Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time(lady/krys)

Ashlin winced as the dogs started barking, the three wolfhounds were getting annoyed at being stuck inside all day since it was raining and she had no desire to not only deal with wet dogs all day, but to chase after them herself since Valerie had to run into town. Wincing at whatever had set them off she sighed quietly before frowning, realizing that they weren’t barking at a animal that had been outside, but the knocking on the door. Frowning slightly as she locked the door on the dogs room she headed for the door, wondering just who would be out in one of the worst storms she’d seen in her two months staying here.

“Sorry-the dogs were-”She said pulling open the door, for a moment, staring at the man standing on the porch, recognizing him, but surely not. “they would have been all over you as soon as I opened the door. Had to put them up....What can I do for you?”she said wincing at how very wet he was, he looked more like a drowned rat then anything else.

Sebastian chuckled, smiling at her, though he was dhivering and wet. "Could i possibly dry off and maybe use the phone? My car broke down a few miles from here, and i've been walking in the rain for the last hour. I'm sebastisn by the way. Nice to meet you." He said, running a hand through his wet hsir as he watched her, curious about the woman, and the dogs that he could still hear barking. He eore simple dark wash skinny jeans, a captain america tshirt, and that leather jacket from political animals. Despite being wet, he still looked rediculously sexy. It really was a gift.

“Of course. Come in.”Ashlin said stepping back from the door, tilting her head a little. “I’m Ashlin Evans, come in. Let me get a towel, sit sit.”She said not making a fuss over realizing who he was as she went to get some dry clothes and a few clothes, tilting her head a little. “They’re all female stuff, but the hoodie and jeans should be big enough if you want to change out and toss your stuff into the dryer.”She said biting her lip, because really, he was ridculously sexy still.

Sebastian smiled as he came in, taking in the expansive cabin. This must have been a pretty penny even to rent. "Evans huh? Did chris forget to mension he had another sister?" He joked, smiling at her. He nodded at her offer, glad to have some dry clothes. The rain had been chilly on him as he walked. "I really appreciate this. These should fit. Thanks." He told her politely, giving her pne of his heart melting grins as he went to find a bathroomto change.

“I think we’re a little far from the states for me to be related to your Evans, though I am originally from California.”She teased a little, showing that even if she knew who he was, she wasn’t going ot make a big deal about it. Before smiling a little. “Your welcome.”She said leaning against the wall a little as he went to the bathroom, having a panty melting moment as she watched him go,smiling slightly as she let the dogs out, amused as all three irish wolfhounds settled in front of the door to wait on him. “Come on you three, move away. He doesn’t want to visit with you.”

Sebastian chuckled. "I suppose, but I don't know many other people with the last name evans." He chuckled, going to change. He was glad she wasn't to occupied by the fact he was a celebrity. It was refressing. He chuckled again as he saw the dogs waiting for him, gently reaching out. "Are they friendly? I just love dogs." He said, not sure if he could go give them lovies. He was a sucker for any kind of dog.

“Yea, they are. Though if you pet them, they’re not going to leave you alone for however long you’re here.”She said smiling a little as indeed the dogs crowded around his legs, in a demand for petting. “That’s Regina, Iron, and Elena. Come on you three, back up, let him out.”She said smiling, shoving at them a little before taking his wet clothes from him. “Go make yourself comfortable, I’ll toss these in the dryer.”

He smiled at her greatfully. "Dually noted. Thanks again." He said, walking out to the living room After he'd given her his clothes. He relaxed on the couch, scratxhing each of the dogs ears. "You're all so pretty." He told them, runbbing their bellies with his feet. He was completely content being at a dog's beck and call for however long he would be staying.

“Welcome.”Ashlin smiled watching him go. The dogs indeed nearly wiggled and died happily at his feet at being utterly petted. “Hey Ash!I brought-”The door opened, the beautiful black haired romanian woman pausing at the sight of romania’s most famous son sitting on her couch. “I brought dinner. But obviously not enough, considering I’ve missed something.”Valerie said looking interested. “His car broke down, and it’s gonna be awhile till the tow shop can get out, the road flooded out form where they’re coming from, so you might be stuck for the night.”Ashlin said smiling at sebastian as she walked back into the room.

Sebastian smiled, happy to appease the dogs who were laying happily at his feet. "What she said is right. My car broke down. It wouldn't be to much of an inconvenience to let me stay a day or two would it?" He asked, his eyes showing his apprehension of going back out in the storm, and leaving them alone. He worried, even if he'd just met them.

