Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

“You’ve got a point,” Callie agrees with him. “If William hears, or worse sees, what Gabby is going to be going through, he’ll freak out. At least if he’s already,” she smiles, “included, he won’t bolt or try to help her. Another plus to having him on our side would be that afterwards he can talk to her, comfort her, try to get her to relax, and help her come to see things the way we do. The more allies we have on our side, the better, the easier it can be.”

There was one thought weighing on her mind though. Callie reached for his hands and brought them to her lips. “James. Promise me one thing. You’ll be gentle though. Be as gentle with her as you were with me. I want you to have this, but I want my baby safe too. I know there’s going to be some pain, but I also know how you can be. Promise me you will show her every bit of the compassion you showed me when you had me tied down to this pool table and you ripped my virginity.” Again she kissed his hands, a little aroused if she was honest with herself. Once more, before he could answer, she shifted gears again. “William first. I agree. James, I don’t think I can wait much longer. I see him without a shirt, and I want to touch his chest. My lips should be pressed against his skin. I want to feel his cock growing in my hands, my mouth, before I straddle him and ride him until we both orgasm.” Each word she spoke seemed to build, and her arousal only became stronger. She laughed, breaking the tension she had created. “I think I need a dip in the pool to cool off.” A smile played on her lips. “Care to join me. Your chest still turns me on.”

“Oh of course dad would brag to his buddies about where and when he gets to slip his meat to mom. It’s so gross. You know the guys at school think mom is hot. I get it, but the girls think dad is sexy.” She shakes her head. “I don’t see it. Maybe it’s because he’s dad. I’m not supposed to look at him and see sexy. You don’t look at mom and see hot.” She burst out laughing only to abruptly stop as he mentioned Sophie. “Whoa. Wait. What about Sophie? You are going to spill about that. If I have to push you under the water ten times, you’re gonna finish that sentence.”

She pulled him closer to her and kissed his cheek. “Yeah. I’ll join you down there. I’m gonna change into my bikini,” she told him releasing him and sliding from the bed. “You gonna stay and watch me perv,” asking as she looped her fingers in her skirt and teasing the material from her hips. She had no intention of letting it fall to the floor, but Gabby did love to give her brother a hard time. “You wanna make sure my bottoms are securely on my body? Wanna tie my top on?” Gabby was pretty sure this would make him uncomfortable. For a moment, she thought about bolting over to the door, hindering his exit, just to torture him.

James nodded slowly, his smile showing clearly as Callie kissed his hands. It was always the small gestures that worked so well to show that she cared, and that the two of them were still in love. A dark, twisted, and disturbing to look at kind of love, but it was there, and it was all but unshakable.

"As gentle as I was with you..." He trailed off, remembering all that he had done, culminating when he had completely crossed the line, sharing her with Karl at the same time, when he'd watched something inside her break irreparably, but it had led them to this day. With an ounce of luck, Gabby wouldn't be quite so...obstinate, but she was her mother's daughter. Time would tell. "...I can promise that. I won't go out of my way to hurt her. And in time she'll...understand." He nodded as he spoke the last. he had to admit that the thought of bringing both of the children into this little circle of theirs was...enticing. There were more than a few things he could think of doing, the thought of sharing Callie with William, teaming up on her, he felt his cock start to stiffen just at the thought of it all. What was more, he had every thought that Callie might not object to it either.

James let out a breath, calming himself. He nodded at her words.

"Yeah, a swim is probably a good idea. Might keep me out of trouble for a spell." He agreed. He stood from the table, gripped Callie's face a moment and kissed her, all fire and abandon for a moment, before he broke off to leave. He paused just long enough to pull his pants on. Even with his plans going forward, he'd prefer to avoid wandering around completely unclothed for the moment. He went into the bedroom, and quickly changed into his shorts. Lifting a towel, he set out towards the pool.

William rolled his eyes at his sisters antics, but only for a moment. As she started working on her skirt, he heard her little questions, little challenges to him. He had to respond. And what was more, he had to respond in a way that didn't involve dropping his pants and throwing her onto the bed. He grabbed the end of a towel from the floor, and quickly snapped it, giving a quick lash across her ass. He didn't stay to see how she reacted, he only grinned and ducked out of the room.

Getting changed didn't take long, but he leaned against the door anyway, taking a few moments. The thought of Gabby undressing like that had left him hard enough to drive nails. He laced his fingers into his own hair, trying to get a grip on himself. He'd quickly avoided answering her question about mom, not wanting to admit he knew why the guys at school commented on her, that he could see exactly what they meant. But that line of reasoning wasn't solving the problem of a raging hard on. He'd heard a few of the comments kicking around about his dad, a few of the girls at school making moon eyes at him whenever he came around to pick up Gaby or himself. William...was not his father in a lot of ways. James was taller, and leaner, the swimmers build showing through. William was a little shorter, but broader at the shoulder. The weights he lifted with his running had left him a little more sculpted on the chest, a little heavier in muscle mass. Turning his thoughts like this let him calm down, lose the very not very subtle sign of his arousal. He nodded to himself, threw a towel over his shoulder, and went down to the pool.

James and Callie had not spared the back yard. It was large, wide open, with dottings of trees here and there. And James had made sure that the large pool was right off fo the back deck. It was sized for competition swimming, and James had kept in shape. William saw his father doing a lap quickly, the way he always started off any time spent in the water. He raised a hand in greeting, keeping his mind purposefully away from the thought of what he'd caught a glimpse of.

She watched James leave the room after dressing. Even pulling up his pants, he still touched her, stirring feelings within her. Her girlfriends thought it was disgusting how much she lusted after him, how much they were still in love. If only they knew the truth behind their marriage. She turned her attention back to the pool table. Of course she had the urge to go get changed into her swimsuit, but there it was again. That old familiar pull to the table, the memories that plagued her since the day she had the pool table brought to their home, were back on her mind. She could hear her screams, her protests the first time. It happened so many years ago, but to Callie it was as if it were yesterday. So much of her life, their lives, had changed that day, shaped and molded by one simple act and the chain of events that followed. Even in their backyard, she had wanted to build an exact duplicate of the playhouse that stood on their parent’s property. The one she had run to and ended up soaking in gasoline in an attempt to light a fire to alert the neighbors. She never voiced her desire to James though. It might be pushing it she feared. Everything had certainly changed that day, and today Callie knew was the start of yet another change in their lives. This time they would be taking the children along for the ride.

Her fingers grazed the surface of the table as she headed for the door towards their bedroom. James had already left for the pool. This gave her time to select the perfect swimsuit. She smiled at the sight of it, knowing the effect it would have on James. Picking up the red, string bikini from her drawer, she carefully put it on. Every tie was secure, and her body was concealed just enough to be suitable if the children saw her, but enough was exposed to play with James. Just the way she liked it. The red contrasted perfectly against her skin. Grabbing a towel, she headed down the pool. The memory of that day was once more projecting into her mind, like a movie she couldn’t get enough of. James had made a comment by the pool, and she had retreated into the house. How differently would things have turned out had she never left poolside that day? They would never know.

Gabby thought it was cute how uncomfortable William had gotten. She loved to tease him knowing he would always react that way. It was part of their relationship, she thought, and how they interacted with one another. Gabby selected a modest one piece swimsuit. She swayed her hips, pulling the material that hugged her tightly up over her curves. It was green, and it fit her body like a glove. “Not bad,” she uttered, giving her own seal of approval for her appearance. Glancing out the window, she could see her brother down by the pool already. “You moved fast you little snot.” There was more than a hint of a smile in her voice. Gabby loved William, and they were close. To see them with one another, it was neve a surprise to anyone they were brother and sister. She wasn’t ashamed to admit William was a friend, a very close friend. Of course he couldn’t be her best friend. That was reserved for Sophie, but William was in fact more near and dear to her than anyone else. If only Gabby knew the irony of the situation. She was as close to her brother as Callie was with James. She headed down to the pool as well, thinking it was just going to be her and her brother. She was shocked to see this was becoming a family gathering.

