what always loved music, and art.

b44cf7627f6a539b0ed5a0f493e65c9a.jpg

Description
Slender but very curvy, she is a bombshell who looks soft and frail, but as nimble she is, she is also as athletic as a warrior. Although not proficient with it she likes to carry a whip, using it to entangle her opponents.
Her weapon of choice is of course her words, which can cause severe psychic damage, break concentrations of any kind, or persuade almost anyone into anything. She also has a kink for her flute.

Personality I fall in and out of love easily, and am always pursuing someone.
Ideal, Material goods come and go. Bonds of friendship last forever.
Bond, I owe everything to my mentor—a horrible person who’s probably rotting in jail somewhere.
Flaw, I can’t resist a pretty face.

Basic equip
2 sets of Fine clothes, vial of perfume, soap
disguise kit, forgery kit, map case, scroll case, 5 sheets of paper, bottle of ink, ink pen, sealing wax
lamp, 2flasks of oil, lute, flute, leather armor, whip, short bow

Name: Secret "Nobody" Jones

Race: Tiefling

Abilities: Str: 14
Dex: 19
Con: 10
Int: 12
Wis: 14
Cha: 16

Class: Rogue3 /Ranger4

Background: As the sheriff of a small town bordering a vast wasteland, Secret has made a name for himself, or a lack thereof, as a fierce and honorable lawman. He is well adjusted to a rough life style, and has had many skirmishes with the native Orc tribes of the Wastes. As a member of a lower class race, Nobody Jones tends to stick to the outer realms. There, he finds acceptance in the outcasts and exiles that wander the frontier wastes. A recent turn of events has led to Nobody being sent by the realm's Governor to the inner cities of the kingdom. Here, Secret has found a niche adventuring with other misfits and heroes. All the while, he is continuing his mission in secret, hunting after the man who burned Prosperity.

Skills: Gotta check the rogue class.

Special Abilities:

Darkvision. Thanks to your infernal heritage, you
have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You
can see in dim light within 60 feet o f you as if it were
bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You
can’t discern color in darkness, only shades o f gray.

Hellish Resistance. You have resistance to fire damage.

Spells: Ranger spells, though most notably uses a few that I will edit and outline after looking the class over.

Basic Equipment: Nobody wears a thick leather coat, which protects him from a small amount of incoming damage. A heavy crossbow is slung low on his back, just above the hip, and a knife in his boot. He wears a sword belt with a hand crossbow and a longsword hanging from it. Trail rations for three days, a water skin, a bottle of whiskey, and a deck of cards. Wears a necklace with an orc tooth on it.

Appearance: Pending

-Name: Ariv Krixxtor
-Race - Dragonborn
-Class - Sorcerer
-Personality
Traits: If someone is in trouble, I'm always ready to help. I grew up in a small village, so I'm pretty naive to the wonders of the world.
Ideal: There's no good in pretending to be something I'm not
Bond: I love my family and my village, but I do wish to find what is beyond Puyalac.
Flaw: Pro Tip-Don't make ambiguous deals with demons.
-Scores
Rolls
Numbers to choose from: 15,11,16,8,12,12(Race gives +2 to STR, and +1 to CHA)
Str:14
Dex:10
Con:15
Int:12
Wis:11
Cha:17
-Background
Chosen from book: Folk Hero.
Ariv grew up in a small village, mostly a farming community that traded their crops to the larger city nearby for other goods. His is a 'zero to hero' story, being a dragonborn with dragonborn parents doesn't leave for much respect in a small village, even with your father's skill at building farming equipment. The nearby cave was a constant source of ghost stories for the residents, but always just that, stories. All until Ariv was about 17, when people started disappearing, and bones were found outside the cave. The problem he had was that no one was going to do anything about it. So, Ariv took it into his own hands. The young dragonborn went to the cave to investigate, and what do you know, he found a shapeshifting demon within, that had a taste for flesh. He hasn't exactly shared what happened in the cave, but what is known is the demon never bothered the village again. Oh, and that Ariv gained magical abilities. He's spent the last few years honing those powers, though he's still prone to odd happenings when he uses them.
-Special features: Draconic Ancestry(White, Cold breath cone), Resistant to Cold damage, Spellcasting, Sorcerous Origin-Wild Magic(Wild Magic Surge, Tides of Chaos, Bend Luck), Font of Magic, Metamagic, Ability Score Improvement-+2 to Dex(8 to 10), Rustic Hospitality
-Spells
Spell slots - 1st:4, 2nd:3, 3rd:3
Cantrips: Light, Mending, Prestidigitation, Fire Bolt, Message
1st: Chromatic Orb, Magic Missile, Feather Fall
2nd: Alter Self, Detect Thoughts
3rd: Fireball, Gaseous Form
-Skills
Speaks Common and Draconic
Animal Handling, Survival, Arcana, Persuasion
Proficient with Cook's Utensils, Vehicles(Land), Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaff, light crossbows
-Basic Equipment
Quarterstaff, Arcane focus, Explorer's pack, Two daggers, Cook's Utensils,
-Picture
the_white_dragonborn_by_vampiresovereign-d3anx7v.jpg

