Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

His allowance of her touch pulled her back. Lunar’s wolf snorted, having been ready to prance free on all fours. Yet just the touch of his face was like the calm after a storm, or a drop into a pool, the ripples clearing as her immaculate silver eye’s flashed, golden speck’s within her eyes seeming to glow as the girl watched him.

He’d stiffened. The wolf had hurt him, as much as she’d hurt him. Lunars thumb delicately caressed his cheek, while a soft apologetic whine softly streamed from her raw throat. Her head rested in his lap, both eyes watching his statue like form as he tried to control a craving.

large.jpg

Stop. Get away from her. Run. Feed. Hunt. Eat.

His throats spiraled and all he could do was focus on the smell of his own blood, trying desperately to ignore Luna, not because he wanted to, but because he had to. He'd never denied himself food before, and the thought of the hunt and a full feed made his mouth water.

Distract yourself, he thought, breaking through the primal swirls in his mind, Look at her. Try.

His eyes slowly opened, ready to see the disgust when she saw the bloodred lust in the eyes, nothing left but dark red where once there had been white, green and black. The veins around his lids branched out down his cheeks, making him look demonic. Staring at her, he could feel his pulse quicken, and with it his hunger. Just looking at her soft red hair made him breath in her scent and it sent his nerves on fire, his mouth parting open as his fangs ached to tear at the beautiful white skin exposed on her neck.

The soft smell of blood returned but he couldn't move to inspect it. All he could do was stare down at those round silver eyes, fighting off the vampire in him.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

His eye’s opened, trying to calm his sense’s as he looked at her. While his eye’s where changed, Lunar’s hand held steady against his cheek. She smiled softly at him, tilting her head down to wipe the blood away from her mouth in an attempt to help. He was struggling. She could see and hear it. Slowly, the girl pushed her body up, her arm shaking under her weight as her body shifted. Just as quickly as her arm began to buckle, Lunar threw her arms around his neck, nudging her head into Xael’s shoulder as both arm’s loosely wrapped around his deathly still form.

“Shhhhhhh.” Her voice was raw, pain shooting through her throat as she nudged the base of his neck with her nose.

“If… I came back… You can come back to me.” She whispered, her lips softly grazing his throat as his pulse quickened under his flesh. Her body quivered against him, another high pitched and airy whine leaving her throat.

large.jpg

It was too much. Her sudden movement made his head move and that movement snapped him out of his control. The growl that escaped him was guttural, his fangs flashing as he found the poor girl's neck and sunk in, blood pouring into his mouth.

He got two gulps in and heard her whimper and the sound echoed through his thoughts. He tried pulling away, but the smell of her blood pushed him to keep feeding. You need to stop, he told himself, You're hurting her.

With a forceful pull he dragged his fangs out and licked her neck, his saliva instantly stopping the bleeding. The hunger was still there, but he redirected it, using his injured arm to tug at Luna's face until she was inches from his, and then crashing his lips into hers, satisfying his hunger in the only other way possible. Xael lost control then, forgetting to be delicate or slow, needing all of her, wanting every inch of her being. Her soft scent enticed him, her milky skin felt cold under his rough fingers.

"L-luna," he moaned through his teeth, trying to his damnest not to throw her to the ground right there.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

The movement was quick, his fang’s flashing at her before a quick but sharp sensation ripped into her skin. As soon as that feeling had happened, had another euphoric feeling pulled at her. Lunar’s canines withdrew as a soft moan left her mouth. Lunar extended her neck slightly, her shoulders pushing downwards as her eye’s fluttered closed.

As he took a second pull, a soft pained noise left her lungs, while unwilling, well necessary as the blood left her exhausted form. Like that, he pulled back, the world around her moved, Xael moving her face to look up at him
; A saddened awareness slapped across his face as he looked at her, trying so desperately to defy himself. Her heart stopped, her canines growing back with little to no pain as she nipped at him, her arms sliding to his chest, her fingertips grazing the skin along his neck, only stopping to rest and caress the tender skin before moving down to grip at his clothes. Her name excited her, her weakened form moving to straddle him and press her quivered body against his, allowing herself to feel every hardened muscle within his torso against hers.

large.jpg

She straddled him and his arms wrapped around her at a lightning speed, his fangs grazing her pink lips as he kissed her over and over. The euphoria of having her on his lap and in his arms became enough...enough that after a few minutes of kissing every inch of exposed skin she had his teeth were once again normal and his eyes had returned to their bright green iris'.

"If you don't mind," he breathed into her ear, nibbling at the lobe, "I'm refusing to ever let you go again."