“Great. Who called the family meeting,” she commented walking past her mother. Callie simply took a deep breath before speaking. “We all seemed to have had the same idea. Not a shock really.” Gabby turned on her heels, smiling at her mother. “No. A shock is seeing your mother and father naked after they’ve just fucked like bunnies on the pool table in the family games room.” Callie quickly looked to James. “Young lady do not talk to me like that.” Dipping her toe into the cool water, Gabby could not contain her laugh. “Come on now mom. It’s okay. I can always talk to someone at my school about how distressed I am. Then again I could be presuaded to keep my mouth shut if Sophie can a weekend here soon.” Callie folded her arms. “Blackmail? Really Gabby?” Her daughter took a few steps back from the edge of the pool. “Yeah," Gabby grinned. "Aw come on mom. If you can't fuck with family, who can you fuck with," she asked before taking a few quick steps and doing a cannon ball into the water. Callie looked towards James. "Indeed James. If you can fuck with family, who can you fuck with?"

WIlliam simply stepped towards the water and let himself fall face first into it. It didn't really matter to him how he got in there, so long as he made it in. The water had a pleasantly cool feeling to it, which helped keep some of his...other difficulties at bay. He ltet himself float along a little, before seeing his mother and sister coming towards the pool. He was suddenly glad he was already under the water. Gabby...she always cut a fine figure, but dressed for the pool, even so well covered it revealed all of her curves and features. It was more than slightly distracting. He wrenched his eyes away after what was likely a little longer than was polite, and saw his mother.

Now he knew for certain none of the thoughts that he was having upon seeing her were right, proper, or polite. William cuaght the look from his father, a smug, satisfied look on his face seeing Callie. James ahd always been proud of his family, proud to say that his wife was a beauty that he'd not found an equal to. And Callie's confidence in her own figure had been instrumental in the appeal that she had. Not shy, but not too overt either. William stopped treading water quite so well, and let himself sink into the water a little mroe, covernig his mouth and nose, before letting himself slide under completely. It was safe under here. No chance to harbour thoughts that he knew were going to land him in trouble.

James smiled at Callie's words. Oh, Gabby had a gift for setting up comments that were more on point then she realized.
"Oh, she's absolutely right. You can always fuck with family. Especially in this family." James agreed. He watched as Gabby dropped into the pool, waiting for the brief moment that she'd be under th water, adn anything he said would be too muffled to make out. "We start tonight." He called to Callie. It was freeing, exhilarating, and a little nerve wracking. Before this moment, it had all been an idea, a tantalizing one to be sure, but an idea nonetheless. Now it was a plan, a real one, that was happening soon. When Gabby surfaced, James spoke again.

"It's fine Gabby. Though you might want to spend the night in the rec room in the basement with Sophie. It's quieter, and it'll keep the rest of us out of your hair." He suggested, winking at Callie. It'd work wel, the rec room being far enough away from the rest of the bedrooms that it was all but impossible to hear anything short of a gunshot going on. It would give Callie all the access to William that she needed, and make sure that she wouldn't be interrupted. "Assuming you can keep your distance from Sophie." James tossed the last bard at Willim as he slowly surfaced.

William rolled his eyes.
"Yes dad, I think I can manage that thank you." He answered. Gabby in the water, now soaking wet made the suit cling all the more, bringing out so very many details that he needed to avoid thinking about. "As long as you can promise me that Sophie will return the favour."
"What, you don't want a pretty girl to come visit you in your room?" James asked with a smirk. Willaim sputtered a moment.
"Well, sure, that's the dream, aint it? But maybe not y sister's bestie. Too much baggage there." James nodded, knowing that William would be getting the dream come true. They would see exactly how much baggage he thought the particular woman brought to the table.

‘We start tonight.’ Callie grinned at those words looking over at the form under the water that was her son. “Indeed. We start tonight, and you son, are all mine.” Looking back at James she asks, “Do you think he would ever suspect something like this would happen? I know I never saw it coming. That’s what made it such a shock, but William is a boy. A young, taunt man that makes me wet as my fires begin to burn out of control, and I want to…..” She allowed her voice to trail off, realizing how aroused she was becoming. “Maybe I should take a dip before I get into trouble. After all, tonight.” She raised her eyebrows at her husband before sashaying down by the pool and the row of chaise loungers they had arranged. Her hips intentionally swaying for him as her bikini barely covered her ass. Oh Callie knew exactly what she was doing. The entire time her eyes were glued to her son. She could feel her nipples hard, pressing against the constricting top she wore. It was something she hoped no one else would notice. Once in the water, it would be easy to explain as the water was cold after all. For now it was simply the thought of her son’s body against her own, how his cock would taste in her mouth, and how well he would fill all her holes.

She shivered at the thought and the cold water on her toes as she slowly began to make her way down the steps into the pool. Her hand gripped the metal rail as she looked across the water at her family. A beuatiful family that was on the verge of a sexual explosion, and they had no idea. Slowly she slipped into the water futher, feeling it creep up her thighs, until she was waist deep. Her hands glided along the surface, barely disturbing the calmness that surrounded her. Such a great metaphor really. Here she was so close to her children, so close to an awakening that would forver change them and their family, and yet everything around her was calm. ‘Soon,’ she thought. ‘Soon you will be mine son, and soon, Gabby, you will cum for your father, on your father’s cock, and we will all be released into this sexual, pleasure filled bliss. Our family, united, close, and sharing each other. What more could a mother want?’

Gabby had surfaced and was slowly swimming over towards her brother. “You know, I think we could take mom and dad.” She smirks at him. “I told you I could blackmail mom. I could probably get dad to whatever I want too. It’s all in how you handle them bro, and I’ve got them wrapped around my little finger. I’m daddy’s girl, and I can get mom to do whatever I want. You’re always so uptight. You need to relax. Here. Let me help,” she tells him as she moves behind him, grabbing his shoulders, and starting to massage him. “You’re so tense.” Her fingers began to knead his muscles as she stepped a little closer to him. The water lapped around them both. She had moved close enough to him that her breasts grazed his back as she lost her balance for a moment. “Better,” she asks as she drapes her arms around him. With a gigantic smile, she lifts her feet and wraps her legs around his waist. “Give me a ride William! Ride me around the pool!”

Callie looked up, hearing her daughter’s words to William. She quickly glanced over to James as she mouthed. “Soon enough.” She couldn’t help but feel a little envious towards her daughter right now. She had her body wrapped around William at that moment, pressing against him, feeling his warmth, his skin. Callie sighed, thinking that waiting was going to be unbearable. She knew she would have her time with him soon enough. With a come hither finger, she gestures for James. “Come to me.”

William saw Gabby moving towards him, though nothing of it really. SHe came up behind him, and started talking. William smirked. Gabby seemed to think getting one over on their parents meant she could always do it when it counted. Sophie staying over was pretty mild really. And while she was 'Daddy's Girl', daddy had shown himself a few times in William's experience to be more than a little strong willed. If it didn't matter, he let it happen. But if he wanted it to happen, then it would happen. His sheer force of will wouldn't allow anything else.

He started when Gabby began working on his shoudlers. If anything his muscles knotted up even more until he forced himself to relax. The light brush of breasts on his back made his cock jump a little. He was about to move off when Gabby was suddenly astride him. Sensing a chance to be a bit of troll, he reached down and gripped her legs. They were fine legs, he had to admit, smooth, adn supple, she probably shaved very regularly or maybe waxed. he'd never asked, and-

He was going to have to do something to distract himself. Gabby being on his back was having a large reaction from him. He drew in a deep breath, keeping a hold of Gabby so she would be stuck on him, and took a few steps forward before diving down, dragging her under the water. He moved slowly there a few moments before pushing himself back up, letting Gabby get the chance for a breath before repeating himself, moving forward a little, but only under water. When he came back to the surface he was grinning.
"Like this Gabs?" He asked, diving under a third time.

James smiled at watching his children goof around. Callie was gliding into the water, James didn't fail to notice her. He knew every curve of her, knew her moods, sometimes he felt he knew her better than he knew himself. When she gestured, he sw no reason to refuse her. he slid through the water in a single movement, covering the ground between them in a surge. He dove under, adn surfaced behind her quickly, hands going around her waist, adn lifting her up gently as he di. He only held her for a moment, letting her down, but kept her close to him. He kissed the side of her neck, and faintly ground his hips into her ass. He could feel the anticipation coming off of her, and it was something he could certainly identify with.

