Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

cded4456-909b-4868-a530-46c84a5034ec_zpsdwt2nmiv.jpg

Reyn watched him light the cigarette, wrinkling her nose at the smell of smoke, "Those things are awful Eli. And stop being so cock-headed. She isn't crazy for you. She's plain crazy. Look, she's even trying to attack her new boy toy."

She nodded towards the other couple, where Brax was holding her against the wall and she was fighting him, shaking and writhing to get away.

"Maybe use that whip Brax," Reyn piped up, "Try and tame her."

B~
e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

Turning around, Braxton pulled her into him. Pressing his firm and hungry lips against her, Braxton’s hands wandered down to rest on her lower hips. Pulling the girl up onto his lap Braxton deepened the kiss, allowing a hand to slide up her back to grip the hair along the back of her neck slightly.
“Think of me… Think of this morning…” He whispered against her full lips, pulling her small frame into his firm abs.

203cf536-4961-429a-b795-e1985370f356_zpsevg6ived.jpg

His kiss sent a cold chill through her, extinguishing the heat that was making her blood boil. The cold turned into shocks, like electricity, and then a new heat, one that warmed and soothed her. Wrapped in his embrace she lost herself in him, and he let her hands go. Instead of fighting she naturally wrapped around him, pressed between him and the wall.

"Brax," she groaned, crushing him against her, returning his kiss with such a force she thought she'd hurt him.

E~

hottest-tattooed-male-models43-e1408993262331.jpg

Eli nodded, looking down at the Siren.
“Makes for crazy replacement sex. Not like you where around.” He commented looking up at the two.
That hot flash of anger melted across the two… Piping hot rage seeped down Eli’s throat, leading down his spine then through his veins. His hands curled up into fists as a seemingly dark fog began to roll across the floor, curling out from the darkened corners of the room.
“While she’s crazy she’s still my god damn fucking toy” He snarled, an eye twitching with straight rage.

B~

Ash called out his name, the words vibrating against his lips as he picked her up, sliding his hands past her hips as he held the girl within the air, allowing her feet to naturally curl around his strong hips.
“Screw them.” He mumbled, pressing her against a wall before laying sweet kiss’s down her delicate neck.

She saw the rage and knew when she had overstayed her welcome.

"So I'm going to be upstairs," she muttered, backing off, "And when you want some hot angry sex, I'll be in your room."

With a flourish she turned and fled up the stairs, knowing better than to be anywhere near Elijah when he got like this. There was a time to fight him, and a time to back off and only observe. But staying down there almost guaranteed getting hurt.

Finding Elijah's rented room, she slipped in and locked the door, relieved to be done with the bullshit happening downstairs.

"Mhm," she agreed against his mouth, raking her nails into his shoulders.

His kisses sent tiny shocks through her and she arched into him, already aching for him, forgetting everything else.

E~

The siren knew her limit when it came down to the man. Storming over, Eli’s hand reach out violently ripping the man’s shoulder backwards.
A loud pop, followed by the man’s arms being ripped violently from the woman, leaving her sliding down the wall. Sheer power rippled through the man’s arm as the limb flew forwards, forcing Braxton’s body to fly across the room. Knocking out the man Eli stomped towards the man, out cold on the floor
“I don’t fucking share damn it.” He snarled a darkness overshadowing the half demon’s voice, before spitting down on the foreign man.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

She giggled softly… This man had a ways of making her… Happy? Was that what that emotion was? Slowly the two wandered through streets, into the nicer side of town. The girl followed Xael throughout the city, well knowing the area they were heading for.
After not long the two wandered to the front of the only inn in the nice side of town. Looking around Lunar felt… Odd…
“It’s too quiet out here for the middle of the day…” She mumbled softly as the two wandered through the doors and down the hallway as lead by a sign for the bar.
Quickly entering the room, the two accessed the situation… Unsure of what was currently going on.

Ash got to her feet, suddenly cold without Braxton. It was like her body backtracked, growing cold then warm again, the fiery anger returning, hellbound to shed blood.

The door's suddenly swung open, letting in a few sun ray's against the black fog rolling around, before shutting and returning the darkness. Ashlin instantly recognized Xael, although his companion was new.

"Elijah," she growled, both a warning to Xael and a beckoning to Eli.

