Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

William was a mad man. He drove his cock into her ass with such purpose, such intend, and Callie took every inch of him. James had taken her many times, many different ways. There was something so different about William. He touched her in ways James either hadn’t or hadn’t in such a long time. There was no need for William to pull her back towards him. She willingly slammed her body back against him. She took note of how both men were using the motions of her body as she was fucked backand forth to their advantage. She too was enjoying the benefits of their combined efforts.

James filled her mouth and throat. She could feel the tip of his cock pushing into her windpipe. James knew how long to hold himself lodged in her throat and keep her from passing out. Her tongue swirled along the underside of his shaft as she felt his sack against her chin. Had she not needed to hold herself up, she would have grabbed him and held on, digging her fingernails into his ass. She wanted to scream. There was no pain, only intense pleasure. ‘Make me cum.’ With her mouth stuffed, Callie could not convey her desires. So she simply continued to allow his cock to fill her ass. With James it was a different story. She looked up to him with her green eyes, knowing how they made him feel. ‘Cum for me baby. Fill me with your seed. Let me taste you, swallow you.’ She opened her mouth wider for him, leaning her head back slightly so he could see his cock disappearing into her mouth better. As she panted, her chest moved, heaving her breasts. Callie dug her fingernails across the floor. She wanted William on his back so she could ride him while James towered over her, feeding her his cock. ‘Next time,’ she thought, and she was certain there would be a next time. No matter what happened, she would have her men again and again.

Callie knew she would cum soon with William’s skillful movements and his thick cock filling her ass. She could already feel her muscles tightening, making him seem even bigger than she knew he was. She groaned as his cock stretched against her contracting muscles. She balanced on one hand, and her free hand reached for her clit. She began to rub furiously, hoping the act would drive both men wild with lust. ‘Cum for me boys. Give me all you have.’

James had to fight the urge to wrap his hands around Callie's neck, but he knew to constrict her breathing would limit his access to her throat, and just not help anyone really. He wanted her against the wall, he wanted to fuck her hard enough to leave dents in the drywall. Let William go in the basement and amuse himself with Chloe, James would be rediscovering the early days of his marriage when Callie and he had one another for days at a time, no restraint or second thoughts. They'd been kicked out of three aprtments because of it, and had left with only smug smiles on their faces. He never really regret a single moment he had been with her. But he knew that they were all coming up on their end, and they'd need a few moments to recover. There would be other times, and he would make sure that they were ones to be remembered.

WIlliam felt his eyes roll up into his head, not able to grasp entirely how he felt with Callie. Every time was incredible, from what he grasped, it seemed that forbidden fruit really was the sweetest. A glimmer in the back of his mind wondered how Gabby might taste. But then he felt the muscle around his cock tighten, contracting on him, and he gasped at the feeling. He felt himself swelling inside of her, coming up on his finisghed, and let out a long shuddering groan as he came. He felt himself pumping into her ass, over and over again, the hardest and most intense orgasm of his life. He felt himself shiver, and while he hadn't intended on it, he leaned back, pulling out of her ass. His legs were barely working right, his back tot he wall while he had a rather contented look on his face.

James took a deep breath, and jammed himself right down Callie's throat, buried right to the hilt in her. His release didn't even require being swallowed, it went right down her throat. Once he'd finished, he slid himself out of her, his breathing ragged at all of the released emotion that they'd gone through. He had a hand cupping Callie's face, looking down at her.
"I love you Callie. You're everythign I coudl ahve asked for." He told her with a smile.

William was what she felt next. His orgasm was strong. He shot so much cum in her ass, Callie was sure it would leak out of her all night. Good. She liked that. The squishy feeling of cum oozing from her stretched, abuse ass was always a pleasure. It served as yet another reminder of the sordid, lust filled act she had taken part. It was warm, so much more so than she thought it would be. It heated her entire body. Sweat, mingled with her own salvia, dripped from her chin to the floor. She could feel his cum, having already filled her anal passage, dripping from around his cock. As he pulled out, she felt the void, and wanted to be filled again. She had thought his seed would leak from her puckered backdoor, and she was right. It slipped from her as her muscles continued to contract. She moved her finger from her clit further back, leaning into James’ body more, as she gathered up some of her son’s cum.

James filled her mouth as she did so. Though he aimed for her stomach, bypassing her throat altogether, Callie could still taste him. It was a taste she loved. Some of her best dreams were of being in a restaurant and having her food served to her with her husband’s cum covering it. She could feel his cock pulsating in her throat. It was an experience that slowed time itself. Every breath he took, how his body moved, his taste, even the blinking of his eyes, all was somehow enhanced. She was sure it was because of William and the openness they now shared. He too pulled from her, and again Callie felt empty.

She slumped to the floor on her side and gazed at her husband still. His words so tender, so loving. She lifted her finger, still coated in William’s cum to her lips and suckled it clean. “Our son tastes good my love. Perhaps sometime I can sit on my knees and have both of you cum in my mouth at the same time. I would love to taste you together.” The salacious ideas kept coming, and Callie looked forward to exploring them all with her men, her lovers.

"I think we can find some opportunities for you to indulge in that soon." James agreed with Callie, his gaze lingering on her body, still not done taking her all in. Almost twenty years together, and he was still struck a little by just how perfect she was for him. He let out a breath, and heaved himself to his feet. He was worn out, but still gettign some of his strength back. He bent over, and swept Callie up off of the floor into his arms. He held her there a moment, sincerely wishing he had one more left in him, but knowing he'd have to save that for the morning. He wasn't a teenager anymore. And William still needed to get his endurance up. Callie would help him there.

James carried Callie up the stairs, bringing her to the bedroom. He set her down on the bed, his mind turning towards the morning, when they were all refreshed and ready for more. William staggered into the room, raising his eyebrows inquisitively. James waved him over. Each man climbed onto the bed, enfolding Callie in their arms, keeping her close.
"Can we talk in the morning?" William murmured.
"Sure William. Rest now. We can all use it." James ordered. His phone was sitting on the side table, ready to alert him if something was at the perimeterHe let himself drift off to thought of Callie.

