Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swimming Instructor (RV + Sintan)

Russian Vodka

Supernova
Michelle had just finished up with the kids for that day. She was 15, a natural swimmer who did competitions, and as a side to that, she helped teach pre-elementary kids how to swim, it helped pay her membership fee to the club she swam for. She was still in her one piece swimsuit, the red one she always wore for that, and her personal practice afterwards, she said goodbye to the last of the kids before moving a strand of her hair behind her ear. There was a gym next to the swimming hall, so it was normal for the people who worked out to move there, she didn't pay much attention to them.

But when she headed back to the pools in the swimming area, she slipped out of her indoor sandals, heading towards the water, unaware that her swimming suit was too tight, and slowly beginning to rip at her shoulders, she noticed the man standing there, watching her, she turned to move to him. "Excuse me, sir, can I help you with something?" She asked softly, innocently.

RE: Swimming Instructor (RV + zero5906)

4mjBLbL.jpg

Y48INfW.jpg

Michelle-
Fetishes: -Dirty places(Especially with water first.)

-Attention to her breasts: Being groped, them being played with, being sucked on, used as pillows.

-Attention to ass: Loves anal, rimming, her ass cheeks being used as pillows, being spanked, being groped, face-sitting, presenting it.

Ricky was advised from a friend that she would be a good swimming instructor for him for private lessons. "Hi Michelle, I referred to you by a friend. I want to take private lessons to learn how to swim, I was never taught as kid. Parents tried themselves but I've been a rock and just sank, so I have a real hard time grasp on how to stay afloat and swim. I hope it's not too late today." Ricky was already set to go, being in his Hawaii style swim trunks but in black and white and no shirt, he begins to get in the water wading through to where it came at his waist, him being six foot one, it made it easy for him to be able to walk around in half the pool. "What be first lesson?"

Michelle giggled, seeing him standing there, talking about how bad he was at swimming. She couldn't help herself but nod, there was a certain charm over him after all. "Alright, I'll teach you. Even if it's my private practice time now." She said, it meant she had it all to herself as she got into the water by him, moving out. "First off, we'll have you do the turtle, so take a deep breath, stay under water, curled up like a turtle, then re-surface after counting to thirty." She explained to him. "That's how we'll begin, teaching you to float on your own." She smiled, moving to use her hands to guide him into the position needed for the first try.

Ricky smiled at her glancing at her red swimsuit that showed alot of her cleavage and looked like ready to pop out anytime. He nods at her instructions, he curls his body up with help of her, takes a breath and sinks underwater. He stayed underwater for like 5 seconds before he panicked and rose up, he was having hard time dealing with the fear or anxiety being underwater, thinking about drowning. He even coughed up some water, "I cant, I keep panicking."

Michelle watched him, even if it only lasted five seconds, it was enough to be a small victory in her mind. "That's alright." She told him, her hands gently on his stomach, to hold him up. "If anything happens, I'm here, and I can do first aid." She promised him. "So just try again, you're doing great for a first timer." She told him, unaware that her swimsuit was slowly starting to tear, slowly starting to open up by her shoulders, it wouldn't be long now before they'd be in a very awkward situation.

Ricky nods to her words of her being there if anything happens, he looks at her hand then into her eyes being turned on just a little from her touch. "Thank you, Michelle." He tries once more, tries to focus staying under and manages this time to get closer to the time, he stayed under for 15 seconds before he came up for air. Ricky needed to gradually strengthen his lung capacity, he didnt smoke so it was natural he got better easily holding his breath but that was only half the battle here. He sighs catching air, "I got closer at least. "Maybe should try something else for now and come back to it, unless you can help me in some way."

"Yea, you're getting better." Michelle smiled, unaware that he was a smoker, but at least he improved as she helped him, hearing him suggesting that they do something different. "Alright, I guess we can change it up." She smiled, moving to stand in front of him. "Hold my hands, you'll practice your kicks next, and your breathing." She told him. "I want you to kick as firmly as you can, not as hard, that doesn't help, and then take a breath from one side, put your head under for five seconds, then breath out to the other side and backwards." She explained to him, keeping them in the shallow end where she could stand on the bottom.