Name: Thrak Gul (pronounced ghoul.) Al Thraka
Race: Half Ork
Class: Barbarian!
Personality: "Oh, Ye wants know what Thrak do? Well, Thrak an da boys back home are thiefs. What, ye dont think me thief? Thrak prove it." -Thwack- "Oy, elf man. When that Humie wakes up, tell'em Thrak done stole dat coin purse." Thrak is a man of simple needs. He does not want for gold, not really. All he wants is what a Ork needs. A women to fuck, a feast at home, and an enemy worth smashing. Thrak is by no means, a bad man. He just is not wise enough to think about the cuase and effect of his actions. He needs a guiding hand. And when he is with people he trusts. Well - "Okay. Thrak trust pretty halfling. So Thrak wait on pumblin gnomie into da earth. But he still really wants ta..... Ah ha ha. " Where he lacks in social skills. He more then makes up for in likability. He is unintentionally funny. He is sweet, caring, a gentle giant to his friends. A true force of nature to his enemies!

Background: Thrak was born to a spiteful world, his own mother discarding him since birth. Hating him as a ugly image, a reminder of the ork that raped her. Growing up, he was an outcast in his village. Keeping to the woods, was how he hid from the cruelty of others. But was also how found his lot in life. As an early youth of 13 he was found by a group of bandits. At first they toyed with him, prodded. But after he killed their leader with his bare hands, the bandits learned to respect his strength. With their second in command now leading them, he chose to become a surogate father to Thrak. Teaching him how to fight like a man! With all your might, all your will, all your rage thrown together. A force of nature ready to destroy your foes. Alongside them he lived the life of a thief, a life of banditry. Of coarse there is more to stealing then sneaking. In fact, as Thrak aptly puts it, in what little wisdom he has. "Theify does his thing. Thrak do his. Sometimes da job need uh... Grace! Other times, da job need a bit ah thumping!" Now of days, the group disbanded. Thrak feeling empty without his camrads, soon learned that he needed the company of others. He enjoyed the comradery, the trust, the killing! So Thrak seeks adventure. Hoping to find himself a new familly to protect. "Now let's go find someone ta thump around!"

Wisdom: 9 Inteligence: 5 Charisma: 12 Constitution: 16 Dexterity: 16 Strength: 20

Skills: Can climb, swim, ride horses at a simple degree. But is more accustomed to riding unnatural beasts, Thrak is particularly fond of giant boars. Thrak has great wilderness skills, where he lacks in tracking he makes up for in gathering and hunting. "Thrak breen da fire wood! Wha? What pretty priesty mean no bring whole tree?! Thrak thought big fire cook fasta!" . Thrak can only speak orc fluently, which comes naturally to him as a series of growls, snarls, slobbering and gutteral groans. Common, not so much. Do to his large teeth he can only ever speak it in a basic degree. And do to his slow learning curve, he is likely never to truly understand grammar. As odd as it is he does love singing, wether or not it is pleasant on the ears is a matter of opinion. So far, bad reviews.

Warcry's: Thrak can go into a berserk rage, and has access to warcrys. Sending fear to the hearts of foes.

Basic equipment: Hide armor. Knife. Warhammer. Waterskin. Hide satchel.

Appearance:
orc_warrior_by_sgtnick-d6cjohf.jpg

Riordan O'rinn AKA "just" 'Rinn F-list
Race: Half-Elf
-Class: Sorcer
-Scores: Rolled Here.
  • Str: 13
  • Dex: 16
  • Con: 16
  • Wis: 14
  • Int: 16
  • Cha: 20

-Personality:
Riordan's a fairly upbeat fellow, always willing to talk or listen. However, he has a penchant for teasing remarks, and his cheery demeanor can be unnerving, especially when there is nothing to be especially cheerful about. Still, he's a friendly guy, and any who earn his friendship will have him as a loyal friend and ally.