Callie never doubted that James would indulge her. He was as much of a sexual being as she was. That was something that he had proven so many years ago when he took her. She could have slept there on the floor, naked, uncovered, but James had other plans. Callie didn’t stir as he stood up. That would have required too much effort and energy that she didn’t have. A warm smile melted on her face as he lifted her. She always felt some warm, so safe in his arms. Weightless. He carried her upstairs and she sighed as he placed her on the bed. The sheets of their bed were so soft and inviting. Both of her men climbed next to her, and Callie knew this was the perfect way to fall asleep. She could tell James would be embracing sleep soon. Resting her face close to his she whispered, “We still fit together perfectly baby. I love you.” Softly she kisses his cheek before closing her eyes.

‘This can’t be happening.’ It was a thought that kept repeating despite knowing, being painfully aware, that is was. ‘My family..NO..those people..are a bunch of crazy..horny..raping..incest fucking..people. What am I gonna do? I can not do this. I can’t have sex with..him..or..him, but if I don’t..they’ll never..let me leave. I could wait them out. They can’t keep me here forever. Why,” she closes her eyes tightly, burying her face into the blanket, ‘did they have to do this? They ruined everything. I could run away. Right now. They’ll be sleeping soon. I could climb the fence and run away in the night. Naked. Where would I go? The neighbors would only call them. How do I know they’re not just like them? It could make it worse, and James..could do worse..to me. No. I can’t risk it, but I can’t..just sit here..and do nothing. Fuck.’ Gabby’s thoughts, her emotions, were all so jumbled.

‘Fuck.’ She stood up, with a bit more ease this time. ‘I gotta pee, but I’ll be damn if I’m going back inside that house. Hell no.’ She looked towards the playhouse. It had a working bathroom. Gabby hated the thought of going back inside, but at least nobody was in there. She made her way along the cement towards it, slowing as got closer to the door. It creaked a little as she opened it. The room was dark and quiet. Even as the crickets chirped outside, the room still felt eerily quiet. Gabby stepped inside, her mind instantly going back to being bound while he spanked her. She was angry. “You fucking bastard,” she said dropping the blanket and pushing past the room to the bathroom.

Gabby took care of what she needed to and headed back for the door. There it was again. That rage. It had come to a boil quickly this time. “You mother fucker. You tied me up and beat me, and now you think I’m gonna fuck you? Well fuck you,” she yelled, reaching the phone that rested on the table next to the couch they would sit on to play games. She hurled it into the tv, shattering it. It fell from it’s stand to the floor. Gabby stood there, looking at it. ‘That felt..good.’ Quickly she looked around the room. She went after the board games, opening the boxes, and destroying them. With the markers and crayons she wrote all over the walls. Cocksuckers! Rapist! Assholes! Betrayed! Liars! Of course the last thing she wrote was in big letters. It spanned across the entire wall. DEAD TO ME! She turned over furniture, ripped the couch cushions, smashed the gaming systems, and ripped apart the clothes in the closet. She found some old pictures she and William had drawn together when they were kids. She took great pleasure in ripping them into shreds. The playhouse was utterly destroyed. Gabby was exhausted by the time she finished. She kneeled down at the door, sobbing, as she placed her hand flat on the floor. “Why?! Damn you all! You’re dead to me.” After a while, she gathered what was left of her energy and headed back to the gazebo wrapped up in her blanket. She rested on the couch again. Certain sleep would never come to her, she resolved herself to staying awake and staring at the grill. Sleep got the better of her though. There is only so much the human body can withstand, and Gabby had met her limit.

James did not sleep as easily as he would have liked. There was a small worry in the back of his mind, a concern for what might happen. Small odds, sure, but they were there. While he slept lightly, there was always the pervasive problem that Gabby might try and do something drastic. More drastic. He might just wake up in time ot see her strike with a knife, going for a killnig stroke. He reassured himself that if she had been going to make a play like that, she'd have done it. She'd been pushed about as far as a human being could be pushed. And she'd not made an attack on them. Still, she'd been erratic in the past. He'd have to take a few precautions. Still, sleep did come to him, and stayed with him.

When he woke, he felt the sun creeping up on his back. He smiled as his eyes opened. Callie still pressed between himself and William. William ahd his eyes open, looking right at James. Both men smiled, and James nodded. He slid off of the bed, extricating himself.
"I had her first yesterday. Enjoy yourself." He said with a wave of his hand. He found a pair of shorts on the floor, and left William and Callie to their passions.

William grinned at the permission from his father. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to Callie's as he pulled her closer to him, bringing their bodies flush to one another, one of his legs going between hers, one hand on her thigh to pull her in, the other under her head, coming around the trail along her back. It was one way to start the morning.

James paused at the kitchen. Everything was still where it had been left. While part of him did sincerely want to go back upstairs and share Callie, he had other thigns to do as well. He collected the discarded and ruined clothes from the floor, and stowed them. Dishes that had been pushed aside from the table were put in the sink. And finally, he stepped outside to greet the morning. He looked at the ground between the gazebo and the playhouse. THere was a single discarded apple on the ground. Too far to have rolled. ALmost as if...he smiled.

Gabby had seen them. She hadn't braced herself, never really accepted that they really had discarded any semblance of traditional family values, and now were engaged on a purely sexual level. They loved, and enjoyed one another. It was bringing them closer than they had ever thought possible. He lifted the apple, and head for the gazebo. He set the apple on the rail, and turned to see the blanket clad lump that was Gabby.
"You should have taken the time to eat. If you won't take anything from us, you shoudl have found it for yourself." He said quietly.

The morning sun was warm, but it was very unwelcomed. Callie was exhausted, and though she had slept peacefully, her tired muscles were screaming it wasn’t enough. James slipped from the bed, and she wanted to bed him to stay. It was clear he had other plans as he passed her over to William. ‘Enjoy yourself,’ she grinned. Callie loved how he was passing her around as if she were nothing more than an object to be used by them. Then she realized, she was, and she liked it. William’s body was a wonderful way to start the day. “Are you going to give me a protein shake or injection,” she asked playfully. “I can take it orally, vaginally, or of course in my ass.” Her eyes beamed as she smiled at him. “I love you William, and today will be better than yesterday. Today is a new day, and I’m sure your sister will come around. Let your father handle her.” Her brow furrowed as she remembered something. “What is it you wish to speak to your father about?”