With a few quick steps she was on him, her fingers pressing into his back with an icy spell that speared his skin. As the pain lanced him she kicked his knees so he fell. Shaking so hard her teeth chattered, Ashlin was able to pull away and reign in the anger long enough for Xael to step in. She moved to Braxton, kneeling beside him and checking his pulse. His chest moved up and down slowly to her relief.

large.jpg

They entered the inn and Xael took in the whole scene, before his eyes landed on Ashlin against the far wall. She growled something about Eli, who he had never met but expected was the man standing in the middle of the room. As Ash worked her magic to get him on his knees, Xael stepped forward and took Ash's place, letting her go to the unconscious man on the ground.

"Lunar?" Xael called back, watching Elijah with a disgusted look, "I could use a hand with this one."

E~

With the anger, a sudden piercing cold feeling sunk into his back. Pain ripped at the flesh, but the man shook it off. The Halfling looked over at Ash and glared angrily, brushing himself off as he stood back up.
But as soon as he’d gotten up another man attempted to contain him. Stepping to the side Eli glared.
“I wouldn’t take another step.” He growled, a hand reaching into a back pocket and resting there.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

She was shocked… The one man the girl couldn’t bare to see.
She simply stood there, pain flashing across the wolf’s face as conflicting thoughts struck over her… Did she walk away? No… That’s a sign of defeat… Alpha’s didn’t retreat. But she couldn’t impale him either. That wasn’t overly lady-like, and not really something you wanted to show Xael before a first date.
“I…” She couldn’t continue, her feet locked into place as sheer horror rippled over her soft features.

large.jpg

From the stories Ashlin told, Xael knew if Elijah pushed his strength against Xael's, the vampire would lose. But a quick check over his shoulder showed Luna hadn't moved from her spot, obviously rooted there.

"Luna," Xael exclaimed, his eyes watching Eli as he spoke, "Could really use a hand."

Ashlin ignored the proceedings around her, trusting Xael to keep Elijah at bay. Gently she assessed Braxton's arm, popping it back into his shoulder as he slept. The pain jolted through him and his eyes popped open, a groan escaping his lips.

"Sorry," she whispered, pulling her hands away, fearful if she touched him it could hurt him more, "I had to put it back in place."

As he grew more aware she continued, "You should get out of here, okay? Just...leave. We'll handle Elijah."

The thought of rejection surfaced in her again, and while he wasn't doing so, he might as well for all it was worth. Elijah wasn't easing up, she had tried now to kill three people she knew, and he hadn't even known her two days.

At barely a whisper she forced the words out, "Stay away from me. I'm nothing but...trouble, and it could get you killed."

Solemnly she pushed to her feet and moved away, trying hard to remain uncaring and neutral as she passed Xael and Elijah.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Lunar looked from Xael back to Eli.
“I….” And like that… both Emerald eye’s looked at her. Pain shot down her spine, leaving the wolfs chest tight.
“Lunar?” His voice stilled the air within her ears.
“Lunar Deth.” He called, holding his look on the girl.
“How’s my Fiance’ doing? I haven’t seen you in… How long again?” He asked, tilting his head and looking at the wolf over the man’s head. Her world came crashing down.
“Have you told your guest here that you’re betrothed?” He grinned, holding her large wolfish eyes.

B~

Looking up, Braxton’s better arm reached out, his fingertips just grazing her skin as she moved away from him. Sitting up pain flashed through the muscles in his shoulder, leaving the man to stop for a moment before forcing his form upwards.
“Nothing that’s not trouble is never worth the fight. While we’ve just met I’m not so willing to drop something that could be a good thing.” He commented, stepping forward to catch her arm. Quickly picking the girl up, the Aussie moved towards the stairs.
“I’ve fought 2 headed Wraith’s with hoard’s of venomous black mambas. Not much scares me.” He replied, his bold white eye’s looking down at the girl.

large.jpg

Eli's words were meant to hurt, but only managed to piss Xael off.

With a shove, he threw Eli back a few steps, "If you haven't seen her in so long you can't remember, it means she isn't interested. Just like Ashlin isn't. Get that through your thick, fucking, head. Not every girl wants you. Hell, the only reason you get laid is because you pay for every vagina you stick that bone of yours into. Grow the fuck up. Women don't like narcissistic, arrogant, thick headed jerks."

"And thank god she didn't marry you," Xael added, walking over to striken-faced Luna and wrapping his arm around her shoulder to lead her out, "She is way out of your league."

He lead her outside once more, his stomach knotted from standing up to Elijah. Ashlin had told him all her horror stories, and he was one of the few hunter Xael never wanted to meet. Now he had and it wasn't pleasant. And he still hadn't gotten two words to Ashlin, who had been carried off by a new hunter he'd yet to meet as well. The sorceress was able to handle her own, although it did look for a second that she was in over her head. He'd have to linger around and wait till she came out of the inn to talk, unfortunately.