Ricky nods and held her hands, he stared at her frozen. "I-I dont know how to get into that position like this...I dont even know how to float." He looks away embarrassed and frustrated at himself and sighs. "Can you help me get my feet off ground and keep head up? One end always wants to sink when I try to raise or sink one side. I dont know what to do." Ricky was feeling even more embarrassed about this, especially with a 15 year old teaching him plus one that had a rocking beautiful body with curves in all right places, in that thought he looked up slightly glancing at her cleavage just waiting for them pop out, but he then noticed looking at her shoulder, her swim suit was stretching away off and looked like ready to tear right in half.

4mjBLbL.jpg
(Reference of breast shape and size)

Sighing softly, Michelle nodded. "It's easy, hold onto my hands, and make a light jump, then you move your legs back and begin kicking. If you hold onto my hands firmly, you won't sink as long as you keep kicking." She explained to him, standing completely still, it seemed the last bit of tear required her to have to move, or at least for her body to react to something that had to do with her body. She smiled sweetly for now, just letting him work on his kicking.

Ricky nodded, he did just that jumping and quickly tried kicking, he was starting to do it and kept on doing it while holding her hands firmly. He was facing her chest looking up just trying to focus on kicking and keeping a float. When he felt comfortable, he made attempts of trying to put his head down in water for 5 seconds then breathed out to the side, making good progress finally. "I think I got it...!" He does afew more practices of breathing out to the side and dipping his head in the water, then took a break and just looked straight at her busty chest focusing on his kicking.

Letting him get to work, Michelle noticed how quickly he progressed. "That's good, you're doing well." She told him, though as he begun to move his head under the water, she had to strain herself a bit to hold him back from pushing forward, making her realise that something felt awfully wrong. The one piece she wore snapped, springing free of her body, letting her breasts bounce free, she felt the water on her bare skin as it drifted to the bottom, making her blush and accidentally let go of his hands, stepping backwards, her hands moving to cover her breasts, though seeing him beginning to sink, she reacted by grabbing his hands, pulling him back up standing. "I'm sorry." She gasped to him.

As Ricky was was kicking holding onto her hands still, in a moment, her red swimsuit snapped in half and sank to bottom of pool. In those few seconds he saw her breasts only inches away from his face right before she blushed and accidentally let go of his hands and stepping backwards and cover her breasts.
Right when he began to sink, she pulled him up to stand but now her breasts exposed again to him as well rest of her body if he would look down into the water. "I'm okay" He looks into her eyes and glancing down at her exposed beautiful full tear drop D cup breasts, he never wanted to suck on a breast so badly til now and grope them. Looking past her shoulder wondering just in case saw this happen and what would be happening from now on forth, then looks back into her eyes. "Well I guess to be fair, I will take off my swim trunks just for you, no one else is here to see." He pushes down down his trunks and pulls legs out then throws them out of pool to the wall. "Uhm, what you wanna teach me now?"

Waving around below in the water was his almost erect cock from her sexy swimsuit before and now seeing her in pure flesh head to toes, his near erection was at 9 inches length and almost 2 inches thick, and had a really bulbous mushroom head. He didnt bother to try to hide it because there was no way he could even hide half of it with his hands. Ricky looks to her eyes and guides her eyes with his looking down to show his impressive near erection. How was she going to handle this new situation.

Michelle blushed, feeling his eyes on her exposed body, her breasts larger than most of those she swam against, but there wasn't much to do about it as she felt her cheeks red with embarrassment. But as she saw his reaction, she felt slightly more at ease, she could tell he was turned on by her body, but she pushed it aside as she smiled softly. "Alright, I guess I should still teach you." She smiled, nodding as she noticed how he didn't even try to cover up. Her eyes moved down with his, seeing the impressive cock there, she moved in close to him, one of her hands sliding down along his cock from the shaft to the bulbous head. "Lets try some back." She told him. "It's a swimming style that lets you keep your head above water at all times, you just have to lie on your back and move your arms like this while you kick up and down firmly." She explained, showing him how to move his arms with her own, her breasts bouncing and jiggling as she did so, knowing she'd be seeing a lot more to his cock that way.