She opened her eyes at his words and starred at him. There was nothing but pure hate burning through her gaze at him. Gabby made no attempt to look away or avoid him. ‘Fuck you.’ Only her eyes, those eyes that carried that intense, consuming glare, were visible from under the blanket. She thought about getting up and grabbing the lighter or some utensil from the grill and holding it on him, but she knew he would only fight her to gain it from her. She didn’t want his body touching hers’ in any way. “What do you want James,” she finally asked him. “You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t want something. Just so you know, I’ll let you know when I’m ready. Until then, you have no reason to come around me. You can keep your distance. You, that woman, and that bastard son of yours can have the house. I’ll be just fine right here. I’ve got the remains of the playhouse if I need to use the toilet. As for food, I’ve lost my appetite. So if you don’t mind, and even if you do, I’d like to get back to sleep. So please, get the fuck out of here. I’ll let you know when I’m ready. Until then, hold your breath. Please." She moved the blanket so he could see all of her face. Her lips trembled she was so angry. There was no denying the outright revulsion she felt for him.

William loved the way Callie was talking, loved the feel of her, the look of her. It made all of the times since he'd starting showing an interest in women that he'd checked her out unconsciously worth it, worth all the struggle and embarrassment. Who knew, there had been times that it had only been the two of them in the house together, maybe he could have started thigns with her quietly years ago. It didn't matter. He had her now, and she had him, and they were going to be happy about it. When Gabby came around, came back to them, then they could all be together. He heard her asking about what his question was going to be, but he had a better answer for her then.
"Nothing that can't wait until later." He told her. "We'll all talk about it. I've got...other priorities right now." He said with a grin, shifting so he coudl roll her onto her back, getting himself over top of her.

James just looked at Gabby with a cocked head.
"What you believe isn't important. I know that you saw what we did last night. And will continue to do. And I came out to see if you were bothering to take care of yourself. You'll never make it out of here if you don't. Good luck." James nodded ot her, and turned away, walking away from Gabby, heading inside. If William was enjoying Callie, he'd go see what Chloe was doing right now, and what he might find down there.

“You are….your father’s son,” she told him, smiling of course. William knew how to distract her, just like James would. It only let her know that whatever it was William wanted to talk to James about what in fact very important. Otherwise, William would have told her right then and there. This was something he wanted time to devote to talking, and sadly this was something that might upset her. He didn’t want such information to sway her feelings. So he was keeping it close to his hip. ‘Silly boy,’ she thought. ‘I have been your mother your whole life. What makes you think I don’t know my own children?’ She wasn’t angry, by no means. Callie was intrigued more than anything else. She gasped as he moved, knowing full what he had on his mind. “My my. Does my baby have a way he would like to start the day? Tell me, baby, what is it you would like to do today.”

As he turned to walk away from her, Gabby felt her rage boil over to the raging fire beneath the surface. She moved to stand, still wrapped up in the blanket. Grabbing the apple from the railing she began to yell at him, “Fuck you! What I think isn’t important? It never has been! What I think, feel, want, you never gave a damn about. Why should now be any different? You go ahead and fuck those two all you want. You can even keep the bitch in the basement. I don’t give a fuck. I will never want to fuck you or him, and if you think I will, then you’re not only a sick fucker, but you’re stupid as well. Before you even say it, before the words, ‘don’t talk to your father,’ come out of your mouth realize this. You gave up that right yesterday. Dead to me. That’s what you are. You killed anything I ever felt for you, and for what? This,” she asked pulling the blanket away, letting it fall around her. She stood there naked. “This,” she asked touching her body. “Do you want it that bad? Your sister not cutting it anymore for you? She old and worn out? Is that it? Why? You had it all. A loving wife, a son who loves you, and a daughter who….loved you too. Now what do you have? A son who is just as sick and guilty as you are and a wife who you can’t get into fucking unless your son is with you apparently. So as for me taking care of myself, don’t worry about that,” she told him reaching for the blanket again. “I’d rather die out here than fuck you. At least then, even if you don’t have to explain my death and body to the cops, I’ll know that you still don’t get to have me.” Gabby reached back and sent the apple flying through the air until it crashed through a window. “Shattered. Just like me.”

James stopped in his tracks, bristling a moment. It was all so similar, so many parallels, yet still so different. Anger was roiling through him, and it needed to be answered. He spun on a heel, and marched right back towards Gabby. He didn't slow, just shooting a hand out to grab her around the neck, and push her backwards to press her against one of the supports for the Gazebo roof. Keeping her there, and holding her so she didn't have achance to speak, he glared at her.

"You're going to listen, for once in your entire fucking life. You've never changed. All your life you've run your fuckig mouth and then seemed shocked and hurt when someone finally got tired of it. William. Any number of times at school. And only Callie kept me from making you pay for that more pointedly when you were younger. And now, you've got my temper, that much is sure, but you've got nothing to back it up, and that's something you never remedied. You assumed that I was...what was it...'wrapped around your little finger' I believe you liked saying? I always knew when you were playing me, every time. And each time, I either didn't mind the outcome, or the only other outcome was to backhand the insolence out of your mouth, and again, Callie always wanted to protect you from my temper. Even now, I have the agreement to go easier on you than I'd like to. But make no mistake about it Gabby, as bad as you think it's been, I could have made this far worse. Anf if you keep pushing me, then I swear to you by all I hold dear, I will make sure you know exactly how lucky you have been so far. I don't expect you to understand, or agree, you've always had your head shoved up your own ass whenever anyone had an opinion that differed from yours, and I doubt that's changed. But if you want to keep pushing your luck, then keep pushing. And you will reap what you sow you spoiled little harpy." James snarled, all of his aggression right on the edge of being unleashed, of doing thigns to Gabby that she'd never forget, and might not even survive. But no. His agreement. He was a man of his word, and he'd keep his word to Callie. He stepped away, using his grip to pull Gabby onto the floor, and walked from her at a brisk pace, not interested in listening to her again. He needed to let go, to unleash something, and there were only a few ways to do it.

William paused, looking down at Callie. He'd never been like this with her, not exactly. She'd either rode him, or he'd been behind her. There was a certain feeling of control, but also of increased intimacy. He let out a slow breath, listening to her.
"I want...so much today." He murmured. He had the thought of just diving onto her, and hammering away, but he knew that there was more that he had to learn about being a good lover. And he'd seen James doing this some. He smiled at her, adn then moved farther down her body. He trailed soft kisses along her skin, down her midsection, until he settled over her sex. he let out a slow breath, and set his tongue to work on her, lapping along her, lingering on her clit each time he came to it before moving back down.