"This morning is off to one hell of a start," he muttered, leading her around the corner and out of sight before dropping his arm, "Are you alright?"

"Don't do this," Ashlin argued as he carried her, making it near impossible to break free without him dropping her, "Please Brax. I don't want him to hurt you. Elijah won't ease up. He'll come upstairs, hunt us down, and make a example out of you. It's what insecure jerks like him do. Please Braxton."

She wiggled, trying to get him to listen, "You don't understand how competitive he is. Fuck, I wouldn't put it past him to storm in and try to cock-block you...with his own damn cock."

They almost made it to the stairs before she realized how long they'd been fighting, "Can we at least go outside if I'm not allowed to walk. I have an appointment with Dr. Tash, remember?"

He turned and carried her once more past Elijah, then out the front door. As they walked Ashlin cast another spell that would repair the damage the four of them had created. If the bartender came back to that kind of disaster from hunters, all of them would suffer for reputation. The broken tables repaired themselves, the flipped chairs were righted and put into place. Other than the black fog swirling around Elijah's brooding figure, everything looked as it was.

As they stepped into the sun, Ash had to blink back the harsh light. Braxton finally set her down several paces from the inn, and looking around she noticed the lack of people.

"Usually the crowd stays," she stated simply looking left and right, "Where'd Xael go?"

She spotted him rounding the corner of the inn with the woman he brought, and decided to give them a few minutes to calm down before she approached. Standing out in the open made her nervous and Ash unconsciously crossed her arms over her chest and shivered. Braxton seemed to notice and stepped closer to her, but Ash jumped back, her eyes darting from him to the inn.

"I told you," she breathed, looking pale, "I'm not putting you in harm's way anymore. I can't see you get hurt because of me."

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Xaels words echoed within the girls ears. Suddenly, she’d felt hollow. Like everything she’d done to attempt to stitch herself back up from her father, suddenly was ripped open by the same Halfling infront of her.
how…just…. Just…. How…?’ the words kept repeating in her head, the horror mirroring on her face more by the second. Her feet followed where he lead her, stumbling as they walked Lunar’s silver orbs stared blankly infront of her. For so long… She’d been hollow… But independent and self-efficient. But the sight of Eli left her in… a wreck. Almost like her brain had blown up and she just couldn’t process who was here.
The fresh air hit her like a wall, the light blinding her vision. The wolf leaned back further into Xael’s arm, his arm supporting and guiding her. But as soon as he stopped to talk, her arm’s curled around him. Her head tucked into him as she tried to breath… breathe… Then like that that scent filled her nostrils. Her head began to unwind but her body remained tucked into him. Both hand’s firmly gripping the back of his shirt as the small girl quivered helplessly.

large.jpg

She utterly shocked him as her thin arms wrapped around him and she leaned against him, shaking. The poor girl looked hopelessly broken, as if just seeing the half-demon had torn her up. He had no idea the history she had with him, but knowing Elijah, little of it was pleasant.

He half carried, half dragged her to a bench nearby before sitting done and pulling her into his lap. He simply cuddled her, stroking her hair and murmuring consoling words, unsure what else he could do. His mind wandered to how Ash was faring, and once he pieced back together Luna in his hands, he'd have to go find her.

"C'mon little wolf," he whispered in her ear, his voice as smooth and sweet as honey, "Don't let him win."

E~

They had left… All of them. Just like that though, the destruction disappeared. While Eli’s temper had gotten a hold of him, he knew better outlets. Storming out of the room, Eli found himself back at the door of his room. The wooden material flung open as Eli paced himself up to Reyn. Like that he’d had her pinned against the wall, his mouth exploring her flawless skin as the anger was put to use…
B~

All the word’s she was saying… Was her trying to be tough. He knew it. He could see it in her gesture’s and even within her own protesting voice.
“Where I’m from… even the smallest bug can kill you. We have scaley large snakes easily twice my height, we have fluffy little creatures that hunger for your blood… A little Halfling doesn’t scare me.” He commented, his deep voice brushing Eli off. While he’d been knocked unconscious, the hunter knew no fear. But as soon as he’d begun taking her upstairs, she reminded him of her appointment. Quickly turning on his toes, Braxton made his way down the stairs and out the door. Her feet hit the ground with a soft thud, and Braxton looked her over. A hand moving up to cup her chin to check her.
“Any wounds?” He asked, looking her over to see what was hurt so he could assess the situation so he could work on mending it for the young girl. But as soon as he’d asked that had she withdrew from him, her body shaking with the cold air. Stepping forward, Braxton undid his worn leather cloak and slipped it around the girl and did it up.
“That should be warmer” He replied, grinning down at the cheeky girl before him.
“Your not trouble, he’s just an overly arrogant ass who’s manipulated you into this train of thought. He’ll go away, and if he doesn’t I’ll make him. Simple as that.” He replied grinning down at the small girl while adjusting the cloak on her.

