Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

hayden-panettiere-384373.jpg

"Don't touch me!" she screamed, trying to flail and kick at her binds, "Someone get him off of me!"

She shook her head violently, her screeching hurting all their ears, but she could care less.

"Get him away from me!" she snapped at one of the doctors, tossing in the bed.

"Sir she doesn't know you," one of them tried to direct him out, "Can you please step outside so we can calm our patient?"

8ee692951c5f441c605d51109a7a2280.jpg

"Oooooh, I love coffee," she exclaimed, snuggling in to him closer, "I always made a great cup of coffee every morning for my...dad...and Uncle...and Colton..."

Her voice broke, her nose sniffling as she held back tears.

"Gray," it was a small squeak of a whisper, her body curling into a ball in his arms, depression hitting her hard, "Can you distract me...please?"

84ee45ede73416bf59ae32313adfa09e.jpg

The man allowed his hand to drop, hovering near her. With a roll of his eyes he allowed his piercing black orbs to look directly down into hers. The others moved around, asking him to leave but they weren’t the reason why he was here.

“You will stop screeching. You will calm down.” He breathed, the demand of his words echoing within the room. Yes he may never hear the end of this – but he wasn’t a fan of her screech’s. Then his eyes moved on to the doctors.

“She is my wife. If you would like to say otherwise, we shall talk about it out of this room.” Eli’s dark voice stated.

Her screaming died abruptly, but she continued to struggle, now glaring at this man with dark blue eyes.

"Bind her tighter," one of the doctors ordered the other, before two left with Eli and one remained behind.

"Sir," they started before they had even closed the door, "Do you have proof you are her husband?"

"No he does not!" she snapped from her confines, her head craned to stare at them, "I'm not wearing a damn ring, so I'm not married! And I'm not crazy either! You people can't lock me up for memory loss you know!"

8f5115364e2a4aa2a8366e2aeab20c52.jpg

Grayson’s smile faded while her glow began to dull. Her family beginning to drag her down – yet further into his grasp. His hand slid up, his fine fingers clasping together for a moment before opening to reveal a beautiful small glittering ball of blue light, hovering above his palm. The small orb couldn’t be anything bigger then the size of a dime as it hovered and glittered. Taking a breath, Grayson blew on the small orb in which began to twirl about, lifting up into the air before exploding, allowing small glittering lights to slowly drift throughout the air.

Her eyes grew wide, staring at it in awe.

"Ooooh," she sighed, watching it explode, the thoughts of home vanishing once more from her mind, "More?"

84ee45ede73416bf59ae32313adfa09e.jpg

Elis lean body resentfully moved with the ushering doctors. His sly blackened eyes stared their shrinking bodies down as they continued to question his words.

“Besides the ring on my finger, two children who’s caused her stretch marks.” His deep and bored voice stated. He lifted a brow while he looked back up at her.

“Her name is Neredya Gemenii.” He spoke, his eyes solely focused on his wife- who remained fully strapped down.

8f5115364e2a4aa2a8366e2aeab20c52.jpg

Grayson’s faded smile quickly turned into a smirk that only broadened as he watched the awe flash across her face; any and all doubt and worry that flashed through her mind shoved aside with the flash of magic throughout the air. His lips moved in to press against hers, stealing her thought.

“Later babe. I’ll show you as much as you want to as we go.” His deep silky voice purred.

83473fbebd239a7af972896cb123502e.jpg

The street’s had become dark, the homes quiet and happy with the occasional group that moved past with a buzz. Her movements were refined, almost perfect as she slunk through the streets observing the world around. A man with his red headed woman aweing towards the beauty of the air, then a couple enjoying their condo together – their shopping bags littering the room while they practically fondled each other while maintaining subject – another happy couple sitting to dinner – A wolf bathing in the blood of some tall muscular man – and a multi colored woman buzzing around her bubbling condo as she readied herself for a night out. The whole situation had been muddled for all but two, and it would be interesting to see how this would all turn out. On that note, the woman simply turned down an ally and allowed herself to dissipate within the shadows.

"Please," she purred against his lips, "One more trick."

Reyn was about to protest again when another thought flickered across her forethoughts. She could use this all to her advantage.

"He's right," she sighed, sounding like she was still annoyed but accepting this one truth, "We've all seen my stretch marks."

She wasn't wrong; the doctors had seen more than enough of her.

"We will release her to you after you sign the paperwork," one of them responded, pointing towards his office, "It will only take a minute, and she can get dressed in the meantime.

"I'd like my clothes back," she ordered as they loosened the binds a fraction, "C'mon doc, I promise I won't bite...this time. And you're almost rid of me."

"Thankfully," one of them muttered under their breath, which Reyn shouldn't have heard but still did, prompting her silence until her clothes were returned to her and they freed her binds, letting her dress before guiding her into the hall to wait for her so-called husband.

Back
Top Bottom