James left her exactly where and how he wanted to. She held her throat, coughing as he made his way back into the house. Her rage was accompanied by fear. It was well founded. She was seeing that James was so much more than she ever thought possible. ‘Crazy mother fucker.’ She waited until he disappeared inside the house before she slowly stood. ‘Fuck this shit. Fuck his deal. I’m outta here.’ Looking around, she realized she could climb the fence easily. ‘I’m naked. I have to have clothes.’ Gabby swallowed hard, knowing the risk she would be taking if she went back inside. ‘No. I can’t. I can’t go back in there. I just can’t. What if he catches me? Look at the mood he was in. My freedom naked or being in here naked waiting on him to snap. Those are my choices. They suck ass, but they’re my choices. Fuck.’

Gabby nodded before heading towards the house. ‘I’m not taking the pussy way out of here. Hell no. I’m walking out the front fucking door.’ She took a deep breath as she slide the glass door opened and headed inside. With quick, quiet, light steps she made her way up the stairs. ‘I could call the cops from in here right now and just wait on them to come.’ It was a thought that made her smile. She was heading into her room when she heard her. Callie. She was moaning, and Gabby had just seen James. ‘Really? You horny fucker. You got up here to her that fast. What? My naked body made you that fucking horny?’ She grinned at the thought. ‘Awwww. Callie’s worn out, old, used up body doesn’t do it for you anymore? You need to see mine so you can imagine it while you fuck her?’ She couldn’t resist. Gabby stepped silently beside the door and peered around. ‘W-William?’ She saw him, his mouth at Callie’s sex. ‘What the fuck? You’re all sick.’ She leaned against the wall, trying to calm her ragged breathing. ‘I’ve got to get out of this fucking crazy house.’

She stepped into her room and quickly dressed with the first thing she could find. Jean short and a tee shirt. She slipped her feet into her shoes and began to move from the room. She grabbed her bag on the way out. ‘Cell phone is in here and my spare keys.’ Gabby passed by the game room and stopped. Slowly she looked inside. ‘The..pool..table. He took her on that..same..fucking..pool table.’ Gabby bit her bottom lip, wanting to go in there and destroy it and fighting the urge to vomit at the same time. ‘No. Get out of here Gabby. Run. Go. Go now.’ She moved towards the stairs and headed back down. She kept her eyes on the door to the garage. ‘Almost there. Wait! No. I’m going out the front door. I don’t want their car. I just want out of here and away from them. Fuck he’s probably got a tracking device in the fucking car anyway.’ She headed for the door, ready to put them and this place behind her

William was honest with her. There was a softness laced with his genuine need for her. It was intoxicating. She watched him slide down her body, his mouth trailing sweet kisses from his needy mouth. His breath was warm, causing her to clit to tighten slightly. She wondered if he was as talented as his father at this. He began to taste her, and Callie’s unspoken question was answered. “Like father….like son,” she whispered. It became impossible to hold her hips still as he feasted on her. “Good..boy..William. Do you want me to cum for you so fast,” she grinned. More and more she moved with him, for him, and lifted her hips higher into the air. “Fuck baby. I can’t….Oh William baby.” Her hands reached his hair, lacing firmly, and pulling. Callie was so wrapped up in the pleasure her son was giving her. “A little..bit..more..and I’m gonna..cum. Fuck I’m gonna cum baby. Make me cum. Please. Oh please William. Make me..cum.”

James was in the basement, hand about to opent he door to Chloe. He backed up, clenching his fist. No. Not like this. He was on the edge of losing control, he might ver well hurt her in ways that was not conductive to the long term. He'd finally snapped at Gabby, so many years of pent up frustration and anger bleeding out. He still didn't really want to hurt her again. He'd done more than he'd ever intended with that flogger. His own nerves, and frustrations and fear had gotten the better of him, and he'd needed to do something about it. Not right. Not what he should have done. But what was done was done. He needed to let go of everything that he was feelign right now. Examine it a little. Know the emotions. He knew anger of course. Rage. But under it, there was something else. Guilt. He was not pleased, and did wish that he hadn't hurt Gabby like that. He cocked his head, wondering at the conundrum that made him wired in such a way that raping her and Chloe made him feel not one ounce of remorse, but beating her was another matter.

She wouldn't listen to him. He knew that. But for all he knew it was something that he needed to do. Set his conscience to rest. She would care, would throw it back in his face, he knew it, it was all she ever did. And if he was being fair, it was most of what she'd done for her entire life. But he had to do it. He nodded to himself, and went back up the stairs quietly, resolved, calm. He looked out the back door, and saw the gazebo empty. He turned, and looked to the living room, seeing Gabby, dressed, at the door. He didn't panic. He saw her hand cloe on the knob turn it, pull on it...

And the door didn't move.

The deadbolt was open, the knob unlocked, but it still didn't move. He smiled and came up behind her, still out of either of their reach.
"It's locked down. It wont open without a code from the security panel. Going somewhere Gabby?" He asked her, arms folded, his stance actually neutral.

William was blown away at how much Callie was into the moment, how much she was enjoying this. But then, it stood to reason. He knew how much he had enjoyed it when she'd used hre mouth on him, why shouldn't it be every bit as electric for her? On an impulse, he started to turn his wrist, rotating the fingers within her as he redoubled his effort, feeling her fingers in his hair. His speed picked up, and he paused his hand a moment to delve his tongue as deeply into her sex as he could, lips working her clit before resuming his previous ministrations. His cock was as hard as he'd could remember it, completely turned on by how much he coudl please Callie. Soon it would be his turn, both of their turns, but right now it was about her, and he wanted to see this action through to the end.

When the door didn’t open, she narrowed her eyes at it before looking up to make sure it was unlocked. ‘What the hell?’ Her heart sank when she heard his voice. ‘I should have taken the pussy way out and climbed the fence.’ She slowly turned to face him. Her face revealing her feeling easily. “You’ve got this place locked up like a vault. What about the fence out back? I can climb that.” Gabby stopped. She could have kept going, speaking her mind, but she realized that hadn’t done her so well thus far. She looked at the wall and took a deep breath. “This is insane. You really, really want to have sex with me. Even though I don’t want you, you still want to have sex with me. Do you realize how crazy that sounds? Callie forgave you. She’s okay with it. I’m not her. Clearly I’m not her, and you hate me anyway. Why would you want to have sex with a….what was you called me….spoiled little harpy?” She still wasn’t looking at him. “I don’t care about turning you in. I don’t care about turning any of you in. All I want is to get away. I could beg you for the code, but you won’t give it to me. You’ve made sure I don’t have any choices, at least not good ones. So fine,” she said letting her purse drop from her shoulder. Gabby began to tremble. “In order for me to get out of here, you want sex. Fine. Her hands grabbed her shirt, and she was about to pull it up over her head, but she couldn’t. Her arms shook even more, and Gabby tried to still her breathing. ‘I can’t..do this. I can’t. I just can’t, but..I have to.’ With a deep breath, she pulled her shirt over her head and let it fall to the floor. She didn’t have a bra on. Gabby was standing there, her breasts bare to him. The remains from the day before still slightly visible. “Wh-Where do you want..to do..this..at? Here,” she asked, her voice shaking as she still could not look at him.

Callie lifted her head as his fingers moved. It was unexpected, but oh so welcomed. William had a few tricks of his own. Couple that with the talents he clearly shared with his father, and William was certainly going to be able to please any woman he wanted to. Callie was just glad today it was her. She lowered her head only to lift her hips once more. “That’s it baby. Fuck you gotta..show your father..what you’re doing.” She began to grind into his face with quick movements. Her thighs were powerful, and yet they quivered as she was getting close. “Oh William baby, I’m gonna cum.” Callie didn’t think about asking his permission. That wasn’t the feel of this encounter with him. It was more personal, intimate, like two lovers giving in to one another. She pressed his head down firmly to her pussy as she gasped, arching her back. It was a strong orgasm, and Callie knew she had many more left in her. James and his endurance tests had proven that and made her stronger as well, but William was certainly pushing her to new limits with his unbelievable talent.

James watched as for the second time in two days, Gabby undressed herself and all but threw herself at him, telling him what he wanted to hear. He could do it. He could. No one could blame him for saying yes. Not even her, not really. Seeing her there, so much like her mother, so much not like her, and he knew that he had made one other grand mistake. he'd assumed that what had worked for Callie would work on Gabby. It wasn't. He wasn't going to release her from this deal, he wouldn't. But it didn't have to be now. He stepped forward, putting his hand on her bare shoulder, struck for a moment at the difference in the texture of her skin.
"We're going upstairs." He told her, leading her up to the second floor. They didn't go to the bedrooms, but turned earlier than that, taking her to the washroom. He turned on the shower, letting the water heat up. "Clean youself up Gabby. You know you always loved a hot shower. And...if I do this like you're asking me now...then...I'm forcing it from you. You're not ready for it now. And that was what the deal protected you from. My taking it. So...clean yourself up. Come downstairs. Sit down with me. Talk to me. And we'll...come to some kind of understanding." He nodded to her, and stepped out of the bathroom.

The force that Callie came with was a testament to what he was able to do for her. And while a part of him wanted more, wanted to keep doing this as long as he could, he needed something for himself. He pushed as much as he could, bringing her along towards another release when he abruptly stopped. He didn't give it time to really start dissipating, but moved up and plunged into her, sheathing his cock inside of her to the hilt, leaning down to kiss her, his tnogue exploring her mouth as his hips felxed, driving himself into her. He got his hands under her shoulders, pulling her tight to him so he was able to work on her. Harsh in force, but tender in care, it was a rough pace he set, but there was clearly love in his actions. William took his passion to another level.

He touched her shoulder, and she flinched. It wasn’t a slight movement or gentle gesture. She visibly, physically flinched. Her muscles tightened, and it was clear how the contact made her feel. She let him take her upstairs, hoping he wasn’t going to take her to his bedroom. She knew William and Callie were in there, and though she was about to do this with him, she didn’t want them to be in the same room. He surprised her by turning into the washroom. ‘Clean myself up? I’m throwing myself at you, giving you what you want, and you want me to clean myself up? I know you hate me, but why are you toying with me? Why are you dragging this out? I want this over with so I can go home….I mean leave.” Gabby had always wanted to go home whenever things were difficult. There was nowhere for her to go now though. Home wasn’t that safe, warm place she use to think of it as. It was cold and lonely. There were painful memories and people there that she didn’t know. He had left the bathroom, and she wasn’t sure if he even heard her. He said they would come to some kind of understanding. ‘Fine.’ She made sure the door was shut and locked before she removed the rest of her clothes. She caught her reflection in the mirror. The marks were still on her body. Carefully she traced her fingers along them as the water continued to run. Steam began to cloud the mirror, and Gabby watched herself disappear. It was how she felt. She was being swallowed up by this house and family, and she was fading. What was left was just a shell of who she once was. She opened the medicine cabinet and saw the remains of several family prescriptions. What she saw was a way out.

Gabby would emerge later, slowly coming down the stairs, dressed in sweat pants and a bulky sweatshirt. She had her shoes on as she made her way over to the couch. Her hair was still wet, and in her hands she clutched a medicine bottle. She sat down on the couch, still not looking at him, and placed the bottle on the coffee table. “I could have taken them. It would have been over. The sad thing is, is that I don’t think it would have bothered you for me to be gone. Your secret still would be safe, and I would be out of the way. There was a time when..if I felt this..bad..I would have come home, but now..I can’t wait..to get away from here. I can’t even look at you. I know your James..my father..but I can’t even look at you. I still want..to call you dad..but I can’t. I remember you teaching me how to ride a bike and dance, but you’re..a stranger..to me now. So are both of them,” she looked up at the ceiling. “There was a time I wanted to be..just like her, and I would have beaten anybody up for him. Now? I don’t even know them. He..turned his back..on me..for her. It’s bad enough..I was betrayed..by you, but then..he did it too. Some kind of understanding? I don’t understand any of this, and I don’t want to. I just want to go.” Gabby was telling him the truth, but she knew he wouldn’t just let her leave. “But I know you won’t. So since you won’t..let me leave..then just do it..and get it over with. I will never want this. I will never enjoy this. So just tell me what you want.” She took a deep breath, knowing what she was about to say to him would be hard. “Please dad. Just have sex with me.”