His actions caught her off guard, and as he resurfaced the second time, she screamed at him. “William! You asshole!” There was a hint of a laugh, but it would have to wait as she felt his body move, diving once more. She took another gulp of air and squeezed her body close to his. Holding on with everything she had, Gabby did not intend on letting him force her from his body. She was tough and stubborn, and Gabby always liked getting her way. She gripped his body tight, digging her heels into him. Her arms had a death grip across his chest. She was actually surprised she wasn’t choking him.

Callie watched them, feeling James’ touch, his kiss. “Our children remind me so much of you and I. I remember playing with you like that. It’s ironic to think that perhaps I was arousing you then. Maybe my being so close to you, hanging on to you like that was making you hard, making you want to fuck me. James, was it because I yelled at you that day? Was it because I was being flirtatious with you? Something made you snap. Something pushed you off the deep end and forced you to take that final step over a threshold that you couldn’t go back across.” She did want to know, but he was distracting her so. Her eyes never left the playful children. Even as she felt his hips against her body, she still kept her focus. “Do you want me to pull my bikini over to the side and beg you to fuck me right here James,” she asked, a sly grin on her lips. “The hot tub would be better suited for that. The children wouldn’t be able to see amid all the bubbles.” Turning in the water, she faced him, returning his affections with her lips to his neck. “Baby,” she whispered. “I love you so, and tonight,” her lips burning her lust into his flesh. “Tonight I’m going to taste and feel our son. Soon,” she continues her path along his body to his lips, “Gabby will be yours’.” Pressing her lips to his, it seems she seals her feelings, her train of thoughts, and in a sense, the fate of their children.

When William finally surfaces, Gabby is inhales deeply. “You jerk! That was so not fair! I should….Oh gross. Look at them. Dad’s gonna pork her right here in the water. He’s gonna put his hand down her bottom and slip a finger in her, and then he’ll take it off of her, and we’ll be in the water with her naked ass. Get a room,” she yelled across the water to them. “That is so gross! You’re gonna scar us you know! I mean we know you two fuck like bunnies, but you don’t have to do in front of us! Right William? I mean I can go to school and tell my counselors about my horny, oversexed parents fucking in the pool with us in it too!” Gabby couldn’t keep going with a straight face. While she still clung to William, she burst out laughing. “Again William! Let me ride you around the pool! You can take me under the water again! Go ahead William! Take me down!”

Gabby was hanging on for dear life it seemed, refusing to give an innch, which wasn't really surprising. Stubborn one she was. He listened to her tirade at their parents. If William was being honest, he had a lot of envy towards their parents. He only hoped someday he could share that level of trust, of love with someone. He leaned back, dumping Gabby into the water from the other direction before twisting around under the water. He didn't have his fathers skills int he water, but he'd learned more than a little about it. He stayed under for a little longer this time, his lungs as full as he could make them, and he had every thought he could outlast Gabby under the waves. He drifted along the bottom of the pool until he felt that he was likely making Gabby a bit nervous as to how long they were down here, and then kicked back up the surface. They breached with a gasp of exhales and sharp breaths. And William stayed hunched a little, since his sister so close and his parents being so close was starting to turn him on again, and it could be visible if one paid attention to that area of his body.

As William went under again, James leaned into the kiss. He'd heard Gabby's words. As he backed off a little he had to admit that his daughter wasn't entirely wrong. It wouldn't have been the first time he'd fucked Callie here in the pool, or the hot tub or...okay, if he was being honest, there weren't a lot of places he hadn't fucked her. But that wasn't the plan for right now. Running a finger along her jaw lightly, he stepped back from her, knowing better than to tempt himself. And he owed her an answer.

"I would love to. I would fuck you until you screamed loud enough to shake glass, and then let you go just long enough to take me again. Just fucking savage you right here in the water." He breathed to her, a hand trailing across her stomach. he stepped farther back. "But that's for another day lover. We've other things on the go."

She wanted to scream, to groan, as James her already on the path that would lead her to pleasure at his hands, at his body, but he was right. They did have other plans before them tonight. She had no idea right now how she would instigate the evening. All she knew was that by the end of it, she would have William’s cum seeping from her body or down her throat. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to only suck his cock for tonight or go the full distance tonight. William was different than Gabby. Gabby, she knew, would be able to take everything her father gave her in one night. She didn’t come across as a stranger to sexual pleasures. William, on the other hand, she almost feared, would break. He came across as innocent. Perhaps that was a façade that he had put up, and he had the wool pulled over her eyes. He might actually be a sex machine, pleasing all the girls at school. If he was, great. She would know, and furthermore, she would take full advantage of that, but if he was shy, timid, and uneasy, then she didn’t want to rush him. She wanted him to be comfortable and to give in to her. It would be so easy for him to overpower if she tried to tie him down and force her own body on him. So an easy approach was how she was going to handle this. By the end of this night, she would have his innocence. Innocesce can be lost in so many ways aside from your virginity being taken away. His pure nature of having never touched a woman, that was what she hoped to take from him, if nothing else. The fact that by the time the morning light kissed everything, she will have kissed his cock, would be innocence lost. “I want him James. I want his cock inside me.”

Gabby was, once more, barely prepared when he took her down. When he surfaced, her lungs inhaled, taking in a massive breath. She released her grip on him, slapping his back. “Damn it William! What are you trying to do? Kill me? You fucking moron!” Callie turned quickly hearing the commotion. She was coughing, taking steps back, away from him. “If you didn’t want me to play with you, all you had to do was ask.” It was clear as she turned from him, Gabby was on her way out of the water. “Trouble in paradise. Reminds me of us. Again. Should we handle this or let them take care of it?”

William turned slowly around to look at Gabby, a smile on his face.
"Ah, what's the matter Gabby? We've always played rough. I thought you liked it rough." He drawled. he had the impulse to dive, grab her legs, flip her back into the water, but then she was still going to be recovering from his last dunk. "And you did tell me to take you under, I was just following instructions sister mine." William had the image of his own face, knowing it was likely almost a mirror to his father's smug smile when he was getting a good trick on someone. He was his father's son, in more ways than one.

He also had the impulse to flip her over, and drag her by the leg over to the side of the pool, throw her against it and pull her suit away, letting him plunge into-

He was going to have to keep his mind off of that line of thought.

James nodded.
"Perhaps we should get involved. She's angry and he's antagonizing her. Go keep our son under control, and I'll see to Gabby." Suiting action to words James dove. He all but flew under the water, each movement well practiced and balanced. He came up behind Gabby, wrapping his arms around her middle, and pulling her back, making sure that she didn't lunge at William. "Easy there Gabby. We don't want blood in the water."

Gabby turned, looking at William. Her temper began to flare, and her blood began to boil. She wanted to go after him, punch him, kick him, scratch at him. She was a hot tempered one, and he was pushing all the wrong buttons. “You mother fucker,” she screamed, ready to attack him when she felt her father’s arms around her body. “Let me go! I’ll fucking kill him! You bastard!” With each declaration of her anger and intent, her body jostled against her father’s as she tried to leap from his grasp. Despite her being wet, he clearly had a firm grip on her. She could feel his strength in his arms, and it only made her struggle more. “Let me go damnit! I wanna beat him to a pulp! Who care if we get blood in the pool! You fuck mom in here! We know your sloppy cum has been in the water! Hers’ too!” Gabby wasn’t even trying to control the profanity or the truths she shouldn’t be speaking about her parents at this point. She was only focused on one thing. Reaching down she began to try and pry her father’s arms from her. “Let me go you perv! I wanna hurt him! I wanna choke him! Just one hit! That’s all it’s gonna take!”

Callie quickly made her way over to William stepping between them. “Stop this right now. Can’t you see how angry she is?” She moves closer, placing her hands on his chest. “Son just stay calm. Don’t listen to her. You know she doesn’t mean what she’s saying. Sadly she’s got your father’s temper when it comes to people making her angry. Trust me,” she smiles softly. “I’ve seen what your father can do when he’s angry, when he’s pushed. She’s the…..” She stops remembering one major thing with James. “He doesn’t like to be yelled at.” She could easily hear Gabby yelling constantly. “Just stay here, and leave your sister alone.” Closing any space between them, she reaches for his face, making him look her in the eyes. “No matter what happens, you stay here with me. Alright?” Callie wasn’t sure if Gabby’s actions would anger James or not. “Your sister is a little out of hand right now. Maybe it’s time her father….tends to her.” She didn’t want to say punishes her, but it certainly looked like it was a possibility. Callie couldn’t help but giggle though as she thought about how William had thrown her under the water. “You really were like your father with taking her down like that. Both of you like to do things like that. You’re both a couple of smart asses,” she teases putting her arms around him. “And I love you both for it.”

James felt his ire rising the more Gabby shouted. Yes, she was young, but by the Gods she was going to have learn a little bit of propriety. He shifted a hand to the back of her neck and another tot he small of her back as he bodily lifted her out of the water. While Gabby certainly wasn't hefty, no one had actually seen James physically lift an entire person over his head. He lobbed Gabby to the far end of the pool. He dove under as she was in flgith to be surfacing around the time she hit the water again. He pulled her back up, and gave her a light push so he back was to the pool wall.

"Where do you get off, huh?" He demanded of her, keeping a hand on her shoulder, keeping her where she was. "Isn't it enough that we've given you a place like this to live?" He waved a hand at the expansive yard and house. "Given you near anything you asked for? And all we've ever asked for is an ounce of fucking respect! And that's too much to ask from you? Huh?" James demanded. he wasn't outright yelling, but his voice was raised, and he was clearly the most angry that he'd been in recent memory, certainly the most steamed he'd ever been at Gabby. His teeth were clenched, breathed raised. And if he let himself think a moment he'd realize he was also massive turned on by the whole situation. He had half a mind to send Callie and William inside and throw caution to the wind, take Gabby right here adn now, violate her utterly, just like he'd done to Callie.

But no.

There was a plan in place, and he was actually far more angry at her than he'd been with Callie. He couldn't promise he wouldn't hurt her like this.

William stood up straight as Callie came in front of him, thoughts of teasing Gabby along were gone now. Things had gotten serious, far more than he'd expected. If Gabby had come for him, he was convinced he could have taken her. But his parents were involved now. The shit that Gabby was spewing out made him gape in surprise. Almost as much as his father throwing Gabby. He'd known James was strong, but not that strong.

When Callie closed the distance, it wasn't...entirely unheard of, they were a close family, and he'd been like this with her before, but for a long time, and not since he'd started to have...certain emotions regarding his hot mother. Her hand led his eyes to heres, and everythign was green. Those piercing green eyes that drew attention from everyone, the family trait. Callie put her arms around him, and WIlliam did shit a little, making sure that when she was this close he wasn't grinding his rapidly hardening cock into her. They were so close now, Callie holding him, he felt his hand rest all on their own on her waist, touching the skin there. Only inches apart now. He felt himself waver a second, wanting to lean forward, finish the process, place his lips to hers, see where it led them. This was his mother though. he held back, hearing hte raised voice of James, and looked around Callie to see what was going on.

It all happened so fast. She felt weightless, and then she was floating as her body soared through the air. Gabby flailed around, as if she could take flight, only to land in the water. Her father was on her fast, slamming her back into the wall. That act alone made her temper flare. If looks could kill, then James would have been dead in the water from the glares she was giving him. As he spoke, ranting about how they only wanted respect from her, she was silent. Her chest heaving as her breathing was still labored.

When he finished, she took a deep breath. Her voice was tense, but she was no longer yelling at him as she spoke. “You want respect? Alright. Fuck you daddy,” she said calmly lifting her middle fingers to him. “Is that enough respect for you? How dare you man handle me like that. Don’t you ever touch me again. Just leave me alone.” She turned her back to him, climbing up and out of the water. Not once did she yell at him, and she didn’t look back as she grabbed her towel and headed back towards the house. Her anger was slowly fading, but Gabby wanted to put distance between her and them, all of them. She slammed the door with finality as she entered the house and headed up to her room.

“Oh my,” Callie whispered as she heard James rant. “I’ve haven’t seen your father this angry in a while.” She had thoughts of sending William inside so that she could reap the benefits of him angry. She thought maybe she could push him into angry sex. Images of him pinning her the wall of the pool and fucking her filled her mind. She shuddered and began to rub William’s back. “My boy you are a good son. I thank you for that. I love you so much, but you have got to stop antagozing your sister like that. When you see she’s angry, you have to let her go. She’s like your father. Hot headed.” Callie releases him as she hears her daughter’s reply. “Oh no. Gabby no. Don’t….damn.” She looks back to William and pulls him close once more, resting her face against him. Callie found comfort in his arms. She was sure she would. Her fingertips pressed into his back now, and she took a small step brushing her leg against his under the water. "Just be a good man and hold me. I need this right now. Please baby. Just hold me."

James actually caught himself about to slap Gabby hard enough to rattle her head. He drew in a breath as she left the pool. There was a deep pit of anger bundled in his gut, and he hauled himself out of the pool. He lifted a towel and gave himself a rough dry job as he approached the house. He wasn't letting this go. He'd been pushed, and gabby just didn't seem to understand how this worked. She wanted to make demands, wanted to be treated...equally. But she wasn't keeping up that end of the bargain herself. You didn't get to scream profanity at your parents and goad them on without something giving sooner or later. He was ashamed of nothing with Callie, not now, not this long after it all happened. He would not be barked at, not have his daughter attempt to shame him into anything.

He entered the house, able to follow the wet footprints to Gabby's room. James paused long enough to go back to his room and lift a key from the dresser. Yes, all of the doors int he house had locks. And he had a master key for every door. It was a safety precaution, after all, what happened if someone was locked in a room and needed help? There should be a way in besides kicking the door down. He'd kicked a few doors down in his time, and it was messy and expensive. He knocked.
"Gabby. I'm coming in." He said from the door. He tried the knob, and when it was locked simply opened it, stepping into the room.

William gulped as his mother moved closer. Her hands on his back were soft, and felt...fascinating to say the least. When she pulled him closer to her again, resting against him, and her request that he hold her...well, he was a good son. His arms came up to her back, gingerly wrapping around Callie. It hadn't struck him how small she was comapred to him. He probably outweighed her by almost double. While she wasn't weak, he had every thought that if he wanted to, he could overpower her without much trouble. And then...what the hell was wrong with him? There was a family blowout going on, and he was thinking about what it might be like to force himself onto his own mother? He was re-evaluating the idea of therapy.
"She just doesn't know how to take it when the joke is on her." he said, though he was surprised to find his voice a bit ragged. He was fully erect, ready to go, and was trying his damndest to not prod his mother with it. The level of embarrassment that would cause defied belief.

Callie had already changed her clothes. She was in the floor on her hands and knees quickly wiping up the water when he entered. Her head was down, and even as he came in the room, she didn’t protest. She knew he was there to either talk or argue with her more. Whichever it was, she had no idea. “I’m cleaning up all the water. Mom always says you’ll kill me if I don’t.” She looks up at him, trying to gage if he’s cooled down or not. Not able to do so, she keeps wiping at the water as talks. “I’ll apologize to the little shit that’s my brother. He just makes me so mad sometimes. Mom says I’ve got your temper. Guess I do. The way you threw me and yelled, and the way I went off on you proves we both have terrible tempers, but what do you want from me dad? You want me to apologize to you? Fine. I’m sorry. Do you feel any better? Do you believe me?” She’s moved close to him, and he’s dripping water on her floor. She shakes her head. “You know I can’t get the water up if you’re dripping. I’m not cleaning up your mess.” She lays the towel at his feet before slowly looking up at him. He was a towering man over her, and slowly she lowers her gaze. “Well aren’t you gonna say anything?”

Callie laughed softly. “I tend to agree with you. She has her father’s temper. That’s for certain, but you, my son, you are so different from her. You’re soft spoken, kind, a gentle soul. You have a tender touch. I can tell. She rushes about everything in her life, never stopping to really savor, to enjoy, what she’s doing. I’ll bet you take your time, tasting, touching, feeling, taking in everything you do. Don’t you son?” She had to fight every urge within her to reach down and take his cock in her hand. She wanted to feel him, to make him hard, and please him. Thoughts of him resting in one of the chaise lounges as she rested between his legs feasting on his shaft began to drift into her mind. She rested her lips gently against his skin, without even realizing what she was doing. The water had calmed, stilled, and the only sounds were of the two of them breathing and their soft spoken words cutting through the peaceful setting they had. “William. Thank you. I want you….to be happy,” she quickly added, catching herself. Her fingertips traced along his spine. There was a warmth to him that she didn’t want to let go of. Even though this moment had lingered, and to anyone watching they would appear to be anything but mother and son, she didn’t care.