-Background - Charlatan
'Rinn was a bit of an oddity, what with his ancestry. Not only was he a half-elf, a people who never seemed to fit in anywhere, but he also claimed some divine blood from one of his parents. He wasn't sure which parent, or even which god, but it became a tad bit annoying. The god must have been one randy fellow, because 'Rinn frequently felt bursts of heat form from within him, making him flush and the blood in his veins quicken. Well, that's what he'd thought it was anyway, right up until he'd accidentally let loose a blast of fire and almost burnt down his hovel of a home. Wouldn't have been too great a loss, the thing was more of a run down shack then anything, but it was all he had.

Ah, the joys of being an orphan.

Having grown up on the wrong side of town, 'Rinn was forced to adapt, using his wit and charm to survive. Playing a game of dice on the side of street was easy, nicking a drunks' wallet was even easier, and when he came into his power, it all became even better. Being able to turn invisible was a great boon to escape, and if he got into a rough situation, a little fire went a long way.

Still, the streets are cold, ruthless and lonely, as O'Rinn has been looking for a change of pace. Maybe meet some new people. Or, even dare he hope, some friends?

-Special features
Fey Ancestry: immune to Sleep and Charm efefcts
Darkvision: Can see in dim light and dark light.
Sorcerous Origin: Favored Soul.
--Gain Clerics Light Domain Spell List
-- Bonus Proficiencies
At 1st level, you gain proficiency in light armor, medium armor, shields, and simple weapons.
--Extra Attack
Starting at 6th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.
--Divine Wings
At 14th level, you gain the ability to sprout a pair of wings from your back (feathered or bat-like, your choice), gaining a flying speed equal to your current walking speed. You can create these wings as a bonus action on your turn. They last until you dismiss them as a bonus action on your turn.

You can’t manifest your wings while wearing armor unless the armor is made to accommodate them, and clothing not made to accommodate your wings might be destroyed when you manifest them.
--Power of the Chosen
Starting at 18th level, when you cast one of the spells you learned from your Chosen of the Gods class feature, you regain hit points equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum +1) + the spell’s level.

Font of Magic: Sorcer Points that can be used on Metamagic or to create Spell Slots
-Spells
0: Fire Bolt, Acid Splash, Frostbite, Mage Hand, Shocking Grasp.
1: Burning Hands, Faerie Fire, Mage Armor
2: Enhance Ability, Mirror mage, Invisibility, Scorching ray, Flaming Sphere
3: Fireball, Haste, Blink, Daylight, Erupting earth
-Skills
Stealth
Slight of Hand
Perception
Persuasion
Deception
Insight
-Basic Equipment
Dagger x3
Ruby Gem (Orb Focus)
Disguise Kit
Weighted Dice
Fine Clothes
Adventurer's pack
-Picture:
AnimeMaleMage.jpg

Blitzz
Drow Ninja

(Shadow Dancer Monk - Criminal)
Str14 Dex18 Con12 Int08 Wis14 Cha12

Special features:
Superior Darkvision, Keen Senses, Trance instead of sleep
Advantage vs charm, can't be put to sleep
Sunlight Sensitivity, Drow Magic

Unarmored Defense, Patient Defense, Deflect Missiles
Ki, Martial Arts, Ki Empowered Strikes
Stunning Strike, Extra Attack, Flurry of blows
Unarmored Movement+15, Step of the wind, Slow Fall=30
Shadow Step, Shadow Arts

Spells-Like Abilities
Cantrips: dancing light, minor illusion
Once per day: faery fire, darkness
Ki: darkness, darkvision, pass without trace, silence
At will: Shadow Step - teleport 60 feet from one shadow(dim light or darkness) into another as a bonus action. Then advantage on the first melee attack before the end of the turn.

Skills and Tools
Acrobatics, Athletics, Perception, Stealth, Bluff
Gaming Set, Poisoner Kit, Brewer Tools

Variant Criminal: Ninja Hired killer and protector
Personality: Always calm, no matter what the situation.
Ideal: Honor. I don’t steal or harm others in the trade.
Bond: I’m loyal to my captain first, everything else second.
Flaw: I follow orders, even if I think they’re wrong.