Callie barreled into yet another orgasm as the lips of her son. His tongue worked his magic on her, and she cried out as she found sweet release. He moved quickly, hovering over her. His cock speared into her, and she arched her back yet again, pressing her breasts towards him, as she groaned out. He was so quick as he filled her fully. She shuddered at the feeling. Returning his kiss, she tasted her own sex and cum on his lips and tongue. It was an erotic exchange between the two of them. “Cum inside me baby, and then I want you to feed it back to me. Please baby. Do it for me. Oh yes William,” she called out, wrapping her arms around him. She tried to move with him, taking all of him. The way he held her was so intimate, so close, so tight. Each thrust was met with a groan. Callie’s breasts were flush against him as she held him like a lover. “That’s right baby. Make love to me. Oh yes William. Make love to me. I love you baby. I love you so much.” She kissed his cheek and trailed down to his neck and shoulder where she rested her lips on his skin as her fingernails dug into his skin.

James heard her out. While he could freely admit that yes, she might have had the chance to kill herself with the pills, there had been the knowledge that she wouldn't. There was still too much will to keep going in her. So far that will hadn't surprised him yet. Some of her inventiveness had, but the will had been spot on. She still clung to the idea that she would never find any enjoyment in this, but as he'd said, never was a very long time indeed. But he wouldn't leave her waiting any more. Once she'd been unable to keep herself upright, the other had been a concession to her. This time...if he didn't do it now, he likely never would, and all of this would have been for nothing. And he was not one who would idly waste such opportuinties. He nodded to Gabby.

"All right. Then we'll do this here and now." James said calmly. He moved off of his chair, over to the couch beside Gabby. There were only so many things that he would do to make this harder, and he would do what he could to make sure she enjoyed it. After all, the most powerful aid he had in bringing her around was her own pleasure. His hands went to her sides, getting a hold of her shirt, and lifting it up over her head. He could feel his breathing start to pick up unconsciously. No matter the circumstances, he wanted this, wanted to feel her, wanted to have this moment. Hooking his fngers into the waistline of her pants, he drew them down as well. He looked her in the eye before giving her his first instruction. "Lay back, and open your legs."

Her fignernails were points of fire on his back, but the pain of them kept him centered, focused, in tune to everything. Everything about Callie screamed that he should keep going, never stop going, but he knew that he was coming up on his ending. He was already starting to swell within her. Callie certainly had that effect on him, now and likely forever. He gave a few grunts of effort and acknowledgement before he arched his back, pressing into his fingers, driving her deeper, while keeping his cock as deeply in her as possible. He felt himself release, shooting into her, his body shaking with the intensity of the release. He let himself relax, coming down onto her, and resting there a few moments, his breath ragged.
"Love you Callie." He breathed to her.

His hands grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it free. It was a powerful moment. Gabby knew then that this was going to happen. James would not be stopping, changing his mind, or realizing he couldn’t do this. He had taken her shirt from her body, exposing her once more to him. All the times he had accidentally walked in on her in the bathroom or her bedroom came flooding back to her. How she had grabbed something, screamed, and covered up only to hear him apologize as he closed the door. ‘Was it ever an accident,’ she wondered. Knowing what she now knew of him, it was completely possible that it was done on purpose. In that one gesture, that one act, James had further altered their relationship forever. Anything that could have possibly been salvaged, having surived being raped, only to lurk in the back of her mind, waiting for brighter days when all of this would be behind her, and she could once more call him daddy, slowly began to wither away. Her pants slid down her legs, guided by him, and Gabby felt a lump in her throat. She would not let him see her cry. As he took her, he would not see one tear leave her eyes. Gabby was determined. ‘He’s taken enough from me already. He won’t get that from me. The satifaction of seeing my cry will not be his. Just like me.’ She had been looking away, not wanting to see the person looking back at her. It wasn’t her dad. No. That man only existed in her memories now, and even those she had already started to question. This man was someone else. A pervert that wanted to have sex with her, his own flesh and blood, but should she expect? He had done so with his own sister. Why should she be any different?

She was naked to him, exposed in more than one way. Gabby lifted her gaze to meet his. Her unspoken emotions clearly played out on her face. Though she didn’t speak to him, he shouldn’t have to guess what was her thoughts and feelings were. Inside Gabby willed him to say no, to stop all of this madness. She was giving him one final time, one last chance to say something, to do something, that would redeem him in her eyes. Gabby didn’t want to give up on him, but as he spoke, that little bit of hope that she held on to began to crumble. She moved to lay back, just as he had asked. Spreading her legs would prove to be much harder. She couldn’t look at him. Instead she looked down at her legs at first, but then the thought of seeing her own legs open up for her daddy became too much. Gabby looked up at the textured ceiling above her. White, clean, and just like the sky outside, it seemed so normal and yet removed from this entire ordeal. Gabby’s lips trembled, but she still fought to keep those tears down. She began to move her legs open for him. Knowing he could see her sex only encouraged the tears that were putting up an equally valiant fight to be shed. Gabby still refused them passage down her face. She could feel the air in the room touching her sex. There was no doubt that James’ eyes were on her. This was what he wanted. Her body, sex with her, to see her, touch her, have her, it was all what he wanted. What she couldn’t help but wonder was why her being his daughter wasn’t enough for him, and why did he have to have sex with her.

William’s release was bittersweet. She reveled in his cum filling her pussy. Not once did Callie think about, or want, him to pull out of her. It was so unlike it was with James when things began with them. He wouldn’t cum inside her until later. Had he not ever done so, they wouldn’t be where they were now. That path, that road, had lead them to her making love with her son. “That’s it baby,” she whispered to him. “You feel so good filling me. Give me all your cum. Every dop. Fill me up. I want it baby. It’s mine.” Callie continued to encourage him, her hands now rubbing his back. She had felt every muscle that tensed as he shoved his cock deep inside her when he came. There was no way she would even think about getting him to move anytime soon. That was fine. She would lay in his arms, next to his body, feeling him, taking in being with him. They needed this time. Their relationship as lovers was still new, and because of that they needed time to bond. Bonding didn’t always have to be in the form of his cock inside her. Simple closeness, talking, cuddling, that was bonding as well. She smiled at the thought of a warm bath with his legs wrapped around as she rested against him. In due time. Right now, she wanted him to bathe in the afterglow of their passion and her arms.