Jaemes held his place. There was still a pit of anger in his gut, but it was snarled into a state of confusion as he saw her on the floor. Cleaning. But when her back was to him, she was almost perfectly postioned to be mounted. He fought the urge to jump the gun, jump her, and managed to succeed. As she was on her knees in front of him, he felt a hand going to his shorts, but managed to shift it to rest on his hip instead. He let out a sigh, a release of tension, and his free hand fell on Gabby's head.
"You'll always be my daughter. I'll always love you. We'll probably always but heads, it's who we are. Try to keep the blatant profanity under control, and avoid making too many overt comments about my sex life...and I'll keep my reactions reigned in. Let's just agree we both fucked thigns up today and did things that we'd rather not have done. Start acting more like you want to be an equal, and I'll start treating you like one. Deal Gabby?" He asked her. his voice was quiet, reflective in a way. She was definitely his little girl. And he'd be treating her as an equal all right. An adult with adult urges and reactions. It would be glorious.

William had to agree with Callie. Gabby seemed to live so fast, so rapidly, she never took any time at all. There was a world out there, adn if you took a little time to savour it, it could blow your mind. William was learning that a step at a time. His back tensed as her fingers danced along his back. Her lips on his skin tingled with attention, drawing his eyes to it. He turned to look at her, and found himself looking her in the eye again. Lips were only a few inches apart, he could feel her breath on his. It would only take one moment, one movement to close that distance. Callie was a beautiful woman, and that was what was foremost in his mind, the highest point that he could think of. Nothing else was important. balance in the water was a bit tricky, and they wavered here and there, each time there was a moment of almost contact. He shifted a hand to better balance himself, resting on the back of her neck.

"Th-thanks. I don't want to make trouble for you. or...anyone really. You should be happy too." He breathed. He was paying less attention to his stance now, and as they swayed in the water a little again, he felt the head of his cock bump into her stomach. he didn't react, more out of fear than anything. A chance contact can be explained away, swept under the rug. He was focused on that which led to his balance faltering a little more, adn he felt his lips make contact with hers. There was a moment of sweetness, of a taste that he hadn't imagined, adn then

William jerked back a little suddenly, his hands flailing about for proper balance. That was not easily explain, made all the worse when he realized his hand had been tangled in the tie for the top of her suit, and had come most of the way undone as he flailed, showing bits of his mother he'd not expected to see. he turned away quickly.
"Shit. Shit, I am so sorry mom. I'm...I have to go." He stammered out, grabbing the edge of the pool, and all but flying out of hte water, grabbing a towel. His short were tented out, clearly massive arroused, and he dashed for the house, not even slowing until he was in his room with the room shut at his back.

He was actually being….reasonable. He hadn’t come in just to push the fight further along. He was there to talk and treat her with respect. It was a startling realization. Gabby had thoughts of running away to Sophie’s house before he came in. She had almost grabbed a bag and started to pack. She even had a plan formulated. They were going to lie to Sophie’s parents and tell them they were coming to her house for the weekend, but instead they were going to crash at Sophie’s place. Gabby wasn’t sure if she even wanted to come back Monday morning. Now he was here, talking to her like this, it actually made a lump in her throat.

“Thanks dad,” she managed to squeak out. “But you gotta promise me something,” she grinned. “You and mom have gotta stop flaunting your sex life in front of me. You make it too easy for me to use it,” she teased. Her smile faded as she continued. “I did lose my temper. I’m too much like you….I guess. Sometimes that’s not a bad thing. I just feel bad now. You know? We were having a good time, but then William,” she her voice as she spoke his name, “had to go and ruin it! Why does he act like such a prick dad? He’s such a jerk! I was only playing around, and he had to go and nearly drown me. I should go in his room and cut holes in all his clothes.” She stood quickly and headed over to her dresser. Things had been going so well, but one mention of William and her temper flared once more. She had kept the knife a secret from him, but in her anger, she brandished it. “I’m gonna ruin everything he owns.” She began to walk towards the door, knowing she would have to pass him. As she neared him, she stopped. The knife was firmly in her hand, and she realized what she had done. “Sorry dad,” she told him looking away from his gaze. “I’ve..had..this for a while now. It’s no big deal really. You carry one. At least I leave here at home.” Gabby took a defensive step back. She thought about putting the knife away and hoping he wouldn’t want to take it from her, but as long as she held it in her hands, he would have to literally try to take it from her, and she just didn’t think he had the balls to do such a thing. He was her dad, after all, and he wouldn’t try to wrestle the knife from his little girl.

Callie stood there in the water alone. William had made such a speedy retreat to the house while she was stunned. Her fingertips rested on her lips that still tingled from the contact of his. She was sure she had felt his cock, and as he got out of the water, her thoughts were cemented. The boy was rock hard. They had been so close. He must have been hiding it, but why? ‘You hide it because….I’m your mother, and you didn’t….want me to notice. Oh but son you could have let me know. I could have had you right here in the pool. I would have let you take me. I want to feel your cock.’ She closed her eyes, squeezing them shut. ‘We were so close, and that touch of your lips. My beautiful son.’ Opening them, she shook her head, and made her way to the steps to exit the pool. She wrapped her towel around her waist and that was when she noticed her top. ‘He must..have seen..me.’ He cheeks flushed as she quickly tied the loose top back. Callie was shocked she had her wits about her enough to do so. Her heart was racing, and she felt such a stirring between her legs. She felt more alive than she had in such a long time. There would be no waiting for tonight. She had to be close to him now, and if it lead to him filling her, to her tasting him, to them enjoying each other bodies, so be it. She was going to strike while the iron was hot, and right now it was scorching.

She strolled into the house and headed up to his room. Pausing for a moment, she leaned her head against his door, taking a deep breath. She knew he was just on the other side of that door, in his room, and everything she felt amped up even more. Her hand raised, and softly she knocked on the door. “William,” she whispered. “Please. Let me in. We need to talk.” She knew she could go find the key and get inside, but Callie wanted him to let her in.

"I can promise that I'll do what I can to be a little less overt all the time. But your mother and I are still very much in love, and it can make little things like propriety seem far less important than the moment." He said calmly before she started to go off a little about her brother. He actually had a good thought about why William did what he did.

"Your breother saves his little tricks. You poke at him all the time, eight nine times a day if you can. He just saves it all up and repays the jokes in one good shot. You know your brother loves you, and would never actually do aynthing to really hurt you. He's a jackass to be sure. So cut him a little slack. He cuts you quite a bit after all." James smiled as he spoke. She came closer, and he saw the folding knife in her hand. It was curious, but he wasn't surprised really. He had been carrying his with him since before the kids were born, they knew he always had one on his person practically. He studied the knife in her hand. She looked very skittish about it, like she was worried about his trying to take it from her. She needn't have worried.

"Gabby, you should never use a knife against your family like that. But I do wish you'd told me about wanting one. I'd have taken you out shopping to get a good one." He told her with a smile. He draped an arm around her shoulders. "Come on girl. let's go down the rec room. We'll watch a movie, and then I'll make myself scarce once Sophie gets here, okay? Just old times. You can pick the movie. And if you don't tell your mother, I'll get out that secret bottle of rum that we sneak drinks out of." He was leading her along as he spoke, heading down the stairs. He caught sight of Callie moving around the corner, towel around her waist. Heading for William's room. It seemed as though he'd made a good call getting Gabby into the basement. He knew that look. She was going to have what she wanted, and nothing would stop her.