“Ah. No it’s fine. I’m sure we can find something to do.”Val said with a flirty smile as she headed for the kitchen to put the food down. “Don’t worry about it. It’s not like we’re going anywhere ourselves.”Ashlin smiled at the man, looking amused at the sight of the dogs laying at his feet. “Come on, smells like Val picked up Italian.” “I did.”

Sebastian smiled. "Thanks, I appreciate it." He told val, flirtiness going mostly over his head. When he was at cons, he was hit on by thousands of women, so he usually just tuned it out. Her flirty actions were no exception. It had become a habit, even if he could admit she was very pretty. Sebastian smiled again, nudging the 3 dogs to get up wit his foot. "Italian sounds wonderful."

“Welcome.”Val smiled as she started setting out the food. Ashlin rolled her eyes a little at the flirting, even if it hurt a bit. She knew how beautiful Val was, and she always ended up with the guy, even if Ashlin was there. So she had no doubt that sometime during this weekend she was going to figure out what Sebastian Stan was like having sex, without being involved. And that was just annoying. “Hmmm, you got the good breadsticks.”Ashlin snickered a little as she started to eat.

Sebastian smiled, helping her set the table. "Good breadsticks?" He asked, looking curious and a little confused. He wasn't quite sure what that meant, but he was sure he would find out. Valerie was pretty, but he liked Ashlin better, though he was sure she wasm't interested. He could tell she was the type not to need a man to be happy.

“Uh-huh.She’s a addict to these ones.”Val snickered a little, looking amused as Ashlin finished unpacking the food. “Yea. I guess they’d be technically cheese sticks, but they’re breadsticks with cheese down the center.”Ashlin grinned as she started to eat, smiling slightly.

Sebastian chuckled. "Ah, i see." He said with a chuckle, setting some glasses on the table. He smiled at Ashlin and nodded. "Those are the best kind." He admitted, remembering when they'd stopped in italy and he'd gotten food there.

"They really are."Ashlin grinned amused as he ate. "So what are you doing in romania anyways?Just visiting?"val smiled as they started to eat, amused at the odd presence of the superstar in their house.

Sebastian smiled. "Yes, i'm visiting old friends and my mother. She's been a little depressed since my stepfather had to be moved to a home for alzheimer's patients." he explained with a sigh, having been on his way to see him when his car broke down. He hadn't much seen him in the past year, so felt it was good to do so before he was completely forgotten.

Ashlin winced at that, tilting her head a little. “I’m sorry. That sucks. Really. I’m sorry you’re stuck here for awhile.”She said a quiet understanding to her features, saying she understood what it meant to be stuck, when you had somewhere you wanted to be. “The roads will be cleared soon enough. Hopefully.”valerie said sighing softly, hating that it just wouldn’t stop raining, even if she was enjoying having him here.

Sebastian nodded and smiled at both women. "It really does, but i'm sure it won't be too long until they can clear the roads and fix my car." He told them, taking a bite from his breadstick. He sipped a glass of wine. This was relaxing, though frustrating.

“Probably not. If it stops raining soon, you’ll probably be gone in the morning.”Ashlin smiled slightly, looking upset that she couldn’t get him on his way. Because she was enjoying him here, it was just hard to know he had somewhere else he wanted to be. Running her hand through her hair as she finished her food. Valerie smiled sadly, "I'm sure." "I'm gonna go make up the guest bedroom."Ashlin smiled as she put her plate in the sink and headed for the door.

Sebastian let out a small sigh. He liked these girls, but worried about his mother and stepfather. He hoped his mother wasn't too worried about him. "Thanks, I really appreciate it. Do either of you have a charger for a galaxy s5? Mine died while I was walking, and I needbto call my mom so she doesn't worry." He told them, smiling at ashlin as she left. He really did appreciate this.

“You’re very welcome.”valerie said with a smile before nodding. “Yea. I have one. Let me grab it.”The blond smiled at him before finishing her own food and leaving rhe room, getting it before returning, offering him a small pleased smile, flirty but happy to help. “Here you go.”

Sebastian smiled, taking a sip of his wine. "Thanks. Poor thing had really been working hard today." He said of his phone with a small chuckle, taking the cord and plugging it in nearby. He would let it charge s bit before calling her, since she was like eating now. "Thanks again." He said, small smile on his face.

“Hm, good thing the rain didn’t short it out.”Valerie smiled at him, tilting her head. Thoughtful, amused a little that ashlin had disappeared upstairs, definitely leaving her free to seduce Sebastian. Which probably had been the intent. Ashlin was many things, willing to watch the flirting and sexy times, wasn’t one of them. “Your welcome. Need anything else?”She smiled sipping her wine

Back
Top Bottom