Ricky watches her closely as she moved in close to him and felt her hands sliding up along his very large cock from the shaft up to his large bulbous head. He stops her hand there and guides her hand to enclose around the head and rub the head firmly. Since she had the courage to get touchy with his impressive cock, he felt he had the liberty of feeling her up so he went for her sex; he rubbed her pussy lips back and forth with one hand as he groped her right breast squeezing it firmly.

"Can you hold my head from behind while I try to float on my back?" He loved the way her luscious D cup breasts bounced and jiggled as she soon later was showing him how to move his arms in a certain with her guidance moving his arms with hers. Trusting and assuming she was gonna do he requested of her to help him stay a float on his back, he jumped and leaned back to try to float on back, counting on her to not let him sink.

Michelle moaned, feeling him guiding her hand to wrap around the head, using her fingers to gently rub and please him, she felt his hand under the water, pushing in between her nether lips, making her whimper and shiver, his other hand grabbing her right breast, their large size making her feel a bit awkward at times as she moaned, enjoying how he touched her, feeling bad when she pulled away to give him the show and guide.

Hearing his suggestion, she nodded, smiling innocently, she moved to stand where his head would be, she let him kick up into position, her hands gently sliding into his hair, around his head, holding him up, her breasts right in his vision. "Lets start with getting into the kicking motion, you'll be actually swimming, so I will walk slowly around with you." She explained softly to him, starting to walk backwards and in a circle as he begun kicking.

Ricky did as she instructed, this one he was a natural at and felt a lot more comfortable about doing knowing he can breath and face not be in water. "I love this one! I feel safe doing this, although I think half of it is from you behind me holding my head and seeing your gorgeous shaped breasts. I have to be honest, I would suck on those for hours and use em as pillows." From all the careful and tender care she was doing with him, and trusting him with everything, a different emotion was rising in his head beside lust. He closed his eyes letting himself fall into automatic mode with his kicking and trusting her she will stay behind him holding his head. While he's in a relaxed mode, he reached up slowly and cupped one breast and just simply was holding it, maybe with light squeezes here and there. He hopes the next practice lesson will let him be closer with her and be more intimate.

Michelle let him kick around, noticing how comfortable he was with this way of swimming, listening to him, she moaned when he cupped and rubbed her breast. It felt good as she smiled to him, feeling her body grow warmer, her nether region beginning to demand attention as she smiled. "Try moving your arms like I showed you before. If you're good, I might give you a nice treat." She giggled, figuring she'd let him touch her and she'd touch him in return, though she had a feeling that it'd be a lot more than that, a smile on her face as she kept moving around with him. "Next time, we can probably try swimming together? See how well you do with other styles too." She giggled softly.

Ricky asks in a curious and hopeful tone, "Will I get to suck on your gorgeous breasts?" then begins to try to moving his arms as she showed him before, slowly he was gettin' the hang of it. He looks up into her beautiful deep blue eyes deeply showing the emotions he was starting to feel for her, deep falling in love and nervousness scared, for how much he wants her. "If there's a -special- way you could help me overcome my fear of drowning when I sink, we could do that. It'd mean allowing me to be very very close to you, intimately close."

Michelle giggled, listening to him, her breasts bouncing lightly as she did so, she watched him working his arms with it, his body moving so she could see his cock bobbing back and forth, making her lick her lips as she caught his eyes, she was more horny than falling for him, but his ideas begun putting pictures in his mind as she shrugged. "Maybe, we'll see when you're done, won't we?" She giggled, although she soon after stopped, letting go of his head. "Turn around and stand, lesson's up for today." She told him. "Though we still have an hour before the cleaners come to clean up before closing the place down." She said, letting him stand as she grabbed his cock, stroking him gently under the water.

Ricky was getting the idea, she was mainly just really horny for him and obviously wanted him. When she had him stand telling him lesson was up for today, then grabbed his cock stroking him gently. "So we gonna take this somewhere else and get outa the pool?" He asks, still really want action with her luscious D cup breasts, but he was patient enough to let her take him and see what she had in mind. Hoping it was more than just stroking him. He moves closer to her, only inch away from her then guides his impressive cock rubbing against her camel toe pussy lips back and forth then pulls away teasing her. "Take me somewhere and you can have me." He wades through the water making his way out grabbing his trunks, he looks over his shoulder to see her reaction and see what she'd say.

Giggling, Michelle heard his idea, making her smile. "Well, somewhere else is alright, I would've settled for the pool, but if you want somewhere else." She said, letting him head off, picking up his trunks, she knew she couldn't leave her ripped bathing suit there as she swam under the water, down to get it, then up for a breath before she swam after him, her lips pressing against his thighs under the water for a moment before she moved around, licking the tip of his cock under the water and then she stood up. "I know just where we should go." She smiled, taking his hand, she got them out of the water before she moved into the empty guys changing room, straight for the steam room. "Here." She smiled, turning the steam on and the temperatur up as she'd discarded her swimsuit outside on the floor.

"We will get plenty of pool time in later days with each day I come for lessons."
He nods and lets her take his hand as she soon guided him through the guy's changing room straight to the steam room. "Interesting idea..." Ricky follows her inside the steam room as she discarded her scrapped swimsuit, he climbs up the different level of benches to highest that most room because it was more wide at the top. Ricky scoots more to the back towards the wall then sits Indian style, he waves in a gesture to come up and get into his lap. "My favorite position is the lotus, I sit like this, you sit in my lap and wrap your legs around me and your arms around me. This is also a good position for deep penetration, and its the most intimate one, you can be as close as possible grazing skin against skin." Ricky liked her choice picking the steam room, it'll be really sexy and hot grinding our sweating sticky bodies against each other.
"You look even sexier with sweat beads rolling down along your breasts, come here you lil vixen."

Hearing him as they got into the steam room, Michelle giggled, looking at him climbing up to the top row, she smirked. "Well, aren't you adventurous?" She laughed, heading up after him while he explained his favorite style, she couldn't help but feel her lower body tingle, the heat in the room cranked up to be near the limit, she was already sweaty, beads rolling down her breasts and body, her juices dripping from her pussy to the different levels. "Well, lets do it like that then." She told him, moving up into his lap, kissing him as she wrapped her legs around his waist, his cock ending up in between their bodies, she grasped him with one hand to stroke him, the other moving around his neck. "Lift me up baby." She moaned against his lips, her pussy almost twitching for attention.

He watched her climb up to him then dropped in his lap with his erection between the two bodies, he picked her up while she had a grasp of it then gave her time to align it with her pussy and let her pussy sink down on it on her own considering his size. "Feel free to go at own pace, go as slow as need to, it's not a race." Ricky leaned her body backward and latched onto the breast to his right with his lips around more around the breast than just the areolas and began sucking hard on her D cup breast, closing his eyes and focused on her breast. "Mmmmm...."

Michelle felt him picking her up once she was in position, letting him align them both perfectly, she moaned as she was sunk down over his hard cock, feeling him stretch her instantly, her inner walls and legs trembling as she let her head drop backwards from the immense sensation, feeling his cock piercing her hymen, she yelped softly, but ignored it as she pushed herself down over him until she was fully on top of him, feeling his lips latching onto one of her large breasts, she cried out softly, clinging to him as she got used to the feeling of him inside her. And slowly, she begun to ride him, lifting up a few inches at first, then pushing back down, wanting him deep inside her.

Back
Top Bottom