William felt his heart hammer in his chest, hard enough he sword her could feel the door shake slightly with each beat. He'd just...kissed his mother. And what was more his lips were still tingling from the feel of them, the memory still vivid in his mind. He squeezed his eyes shut, fist pounding his temples to try and drive the image from his head. All he succeeded in doing was exchanging it for an image of his arms around her, crushing her body to his, his mouth locked to hers, tongues entwined and-

He opened his eyes with a gasp, putting his hands to the door, and breathing raggedly. He had to get out of here. It was that simple. No way around it. If he stayed here then things were going to get out of hand very quickly. He heard his mothers voice, faint through the door, and sighed. He could tell ehr to go away while he changed, packed, fled very fast. But he'd always respected his parents policy that you should always talk things out. And this did need to be talked out. He turned the knob on the door, and let it drift open. He moved away from the door and sank onto his bed. He was actually careful to keep his cock between his legs, keeping the fact that he had a raging hard on concealed. He looked to the door where his mother was entering, closing the door behind her. He was mildly surprised to find that she hadn't changed before coming to see him. Gods, he wished she had. It was all too eacy to call back the image of her top falling loose, and all the flesh he'd been shown in that moment.

"Okay mom...I...I know we've got to talk. And...Gods, where do I even start?" He trailed off, bowing his head, both hands going to the back of his neck, his ead shaking in wordless confusion and almost despair. It was clear he was expecting to hear his mother sound off on him about what had happened, and rightly so in his own mind.

If he only knew.

Gabby looked around, not really sure how to respond to anything he was saying. He had just caught her with a knife, and she was sure he was going rip her a new one for even having it. Instead he talks about how he would have taken her shopping for a new one? She was shocked. As he draped his arm around her, she finally spoke. “Dad, you never cease to amaze me. I thought you would totally freak over this, but you’re okay with it. Mom wouldn’t be,” she smirked. “You’re right though. I shouldn’t use this on William.” If she was honest, he was right about everything he said the relationship she had with William, but she wasn’t about to tell him that. She handed him the knife without hesitation. “Here. You take it. You said you would take to buy a good one. I’m gonna hold you to that. We’ll go shopping for a good knife, and I’ll actually listen to you. How’s that?” Her attitude had little to do with his offer to go downstairs and watch a movie with a sip or twenty of rum. It was more about the fact he was being true to his word. He was really treating her like an equal. So she was going to give him the same respect.

Reaching up, she took his hand as they began to walk towards the basement. A private theater is more what it was like really. They had spent many family nights down there, but tonight was going to be different. Tonight it was going to be just him and her. “You know dad I think this is great. Not just you and me time tonight, but this new found respect we have for each other. I’m not just seeing you as my dad. I’m seeing you as an adult, and you’re treating me like one. That’s really cool of you. You’re not so bad for a dad.” She hadn’t seen her mother as they continued along. Coming to the steps, she pushed her dad’s arm from her and headed down just a bit ahead of him. “You know dad, if you want, I can call Sophie and ask her to come over really late. That way we won’t be disturbed while we watch the movie. You know she’s gonna come in and throw herself over the couch grabbing for the popcorn. When we get down to the basement, I’ll give her a call and ask her to give us a few hours before she shows up. I’m sure her parents won’t mind her hanging around that long.”

Callie stepped through the door and looked at her son. He seemed so small, so nervous, and afraid. “Oh William,” she replied as he began. She quickly moved to him with grace and silence. Kneeling before him, she reached up and gently pulled his hands from his neck. “William it’s alright. Baby I don’t want you so upset over this. You kissed me.” She had to pause and think of her next words carefully. She was about to reveal so much to him, and the wrong word could send him running and the secret she and James harbored could be in danger. “I’m sure it was the water. It threw you off balance, and your fingers became tangled in my top. That’s all it was. It was an innocent…..” Again she paused. She was about to call what happened an innocent mistake, but it wasn’t a mistake to her. “William, you kissed me, and I….I’m not angry with you. It happened. We can’t take it back, and we certainly can’t pretend it didn’t happen.” She reached for his face and forced him to look at her. “I’m not upset. Your lips, these lips,” she traced her thumb over his soft lips, the very ones she had just felt in the pool, “pressed to mine, and I…..” Her voice quivered, and she swallowed hard. “I….felt….my own lips..tingle..a bit.” She leaned forward, resting against him. “William, it happened. I want to know what you think and how you feel about it. Please. Talk to me, but don’t feel ashamed. I love you, and I know you love me. There is nothing wrong with loving your family, and when you were younger, I kissed you all the time. You loved mom’s kisses.” She grinned. It was all so very true. She wanted to pull him in for a kiss as she held his face, but Callie feared he might run. Still she had to make some kind of move. It was as if her body moved without any thought as she moved, bringing her nose to his. “See? We’re close now, and nothing is happening. You kissed me baby. You saw parts of me maybe you never thought you would, but I know you’ve seen them on other women. I know you passed by today while your father and I were naked. Do you mean to tell me you’ve never seen me naked? William I will do whatever it takes to make this easier for you. Please,” she pleaded. “Tell me what you want me to do.”

James nodded at her words. He cracked a smile.
"That might be a first, listening to me." he spoke very clearly with a teasing tone to it, letting her know how much he was just poking at her a little. After all, what was family for?

"I try my best to be good to you Gabby. I now I've missed a step here and there, but...I hope we can get past those, and focus more on what we can do with an adult relationship." He admit. his hand fingered the nkife that she'd gave him. it was a blade all right, but nothing about it spoke of quality. It was just a garden variety pocket knife, and he had doubts about how well it would hold up under any kind of heavy use. She really would need a better one going forward. He set the knife on the counter as they passed it, heading for the basement. Not needed now. Gabby's suggestion of delaying Sophie was...simply grand. Who knew where this might lead? A little rum, a little time, and some close proximity could bring out a lot of chances. "That seems like a good diea. As much as I love your best friend, a little time with you, uniterupted would be very appreciated."

She was calm about things, almost too calm really. There was a niggling sense of question that was in his mind, but it was being quickly overshadowed by everythign else that was going on. Her hands on his face, drawing his eyes to hers. There was that moment again, where nothing else seemed to matter in the sea of green that was there in her eyes. He understood then what his father must have seen in her. You could get lost in those eyes if you let yourself. He closed his own a moment, clearing his mind to actually listen to her words. She seemed to be trying to pick the words very carefully, and for that he was appreciative. But there were a few moments that went in a differing direction. She seemed to be avoiding calling it a mistake, and that' exactly what it was really. THough the fact that she knew he hadn't been trying to rip her top off...that was excellent. The last thign he wanted these days was for his mother to think he was a pervert.

Her thumb on his lips, the proximity of her, it made his heart start to hammer again. She was making some good points, asking a few good questions. He let out a shuddering breath.
"Not...haven't seen you anything like that in a long time. Didn't...didn't get alook at you today. Walked past once I had an idea of what was happening. Seemed best." He said quietly. There was another flare in his mind as she came close to him, her still talking as she was nose to nose with him. All it would take was to move an inch or so forward, and he could kiss her again. She seemed to have felt the same tingle, but what did it all mean. As she spoke, he could feel her breath on his lips, and he felt himself wavering, coming a hair closer, but catching himself. His hands were shaking as he brought them up to place on her shoulders. Her skin was still damp from the pool, but warm and silky soft. She was right in front of his knees, if she came any closer he'd have to either let her lean into them, or open his legs to let her get close. He'd intended to push her away, just a little bit, but he found more and mroe that he was grasping for reasons to do it. Why not indulge?

She was his mother. That was all the reason he should need.

But it seemed like it just wasn't quiet enough.

"I...I...I want..." He started, but trailed off as he felt his breath rebounding lightly, they were so close. he hadn't even realized that the wavering hadn't allowed him to retrat any farther, he was still closer than they had been. Barely any distance now. So close. One last waver. He felt the feather light touch of their lips brushing, felt that electric tingle running along his mouth, that curious feeling as to what it might be like to have her tongue in his mouth. But it was his mother! His mind kept rebelling at the path he was considering, kept rejecting his course. Callie hadn't moved, was letting him play thing out. his hands slid from her shoulders to her sides, his hands under her arms, and he pulled her the last bit closer, opening his knees to allow her proximity. His lips touched hers gently, but with some intent, kissing her with purpose, not well practised, but clearly not the first tie he'd done it. the feeling was shocking to him, electric, all over again, and he felt his cock throb at the moment, clearly projecting his shorts upwards. There was no doubt what was on his mind. He broke the kiss off, leaning back, looking nervous, almost terrified at what she might do.