He stormed in and before she could utter a noise he threw her against a wall, his body quickly pinning her. Just the force sent shivers down the spine. This was how she liked him: angry and horny as hell.

Quickly she pulled herself up on him, wrapping her slender legs around his waist. For someone so tall, Reyn's head didn't even reach his chin, so she was used to climbing on him, molding perfectly around his upper torso. It was quite the work out holding herself up on him, but before the outbreak she'd done this plenty a times. It had been thirty years since she'd seen him, but he was as familiar to her body as breathing, and she adored feeling his hard muscles against her soft, tanned skin.

As his lips traveled, she took the chance to pull at the lace of her corset, letting it fall free, then tugging her blouse off. She tugged at his shirt too, exposing his perfectly molded abs. He pushed her harder into the wall, growling, and she responded in earnest.

Angry hot sex, as ordered,Reyn thought gleefully.

Boy, is he stubborn.

Everything she said to make him back off only made him step closer. Braxton was obviously not backing down, and Ashlin couldn't understand why. She had warned him, and if he thought Eli was done, he had clearly misjudged the halfling. Ash wasn't sure when, or if, Elijah would give up on controlling her. This wasn't the first man she'd been with since him, but in all the other cases things had gone sour. And what had she done. Run back to him. The uncaring, self-absorbed, man-whore...and she had run back time and time again. He was her biggest weakness: when times got tough she always turned to him.

She knew he didn't love her; some part of her knew it from the start that he only saw a fuck toy, and her problems were just his ticket back into her life. It was just under a decade since she'd met the dark, handsome creature. Why she hadn't smartened up sooner was beyond her.

And now there was Braxton. Someone she'd only met a day before, who she knew so little of when he already knew more about her than most. In her eyes, Elijah paled in comparison to Brax's handsome features and soft personality. While Ashlin couldn't deny she wasn't completely over Eli yet, she had an inkling that Braxton would be her saving grace from him. If he sticks around.

And there was her ultimate problem: they never stuck around. Either Eli or her own self tended to scare them off after a few days, leaving her alone and depressed. She'd started locking her emotions away years ago, refusing to care about any guy she met, knowing within days they'd be gone and she'd be at the bottom of a keg of whiskey, drunk and pissed at the world. So how had Braxton snuck in? Ashlin already knew she cared; seeing him knocked unconscious on the ground had caught her breath, and the relief she felt when he woke up surprised her. That relief turned to guilt, and here she was outside, keeping her distance. Either he was going to be severely hurt from Elijah, and she'd never forgive herself, or he'd grow bored of her antics and soon enough disappear, and she'd be left feeling empty, broken, and unwanted.

So for once it was her pulling away, because she couldn't handle the feelings growing in her when she looked into his eyes. The idea of rejection was enough to make her sick to her stomach.

She turned slightly away from him, looking towards where Xael disappeared with the woman. Braxton's cloak was heavy and warm, and while she wasn't actually cold under the hot sun, she couldn't refuse him. She couldn't argued with his logic either. All Ash could do was shake her head at his stubbornness, and try to keep her distance, knowing it was probably best for both of them.

"Well I guess I should round up Xael and get to Dr. Tash's," Ash murmured, turning her head slightly to look at him, "Tagging along?"

They walked slowly towards where she'd seen Xael disappear and as they rounded the corner she caught sight of him on the bench, consoling the woman he was with.

"She looks like a wreck," Ash chewed on her lip, "I wasn't paying attention, but I think she knew Elijah."

As they approached Xael's head bobbed up, smiling at her. They hadn't seen each other in weeks, and from the wearing events of the past few days Ash missed that happy grin more than anything.

"Wish I could be her right now," she commented, smiling back at Xael, "Why don't I get hugs like that when I'm upset?"

"Because you have arm candy like him," Xael teased back, "who can keep you all warm and happy. Luna's having a particularly bad day. Did you know Eli was engaged?"