Feature: Criminal Contact
You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.

Basic Equipment
Ninja-to (shortsword), dungeoneer’s pack, 10 shrikens (darts), brewer supplies, poisoner kit, playing cards set
A crowbar, a set of dark common clothes including a hood, and a belt pouch containing 15 gp

Even for the drow standarts, Blitzz was raised secluded from the rest of the society, in a small underground town only know to the highest class of the drow and of course those who lived there. It was a place where they trained special servants trained to serve and protect whoever they where assigned, trained in hand to hand combat, and the use of making of beverages, drugs and poisons. He is always to remain in silence on a mission, always in the dark, never to be seen in except maybe only before the inminent death of their enemies.

Outside of the underground people referred them as ninjas, and even if not used to the sunlight, he would still have to go the surface if given a mission, but he would always remain in contact, he belonged to an organization that had a network of informants always to be found no matter he could go, no matter the distance. Local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, seedy sailors, there was always someone to deliver messages from and for him.

Listen to the Wind
(Elf - Drow, Storm Sorceress, Cult Idol)
Str 8 Dex 16 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 12 Cha 18

Special features:
Superior Darkvision, Keen Senses, Trance instead of sleep
Advantage vs charm, can't be put to sleep
Sunlight Sensitivity, Drow Magic
Tempestuous Magic: can fly 10 feet when casting a spell.
Heart of the Storm: Resistance to lightning and thunder damage, deals lightning or thunder damage to a creature when casting a spell
Storm Guide: You can control wind and rain
Font of Magic: 6 Sorcery Points
Metamagic:

Spells-Like Abilities
Cantrips: dancing light, minor illusion
Once per day: faery fire, darkness

Spells
Cantrips: Chill Touch, Friends, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Shocking Grasp
Level 1: Fog cloud, Thunderwave, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Silent Image
Level 2: Gust of wind, Levitate, Alter Self, Phantasmal Force
Level 3: Call lightning, Sleet storm, Fly, Hypnotic Patterns 

Skills and Tools
Persuasion, Bluff, Insight, Religion
Gaming Set, a Language

Variant Noble: Cult Idol
Personality: I'm breezy and a bit of an airhead at times.
Ideal: Freedom. People should be free to pursuit their talents and belief.
Bond: I'll do anything to protect my tribe as they would do for me.
Flaw: I'm the black sheep of a powerful family which I renounced.

Feature: Cultists
As per Retainer, you have 3 cultists who seriously believe you are a deity. They're not anymore useful than normal retainers and a lot more stupid, but they're willing to die for you...for whatever little good that does. Sure they can "fight" for you, but they can't deal real damage and will be easily dispatched off-screen, so they aren't even good meat shields. If you lost a cultist this way, you can maybe gain new cultists by getting in touch with your cult, but circumstances may prevent it, so just don't do it.

Basic Equipment
a light crossbow and 20 bolts, an arcane focus, a explorer's pack, and two daggers
A crowbar, a set of fine clothes, a holy symbol and a religions text of your cult, and a belt pouch containing 25 gp

Picture
xHr2Vvh_zpstarsrkyx.jpg

Background
No matter how you tell it, Listen to the Wind (Wind for short)'s story is nothing short of bizarre. The first daughter of a prominent drow family, she was expected to lead the family as a priestess of Lolth. However, Wind showed precious little interest in the Mother, and when they tried to train her into a wizard, she showed almost no talent at all. On top of that, she despise courtly intrigue and barely survived attempts on her life because of her able protector. Her family had all but given up on her, so it was relatively easy for her to sneak out and head to the surface. However, she was soon abducted by a tribe of goblins...and everything changes.

It turned out that the tribe of goblins believe in a very specific deity, a goddess called "Listen to the Wind", who is described as "made of dark tar" and "commands thunders and rains and stuffs, or something". Wind's skin is, of course, very dark, and it's only when she arrived at the surface when she realized that she had the inborn magical talent to control wind, rain and clouds, a talent that would be all but impossible to discover while she was underground (she suspected adultery with air elemental on her Mother's part). Worshiped as a goddess, Wind took 3 brave goblins with her to fulfill her new purpose in life: find a better home for her new family.

