Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LadyAthene's RP & Craving Index (Feel free to look but no posting here, please!)

LadyAthene

Supernova
LadyAthene's RP Index

I. Current Thread RPs
II. Current Cravings
III. Pairings I Want to RP Out
IV. Plot Ideas
V. Canons I Can Portray (With Pics)
VI. Canon Wish List [Meaning Canons I Want To Play Against] (With Pics)

II. Current Cravings

-Something (based off of) Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
-Something (based off of) Avatar: The Last Airbender
-OC (me) x Canon pairings
-Canon x Canon pairings
-Something (based off of) Rurouni Kenshin
-Something (based off of) Def Jam Vendetta
-Something (based off of) One Piece
-Something (based off of) Gundam Wing
-Something (based off of) Life Is Strange
-Something (based off of) Romeo x Juliet

III. Pairings I Want to RP Out

From Avatar: The Last Airbender:
Katara x Aang
Toph x OC

OC x Zuko (Idea)
OC x OC

From Gundam Wing:
Lucrezia Noin x Zechs Merquise/Milliardo Peacecraft
Lady Une x Treize Khushrenada
Relena Peacecraft x Heero Yuy

OC x Treize Khushrenada
OC x Zechs Merquise/Milliardo Peacecraft
OC x Chang Wufei
OC x Heero Yuy
OC x OC

From Katekyo Hitman Reborn!:
Chrome Dokuro x Mukuro Rokudo
Chrome Dokuro x Chikusa Kakimoto
Chrome Dokuro x Daemon Spade
Chrome Dokuro x Tsunayoshi Sawada

Adelheid Suzuki x Enma Kozato
Adelheid Suzuki x Hibari Kyoya

OC x Belphegor (Idea)
OC x Byakuran
OC x Hayato Gokudera
OC x Hibari Kyoya (Idea)
OC x Rasiel (Idea)
OC x Mukuro Rokudo
OC x Tsunayoshi Sawada
OC x Daemon Spade
OC x Squalo Superbi (Idea)
OC x Xanxus
OC x OC

From Life Is Strange:
Max x Chloe (One of the few FxF pairings I wouldn't honestly mind doing. I could be either woman.)

From One Piece:
Nico Robin x Monkey D. Luffy
Nico Robin x Zoro Roronoa
Tashigi x Smoker
Tashigi x Zoro Roronoa

OC x Portgas D. Ace
OC x Donquixote Doflamingo (Idea)
OC x Trafalgar Law
OC x Dracule Mihawk (Idea)
OC x Monkey D. Luffy
OC x Zoro Roronoa
OC x OC

From Romeo x Juliet:
Juliet x Romeo
OC x OC

From Rurouni Kenshin:
Kaoru Kamiya x Kenshin Himura

OC x Shinomori Aoshi
OC x Kenshin Himura
OC x Seta Sojiro

NOTE: Any canons that need to be aged up will be moved from their canon age to 15 to help comply with the site rules. And yes, bold is my preferred role.

IV. Plot Ideas

As with the pairings listed above, bold is my preferred role.

Flames of Passion (Zuko x OC)

Finally, the day Zuko dreaded the most arrived. Mai has left for good (whether through death, an illness, refusing to give him an heir, or simply growing out of love can be discussed). Of course, everyone in the castle learns about this -- including Iroh. Knowing that his nephew may actually go back to the dark path he finished leaving recently, he makes plans behind Zuko's back. He asks for some of the soldiers to look for a maiden and have them become Zuko's new, personal servant ASAP (Or, instead of a servant, a bodyguard could be used. Some sort of role that's subtle enough to not make Zuko think this was planned but simultaneously necessary.). That's where MC comes into play as they are the one chosen.

How Zuko reacts is up to you. He could put MC through trials and tests to see if she's truly worthy, or he could accept her with little to no questions asked. As time goes by, a bond begins forming between the two.

Since Zuko's father and Azula were both kept alive, they can be used as possible antagonists to add conflict.

Tags: Avatar: The Last Airbender, kidnapping, willing Master/slave, light bondage, angst, romance, (possibly) torture, (risk of) pregnancy
________
The Hawk vs. The Headhuntress (Dracule Mihawk x OC)

Ever since she started out on her journey, Headhuntress Aiya has traveled and had no qualms making a name for herself. In fact, she loves it, almost as much as she enjoys being able to kill all the Marines she has. Each new victim only fuels her on and seems to boost her ego. What happens when she finally gets in over her head and takes on someone who actually gives her a challenge?

Moreover, what happens when said person - who was bored for so long - finally finds a way to get rid of it after so long?