Inner torment didn't properly convey the depth of what Gabby was going through, and James knew it. But he had made a deal with her. And he was going to honour that deal. Besides, if he was being honest with himself, he did want this, else they'd not have started down this particular path. As she complied with him, making the transition from being undressed to being as ready for him as she would ever be, he removed his own shorts, and let them fall to the the floor. But he didn't simply dive onto her, no, she was still scared, nervous, and unready for him. So he had to make her ready.

James moved closer to her, bringing his face up between her legs. He kept his breath held, not betraying his purpose until he ran his tongue along her sex. He put all he had into the action, showing more care and determination then when had given her an endurance test. This was about how many she could take, this was about making sure that she was made ready for him, to bring her as close as she could be brought to wanting this. His tongue delved into her, penetrating her while he brought a hand around to massage her clit, pressure on two sides of it the finger on top, and his lip beneath, driving at her hard to bring her body to a state of readiness.

The faucet was dripping. It had been doing for a while now. Something that had been neglected. Like the truth about her family being divulged. The wind could be heard whistling through the cracks of the sliding glass patio doors. Was she not only crazy for noticing these things but how they related to the current situation? She watched the light patterns on the ceiling. Soft and warm, she could see them flicker as clouds passed by the sun obstructing it for only a moment. The couch seemed to cling to her skin, as if she were glued to it. Every sound, every creak it made somehow seemed louder, and she was actually afraid someone might hear, and she might be in some sort of trouble if they came into the room and caught them. There would be no shocked faces; threats hurdled at James along with various items in the room. No. Callie was fine with what was going on. Gabby could hear her own breathing, along with every other sound from the room. The ticking clock, the sound of his shorts dropping, even the hum of the light bulbs from the chandelier. It was all so loud, almost deafening.

She felt his touch her, and she gasped softly. Gabby knew James was coming for her, but this was not what she expected. Of course her body was going to react. Some might take it as a sign she was enjoying it. Gabby honestly had no idea how James would interpret it. The way her sex grew slightly wetter, how her breathing changed, the way she shifted back, resting against the couch. Would he think she wanted more? His efforts increased, and she felt his fingers massaging her clit. She was already sensitive, overly so, and his touch racked her body with even more feelings. It was involuntary how she moved her hips and closed her eyes. Until he had taken her for the first time, Gabby had never felt a man’s touch. This was all still so very new to her, and had it been anyone but him under these circumstances, Gabby would be writhing on the couch, moaning, and wanting more. Her hands that had gripped the couch, moved to rest on his head as he feet came to rest on his shoulders. With curling toes, she gripped him. ‘No,’ she thought. ‘No.’ Gabby opened her eyes, still gazing up at the ceiling, afraid to look down at her..James. She began to shake her head slowly, and then, without warning, Gabby moved, leaning up, pushing him back slightly, until she was nose to nose with him. “No..da..James. You don’t..get to do that. You said..sex. This wasn’t..part..of the deal. If you want..to fuck my pussy..fuck it, but if you want..to lick it..then that’s oral sex. That counts as sex. You always taught us..that oral sex..was sex. You just tasted me. That’s one.” She was panting, looking into his eyes, feeling the heat between her legs, the aching from her clit. These feelings, she hated them, or maybe it was the fact that he was causing them that she despised so much. “What’s it gonna be..James? Do you want..number two now?”

James fixed her with a look that spoke to how he regarded this pause. An indulgence. And no matter how he looked at it, that's exactly what it was, an indulgence. She wanted to try and game the system, did she? Very well, that was a game he knew how to play.
"You are not recalling the exact words of the deal now Gabby. You would give yourself. Of your own free will. What just happened to you was given to you, not you giving yourself. So. If you want this to count for one, then fine. After you have given yourself." He told her with a shrug, adjusting his stance on the counch to be in a sitting position, his cock standing erect in his lap. "You can come over here, and use your mouth to give, or I can come over there and finish what I was going to. The choice is yours Gabby."

James had to admit under the momentary annoyance, he was proud of Gabby. She was still fighting, just not fighting in a way that he'd have expected her to. A way that no one could blame her for, exact a punishment for, just fighting with clear and simple brain power. While he would have preferred to her to submit to his charms and actions, if she had to fight, doing it this way was gratifying to see. His daughter was quite a woman to say the least. Who she would grow into was hard to say, but he was very interested in finding out, especially if she came around. She would not simply be another Callie, that much he knew, and he was glad of that. Variety was the spice fo life, he had to admit, and he could see a side of Gabby always being a bit...angrier, a bit more intense than Callie's almost blinding sensuality. And if he had a scratch that needed itching and neither lady was around, there was always Chloe in the basement. He had the thought that someone should go check on her sooner or later. But then his mind snapped back to the task at hand, seeing how Gabby responded.

She felt a chill and wanted to shiver, but her body wouldn’t. It was cold, down the her bones, but she could not shiver. The blanket on the back of the couch was inviting, but then she had to remind herself that this was no longer home. There was nothing familiar about that blanket, like everything and everyone else in the house.

He wanted her to come over and use her mouth. He wanted her to suck his cock. Gabby knew she could never do that. In her mind, she had already given herself to him. ‘I did..everything you asked, and you still say I did not..give myself to you? I didn’t fight you. I didn’t do anything wrong other than count your tongue licking my….’ She shook her head. ‘How do you judge when I’ve fully given myself to you? After you cum? After I cum? I’m not going to cum from this. Okay? This is not pleasurable for me. Pleasure would be getting dressed and leaving. You tongue was on my….and you’re fingers were touching my….. Try as she might, Gabby couldn’t say the words. ‘Why do you get to decide when enough is enough to count it as one time? Because you’re my…..Then start acting like one.’

She had avoided his gaze, but as she met his eyes, her own eyes looking back at her, there was a clear difference there. While his was hooded with lust, her own must have reflected the destruction that was happening within her. “I’m dying inside, but if sex is all you care, all you want from me then fine.” She moved back, resting on the couch once more. Gabby slowly allowed her knees to open for him. “Come to me James. You still want me. Don’t you?” There was a calmness to her shaky tone. She never looked away from him. Gabby tried to steel her nerves. ‘You will not see me cry. You’ve taken so much from me already. You will not get anything more I don’t allow you to have.’ Further apart she spread her legs, her hands moving to rest on her thighs. “I’m waiting for you daddy.” Daddy. She knew what that name would do to him, or at least she hoped she did.