Nathaniel Joshua Languorwine
Human Battle Master

Str 14
Dex 20
Con 14
Wis 12
Int 14
Cha 19

Special Features:
Variant Human (Additional Skill, Bonus Feat), Ability Score Increase [Variant Human (Int, Cha), Fighter (Str, Dex)], Dueling Fighting Style, Second Wind, Action Surge, Extra Attack, Draconic Language (Noble Background)

Combat Superiority (Manuevers: Riposte, Commander's Strike, Precision Attack), Student of War, Crossbow Expert

Spells-Like Abilities:
None

Skills and Tools:
Acrobatics, Athletics, History, Persuasion, Survival
Gaming Set, Artisan's Tools

Background: Noble
Personality: "No one could doubt by looking at my regal bearing that I am a cut above the unwashed masses."
Ideal: "Noble Obligation. It is my duty to protect and care for the people beneath me."
Bond: "The common folk must see me as a hero of the people."
Flaw: "I secretly believe that everyone is beneath me."

Born of the high house of Languorwine, Nathaniel Joshua, or Josh by his common mates, enjoyed the life of luxury and frivolity what with his family's servants doing most if not all of the work and the only activity that causes him to produce sweat was expressing his love for fencing given how reading up on history, battle, and practicing art were more exercises for the mind. With a vast land of their own, it was during rare occasions that he and his siblings - accompanied by their parents on even more rare times - would go out to visit local settlements, often just to remind the commoners who they should look up to. This developed a sense of responsibility in Josh, a kind not commonplace in those that are of high pedigree. A responsibility he believed to be not just towards the populace his family 'governs' over, but to the rest of the peasants and various artisans that do their duty to provide for themselves and their betters around the world.

After all, how could a simple barmaid or jongleur ever continue to serve efficiently without the presence of a highborn individual? Cooks would probably spit on folk's food had they the knowledge they are serving someone who scrapes the soil for a living. He's basically doing the world a favor.

Feature: Position of Privilege
Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you. You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be wherever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other people of high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.

Basic Equipment:
A set of fine clothes, signet ring, scroll of pedigree, purse containing 25gp, leather armor, rapier, light crossbow and 20 bolts, explorer's pack, painter's supplies

jaLIK.jpg

Darrian Smith

Pholtus1.jpg

Race: Human

Class: 4th Lv Warrior/ 2th Level Paladin - Light Domain

Rolls:
Str: 18 Dex: 16 Con: 12 Int: 14 Wis: 10 Cha: 12

Background:
Growing up as the blacksmith's son, Darrian had plenty of opportunity to get his hands on deadly weapons at a young age. Weapons have always fascinated him, but not in the same way it fascinated his father. He craved to have a weapon in his hand, and to someday be a Knight. He would often sneak out and climb the academy wall to watch the training of the young soldiers.

One day while spying on the soldiers. Darrian spotted a stunning young lady. If beauty had a name it was her's. Darrian decided then that he would be a Knight and he would be the best and protect the young lady that has stolen his heart. So he started mimicking the trainees moments and fighting against pretend enemies. He pushed his body to the limits each day.

Darrian's father watched with pride as his son trained. Deciding to take his hard earned money to pay a skilled mercenary to train his son in the art of combat. While Darrian was away training, a deadly black plague sweep over his Kingdom. Killing most that dared stay in it's black cloud for too long. Running into the mist, Darrian found his dead father, and his beloved princess. He dragged their lifeless corpse from the mist and buried them.

His trainer says to this day. . . 'I watched the boy walk out of the black abyss shining with the might of Pelor. Untouched by the black death!' Darrian was never affected by the black mist, and he devoted his life to find the evil that stole so much from him.

Traits: Darrian is slow to trust. Having lost so many he as built a stone wall around his heart. Often runs to the aid of woman. Believes that war is a man's game.
Ideal: Darrian still to this days wants to be a hero. Will often jump into deadly situations without thinking.
Bond: To his God Pelor. For Protecting him in his time of need.
Flaw: Too many to list. Stubborn. Distrusting. Weakness to alcohol.

Spell: Being new to the ways of a Paladin, he is very limited in his spells.

Skill: Blacksmith novice, Herbs, Diplomacy, Law

Equipment: Plate Armor, Shield, One-Handed Sword, Crossbow, Mace, Holy Symbol, Common Cloths, Rope, Shackles, Potion of Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom