Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy d&d

khan

Star
Hi everyone

The idea is to run a d&d setting, with the story revolving around the characters and their sexy adventures and misadventures in a kinky world where anything could happen, elven high magic, device tinkering gnomes, slutty dungeon slaves and more

Will have to wait for an adventurer group to gather to coordinate more in depth details

Feel free to make any suggestion as well

We were told level 6, though most of it is just for reference as there isn't any rolls going on.

happy to see a new party member

and in case anyone else comes by, yeah we could still take one more

If you've got room and/or still looking for another male, I'm very interested. Class and race are tbd I guess until I figure out if there's room and what the other characters are.

We did have an okay number of players, however it's possible some of our players have gone missing as things have gone quiet for a time.

I think with a one or two active male characters, we could really get this thing going again. Perfect time to join as we are between scenes and ready to start a new adventure.

That was kind of what I was asking for with my post. You did offer to join at the beginning but never showed up, we really need active players so I will leave it to you as to whether that is an accurate description of you at this point in time.

I was asking more class wise. And that is true, but most of the complications that kept me from playing before have been dealt with so I'm pretty active now.

It is a D&D setting but it is simply a group RP so it isn't like we are rolling dice or using stats anything. Play what you like, it isn't really about the rules but about the story and the character you place in it.

Certainly, the more the merrier. As for what classes and roles we have right now it's. Female Cleric, Female Rogue, Male Ninja. So anything that'll go well with that, shouldn't matter too much if we end up with three males to two females.

Cool! I'll go fashion up a battle master. Any advice to where to read to get me up to speed of what's happening?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66700&page=7

That page has what will be going on explained. Before that it was getting into the Sage's tower where adventurers had been summoned to.

Plan to bring everyone knew in at the tavern as the two remaining party members will be looking for reinforcements.

Also, add 1 female storm sorceress to the list of characters.

Back
Top Bottom