As they headed down the stairs to the basement, she frowned slightly at what he had said. She would clear that up as soon as she took care of Sohpie. Picking up the phone, Gabby dialed her quickly, not looking at her father. She energetically spoke to her friend, explaining to her that she wanted some time with her dad. “No! It’s not corny! It’s sweet,” she had declared in a tone that let Sophie know she was serious. After a few more pleasantries, she hung up the phone and turned to face him.

Shrugging her shoulders she told him, “Alright dad. I’m all yours for a few hours, but first, before the movie, can we talk? It’s about something you said on the way down here. You said you’ve tried to do right by me, but you know you’ve missed a few steps along the way. Right?” There was no anger in her voice as she moved around the room, pacing. “You want us to move forward with a more adult relationship treating each other as equals, and dad I’m all for that, but for just a moment, indulge me. Please.” With that statement, she moved over the stereo system and pressed play. The music droned in, loud and yet soothing. It was a soft, slow song, and Gabby smiled. It was perfect. She made her way over to him with a soft smile on her lips. “Remember when I was a little girl, and I wanted you to dance with me? You taught me how to dance. When I was learning, I stepped on your feet a lot,” she laughed brushing back her hair from her face. “Dad I missed a lot of steps, but you never gave up on me. You kept teaching me, giving me chances, and I’m gonna do the same for you. So if you step on my feet a few times, it’s okay.” She reached for his hand, taking it, and slipped her other hand along his arm up to his shoulder. “Dance with me daddy? Before the movie? Let’s see if there’s anything new you can show me. Show me what you got.”

His hands slipped to her shoulders, and Callie was sure he was going to push her away. The distance closed between them, and yet that fear remained. She was so close to him, and it filled her with dread that he might reject her at any second. She as unyielding though. Remaining in place, Callie nearly held her breath as he began to speak. She wanted him to just reach out, take her, and press his lips to her own. She wanted to feel that spark she felt in the water. The one that ignited something deep within her. When he shifted his hands once more, her breathing hitched, certain this was it, and he was about to move her back. Her eyes were wet as she nearly opened her mouth to plead with him to not shut her out. Before a single word could be uttered, he pulled her in, and his lips touched hers’. His knees parted, and she drifted closer to him. Her hands moved to his legs quickly in an effort to be closer to him, to feel his skin. When William leaned back, their kiss over, she parted her lips, taking deep breaths, looking at him. “William.” Every word she thought just seemed to not do the moment justice. He had kissed her, again, and this time there was no mistaking it. “It’s alright,” she whispered to him. “Baby….it’s….alright.” She leaned in closer to him, her hands running underneath his shorts. Callie rubbed her nose against his. Her body knew this feeling. The rush of adrenaline. The surge of being aroused. Her nipples were erect against the confines of her top. Her parted lips were once more inches from his. He had crossed the distance twice now, eliminating all doubt from her mind. She wanted him, and they had both crossed the threshold into this world. “I’m not..angry. I’m..alright..William. I..baby..I….,” she flashed her eyes up to his. “I..want..this. I..want..you, and..I’m not going to wait anymore.” She leaned forward, her lips taking his with abandon. Her hands slide further along his leg, gathering his shorts as she did. Her body leaned in even more, resting against his. Where she was, close to him, tasting him on her lips, felt perfect.

James could scarcely believe what was happening. He closed his eyes a moent when Gabby put her hands onto him. Show me what you've got... There was so much of her mother in her, it was almost scary. But then before the night was out, unless he missed his guess, there would be a good deal more of him in her than ever before. The music was suitable for what they were doing. He took a deep breath, and moved to one side, leading Gabby along with him. It was a slow, steady beat of a dance, and James knew it well. Gabby knew the steps as well as he did, but he knew a few extra flourishes. He pulled away from her, spinning around a few times before pulling her closer than before, snapping them tight to one another. He kept them moving gently, easy and languid. He could feel her hair on his chest, smell the drying water on her body, smell her hair from where they were, adn he had to keep his breathing regulated very carefully.

They kept going for the length of the song, James allowing his hand to settle on the small of her back, keeping them close and intimate, just like the dance was supposed to be. When the music stopped, he held her close just a moment longer, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. He moved his hand from her back with a bit of reluctance. He had the impulse to discard the movie, along with all other senses of propriety, throw her over the couch and mount her. But no, not now, not yet, it wasn't right yet.
"You'll always be my girl." He said faintly with a smile.

The words callie spoke scarcely made sense to him. It was all right? How was it all right? He'd just started kissing his mother, adn her kissing him back. He felt her hands, soft and small on his legs, sliding under the material of his shorts, coming closer and closer to his clearly errect cock. The way she met his eyes sent a thrill up his spine. She wasn't waiting...?

The next thing he knew she was all but throwing herself at him. He felt her body on his, her lips crushing to his with a wild sense of passion that took him off guard completely. He tried to back away on some level, but on the other his hands came to her back, pulling her along with him as he leaned back, drawing her along with him. He felt the taste of her, felt a moment of hesitation in himself before leaning his head back up into her kiss, putting that same kind of panicked release into what they were doing. If he moved along suddenly, then he couldn't get tied up in what he was doing, and the wrongness of it all. He parted his lips, his tongue darting forward hesitantly, but with growing confidence, tasting her mouth, finding the experience brilliant and staggering all at once.

A hand trailed down her back on it's own volition, finding her lower back, and then her still clad ass. his hand wavered before moving down to squeeze her ass, the other moving farther up to tangle his fingers in her hair. His movements pulled her closer, his cock grinding into her midsection, long and hard, and ready for attention. He was letting hismelf get lost in the moment, and the moment was glorious.

She giggled as he twirled her around before pulling her close. Gabby thought nothing of how close he was holding her. In fact, it allowed her to snuggle into him. He smelled like he always did. He smelled like dad. She never thought of him as anything else. Sure the girls swooned over him. Even Sophie had told her she had, ‘a hot dad.’ Of course Sophie always avoided eye contact with him too. So Gabby just thought of it as any other school girl crush.

The music ended, and his words touched her. She thought it sweet. “Oh dad. Of course I’ll always be your girl, and you’ll always be my dad, my hero,” she batted her eyes at him. “I’ll always love you, and even when we don’t get along, and I may say things I don’t mean, remember that. Okay? Remember I’ll always love you.” She leaned up, her one hand flat on his chest, the other on his shoulder for balance, and kissed his cheek. His skin was soft and warm. She smiled looking at him as she pulled away. “You know Sophie told me I’ve got a hot dad, and she can’t even look at you when you look at her. I think it’s cute. Is it bad that I wish she could just stay at home tonight and me and you could crash down here tonight? Watch movies, eat popcorn, drink rum, and just pass out down here. We’ve got the room and blankets.” She sighed. “I wish she could stay with one of our other friends. I know she’s my best friend, but….I want to spend some time with my dad.” Her smile widened. “My new friend.”

There was that moment of passion as he swept her back with him. She felt his body, all of him. He was hard and pressing into her. ‘He wants me!’ She trembled from head to toe as his tongue entered her mouth, and she didn’t hesitate to return the sentiment. Together they were entwined in their kiss of primal desires. She was soft at first, but her fierceness deepened. Callie had to remind herself to pull back slightly. This was William, and she didn’t want him to suddenly change his mind because she became overzealous. His hand gripped her ass, and she knew he harbored his own strength. He was holding her in place, and as magical as the moment was, Callie wanted to take things at a pace she hoped would be comfortable for him.

She pulled away from his lips, fighting against the hand on her head. “Baby..I’m kissing you,….and it’s alright.” Her lips trailed kisses down his cheek and to his chin. “My lips..are still on….your body. I want them to be.” Her hand moved to free her hair from his grasp. “It’s okay baby. Relax. I’m telling you this all okay. I want this William. I want this.” She continued to kiss his skin between her soft spoken statements, trying to soothe the savage man under her, ready to claim what he wanted. She just wanted to let him know it was alright for him to do so. Her body moved slightly as her lips trailed down his neck now, softly brushing against his skin. “You taste good baby. So soft. So warm.” Callie kept her hands constantly on his body, but she was careful to not show any attention below his waist. She was taking her time. Her kisses stopped in the center of his chest as she flashed her green eyes up at him. She allowed her fingers to begin to explore his nipples. The water had them hard, and she carefully applied the smallest amount of pressure to both of them. “It’s okay baby. It’s natural for this to feel like this. Let me make you feel good. Please. I want to.” Keeping her eyes upwards to him, she moved her parted lips over to his left nipple, allowing her bottom lip to drag against his skin the entire way. Her warm breath touched him before she closed her lips in a kiss to the sensitive bud. “Sweet. Can I kiss it again?” She asked, but it was a question that was never intended to be answered. Her lips captured him again. “I want more baby. Please.” She was letting all the needy, hungry emotions she was feeling to filter through in her pleas to him. Her tongue licked against him before she clamped down on him gently and began to suckle. Groaning, she let him know just how appreciative she was of him and the chance to be this close.

James smiled as he felt her lips on his cheek, a moment of flaring desire to see those lips bent to a different task. What she was telling him about Sophie was...interesting. And Gabby's best friend...it was going to be hard to keep what happened in here a secret, Gabby told Sophie most everything. Maybe there was a better solution here. 'Hot Dad' indeed. Maybe all he needed to do was bring Sophie into the fold, show her exactly what the family could be all about. And it was about joy, and pleasure, and sharing that feeling as much as possible. But then Gabby didn't properly know yet. But that would change. And it would change tonight.

"Sophie is a big girl, I'm sure she'd understand. If it helps, tell her your mother is being unreasonable, and wants to keep the house quiet tonight, but that she can be over soon. And failing that, blame it all on me. But to make sure that you don't strain things too much, I promise to make it up to you girls. Make sure the next time she's over you'll both be having the best time you can imagine." James promised. And it was no less than the truth. After all, he'd make sure they were screaming in sheer overwhelming pleasure. The joy might come later. But sooner or later, they'd see it his way. "I'd love to spend the night with you Gabby. It's been far too long since we did that kind of thing. And I'll unlock the cabinet, we'll have a few drinks, enjoy one another's company."

He could taste her, a subtle difference too the taste of her lips, and she showed more than a passing enthusiasm for what they were doing. He was trying to balance the desire with the panic within him. But she was encouraging him, spurring him on, she wanted this at least as much as he did it seemed. Probably more. When she broke the kiss she kept talking, soothing, reassuring, making sure that she was going to be able to keep going with this right now. He shivered as she moved lower, her lips locking to him. His hand gently touched her hair, damp fro the pool, but drying in the heat of the moment. There was little doubt that there would be a new dampness within it before they were done. He closed his eyes, letting out an aroused groan of his own under her ministrations.

He shivered a moment, nervous at what he was about to do, but wanting so much to show that he was not going to bolt, not willing to abandon this moment. For all he knew this was a one time moment, and that if he passed it up, he'd never get the chance again. His mind latched onto that, once again a conflict. A rare moment, possibly a singular one, should not be easily discarded, but this was still his mother. He couldn't forget that, and he was finding that even with that very firmly in mind, it wasn't slowing the wave of desire he was feeling. He wanted this. he did. it was wrong, and he'd likely be feeling some confusion about his feelings later, but right now...he wanted it. He moved his hand forward, noticing the nervous shake of it, and ran his hand along the smooth skin of her neck. It trailed down until he so very gently touched the ties to her top. He knew it would be easy to undo, the incident earlier had proven that. The material was soft in his hand, and the tie came free with scarcely a pull. His breathing went ragged as he let go of the tie, letting the cloth fall. Hand still shaking he reached around her hair, farther down, fingers roughened from long hours handling weights running across skin softer than he'd imagined, very gently, hesitantly, encircling her breast. Letting out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding, her gave a firm squeeze, the moment barely feeling real, his mind almost rejecting it out of hand. But what he felt demanded that it was real, not a dream, not just a fantasy that he would berate himself for later. It was the truth. And it was only beginning.

“You know what dad,” she began. “You’re right. Sophie is a big girl. She can stay at somebody else’s house tonig…..” Her smile widened. “You know what? She can spend the whole weekend with somebody else. Let’s make this about us. We’ve got tonight planned. We can go shopping for that knife tomorrow, and maybe make up for today in the pool tomorrow too. Hey,” her eyes lit up. “We can grill out tomorrow night too! Oh dad it sounds like a lot of fun.” Her mind was already made up more and more with every word she spoke, with each passing idea that came into her head. She flew over to the phone, dialing Sophie with lightening speed. “Hey! I’m glad I caught you. Listen, I know I said you could stay here, but can you stay with….,” she paused trying to think of the perfect friend. “Well….how about Chloe ?” She held the phone away from her ear as Sophie yelled. Her words could clearly be heard. “What? Have you gone insane? Chloe is the biggest slut out of all of us, and you want me to spend the weekend with her? You know she’s fucking Natasha’s father right?” Gabby laughed looking at her dad and nodded. Gathering her courage, she put the phone closer to her mouth. “Yeah. I know. Everybody knows. Look. It’s just that something came up here at home, and I’m going to be a little tied up all weekend. I’m sorry. My dad says he’ll make it up to us, and you know he keeps his word.” Her smile brightened even more. “Okay. I’ll tell him. Bye.” Hanging up, she looks over to him. “She says you owe us big time.” It was all Gabby could do to hold in her laughter long enough to tell him. As she spoke, she moved closer to him. “That whole bit about Chloe sleeping with Natasha’s dad, all true. She’s proud of it. Chloe’s proud of it. Says he’s the best fuck she’s ever had. Of course last year she went to the prom, got stood up by her date, meet an older man in the hotel bar, and spent the night fucking him in his hotel room. He comes to town once a month, or so, and they hook up in his hotel room then. People think she’s sleeping with a teacher at school, but that’s somebody else. See dad. The girls at my school are loose little sluts. Well. Except for a couple.” She points her finger at him with a sly smile. “Don’t ask about me. You don’t want to know. Trust me.”

With a playful wink, she heads over to the tv. “I’m gonna pick out an action movie. A lot of explosions. No chick flick for my dad. You open the cabinet. Remember? You said you would.” Gabby lowered herself down to her knees and began looking through the collection of movies they had on the bottom shelf. Her ass was in the air as she shuffled through them, reading aloud the titles. “Irreversible? Never heard of it.” She placed the movie back and kept looking. “Ah ha! I found one dad. You get the booze, and I’ll go pop some popcorn.” Standing, she placed the movie in the player and headed over to the microwave. Looking over her shoulder at him, her smile was almost shy, sweet, and her love for him radiated. “Don’t worry. It won’t be too long, and we can get comfortable on the couch and enjoy our evening.”

His body was perfect. The way his skin tasted, felt, it was far better than anything she could have imagined. William hadn’t tried to run for the door. So Callie knew she was doing something right. She heard the groan, and her own body warmed. He was fueling her fires with his reactions. The way his skin trembled, his scent, oh his wonderful scent that filled her nose, consuming her, the feeling of his muscles, and now the glorious sound that emanated from him. She felt his hands traveling along her body, and though she didn’t know what he was going to do, Callie didn’t care. At least he was touching her, and that was something she craved. She seemed to be feeding off him. Her own arousal growing. She was glad her bottoms were still wet just a bit from the pool. Otherwise he might notice just how wet she was. Despite everything that had happened, there was still that fear in the back of her mind that he would run. All of that faded though the moment the strings to her top were pulled and her body was exposed to him.

“William she gasped, moving to bring her lips close to his again. “It’s alright baby. You can do that. I’m not angry. See baby? I want this. I want….you. Touch me,” she whispered reaching for her own breasts, holding them together. “I want to feel your hands on me.” She could feel his breath on her face, her lips. They were still close, and now her intentions were known. “Please baby. Don’t be afraid.” With each passing second, the ticking of the clock in his room, she could feel her control slipping further and further. It was inevitable what she was going to say, what she was going to ask of him. As her courage gathered, she felt every pore in her skin vibrate. Callie was nearly panting, and her own lips quivered now. “Do you..want..to touch me..William? Do you want..me..to touch..you? I want..to..touch you..to see you.” Her eyes flickered down as she could only imagine what his cock must look like. She had felt it hard against her body. In a final release she whispers to him, “show me. Please.”

Back
Top Bottom