Ash slapped a hand over her mouth, trying hard not to burst out laughing, "Engaged? How in the hell did he get convinced into that?"

Her laugh turned into horror as she thought about it longer, "Oh my god, the poor girl. Did she know he was like...this?"

Xael nodded, "I suspect it was arranged, especially if it's Eli on one end of the engagement. The ass mocked her for it too. Just give us a few minutes, let her relax."

Ash nodded, then explained the meeting and added in the change in contract. The news they were going into a city upset Xael, but when she explained the added hunters he seemed less hesitant. She also grudgingly explained how Eli wormed his way into the contract.

"We need four to five hunters," she mused, "Eli took it upon himself to be one. And Dr. Tash thinks he's some strapping young hunter with good manners. Unless I can find someone else to replace Eli, we might be stuck with the halfling."

"I'll look into it," Xael offered, "How long do I have?"

She didn't want to stay in the city any more than they had to, but travelling in the forest at night was always a risk. Thinking it over, she voiced that early morning would probably be best.

"So we all have one more day of rest," she added, nodding to Braxton that they were leaving, "We'll talk more later. I got a contract to seal."

~~

They arrived just on time to meet Dr. Tash. It was short, only going over again which city they were heading to, and giving her a small paper with a list of medicine he could use. He added that anything they brought from the hospital would help, but those on the list would be most beneficial. She explained their plan to leave the next morning, and that they had no idea when they'd be back. With everything settled, Dr. Tash ushered them out so he could get back to work.

Standing in the street, Ashlin took Braxton's cloak off, now sweating under the hot sun. Handing it back, she peered around the semi-busy streets, wondering what to do that would waste the day away.

"I'm starving," she exclaimed, her stomach reminding her she had yet to eat, "There is a little restaurant around here that has the best food around. Their pricey...but I can spare a couple coins for lunch. Hungry?"

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

His mentioning of her species made her stiffen... People often strayed once they'd found someone half wolf... While he didn't know all of her, she found it shocking that he could accept her for the wolf blood running through her veins. As his friend quickly rushed over, Lunar bit her lip softly as Xael's friend talked. Just like that, the small human-like creature was ushered away, being redirected towards a bench and pulled into Xael's comforting and warm lap. The red head curled her head into Xael's chest, allowing his earthy, blood tinged scent to fill her nose and push away the thought of those opened wounds. Curling her knee's into her chest, Lunar sat quietly, listening to Xaels breathing.
But like that, yet again... His friend was back asking questions. Not that the girl could complain, the two obviously hadn't chatted in a while, and seemed good friends, but she wasn't a fan of chit chat over a life that never existed. Not in Lunar's head at the least. In moment's like this... Being a wolf was easier where there was nothing but hunting, and sleeping.
But stopping, she listened. They where talking about a contract. One in a city.
'you don't need that many for a city... the more there is the easier it is to get caught...' she thought quietly. Lunar had done more city runs then she could possibly count... All of which she'd come out with minimal wound's where she'd received more wound's in the forest. After his friend walked away, Lunar looked up at him slightly.
"The more hunter's you take... the more you run a risk of dying... Why so many?" She asked quietly.

