Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Themes inside [M x F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.of.Darkness

Planetoid
Hello to everyone, and thank you for taking the time to look over my request thread.

I'd love to find a writing partner willing to indulge my current craving for an rp involving darker, more taboo themes. All these plots could either have a happy ending... or they could end very badly for my character.

Some possible scenario's:

-- A bounty hunter meets his match in a young, beautiful but murderously opportunistic bad girl who likes to gamble with her life.

-- A chance meeting between rival assassins in a crowded club leads to a potentialy fatal misunderstanding as to each others motives for being there.

-- When she hears that someone has been hired to stop her carrying out her next assignment she asks her sometimes partner to watch her back, unaware that he's the one who has been paid to eliminate her.

-- He wasn't like the other men she danced for at the upmarket 'gentlemens' club. He was nice, didn't try to grope her and was a good tipper. Best of all he seemed genuinely interested in her. What she couldn't know was that he was a serial killer...

I'd love to hear your ideas on how these plots could develop, and also if you have any ideas for similar plot themes.

My F-List

Please, do not let my more extreme kinks scare you off as they're not required for a story, but anyone willing to indulge me and include them will get my undivided attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom