Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

Alvis Alendran

Supporter
Supporter

The car eased into the driveway, and halted. A few moments later, James stepped out of his car, and stretched. The sun was out, and it was a beautiful day. He began to walk towards the front door of the house with a smile on his face. Life was good these days. It was a house that meant something to him, a place that his family lived in. They were...safe here. As he started to walk, he felt lighter than he had all day. It had been a long time since he had all but fled here with his lover Callie. They had taken whatever funds they had, which had turned out to be considerable, and went to find a new life for themselves, along with their unborn child. Settling far to the North of their home town, they had found a small town with cheap property, letting them get a house of their own. They had been married not long after, by a nice enough preacher who didn't ask too many questions. Very few people were able to marry their sister. James had a complicated family relationship.

It had been a long time since they'd run. Nearly twenty years now. James had stayed in excellent shape, and after being with Callie again, had put his weight back on. Nearly forty, he could be mistaken for a man ten years younger. Trim and lean, he still had his swimmers build. His dark hair was kept short, and his piercing gtreen eyes seemed to take in everything at once. The eyes were a family trait, He and Callie both had them, and their children had inherited it as well. Gabby was their oldest, though not by much. It hadn't taken long after she'd been born for James and Callie to fall back into one another. After William had been born, they had been marginally more careful, and no more children had followed. But they treasured the children that they had.

James ambled towards the front door, unhurried, and content. The house still had a few residual signs of the celebration that had been thrown a week past, Gaby turning seventeen. The door swung open easily, and James felt his face shift to a smile.

"I'm home." He absently called out. It was a good life. And in the back of his mind, he had a few choice thoughts on how to make it even better.

She was in the living room dusting when she paused looking at the collection of photographs that lined one of the shelves on the bookcase nearby. A faint smile soon spread across her face. It had not been an easy start to this wonderful life she now had with James, but it had been well worth it. The pictures showed their family growing. The day they moved into the house, his hand on her belly just before their daughter was born, a family picture taken just after Gabby was born, Gabby’s first birthday, the day she told him she was pregnant with their son, his birth, and of course the family portrait they had recently taken. Her fingers traced over the silver picture frame. To everyone, they were the perfect family. They actually were, but their secret had remained so. Friends thought it was just an amazing coincedence that they both had the family trade mark green eyes. They would comment, “your children are so lucky to have them.” Luck had nothing to do with it. It was genetics, but why bother them with the truth. The truth was something that most would view as taboo, and they didn’t want their happy family disrupted.

She quickly turned on her heels and headed towards the game room. It was something they had both loved from their old home growing up, and they wanted to give this to their children as well. Callie had only insisted on one thing. A pool table sat in the middle of the room. Not just any pool table. It was THAT pool table. She had asked her mother to give it to her. Of course she gave her a false address to ship it to. It was still a bit out of the way to go get it, but Callie had paid for it to be delivered the rest of the way. It now sat in the middle of the room as a constant reminder to her where they all started from. Often she would slip into this room, run her fingers across the surface, and allow the memories to flood her mind. Secretly she longed for him to take her again on the table, a little pseudo rape fantasy, but it was something she never voiced to him.

She heard the door open and his voice call out. “In here,” she called out to him. Gabby and William had not yet made it home. Callie took one last look at the table before heading for the door. She stopped, as if she had forgotten something, but the smile on her face told a different story. “Hey James? Wanna play a game of darts? Bet I can beat you! Winner gets whatever they want from the loser! What do you say?”

James heard Callie's call. She was coming from the games room. Not surprising, she spent more than a little time in there when there was an idle moment. He slid his shoes off and walked to see her. It was always a good moment for him, coming home to Callie. She was looking at the pool table, that pool table. He'd objected to getting it sent to them, not wanting to risk contact with them. After all, a sure fire way to blow the lid off fo everything they had built here was to have the two people that would be most able to identify who they were. But Callie had been adamant, adn had been careful. And despite everything, understood why she did it. It had all started here after all, all on this table. There was a lot of mixed emotions about it. James would never forget the look of hurt and betrayal she'd worn for the first day or two after it had started. He'd also never forget the other looks she'd worn once she'd started coming around.

Her challenge came to him, and he paused. It was a lousy bet. Playing aginst Callie was nearly always a losing proposition. He'd gotten a lot better over the years, but then so had she. He was pretty sure Callie could compete on a professional level when it came to pool. Still, sometimes he eked out a win, and those were the reason he kept trying.

"Sure Callie. I'll bite." He winked at the last word to her, striding over to the cabinet that held the cues. He lifted his cue, testing the weight in his hand, and turned back to her. The table was ready, set to go. He leaned over, and fired the cue off. The balls exploded outwaards, but not one dropped. "A gentleman's break." He observed. "Have to be a gentleman somewhere."

The moment he stepped into the room, she felt her heart flutter. James was still an impressive man by far. The way he moved into the room, his voice, the wink he gave her was all sexy to her. “I’ll bet you’ll bite, “she teased back to him. “The children won’t be home for a while.” It was a statement to simply assure him they would have the house all to themselves for a while. Plenty of time for them to enjoy one another.

She watched him pick up the cue and take his shot. Callie always knew she was a far better player than he was at this game. She giggled and headed towards him, one hand tracing along the table as she did so. When she reached him, she grabbed his cue and shook her head. “Baby, I asked you if you wanted to play darts. Not pool.” Her eyes were locked to his. Everything was deliberate. Her tone, the way her fingers wrapped around his cue, and most importantly, her choice in the game she wanted to play. Callie knew James could wipe the floor with her in darts. He had done so that day. James had cheated with the first game, and they were about to play a second game when things started down a path they couldn’t come back from. “Baby don’t you wanna play darts with me, or are you afraid of being beaten by a girl? Afraid your friends would tease you when you told them? Don’t worry. I would tell them for you.” That was how she had teased him before that day. It was coming back to her today for some odd reason. “Come James. Her eyes glance to his waist, noticing the belt he was wearing. The memories of him binding her with the belt and using the pool cue to secure her were so fresh in her mind she could almost feel the leather once more. Her heart rate increased slightly as her cheeks flushed. She lifted her brilliant eyes to meet his. “Why don’t you show me what you got, or are you afraid I’ll be able to take you?”

James faintly felt himself blushing at his lack of attention. He had to admit that sometimes when Callie was around he only half heard her. She had the effect of being...distracting to him unless he fixed every bit of his attention on her. Darts, pool, there were more than a few games. He noted how Callie was moving, how she acted. he could feel a kind of anticipatory tension in the air, an expectation to her movments. There was a pang of familiarity to it all, something had to say he liked. Her choice of words had to be deliberate. It had to be. Those words were etched into his memory. It hadn't always been so. If you had asked him a few days after, he'd have drawn a blank. A month after he could give a pretty good recollection. After a year, he could quote them perfectly.

He had a flutter of excitement, thinking of where this was heading. He leaned his cue on the table, nodding. "I think I can handle that." He said quietly. "Have to...loosen up a little." He pulled his belt off, setting it on the edge of the pool table, a little more deliberate than normal. He knew her game, the game she really wanted to play. But appearances had to be maintained. He used his cue to slide the pool balls to the pockets, abandoning the notion of pool. He lifted the heavy brass darts that were his favoured set.

"One round then? Winner takes all?" He asked, changing the scene ever so slightly. He could feel his heart start to pick up, his blood stirring in a sense of anticipation. They both knew where this story ended. One way or another.

Callie watched his every move, and of course it was clear he remembered. Looking away, she bite her bottom lip. Already her body was warming with anticipation. She knew what she wanted, and the effect James was having on her was already clear to her. Even something as simple as his belt being placed on the pool table drew a reaction from her. Her lips were full now, her green eyes already seemed glossy, and her heart was beating faster in her chest.

As he moved to get the darts, she ran her fingers along the pool table. So many memories. Callie turned and headed towards him. She came to a stop just beside him. “James don’t get….tied up….in cheating. Don’t do anything like pulling the fletching from my darts. A nice, clean game. Winner. Takes. All. Fair enough?” Her hands snaked down, taking the darts that she would use. “I’ll go first. Watch and learn. I’ve gotten better at a lot of things. I’ve had tons of practice.” Once more she turns from him and moves to take her place in front of the board. Her hips sway as she moves with the agility of a wild animal. Callie feels sure of what this will do to him. Licking her lips first, she then bites her bottom lip. Holding her breath, she lets the dart fly. It wasn’t a bad shot by any means. Repeating her ritual, she takes another shot. “One more to go, and I’m doing pretty good so far. After I’m done,” she says turning to look at him, locking eyes with him, “you can take your best shot, and let me see what you got.” Callie shifts her weight on her feet, staring thoughtfully at the board, preparing herself for her final throw.

The words were all there. The tone was different this time, so very much so. Hardly surprising, so much had happened, so much passed between them. They were not the same people as they had been when this little drama had played out in earnest the first time. They were a little more broken, a little more reckless in some ways, and a lot less restrained. His hand half clenched as he watched her move to the throwing position for the game. She was good. Very good these days. As well she ought to be, she hadn't been lying about the amount of practice she'd been able to get. He focused his mind on her game, putting her how sexy his sister/wife was. If he was going to do this, it would be legitimately.

Her first cast was decent, the second even more so, setting her at a very healthy score. Ninety points, if she scored a bullseye, she would end up with one forty, one fifty if she risked the triple twenty shot. James nodded to himself, and lifted his darts from behind her. Callie was good at this, very good even, but this was his game. Each heavy brass missile shot out, flying past Callie by a narrow margin, each one sinking into a point in the triple twenty section, the highest score one could possibly get on the board, making her third shot completely irrelevant to the outcome of the game. He nodded to himself. Winner take all.

"That's game Callie. You did ask for my best shot." He murmured to her, as he came up behind her, a hand on her shoulder, the other on her side. "You should know better than to challenge your big brother at his own game." He told her, on some level clinging to the old memory of things, before they were what they were, before their awakening. His lips were close enough to her ear that every word was a soft, warm breath on her skin.

She watched with growing awe as he proceeded to show her, as well as prove, that he was indeed the better player. It was a game she knew she couldn’t win, of course, and honestly, she didn’t want to. It was soon over, and he was right. She had asked him to hit her with his best shot, and he had. His hands were there again, once more, on her body. She covered his hand on her hip with her own and smiled. “Thanks for putting up with me James. I know sometimes I can be a bit nagging, but I would hate to think I was restraining you here. Then again, putting up with each other is what family does. I can’t afford a hitman, and I couldn't clean up the mess after I killed you. So we put up with each other.” Callie could not even begin to hide the growing smile on her face. It was all too fresh in her mind as it came back to her. “Come on James,” she began moving from his touch towards the pool table. How about another game? Give me a chance to redeem myself? Winner. Takes. All?” Her hands rested on the table as she bent slightly at the waist. Callie looked over her shoulder at him. She knew very well what this would do to him. She was wearing the same thing as she did back then. Shorts and a tee shirt. Her legs were still as slender as they were back then. She didn’t enjoy wearing shirts the showed off her midsection. Even though she had given birth twice, Callie had gotten back into her previous shape with hard work. She turned her back to the table, leaning against it, and pulled on the material on her shirt, revealing her body to him. “Come on James. Please. Come play with your little sister. She wants you to real bad.”

More familiar words, a kind fo languid movement from Callie, moving away from him gently. His eyes were glued to her, tracking her every movment, seeing where she ended up. He let out a slow breath, keeping himself in a center of calm, despite the fact that seeing her like this, tempting him back to where it all started...it had him ready to explode. He took a slow step towards her, as she spoke of another game, the game that they knew only too well. And after all, he had won the game. And winner did take all. And there was only one thing left on his mind to take.

She wants you to real bad... the words echoed in his mind, ringing clearly through him. His lips peeled back in a grin, one that showed equal parts enjoyment and more than a little freal aggression. Callie knew how to get him started, and in a sitution like this...he didn't need much encouragement. They usually started off a little soft, enjoying one another, taking their time. James had no patience for that this time, he wanted his prize, what he'd won, and he was going to take it now. He crossed to her in a long step, a hand going to her jaw to keep her in place before bringign his mouth to her. The kiss was savage in it's intensity, raw passion and need, an almost desperate edge to it. There was no one in the world that mattered to him more than Callie. And he'd show her exactly how much he wanted her, in the way that had always worked best.

His momentum pressed forward, forcing her onto the tabletop itself, while a hand went to the belt he'd left aside. His mind had often come back to this moment, his loss of control, his awakening, and how it had changed his life forever. And how it had started to change Callie. Reliving it now, with her all over again, was an intoxicating feeling that made him almost giddy with anticipation. He gripped one of her hands, and pushed it over her head, pinning it to the table as he broke the kiss, his mouth roaming lower, on her neck, her collarbone, starting to go lower still.

That smile. It was beautiful, sexual, energetic, arousing, and something to be feared. James truly was the man of her dreams, and it was true they had shared each other several times over the years, but Callie still knew one thing to be certain. When James had that smile, he was like an animal in the wild stalking his prey. He was about to pounce and claim what he wanted. She was in his sights, his path, and Callie made no effort to move. Trapped, caught, whatever it could be called, she didn’t care. It was where she wanted to be.

He closed the gap quickly and took hold of her. His lips were hot, and his kiss passionate. This wasn’t the kiss with the promise of soft and tender love making on the horizon. No. This was the kiss that old of intense, primal fucking within reach. She devoured him as much as he did her. Her lips never got enough of his. He didn’t press hard enough against hers’. His tongue wasn’t enough for her. The emotions she felt inside couldn’t be conveyed enough. Callie wanted more from him, and he was about to give it to her. She glided back on to the table in an effortless movement. Her lips never left his. She could feel the control slipping from him and into his hands. It was a bit scary, and Callie began to feed on it. She could feel the surface of the table as he put her wrist exactly where he wanted it. The last time he did this, she was raging with completely different emotions. She was angry, hurt, and afraid. This time was vastly different. Aroused, hungry for more, a nervous energy flowed through her to the point she felt like she would leap from the table, pushing him with her as she went. His mouth continued to touch her, building her up. She moved her hips into him, pressing her body harder against his own. “Please James,” she whispered to him. “You’re my brother. I’m your sister. Just….relax.” Even as the words left her mouth, she could tell how wet she was for him. “Please James.” Her voice was low, almost a growl, as she turned her head away from him. It was on purpose. Everything she did, and said, was intentional. They were reliving this moment from their past. Callie had often thought back to it. The fight that was in James that day had changed from being something that horrified her to something that drove her to masturbate when she was alone, thinking about demanding and controlling he had been. She had longed for it again, and today she was getting it.

James gave an involuntary shudder as she growled out the words, The situation pushing his sense of arrousal higher than he'd felt in a very long time. He wanted more, wanted to keep this going, almost as much as she seemed to. He fed her wrist through a loop in the belt, just he had before, all those years ago, before switching his grip and getting her other hand through the same loop. He pulled the belt tight, locking her hands in place. Old instincts were running hot now, his hand finding the neckline of her shirt, and pulling. This shirt fared no better than the last one, coming arpart under his strength, and he casty the torn material aside.
"I've wanted to do this for so long." He growled back to her. He moved away from her with a certain sense of reluctance, but siezed on the pool cue leaning against the table. The belt went around it, and he used the belt to drag Callie higherup the table. The cue still find perfectly between the legs of the table, and he moved back to her, dragging her body down the table just a little, enough to pull the belt tight.

He knew the steps to the dance they were in, but part of him wanted to cast it aside and just savage Callie. But he held himself in check, if only just barely. his hands fastened on her shorts, popping htem open, and dragging htem down her body. Every inch of Callie's skin that showed was a beautiful sight, one that was calculated to push his desire even higher. He wanted her, so much. He cast his own shirt aside, and climbed back onto the table with her.

The leather was supple, and she gave him no resistance as he used it to seize her. One after the other, she felt the material slip over her wrists. Callie pressed her body against his, wanting him to feel every tremble, every quiver, every breath, every beat of her heart. His hand traveled to her shirt, and she knew what was coming. Hanging on the moment, the tension thick in the air, she pleaded with him in her mind. ‘Yes James. Do it. Rip it. Just like you did then. Do it!’ Her unspoken desires were answered in earnest from him. He ripped her shirt just as easily this time as he had done years ago. Unlike then, she was appalled by the act. In fact, she felt her nipples harden; knowing that soon all of her body would be bare to him. Her smile widened as he spoke. She knew her words could be the same. It would be the pseudo rape fantasy she had harbored. “James, you can’t do this.” Her tone was still laced with all the burning desire she felt for him. Callie rubbed her legs together slowly. “You’re a sick mother fucker James.” Looking into his green eyes, she could have scorched him with her gaze.

The moment was growing more intense, and Callie could feel it. What had started out as a tiny flame was becoming a raging fire within her. “Maybe I should tell everyone how my brother is a freak who ties me up.” There was a change in her tone as she looked at him, hissing the words through clenched teeth. It had been her yelling at him that had set him off so badly last time. “You’re a sick mother fucker James! I’ll ruin you!” In one swift movement, she kicked, only once, towards him. This slow burn had heated her to a boiling point. If they were going to do this, then they were going to do it right. She wanted him to take her and take her hard. ‘Fuck being soft James,’ she thought as she watched him on the table once more. As he cast his shirt aside, her mind screamed, ‘You want me? Come and get me.’

The lashing foot caught him, and he felt a flare of pain from the hit. He hadnt been expecting it. The hiss of words made him smile, made him want this more than he thought possible. And the shouted words...he knew what she was doing, why she was doing it. And even then, the raised volume still had it's effect on him. No matter what the situation was, no matter who it was really, James had an adverse reaction to being yelled at. He reached to the back pocket of his pants, finding the folding pocket knife that he'd always kept on hand since that day. it had proven useful in more ways than one. His hand went up, wrapping around her neck, pushing her down. He moved his face closer to her, some real anger in his eyes when he growled at her.
"You. Will never. Yell at me. Again." His voice held all the promise of imminent retribution, and his grip tightned on her throat for a moment. He left the grip there as he used the knife to slice the bra off of her, repeating hte act on her panties, ready to do this with her, to make this happen.

It wasn't the same this time, there was too much different. But the small differences involved, all of them just made it better for him. James stood, releasing her neck for a moment before unfastening his pants, letting them fall along with his shorts. He cock, already hard and ready, swung free directly over her. He grinned down at her, a savage grin, remembering the first time he'd done this, how much she had rebelled against the moment. And how little it had availed her. He was back over her, pressing himself between her legs. He Gripped her thighs, pulling her down, keeping the belt tight as he pressed against her entrance. He grinned as he pressed forward.

Even years later, adn countless times, every time they started up was electric. The feeling of her around him, hot and tight and soaking wet for him, it was all he could ask for. He buried himself in her to the root , grinding their bodies together. He leaned up, his teeth fastening on her neck. It was not gentle, and when he drew back he could see the marks left from his teeth. He didn't hold back, and began hammering into her, needing to keep a grip on her to prevent her from sliding up the table with each thrust.

There it was again. The pocket knife. Even before he used it, she could remember how it felt when he cut her bra from her body that day. The fear, the primal need to protect herself, and the helpless realization that she couldn’t do anything to stop him. She remembered how she hard she had fought, and how she tried to hold on to her virginity that day. The memories of the agony she felt as he literally ripped that from her made her tighten and tense. It had been extreme and left a lasting impression on her. There had been many night where she would lie awake in bed, thinking, remember that moment, and there were nights her feelings were orgasmic. There were nights she would rub her clit, even as he slept next to her, until she came hard. Then there were nights she was appalled, angry, ready to fight him. With her freedom in tact at those moments, she thought about punching him, tying him up, and violating his body somehow. She was never sure how she would feel when she allowed those memories to play in her mind. No matter what the outcome, she had always managed to keep her feelings a secret from her lover.

She was startled by his hand grabbing her throat. Callie knew James would react somehow, but reactions can vary. There was never any sure way to predict what he would do. That was something she loved so about him. Gasping for air right away, she was forced to look into his eyes. It was as if his own lust was radiating outward, threatening to consume her, and she wanted it to.

He made short work of her undergarments. ‘Good. They were just in the way,’ she thought. As he moved, her eyes were glued to him. His cock came into view as he removed his clothing, and Callie could feel her pussy wetter than before. Her clit tightened. She wanted him more and more with each passing second. Knowing her desires were about to be answered in a matter of seconds did nothing to appease her body. She craved him, needed him. He was just out of reach of her now, too far in fact. He wasn’t inside her. Her helpless feelings began to creep back in. She wanted to reach out and touch him, to pull him close to her, to feel his body, but James had made sure that would not happen.

He wasn’t tender as he pulled her down. The table, firm and unforgiving, supporting her as his hands took further command of her body. She could feel the belt tight against her wrists. There was no slack there, no way she could possibly pull free. She felt his cock, and a wave of relief washed over her. Finally a connection she had wanted. It was sizzling to her. Her sex hot, wet, and ready for him, and to her, it felt like a tease. She wanted more. She always wanted more. James obliged. He pressed in, and her pussy spread open, taking him, every inch, as he worked his way inside. They still fit together perfectly. That had never changed. She groaned, releasing a deep breath. “James,” she whispered. “Be gentle." Her words were jagged as he took her with abandon. This was a side o James she loved dearly. She looked away, again another intentional act. Callie knew she was going to cum hard from this sultry game they were playing. She wanted to. She wanted to coat his cock with her nectar and feel him filling her. 'Come on James! Keep fucking me! Give it to me hard!' Her mind would convey her unspoken desires.

James drove nito her with all the force he could muster, each hit sending her body Rocking forward. He slamed into her, adn ground them together a moment, a hand coming around to her breast, He still had the pocket knife in hand. He touched the sharp steel edge to her nipple, and raised it up. Not a cutting move, but a dragging of the sharp edge along the sensitive skin. He ground again, feeling himself pressing down on her clit before switching the cold steel to the other nipple. He repeated the gesture there twice before setting the knife down.

He lifted Callie's legs up, resting them on his shoulders to give him a better angle on her. Now there was no restraint in him. He grunted in time with each hard thrust, powering into her with all he had. Callie was always a joy to have, and he knew that as fired up as he was, he wasn't going to be able to last long in her. But he would make the most of it. Changing things a little more, one of his hands moved down, a finger reaching her ass. A loud crack filled the air as he brought his hand into her, timing the strikes to alternate with his thrusts into her.
"You're just as good as I'd hoped." He breeathed out.

Callie was taken by surprise as the cold, steel blade connected with her nipple. Her lips quivered, and she writhed beneath him. The fear was very real from the sharp implement he was using despite the fact she knew James would never hurt her with it. She licked her bottom lip, whimpering slightly as the blade traced along her sensitive skin. She was a little saddened as he put the blade down, but it was short lived. James rocketed into her. The table creaked and moved in time with them. The legs squeaked under the workout the two of them were giving it. Such a strong, sturdy item, and the two of them were really putting it to the test. She found she was further aroused as his grunts began to fill the room. Then, out of nowhere, she felt his hand on her ass. The sting, the burn, the utter shock of it caused her head to snap back and her wide eyes meet his. James was relentless. More and more he fed his cock deep insider her as he continued to punish her ass. It was coming closer. The pace had changed, but the outcome was certainly going to be the same. It wouldn’t take much more, and she knew it. Nearly holding her breath, she teetered on the edge of bliss, and then he spoke. Those words, the desire that she knew was behind them, and the man towering over her, commanding her body for his own erotic pleasure, as well as her own, was the final straw. She arched her back wildly. Screaming out, she came. Her juices coated him, nearly leaking out. Had it not been for his cock snuggly embedded inside her, she would have soaked the pool table in her sweetness. Her fingernails dug into the surface, and her arms tensed. Even the muscles in her legs were tight. She was sure James had to push harder to continue his assault on her body. That, unlike everything else, wasn’t intentional. Callie moved and moaned uncontrollably. “Fuck me James! Ruin me!” The words echoed her unspoken desires thus far, and she felt liberated in speaking them. Moving her hands to his arms, she held him, feeling every contraction in his own body. James was really pushing his body, and they were both feeling the rewards. “Cum James! Cum for me baby! I want….,” she cries out, “to feel your cum….inside me! Oh baby! I need it! I want you to cum in….my pussy….so I can take my finger….and dig it back out….so I can suck your seed….from my finger! I want to taste you....from my own pussy!"

When Callie came around him, it was all he could do to maintain his pace. Just like the first time he'd pulled it off, and every other time since, it made his head spin from the feeling of it all. Hearing her screaming out, all but demanding that he let go of all semblance of control, that was what he always wanted from her. That sense of wild abandon from her, he'd seen it less than he might have thought, but each time it came around it was a memory that never faded. Her hands had come loose from the belt, and they fastened onto his arms, James could feel her nails digging into him. The points of pain were a focus for him, Making him arch his back into her, each thrust just a little harder than the last until he felt himself swelling within her.

James slammed into her, and let out a low groan as he released, one of the longest and best that he'd ever had. He could feel himself shooting up into her, that sense of final completion, another layer of dominance, a way of claiming her as his own once more. He ground into her a few moments before reluctantly backing out of her. His breathing was ragged and his hands shook slightly fdrom the aftereffects of the adrenaline hammering in his system. He rest on his knees a moment, catching his breath, taking in the sight of Callie before him. There was almost a glow on her right after she'd been savaged, something that only reinforced that he'd made the right choice in his wife. Callie was the one for him. He had a sudden flash, the thought of their daughter, Gabby. Time had brought out a resemblance to Callie in some wys, while the differences were...intriguing. He pushed that thought away for now.

Perfect. It was the only word Callie could ever use to describe James and their sex life. Every time he touched her body, every time he came deep inside her, it gripped her very core, screaming to her just how perfect he truly was. Had he never taken that first step that day on the pool table, this day may not have ever come. Where would they be today if not here basking in the afterglow of their passionate fucking? She would be, no doubt, droning away at some job trying to prove something, and she had no idea where James would be. Even though he had filled her, just as she had wanted, and was still so close, Callie still craved him so. The sight of him, the smell of their sex heavy in the air, even the sounds he made as he struggled to catch his breath were all delicious to her.

She wanted to reach for him, to feel him once more, when she realized her hands were free. Callie turned her head upwards, looking at the belt hanging from the cue. “How did that happen,” she asked, reaching up to touch the leather. “James, I think your belt broke. I must have pulled so hard on it, and the cue isn’t going to give. I’m sorry. This was your belt. It was my favorite. This is my 50 Shades of Grey tie here.” She grinned. “I’ll buy you another one, but it won’t be the same. This is the belt. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. It is old after all. Can I keep it though? It has a lot of memories for me.”

She had been so involved, so wrapped up in him, that she didn’t hear the front door open. Gabby was early, and sadly she was standing in the doorway to the game room. “I am never coming in this room again. Really mom and dad? You two have a bedroom, and what are you doing having sex at this hour of the day? You two are gross. You know that. I’d say get a room, but you already have one. You two make me sick. I was hungry, but now? I couldn’t eat anything.” There wasn’t any real anger to her tone. Gabby, like most teens, didn’t ever want to think of her parents having sex, and she certainly didn’t want to walk in on them at any point surrounding sex. The sweat was still on Callie’s body, and James’ cum was starting to leak from her pussy as she was still resting across the table. Callie giggled. “Well. I guess we’re busted. I don’t advise trying to talk to her about it, but you’re more than welcome to give it a shot. I’m not touching this subject with her. She already knows about sex, but I am not going to talk to my daughter about the fact she just saw her parents after they finished fucking, but I do still owe you one thing my love.” She reached down to her pussy, inserting her finger slowly. Her eyes were shiny as a sly smile slowly crept across her face. Pulling her finger out, she brandished his seed for them both to see. A glace to her finger back up to him, and Callie began to suckle her finger, tasting them both. She moaned in appreciate of the treat she had been given. Removing her finger, she whispered, “I want more. Care to feed me some with your strong fingers before you talk to Gabby? That is of course, if you’re planning on talking to her.”

"All things change in time Callie." James said with a sigh, picking up the snapped off leather from the belt. He fingers it lightly a moment before nodding. "Of course you can keep it. There's more than a few memories of my own in that leather. A shame to see it thrown aside."

Gabby's arrival was...problematic in ways. Frankly James was just glad she hadn't walked in while they were in mid thurst. Too many words bandied about that might lead their daughter to ask questions that he'd rather not answer. He smiled at her whispered words, before reaching a pair of fingers out, and sliding them deep into her. He worked them a little, gathering a quantity of his seed onto thm before withdrawing and sliding them into Callie's mouth. There was a satisfied, lazy smile on his face.

William leaned back into the seat of the car. His friend, Gerad, was giving him a lift. William was under no illusions about why. Gerad would take nearly any opportunity to try and steal a look at his sister. Or, more to William's greater distaste, his mother. Empirically, he could understand it quite well. It was no secret to anyone who had eyes to see that the women in his family were beautiful creatures. His mother had aged very gracefully, and more than just Gerad fantasized about her. William did his best to push those thoughts away. The car halted, and He opened the door.

"Thanks for the ride Ger." He said plainly. His friend paused, as though waiting for an invitation inside. When it didn't come, he spoke.

"Hey, you want to hang for a bit?" Gerad asked.

"Love to man, but I got a mountain of homework to go over. I'll call ya in a couple days, when I've got things under control." William advised. Gerad sighed, and nodded. William shut the door, and moved towards the house.

His father had been somewhat insistant about William taking care of himself, but William lacked his father's affinity with water. He'd turned to running, and some weights for his fitness. As a result he was fast on his feet, and stronger than his wory build suggested. He wasn't overly tall, but could look his mother and sister in the eye. His hair was dark, and seemed impossible to keep under control, always tossled. It was vaguely irritating, and it was why he kept it short. He shouldered the side door open, looking around hte house, seeing who was about, and whether he'd be able to shirk his homework for awhile. He heaved a sigh, and stepped towards the hall that led to his room. It would be good to let off some steam. he heard faint sounds from the games room, and purposefully stepped quickly and quietly, making sure not to look. He was smart enough to have figured out very quickly that his parents were very much in love, and very very sexual creaures. It was just nothing he felt like observing first hand.

As he was passing the door, he fought a sudden surge of interest and perverse thought to look within, see what his mother looked like in this state. He'd been asked more than once by friends of his, but he simply told them off. There was no denying his mother was beautiful, but what kind fo twisted person lusted for their mother? Not William. He kept his eyes averted with an effort. He made ti to his room, closing the door very quietly. He blew out a sigh, and leaned on the door. Sometimes coming home could be stressful.

James didn't miss the arrival of William either, but it didn't bothert him as his son was a little more...circumspect than Gabby. Still, a thought was in his mind, and he wanted to get it out before the opportunity slipped by.
"Callie...I think we should talk about our daughter." He started.

Gabby’s intrusion was a surprise, to say the least, but James was helping her forget rather quickly. She inhaled sharply and held her breath as his finger sank into her warm, wet pussy in search of his seed. Her mouth watered knowing she would soon be tasting her husband, her brother, her lover. He didn’t simply drive his finger deep in her depths. James manipulated around inside her, gathering a nice amount on his digit, before offering it to her. Her hungry mouth took his finger, swallowing him down as she suckled him clean. “Mmmmm. Tasty my love,” she whispered, as her hand grasped his still holding him.

“Talk about our daughter,” she asked puzzled. “James is something wrong? Has Gabby done something?” She glanced towards the door, knowing she had heard William sneak inside. He thought he was sly, but a mother always knows. Callie kept close tabs on her children, or so she thought. Gabby was strong and independent. As of late, William seemed to remind her so much of James. It was his body really. He didn't swim. Running had been his thing, and even so, his body still carried a build that was so close to James'. She knew the most intimate things that she was sure he would never want her to know. The same could probably be said about her parents, but she and James had managed to keep a couple of secrets of them. One of those secrets seemed to be weighing heavy on her husband’s mind. She pulled her mind back from William to focus on her daughter and her husband. Taking a seat on the pool table, her feet barely touched the floor. “Well my love? You know you can talk to me about anything, especially where our children are concerned.” She patted the spot beside her, gesturing for him to come sit next to her. "Come on baby. Let's talk. I think," she paused, "we need to." She was reluctant to admit it, but she agreed with him. She had seen things, and those things she had seen had made her question her actions as of late was well. Perhaps now it was time to get those things out on the table, or in this case, the pool table. They had shared so much on this surface. Why not what was their minds as well?

Gabby had gone into her room and thrown herself to her bed. Starring up at the ceiling, she tried desparatly to get the image of her parents, naked in the games room, out of her mind. Her phone vibrated in her back pocket, and she quickly brought it to her gaze. “What’s up Sophie? No. Nothing much going on around. Well. Nothing I wanna talk about. What’s going on with you?” She listened to her friend talk about a trip that her parents were going on in a few weeks. They would be gone the entire weekend. She asked if she could stay with her. Sophie’s parents didn’t want her staying at home the whole weekend without any adults around. Gabby laughed. “Why? They don’t trust you? They think you’re gonna throw some wild party?” The questions were completely crazy considering Sophie was the epitomy of a good girl. Perfect grades. Perfect behavior. “You know you’re every parent’s dream come true. You make it harder for the rest of us because there is now way any of us can be as good as you are.” Another laugh before she answered, “yeah. You can stay here. My parents won’t mind. Trust me. They owe me. Big time.”

James blew out a breath, but did take a seat beside Callie. He rubbed his face with his hands a moment before he started talking. He knew where he had to start, but he wasn't sure where this was going to lead.
"Things have been getting...difficult around here sometimes. And Gabby is at the core of it I think. Gods Callie, there's just so much of you in her. Same spirit. And I love you dearly babe. But I think...I think things are starting to come to mind for me that remind me a lot of how thigns were between us. I have you! And that will keep things at bay for a lot longer I think...but sooner or later...I think I might snap again." He ran a hand along the pool table. "Like the first time. But this time...I'm not alone." He took her hand, and gave it a gentle squeeze. "But I wonder if I should bother trying to hold it back."

William shook his head, trying to shake the images loose from his mind. He had often wondered if he shoudl see someone about what went on in his head. He knew it couldn't be normal to have the kind of thoughts like this about your family. Especially not your mother and sister. He let out another sigh, and opened his door. He might as well go see what Gabby was up to right now. He got close to her room when he heard her talking. He heard the name Sophie. A moment later he'd heard the conversation, a side of it anyway. It was all he needed.
"You're going to blackmail mom and dad into letting Sophie crash here?" William asked from her doorway.

“Gotta go Sophie,” Gabby blurted out before she ended the call. “You bet I am. I know you had to go past the games room to get to your room, William. So I know you know what was going on in there. Think of the mental abuse we suffer seeing our over sexed parents after they’ve just fucked in the room where we spend our family nights.” Her expression was one of fake concern laced with a sly smirk. “Mom and dad would hate for me to have to talk to someone about the effects of the stress they’ve put me under because I saw them naked. Well. I saw mom naked. I did NOT look at dad,” she said raising her hands to cover her eyes. “No way. I do NOT want to see that. Yuck.” Gabby gestured with her finger as if she were going to make herself vomit while making a gagging sound. “I can handle seeing mom naked. We’ve got pretty much the same thing. Hers’ is a little more than mine, but she’s a grown woman. I’ll bet at my age we looked a lot alike. I’d ask dad, but I’d have to catch him with his clothes on,” she teased. “Come on in bro. Have a seat. We can keep talking.” Gabby was still resting on her bed. Her skirt lay around her knees on the bed, and she had kicked off her shoes already. She truly did look like Callie did at that age, and that is precisely why the conversation down the hall was taking place.

Callie was in shock. She wasn’t sure if she was understanding him correctly or not. She pulled her hand free from his and turned sideways, folding her leg, before she spoke to him. “Are you trying to tell me….that you think you might snap again….and….rape….our daughter? James? Is that what you’re telling me? You want to fuck our daughter? Gabby? The teenage girl just down the hall?” Callie ran a hand through her hair. “And what do you mean you’re not alone this time? You better be referring to the simple face we’re married and not just,” she leaned in closer towards him whispering, “brother and sister. James,” she paused taking a breath. “You wonder if you should bother trying to hold it back. Well of course you should. She’s…..” Again she paused as her thoughts drifted to William. James was being honest, and she scalding him for it. Her eyes lowered, and she sighed. “No. You shouldn’t try to hold back. In fact, go with it James. You see, you feel this way about Gabby. I’ve been..noticing things..about William as well. Oh James he looks so much like you did. I love you. You know I do, but his body excites me. What are we gonna do? We both want our children. Are we just going to..take them, make them ours’? Do we talk to them first, or do we just..plan something?” Her face lit up, and she straightened up. “James? That weekend, our weekend, when it all began, did you plan that ahead of time?”

Not what he'd been expecting. Not in the end at least. When Callie had started, there was almost a sense of...relief? That maybe he was just going off on his own darker path, adn Callie would be able to snap him back. But then, he had underestimated exactly what went on in Callie's head. Her admission meant that it wasn't just him, and that there was a lot mroe darkness flying around in this room than he'd thought. He shook his head.
"No, no plan. I was...just going to try and keep myself in check, but then you were really close, adn then I kissed you and you yelled at me, and I was just so angry, and I just...by the time I really realized what I was doing, there was no going back. Which led us to...here. Considering...planning...how to take our children." He admit. Putting it into words made the whole thing very very real. And possible. His eyes tracked around the room, thinking of how he'd set the house up to make it 'safe'. He'd never told Callie that the locks on the outer doors could be disabled, making them impossible to open. She knew the windows were plate glass, more suited to high altitude floors, but incredibly strong. After all, he didn't want their children falling out of them. He could lock the house down. Keep things contained long enough to likely break someone down pretty hard.

"Do...do we do this on our own? Or do we team up? Help one another get what we want?" James asked quietly.

William shrugged, always close with his sister, and sat on the bed beside her. He pointedly made sure not to stare at her legs, or where her skirt was. Keep his thoughts clean.
"Just make sure not to push it too far. After all, can you imagine how boring it would be if they actually sent you to therapy?" He point out to her with a smile. "And then I'd get dragged in there with you since I saw almost the same thing. Would you really do that to me? Me? Your brother?" He had his hand on his chest, looking almost wounded in an over dramatic sense.

“Team up,” she asked shocked. The tone in her question sounded so out place considering how she had just confessed feeling, and thinking, along the same lines as James. “James I think,” she began looking around the room, checking the door before returning her green eyes to him. “I think we should assess the situation first. For all we know, our children could be every bit the sexual beings we were. I’ll be honest. I don’t know if Gabby is sexually active. She is a lot like me, true, but she’s also more of a firecracker than I was. She is so much more adventourous than me. Had I seen mom and dad naked, I would have locked myself in my room for a week at least. Gabby? Well you heard her,” she laughs.

Callie slips from the table and stands before her husband. Her hands rest on his body. “William, on the other hand, I get the feeling that the boy is still a virgin. It’s a shame too with his body. He could make many girls happy. I have seen him, as every mother does, when he comes from the shower. He is every bit,” she blushes, “as well endowed as you are my love.” Her lips meet his in a soft kiss. “So I say we make a play, or bring up the idea, and see how our children react. They might surprise us, or we may have to team up to get exactly what we want.”

Gabby laughs before moving her leg along the bed to nudge her brother. “Oh come on. Don’t even try to act hurt. I’m not buying. Besides. Mom and dad will do anything to keep me quiet about their love life. No parent wants their child out there talking about how daddy fucked mommy on the pool table.” She sits up and drapes her arms around him. “Come on. Don’t’ be a spoiled sport about it. You know mom and dad like Sophie anyway. They won’t mind her being here. Might as well have a little fun since I did see them naked.” Gabby glances out the window and back to William. “Come on. Let’s go for a swim. I know you’d rather be running, but loosen up. Let’s go have some fun in the pool.”

James nodded as she spoke. She was right of course. Callie was ever the sensible one of the pair. He let out a long breath. He nodded.
"Okay. I know William isn't...like we were. I know he's thought about Gabby like that. You can...see the signs when you know what to look for. But I know he hasn't taken the plunge. Still, I think he's...interested at least. Or would be if you made the right pitch to him." James explained. "Gabby though...I think we both know that she's not going to take it easily. It'll be you at first all over again I think. It's going to take some time, and it's going to be rough. So...I think...we each make a play. Each of us start alone, but have the other close by to step in to help if needed. And...I thinhk we might need to start with William. If we start with Gabby, he'll hear the noise and come running. We can't introduce him to this by seeing me force Gabby. It'll ruin the whole thing."

William snorted, and looked at Gabby out of the top of his eyes.
"Really? Our dad? Mom would be mortified, but I don't see dad too upset about people hearing that he was porking mom on the pool table. His friends would buy him a beer for it." He point out dryly. When she half hung herself off of him, his back went a little rigid, all too conscious of her close she was, and just how many different guys would sell their left nut to be in this kind of situation. The closeness of it all, she was close enough to touch, to kiss...did he want to kiss her? he found that it was a legitimate urge he had to tamp down, but he did so. He avoided looking her in the eye. You could get lose in those green eyes of hers.

"I don't hate Sophie, she's just...eh, forget it." William waved a hand. When she suggested the pool, there w as a brief instant when he thought about making a specific comment about 'fun in the pool', but damn it all, thiis was his sister! He needed a better grip. "Yeah, okay, let's go. Meet you down there?" He asked, standing up, adn heading to his room to change.

Back
Top Bottom