Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On The Prowl

Shovel

Supernova
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aEW_Z5Va5s">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aEW_Z5Va5s</a><!-- m -->

So you see him/her. The man/woman you are attracted to, but don't know very well. What do you do? Do you avoid this person at all costs? Do you look at them, smile, and hope they talk to you? Do you approach them, say "Hi" and start a random topic of conversation? Or perhaps you are more direct about your intentions?

For some reason, as of late I am interested in the topic of courting. So bluemoon, how do you let someone know that you are romantically/sexually attracted to them? What has worked for you? What hasn't?

just get to know them.
if theres chemistry then theres chemistry.

Being forceful is a no-no.

If I feel a connection, I tell the person that I like them. If I don't feel that connection or if I feel as though I can't get that person's attention to like me back, I keep my feelings to myself.

Hello Shovel,

I'd like to offer my two cents if I may. Being honest is a good foundation when trying to get to know someone. Your heart is a great guide in trying to establish a mutual sense of attraction. If it senses a connection, everything usually falls into place after that. I agree with Tathariel who said that, "Being forceful is a no-no." Some people are threatened by an assertive approach.

I believe Blaise Pascal said it best: The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.

Be golden.

I say, "Hey, I like you a lot. Wanna go out sometime and see if there's anything more to this than a crush?"

If they say yes, good on me.

If they say no, at least I won't waste my time waiting around.

I like to be blunt with these things. :3

Well thus far, it seems the most popular answer is sensing a connection or chemistry by getting to know someone better. And I strongly agree with such statements. But I am curious still about how other people go about doing such things. x3

How do you define a connection/chemistry?

And how do you go about getting to know someone better?

Ilovegoatse said:
I say, "Hey, I like you a lot. Wanna go out sometime and see if there's anything more to this than a crush?"

If they say yes, good on me.

If they say no, at least I won't waste my time waiting around.

I like to be blunt with these things. :3

I like your style. :D

Back
Top Bottom