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

His bold arms wrapped around her, securing her broken form into him. Lunar gasped slightly, the pleasure taking her breath away as her heart pounded ecstatically. Her arms slid up his chest, a hand resting behind his neck as the other explored his hair, tugging playfully as he kissed her. When her lip’s had sated him, he moved to kissing her skin, allowing an airy growl to vibrate within her torn throat. Her chest pushed further against him as she kissed his forehead, allowing her eyes to roll back into her head. Lunars free hand played on the back of his neck, her sharpened talons softly teasing his skin as the wolf enjoyed every moment of the mans attention.

“Just let me know if you’re hungry next time… Wolves don’t like being thrown.” She whispered, keeping her voice low to keep from her voice being too coarse.

large.jpg

Her words were meant to be light but they still jarred him, reminding him of the crack he saw in her eyes earlier, the hurt he had created.

"I didn't want to kill you," he gasped, his throat closing in at the thought of putting her through that pain, "I was scared I'd bite you and wouldn't stop. I'm still scared. I have so little control here, and your just so tantalizing my little wolf."

His eyes closed as he kissed up her neck and across her cheek, giving her one last kiss on her nose, "If you keep wiggling on my lap, we may have a new problem. One that cannot be sated with blood or a few kisses."

He heard her giggle and the sound was music to his ears, calming any lingering anxiety he had left. Adjusting his hood so the sun wouldn't crisp him, he got to his feet with Luna still in his arms, swinging her in a wide circle to make her laugh again.

"From making out under a tree, to trying to kill each other, to making out once more. Aren't we just the perfect pair," he laughed, "Hmmm, I love your laugh angel."

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

The red head shook her head meekly.

“I might seem delicate…. But it takes allot to kill me.” She whispered, her molten silver eyes exploring Xaels own glowing Green orbs. She smiled, well knowing how hard control could be. Especially when it was there in your hands, and more than willing to sit there. Lunars small head moved in, her nose nudging his neck softly before she licked him ever so softly before pulling back to grin at him.

Lunar looked down innocently, wiggling her hips as she rolled them down, teasing the man as they lightened the moment. Leaning in, Lunar nuzzled him again, giggling as he joked around. Xael stood, pulling her form up with him as he spun her around, his hands locking onto her as the air buzzed through her ears, allowing a coarse, but musical laugh to trickle out of her throat.

Smiling brightly, she tilted her head, a blush spreading across her porcelain cheeks as he complimented her.

“And I love your brightness.” She smiled, pulling into him before she lost her balance, pulling the man on top of her as her small frame fell into the cushy, vibrant green grass. Lunar looked up, Xael’s face only inches from hers as he laid on top of her. A soft laugh left her lips before she kissed him, both glowing eyes watching him with a certain lightness.

“Please don’t leave me…” She whispered against his lips, her eyes half closing as her lips whispered against his.

large.jpg

"Never," he murmured, and he meant it, "I'm way to lucky to have a pretty thing like you to just let it go."

Lying there on top of her he grew aware of two things: one his arm was starting to throb like hell, and two he could hear familiar voices coming down the street.

"We have company," he stated, easing off of her, "And I need bandaging."

He showed his two bites, one on the wrist which was a lot deeper than the one a little further up his arm. Both still trickled blood, but neither seemed deadly. Taking strips of cloth from a bag on his belt that he kept bandages and ointment in, he handed them to Luna, holding his arm out.

"Can the beautiful woman fix me up?" he asked smiling.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

A smile pulled at her fragile lips, her eyes looking back up at him from under a thick set of eyelashes.

“Most wouldn’t say that about a wolf, but like you said, we’re dysfunctional together” She laughed, her smile brightening her cheeks as both eyes glew.

But then, people where on they’re way their footsteps far in the distance. As Xael moved off the young wolf, her eyes looked at his arm, her head lowering in shame as he moved to dress his wounds. Wound’s she had caused. A soft whimper left her throat as the girl grabbed the bandages and ointment.

“I’m sorry….” She whispered, cleaning off the blood before softly spreading the thick, oily substance to the bite mark. Quickly, the girl wound the fabric around the wound, tightening it to help slow the bleeding.

large.jpg

"Hey," when she had finished bandaging him he lifted her chin with two fingers, kissing her softly, "Don't be ashamed of the bites. I did try to pet a werewolf mid change, didn't I? And I got you back."

He touched the tender spot where he had bit her, stroking it gently, "Little rough fore-play before a long trip, that was all."