B~

He looked down. She was thinking, deeply at that. While she was thinking, he could feel it already, her withdrawl from him. But it was hard to complain and make a fuss when you'd known someone so little. But while he barely knew her, he wasn't one to give up on something that had potential.
"Of course Darlin'" He nodded, his hand softly resting on the small of her back. A soft smile pulled at his lips as he looked down at her as he followed behind. They wandered back up to her friend, where the two teased each other in a friendly manner.
"G'Day Mate." He nodded, his hand still resting on the small of her back as he stood beside her. The girl before them seemed... familiar. Almost like he'd met her before as he crossed the country. Shaking it off, Braxton stood quietly while the two chatted.
Like that, the two where off to the contract. But while they walked it kept nudging at his thoughts.

~~~~

As they stepped out, Ash handed him back his cloak. Pulling the weathered material onto his shoulders, Braxton smiled softly down at the girl.
"Na-Nah, Dinner's on me sweetheart." A grin pulled at his lips. "A lady never pays."
"Lead the way." He told her, his head nodding at her to lead the way.

She led them down a couple small roads to a quaint little restaurant nestled between a bank and a large home. Braxton held the door as she walked in, immediately eyeing a spot on the left side of the room. Nodding to the empty table, Brax and her made their way through the tables to the empty one, taking seats. Before she sat she excused herself to the washroom, slipping through the back. Quietly, Ashlin pulled a small mirror out of her belt and contacted Xael, telling him where they would and inviting him to join when he was free to talk more on the contract.

"I promised Luna dinner though," he mumbled, "if I come eat with you I'll be full for dinner. Can we rain check?"

"Bring her. We can all have an early dinner together. Please don't leave me alone with Braxton."

"He seemed nice. Is everything alright?"

"If having Elijah breathing down my throat is a good thing...Xael I really like him. He's a complete opposite of Eli. He might actually care."

"He sure looks like he cares. But your worried Eli is going to hurt him, and you'll feel guilty."

"Pretty much."

She could see Xael rolling his eyes in the tiny mirror, "I'll be there soon. Be nice on the man."

"Fine."

She slipped the mirror back into her pocket and returned to Brax, ordering a coffee when the waitress came by. Ash did her hardest not to look into his eyes, scared she'd melt and give up her resolve if she did.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, staring at her hands on the table.

large.jpg

Xael didn't have an answer for Luna. Honestly he knew so little of the contract. As she left to meet with her potential contractor, they promised to meet up in an hour at the bench.

As he waited her wandered, eventually getting a call from Ash inviting him to a late lunch, or ash she put it, early dinner.

He returned to the bench, waiting for Luna. He'd agreed to meet ash and Brax at the restaurant and he wanted to bring Luna. He could get the details on the contract, while spending as much time as possible with the red haired beauty.

B~

As soon as they’d gotten there, had she disappeared off to the bathroom. Sitting there, Braxton fiddled with his thumbs slightly. Unsure of what to do while his date was… Cleaning up? He wasn’t sure. It wasn’t like she needed it. It just showed how badly she didn’t want to be around him. Whether it was because her heart was still with that putrid man, him, or if it was just the whole situation they’d just surpassed, he couldn’t tell.
Huffing softly, the Aussie sat quietly, thinking hard over the situation.
“I’m feeling great now, how about yourself Sweetheart?” He asked, as the waitress brought over two coffee’s for the them.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

They had to part, on Lunar’s side for work, and for Xael, hopefully going to relax for a little while.
She had met up with her employer, and they had sit down and chatted over what the job entailed. As a child they had left something important, important enough that they were interested in paying a large sum for it.
After an hour had passed, they discussed her rate, and the man paid her half of the fee, as a deposit.

Returning back to the bench, the small red head smiled at the handsome man, popping up to him she held her hand out, ready to help him stand.
“Sorry about that… That contract was important.” She apologized, hoping he hadn’t been waiting on her.
“Well? To dinner we go?” She grinned, her soft whimsical voice chimed.

"I've been better," she muttered, sipping her drinks, "don't worry about me."

Her heart sunk lower as she continued to keep her eyes down, as if not looking at him hurt her. One peek, she thought and her body betrayed her as it hummed excitedly in response. Her eyes danced up and caught a look of his face, those gorgeous white eyes, his dark messy hair held back by his sunnies, and his lips thinned in a upset frown that broke her. This is my fault.

"You look upset," she breathed, catching his eyes as he turned to look at her, "what's wrong?"

large.jpg

Xael took her hand, feeling the warm shock of her soft skin on her tiny hand wrapped in his. As he stood up he didn't let her hand go, holding it gently. If she chose to let go, he wouldn't object.

"Mind double-dating?" He asked, "Ashlin would love to meet you. And you'll love the prime rib they serve there. Promise."

B~

Braxton’s head tilted slightly, his white haunting eye’s watching her intently.
“Too bad, I am going to worry Ash.” Braxton’s head leaned down, attempting to get on the same eye level as her.
“Why Ash? You shouldn’t be worried Sweetheart.” He replied softly, his deep voice purred within his broad, well built chest.
“I’m more upset you won’t look me in the face Ash, you’re like no one I’ve ever met.” He commented softly, his white eye’s looking at her sadly.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

His skin felt… Felt like home. That was the only word she could find. Between his soft, but ruggid skin, his heart melting smile, and a personality one of a million, it wasn’t something someone could ever pass up. His touch was gentle, warming her heart as she bounced alongside him as they made their way to dinner. Her eye’s peaked up at him every once in a while, silently admiring him as they walked.
“I’ve never been on a date… So I can’t say I object” She answered innocently, her red head bobbing up and down.
“I’ll take your word on it, better not let me down here Xael.” She giggled softly.

Back
Top Bottom