Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy d&d

khan

Star
Hi everyone

The idea is to run a d&d setting, with the story revolving around the characters and their sexy adventures and misadventures in a kinky world where anything could happen, elven high magic, device tinkering gnomes, slutty dungeon slaves and more

Will have to wait for an adventurer group to gather to coordinate more in depth details

Feel free to make any suggestion as well

I am in and can play at least one party member, and a few extras on the female side of things. I can do thief, cleric, or paladin types, maybe a sorceress depending on what the others want to play and what is needed.

I'd certainly be interested, happy to play whatever is needed. A Cleric or Rogue comes to mind as being fun.

I can play a large range of characters and would love to take part in this. I'm most at home with casters and self-sufficient classes,but I can play a fighter or thief if need be.

How do you boys feel about a halfling girl? (Perhaps without the hairy feet ;) I have had a craving to play one for some time and thief would most come to mind. I am flexible though so would also consider elf or human. I do take requests (within reason) and also have a few d&d ready types on my request thread if any of you want to take a peak and see anything that strikes your fancy.

I'm seeing lack of nature influence here. Druid and Rangers are my specialties by chance so I will happily play the part of guide and resident tree hugger. Elven if we have to play core races, but I have had an itching to play some kind of fey creature or Teifling.

I would also be interested, would this be a system based game? or would it just be pure roleplaying? if we're going purely off Dnd I'd probably play some sort of warrior woman, if we can go a bit more freeform I'd make her something like a dragoon/lancer from final fantasy, leaping into battle with a large spear, oooh maybe a paladin-type worshiping a dragon god!

That could be done as a warrior with limited arcane (basically the Jump spell), eldritch knight comes to my head

And i think we already got a nice group here already, so we can go on to coordination.
Feel free to comment or suggest anything

I propose we go with rules just as a base, as we will not be using any dice
That we base our chars in a something like a level 6 tier, again just as a reference, so there is no godlike spells or features, but still flavor enough to get into any role
About using npcs, sure feel free to use them as you want, unless they are specific npcs, furthermore we could try openDM, in which anyone can determine the outcome of the events (I've done it with dice, not sure how it would work without)
As for plots feel free to suggest any and among all we could determine which to go

As regarding to character creation, i would say 5e, but don't know if everyone is familiar with that already, anyway again is mostly reference as there wont be dice
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66640
Race any presented as a reasonable playable race
Class any
scores, would like to go for the point system but once more its more as a reference
background
special features, just a basic description
spells, if any,
skills and feat-like habilities, limited to class and background of course
basic equipment

I think I'm going to give a Dwarf Barbarian a run, if you'd have me? Will mostly just be tough as nails, and have a big axe, but is the short, strong and silent type.

Lots of male interest but no male profiles. What's going on boys?

I suppose we could start with the three girls and the boys can either join up as we go or perhaps be 'obstacles' on our path to fame and fortune!

Dangit, might as well be the first male of the group then!
Will have a character posted shortly.

Ok, we can take one more.
Then we will have to see if someone fails to show to open a spot

Sounds fun! If you are looking for another, I have experience with D&D stuff, and can play what's needed, class/gender-wise.

If you're full up, good luck with it, and let me know if a spot opens up.

I'm converting a character from pathfinder (hopefully). Just taking longer then I expected for me to attempt this. Doesn't help I seem to have lost my 5e book download -.-

Hell, if you're still accepting, I'll put a character up. I'll make my profile and put it in. Anything needed class/gender-wise? I'm happy to fill in whatever's needed.

That is up to the DM (Khan) but what we really need is someone to write the part of the monsters!

Still looking for a member or two still I believe. Got less 1 male to 3 females right now so a male would likely be best. Class wise don't believe need anything desperately, got a Fighter, Rogue, Bard and Cleric.

Back
Top Bottom