Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swimming Instructor (RV + Sintan)

RE: Swimming Instructor (RV + zero5906)

Ricky held her legs and stroked them trying to help her trembling, "Try coming up higher and slam down." He advised then went back to sucking on her breast, Ricky sucked harder and harder for around ten minutes then hugged her tightly pressing her sweaty sticky breasts flattened against his own sweating chest. "I have an idea for next lesson, to help me hold my breathe and try to stay under as long as possible. I was thinking, we get into this position and have my cock fully inside you with your legs squeezing around me as tight as you can, you pressing your breasts as hard as you can against my chest hugging me with arms around me as tight as you can. We be sitting on edge on diving board, then slowly scoot off, I think we should water goggles for this. Have me focus and look into your eyes as you grind on me with your pussy and your breasts against my chest. Then we have real motivation to help see how I can stay under water holding my breathe." He then kisses her deeply giving tongue, wanting to play with her tongue. Ricky rubs her sweaty back up and down as holding her tightly.

0oktQIx.gif
<---Reference of how hard I'd like her slamming down but obviously in their lotus position

Michelle moaned, nodding as she got used to him, feeling him sucking harder on her breasts, then hugging her close, their sweaty bodies sticking together. She knew she wanted it hard and fast, so she adjusted her legs, bending them in around his waist, she used the power in her strong legs to pull up on his cock, almost off, then she forced herself down on him, crying out instantly as she begun to ride him hard and fast, hearing his other suggestion, although the pleasure of riding him like that, feeling him bumping hard against her cervix over and over, she felt it slip out of her head before she could think of a reply. "Ohh.. You're so big in me...." She whimpered to him, moaning as well, clinging to him while she rode him hard.

Ricky watches her rise up almost off his cock then came down with much force hearing her crying out instantly followed by her riding up and down really hard and fast. He moaned and groaned as he felt her cervix wall crash down hard against the bulbous large head, it was painful a little but was overwhelmed by immense pleasure at same time. "Oooh god...yesss....Michelle, slam harder! I want to give you a treat once you get past your cervix wall." He bear hugs her tightly and tighter, wanting to feel her soaked breasts in sweat to be pressed against his chest as much as possible and grind against them hard. "Michelle, moan louder for me!"

Michelle cried out, feeling her cervix each time against the bulbous head of his cock, making her want more and more, she kept slamming herself down, slowly wearing her cervix down, making it loosen up, as if her body wanted to be take him in as deep as she could, her moans having turned into soft cries of pleasure, her body pressed firmly against Ricky's, she had no clue just how wrong this was for them at the moment, her riding him in the steam room just felt so amazing, and the heat made their bodies stick to each other so perfectly.

Ricky removes his arms from around her and cups each ass cheek of hers in his palms; raising her body slowly then one swift ram down on his 8 inch length cock and near two inch girth erection, his large bulbous head plunges past her cervix wall finally. Now letting rest of his length slide in further inside her til every single millimeter is buried in her sex. He grabs her thighs tugging her closer then bear hugs her pressing her really sweaty D cup breasts hard against his chest. He whispers in her ear, "Here comes your treat, Michelle...." He releases a big load of hot creamy seed into her womb followed by a continuous flow of his seed filling her womb.

Back
Top Bottom