James watched the mounting levels of despair and then resignation come to Gabby. He had to admit, the more he thought about it, the more it really did seem like Gabby was finally finding herself trapped in the situation. She wanted to live, but there was a heavy cost in staying in that state, and it was tearing her apart. But what else could anyone do. There was no taking it all back, no way to backpedal away from all of this. Gabby could blow the whistle, bring the entire thing down around their ears, and what was more, he wanted her to still be a part of their family. And that meant bringing her around. Nothing for it now.

Jame leaned forward again, closing the distance between them. Face to face, this was going to be harder for her than she thought. In some ways, it had been a mercy how he'd taken her before, letting her keep her face from his, not see him while he did things to her. Now there was going to be nothing buffering this. But if that was how she wanted it, he wasn't going to try and stop her either.

He moved between her legs, getting himself into position, lettign out a slow breath as he lined himself up. This was going to be different again for her. She'd only had him at his most vicious, violent. Now she would see a difference. The head of his cock pressed agaisnt her entrance, and he slowly pushed forward, slipping into her. It wasn't a hard fast motion, but a drawn out thing, sheathing himself in her in a long, smooth motion that brought their bodies together. Once he was completely in her, he ground his hips into her, pressing down on her clit. There was going to be no shortage of attention placed on her this time. His hips drew back, and then back in, maintaining that slow, steady pace for her, letting her body adjust to his size, while he settled over her, face just inches away from her.

Face to face he looked at her. There was a brief moment where she hoped he would change his mind. A brief moment where she knew that if given the chance, she would leave and never tell anyone of the horrors inside this house filled her. She could feel his breath on her face, smell him, and her body tensed. She waited for him to grab her face, to hold her body in place somehow with his hands, but the touch she expected never came. That brief moment lingering, stopping Gabby as it began to grow. Then it all changed.

She felt his cock touching her, and her eyes must have reflected her near panic that was slowly rising from her stomach. It worked it’s way up through her chest. She could feel it gripping her lungs and speeding up her heart. He entered her, and she suddenly felt it leap into her throat. Her lips parted as she starred into his eyes. He found her clit. His hands never touched it. It was just his body, the way he moved. ‘My dad is fucking me,’ she thought. ‘His cock is….inside me.’ Those tears she vowed he would not see were forced down. She buried them along with her feelings for him. ‘He will not see them. He will not see my face stained by this. He will never know the depths of which I fucking hate him.’
He kept moving, his body filling her with every thrust of his hips. It was still unbelievable to her, even though she could feel him, that he was inside her. It all seemed surreal, just as it had in the basement. ‘Twice. My dad had fucked me, raped me, twice. This is still rape. I’m not giving in to you because I want to, because I love you. This is so I can get away from you. You have to rape me, use a deal, to get me to be with you. That’s not love, and sex should mean something, at least I use to think so. Now I don’t care if I ever have sex again.’
Gabby wanted to look away, but that wasn’t happening. It wasn’t because he held her, forcing her to look at him. Well, not in a physical sense. There was something more there, in place, that held her gaze to his face. She wanted to see the look in his eyes. Was there any remorse for what he was doing? Was there any care there? Did James have some sort of redeeming light that she could find hidden among this dark act? All she saw was green starring back at her. It was shrouded with lust. That was it. Nothing more. There was no hint, no trace, of the man she had called daddy. The man who would carry her in from the car when she was pretending to be sleeping just so she could be close to him was gone. In his place was this feral man, who seemed only driven by his desires. He wasn’t thinking with his brain. No. He was thinking with something a little lower on his body. Gabby knew this was wrong, and she knew this was not how fathers were suppose to treat their children. Then again, she also knew now just how fucked up her family really was.

James was keeping it as simple as he could. But simple didn't mean it could still be a powerful thing. He knew he could be making it better, but he wasn't about to give Gabby any more reasons to object. This time. Every few thrusts he made he'd hold his hips agaisnt her, grinding them together, bringing that pressure onto her clit again, making it last. Shifting his angle of approach, he started to roll his hips, conveying more pressure onto her, always keeping that point of contact, always making sure that her clit had stimulation. The goal was to show her a softer side of things, that this could be a purely pleasurable action. He doubted she'd see it quite yet, but he had to make sure that each time counted for something.

Looking her dead in the eye he could make out that layer of determination, resolve. She could get through this. And he had no doubt she would. And the next one, and the one after that. But for how long would she be able to keep this up, keep herself sustained from it all? It was hard to say. But he was going to find out, that much was for certain. Thre was mroe to him than she thought. There was still care for her there. After all, if he didn't care, this would have been a very different situation, and Gabby would have had a space right beside Chloe. But Gabby wouldn't see, or it wasn't likely. She had an opinion on how his mind worked, and she wouldn't let it go for anything.

He was going to make her cum. She was sure of it. Gabby had felt these same feelings rising in her body before. The dark nights she spent under her sheets in her bedroom while her finger massaged her clit. Her eyes closed in ecstasy while she imagined a man’s hand touching her, bringing her to the point her body would give in, and her pussy would squirt her cum as her legs trembled and her entire body trembled. It was coming and fast. Soon she would be wet, more so than she was already. As each of his thrusts continued to guide his cock deep inside her, Gabby felt it. Slick, wet, aiding him in his efforts. Her own body was betraying her, and there was nothing she could do about it except stare into his eyes. Green pools of oblivion to her.

Gabby shifted slighting beneath him. The action brought more pressure to her clit, and she knew she was teetering on the edge. She almost begged her body to not give in. An unspoken request, on baited breath, in her mind, and trapped in her throat as her parted lips allowed a soft, low gasp to be heard. He changed his actions, and Gabby lost her footing. She lifted her head up, nearly pushing him back, as her mouth opened wider, her gasps became louder, and finally she moaned as her pussy flooded around his cock. She reached for the back of his neck, pulling him in slightly closer. Gabby held on as her body relented and gave in to him. Her face flushed as a thin sheen of sweat gave her a soft glow. His green eyes held her gaze as she thought about how much she hated her own body. Struggling to catch her breath she whispered, “I..hate..you.”

Back
Top Bottom