Standing up, he helped Luna to her feet and they moved closer to the gate to greet the group walking towards them. Xael automatically spotted Elijah and stiffened, his arm going protectively around Luna.

"If he touches you, he dies," Xael's voice was thick with hate, but his eyes were soft when he looked down at the small red-head, "Focus on me, okay? I won't let him near you."

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

As Xael pulled her chin up, Lunar gave a large set of sad, wolfish eyes peering up through thick lashes.
“But I still bit you… I have the taste….” She mumbled off, looking back down sadly.

“You did… Wolves don’t like being touched…” She mumbled, looking back up with her large silver eyes. While he brushed it off, the young wolf took it. It had been so long since she’d had the taste of another person.

“We like to just be called wolves by the way… Werewolves once again have a choice… We were born of the wolf. Atleast I was…” She mumbled softly, explaining it gently to the handsome man.

The wolf smiled softly as he pulled up her petite frame, his face warming her to her very core. As they moved closer, his scent made her stiffen, a deep growl pulling out of her locked jaws. While normally Eli made her stiffen and shy away, her body was still raw from attempting to change. She began to take a step back, Xael’s arms wrapping around her and pulling her in close. Looking up at him, Lunar nodded, red hair falling into her face at the movement.

“Why don’t you explain what would of happened if I moved my hips more?” The girl asked, taking her mind off the upcoming group as she placed all of her focus onto the dashing man holding her.

large.jpg

The softest growl escaped his lips as he half turned towards her, shielding her from the group as they spoke, but keeping Eli in his eyesight.

"I want to undress you," he started, keeping his voice low so as not be overheard as he stroked her cheek with his thumb, "Slowly, piece by piece. I want to feel your soft skin under my hands, and explore every inch of you with my lips. I want to lay you down in a pile of soft pillows and silk, and treat you like a queen..."

His breath was growing shallow and his mind came up with images as he spoke, "I want to get lost in you for hours, staring into those silvery eyes, breathing in your earthy scents, hearing your soft heart beat, and holding you gently. Then I want to-"

"Sorry we are late," Ashlin's voice cut him off, and he felt grateful his hood was low enough to hide the flush on his cheeks, "Everything alright?"

"We're good," Xael replied, keeping Luna a step behind him as he turned to face the group, "Although I want to know why he is still coming along. And why his pink-haired friend is too."

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Her head lowered ever so softly, a blush spreading across her porcelain cheeks. Both eyes continued to look up at him through her thick eyelash’s, a canine bit into her lip softly as a smile pulled at her lips. Her attention was fully on the man before her, images flashing across her mind as he described his inner thoughts to her. A hand slid up to push several red strands behind her ear as her head tilted ever so slightly.

Then, just as quickly as the moment was created, it dissipated as Ash’s voice called out cutting through the thick air. Reminding the wolf that they had company, one of which was more than unwelcome in her books. She took a deep breath, her eyes continuing to watch Xael as he stood protectively in front of her.

B~
e2fd6184bc6c7a109903155d6ac99e72.jpg

Braxton’s hand continued to hold Ashlin’s, his body now a step behind her to keep space between her and the two malicious creatures behind them. They chatted about the mission, overseeing any extra details and filling the two in on what they had been missing. As the gate came into view, two figures stood before it. A familiar hooded man and a red headed girl, heavily locked into a conversation.

As their bodies closed in, the two’s topic changed quickly, Xael’s body stepping in front of the small wolf protectively. Braxton chuckled inwardly, a curiosity pulling at him if Xael knew just how strong the girl was. The two turned as Ash greeted them, groaning slightly as they asked why they had several unwelcomed guests. Looking over at Lunar, Braxton placed his thumb on the corner of his mouth, both ghostly eyes staring at Lunar intently as he dragged the small limb down, right before the red head seemed to stand on point, quickly whipping away what looked like fresh blood. She nodded softly, thanking him before they addressed the question at large.

“We didn’t really have an option.” Braxton replied, an unhappy tone lingering within his deep voice.

203cf536-4961-429a-b795-e1985370f356_zpsevg6ived.jpg

"Elijah made a good point," Ashlin pursed her lips, "His record is clean, and Dr. Tash had a liking to him. Although I do not see whatever he saw in Elijah."

She stepped way from Braxton, Reyn, and Eli and up to Xael and Luna, speaking directly to them, "I know you don't like Elijah, Luna, and Xael hates him just as much. I'll understand Xael if you wanna drop out of the contract. We can make due with three, and you can go with Luna wherever she's travelling."

"She's heading our way," he explained, taking the small girl's hand in his, "She was going to walk with us as far as she could, but Ash I can't spend more than five minutes with that demon. You expect me to last a couple weeks?"

"I don't," she shrugged, "Honestly, I'll be surprised if I last more than twenty-four hours. But it pays well...extremely well, and Eli is a great hunter if nothing else."

large.jpg

Xael rolled his shoulders, swallowing the annoyance rising in him, "I'll come as long as he holds his tongue. But I'm not subjecting Luna to him."

He turned his head to look down at her, "Think we can last a couple weeks alone? We can meet back here, in the city..."

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Lunars head poked around the two, her silver eyes sending a quiet death glare in Eli’s direction. Normally she’d shy away, but the wolf in her was still freshly under the surface, pawing at the deepened hatred for the man.

Nodding, she looked at Xael.

“He can sleep in a tree 30 yards away.” She commented, her voice growing cold at the thought of him. Ash was right, Lunar hated him almost as much as her father. Which in her world, stood out.

“I could be wrong… But I might be heading to the same city as you.” Lunar pointed out, her silver eyes moving back to Ash as they chatted. Lunar’s hand gripped Xaels, her finger tips flushing of blood as she held his hand tightly. Looking up at Xael, the wolfs eyes lightened, a smile pulling at the edges of Lunars pink lips.

“He can be, but the siren… Is she going to be an issue?” Lunar asked quietly, her eyes sliding back between Ash and the two unwanted guests in the distance.

Lunar looked back up to Xael, his attention on her.

“It’s what ever you want to do Xael, I’ll follow you wherever you go.” She replied, smiling sweetly as her pooling silver eyes beamed up, his mesmerizing eyes fully focused on her as he worried over her; a soft blush spread across her cheeks again.

E~
hottest-tattooed-male-models43-e1408993262331.jpg

Eli looked over at the group, Ash moving off to speak with the two creatures privately. Looking down at Reyn he grinned, both Emerald eyes looking at the siren in hopes of distracting himself. While he had various opportunities to bluntly point things out, he watched his footing with the group before pushing his luck inside of the gate.

cded4456-909b-4868-a530-46c84a5034ec_zpsdwt2nmiv.jpg

"Are we playing nice?" she whispered, cocking an eyebrow at him as she walked her fingers up his chest and pressed them to his lips, "Or did you lose your voice?"

She winked, laughing at her own humor. Elijah and her both had to hold their sarcasm back until they were well outside the city, or Elijah would lose out on the contract, and from the sounds of it, this was a pretty big contract.

So Reyn held back her comments, smiling politely every time Braxton swung his gaze at them, staying a step behind Elijah so that his looming figure provided her shade in the sun. It was already beating down on all of them, and while her tanned skin was used to the heat, she didn't want to burn with all her exposed skin.

Looking around she took in the outfits of each hunter. Elijah in his dark, sexy armor, Ashlin in her tight leather, Braxton in his light Australian outfit, that still covered most of him. Even the two newest members of the group whom she had yet to be introduced to wore outfits that covered most of them, the man going so far as to have his hood well over his head, covering his looks.

And then there was Reyn, in her short shorts, and corset, with fishnet stockings and combat boots. The large article of clothing she had was her cloak, that billowed behind her.

"We should get moving soon," she mused, "We are wasting day light."

"Siren?" Ashlin's head whipped around, wide eyed at Eli and Reyn, "She's a Siren?"

Well that explains a lot...why didn't anyone tell me sooner?

"A siren..." Ash sighed, rubbing her head as the headache pounded, "That explains too much. I'm a fucking idiot. She'll...she'll behave. Reyn's more interested in Elijah than anything. Maybe they'll keep each other amused. Fuck...seriously? A siren? I didn't know they actually existed."

large.jpg

"They do," Xael looked confused to, "And if its any consolation I didn't know either. How'd you catch it Luna?"

He waited for her to respond and then the conversation moved back to the issue at hand. Ash gave them their space, returning to Braxton with a soft smile.

"I want to be selfish," Xael murmured, smiling at her, "I want you all to myself. Can you stomach him for a bit? I'll keep you distracted if you'd like."

Xael's mood around her was always light and flirtatious, an easiness with her he'd never had with anyone...not even Ashlin. Even with the group so close, they fell into their own little bubble when Xael looked into her eyes.

E~
hottest-tattooed-male-models43-e1408993262331.jpg

Eli chuckled softly.

“Best behavior.” He rolled his eyes slightly, his lips parting at the touch of her fingers, allowing the tip of one to catch between the soft flesh, his tongue licking her finger tip before he looked towards the gate.

He watched the group out of the corner of his eye, his body alert as they exchanged silent words as to their situation. Looking back at Reyn, he caught her checking everyone out briefly before the boredom sunk in and she pressed to move on. Nodding, Eli began to slowly walk towards the gate, a hand moving to press on the splitting walls, slowly pushing the cement doors open, enough for everyone to slip through.

L~
LunaSM_zpspydahas1.jpg

Lunar looked at Ash questioningly while nodding softly.

“Yeah, I thought you knew?” Lunars soft voice while gentle still raw as her eyes peaked back towards them for a split second.

“You’re not an idiot… It’s not easy seeing everyone for who they are.” Lunar pointed out. “As long as there’s no funny business… It’s not worth sticking your head out if she’s purposely going to stick it out to the beasts.”

She was right though, the two would amuse each other and let the rest bugger off for some peace.

“Allot of things exist, some just hide better then some, while others might come from different regions.” Lunar spoke softly, the words beginning to hurt more.

Lunar shrugged softly.

“I’m just a good people reader.” The words slid out flawlessly, her silver eyes looking back and forth between them. It wasn’t so much that she was a good people reader… As the fact the girl wreaked of the ocean floor mixed with a tropical floral scent.

Looking over yet again, the red head caught Eli’s movement and the sirens woes, obviously bored and ready to move on and out of the city.

“I think our party is beginning to part.” She commented, her head nudging in Eli’s and Reyns direction.

As quickly as she had said so, Ash moved off, back to her foreign partner leaving her happily with Xael. Looking at her handsome man, she gave him an apologetic look.

“I’m sorry… I lied.” She groaned softly.

“I smell the ocean on her… Not just read it.” She mumbled, looking down with shame. The feeling tugged at her, but at the same time, she wasn’t comfortable explaining what she was yet.

Looking back up, she smiled at his selfish comment.

“As long as I’m with you I’m happy.” She replied, her soft silky voice chimed as a grin pulled at her lips.

“Distracted? Why what could you possibly mean?” She giggled, her thumb stroking his hand softly. Her heart soared at his touch, the sensation vibrating down to her core.

large.jpg

He kissed her playfully, tugging at her hand to follow him, "We better keep up. Coming Ash? Braxton?"

"Brax," she purred, falling into his embrace, "Did you know she was a siren? She's been playing me, hasn't she?"

Before he could answer Eli walked around them and pushed the gate open, silently announcing they were all leaving. Reyn bounced behind him, glad to be moving. Ash and Braxton fell into the back of the group, Ashlin still waiting for Braxton to answer.

B~

Brax smiled as his raven haired beauty returned to him, his arm slipping around her waist as they trailed the group. He frowned slightly as she asked him a question he hadn’t thought she’d ask.

“Unfortunately, I know.” He replied regretfully, his white eyes looking down at her apologetically.

“I’ve been keeping tabs on her… She’s used it a couple times, once when she asked about breakfast, and then earlier when she wanted the calmness… Issue is, once that sinks in it can’t be countered… She doesn’t do it harmfully as far as I know.” He replied. While he knew, the man had been ready to go against anything she’d ask if it had been harmful.

“I’m sorry Ash…” His eyes looked down, shame washing over his features as they continued to walk.

"You...knew," her words were cold, and she stiffened, shaking him off of her as her eyebrows drew together, "Braxton, you knew and you said nothing."

She crossed her arms over her chest, "She may have been harmless...so far...but what happens when she decides to have a little fun?"

He looked apologetic, and she knew he was, but Ashlin also knew the gravity of what he had kept from her, and he obviously didn't.

"Brax," she kept her voice low, trying to hold back the cold seeping into her words, "What would have happen last night if Reyn had gotten a hold of me? Brought me upstairs...told me to wait for Eli, told me to...do things. Look at her Brax, she wants nothing more but to please him. You handed Elijah a weapon against me, and never gave me the benefit of the doubt to warn me."

she rolled her shoulders and huffed away, deciding to head the group and lead them forward alone, wanting ten minutes to think.[/i]

B~

Braxton took a sharp breath, listening to her cold words.

“Firstly, she wouldn’t get a hold of you. I wouldn’t allow that, and secondly, she’s not in it to please him like that.” The man commented softly, his hand being shaken away as she grew cold with him. While she pointed out a valid reason, the last thing he needed was Reyn complaining to Eli, and having his name ruined with the blood running through his veins.

As she walked away, Brax’s heart dropped, both haunting white eyes painfully watching her walk away. Falling back further, Braxton kept his distance, his thoughts growing still as he simply followed the group silently.

Back
Top Bottom