Tags: One Piece, BDSM, Master/slave, noncon, (eventual) consensual/romance, Domination, Collar/leash, Forced dress code, Forced orgasms, Orgasm control/denial, Violence (It does start out originally as them fighting so ... ), Uppity servant, (Risk of) pregnancy
_______

Many have called it a blessing and an equal amount have deemed it a curse. Now, years after Avatars Aang and Korra each took their turn to learn all four types of bending, the tradition continues to this date. However, it now comes with a price. Some believe this 'cost' was chosen by some odd form of divine intervention. Regardless, the condition hasn't changed since Korra finished her mission.

Now, each new Avatar must perform a pilgrimage and learn the other methods of bending. Each is born only with their natural element, much like how Aang was.

Of course, the task will be easier said than done as some things never change. People and their views are one, as not everyone still agrees with the concept of bending to begin with. Some deem it unnatural, a power that many tend to abuse or just use for themselves. So even though the idea of traveling to the other nations to learn the other methods of bending is simple, how will they surpass each new obstacle?

Tags: Avatar, Next generation, adventure, action scenes.
Notes: This will solely be a next gen type of RP. As such, only OCs will be used. I also left a lot of tags excluded because they can be negotiated upon. Noncon elements could easily be included as could many other kinks. However, not everything is set in stone. I'll merely provide things that will likely be included. Feel free to PM me to talk over things you want to include or avoid though.
________
Varia's New Healer (Squalo Superbi x OC)

Squalo Superbi has been with a fake, illusionary heart since the end of the series, after his fight against the Vindice. Marmon has been the only thing keeping him alive so far. But how long can he continue to breath without having to pay the greedy Arcobaleno? Luckily, a woman who has Sun Flames and uses them solely for healing has been heard of around Italy. Will Squalo be able to swallow his pride and ask for this woman to help her? Will he want her to leave afterward? If not, what does he want?

Tags: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Squalo Superbi, close calls with Death (optional)
Notes: I've had this idea in my head for a hell of a while. While the OC doesn't have to be a daughter of Tyr [the former Sword Emperor], it would make an interesting twist if that was her identity. However, it can be negotiated with. With Squalo being one of the more aggressive members of Varia, it allows for possible "claiming" of MC and thus keeping her in Varia's base. But as with most other plots listed, ideas can be brought up and negotiated with as can kinks.
________
A New Carnivore For Hibari (Hibari Kyoya x OC)

A few years have passed since Tsuna officially became the Juudaime. During that time, few people if any have given Hibari a run for his money as it were. Things change, however, as
he gets a knock on his door one day from the police. They're here for something no one would have expected. A prisoner which has made too much trouble in the prison (MC) is finally being handed over to Hibari. The police heard from Namimori that he was the best Disciplinary enforcer they'd had in years. With no one else to turn to, they ask Hibari to keep MC in his place, offering him money for his trouble and efforts. How will the two get along?

Tags: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Hibari Kyoya, Discipline, Fight scenes (The two will probably have struggles with one another at first), Dominant vs. Dominant conflicts, Uppity character (mainly MC), Power struggles, Romance (eventual)
Notes: I included 'Discipline' because there probably will need to be some house rules for MC to follow. It is his place she's going to be living in after all. It just makes sense. Feel free to talk about other ideas/kinks to include in a PM about this.
________

V. Canons I Can Portray (With pics)

This a more immediate list of people I'm in the mood to play as. This will hold true for the next post with people/canons I want to be against. As this will likely change in some form or fashion, it's probably going to change or have names/faces added. So if you don't see anyone you like one day, try back in a few. You may find others here. And without anymore ado, the list.

From Final Fantasy Series:
Lady Yuna (FFX & FFX-2)

From Fire Emblem Series:
Lucia

From Gundam Wing:
Lucrezia Noin

Belphegor, Chrome Dokuro, Hibari Kyoya, Tsunayoshi Sawada, Squalo Superbi, Adelheid Suzuki

From Naruto:
Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hidan, Hinata Hyuuga (Be warned you will have to really convince me to play her. I get asked all the time and .. ugh. It gets repetitive after a while.), Kimimaru, Konan, Anko Mitarashi, Sai, Tayuya, Temari, Tenten, Sasuke Uchiha, Ino Yamanaka, Kurenai Yuhi

From One Piece:
Nico Robin, Tashigi

From Romeo x Juliet:
Juliet

From Rurouni Kenshin:
Kaoru Kamiya, Himura Kenshin

From Yu-gi-oh GX:
Asuka Tenjouin (There are so many opportunities to put her against canons [especially Judai or Ryo, be it Hell Kaiser or normal Ryo] That being said, you will really have to convince me to put her against an OC. Sorry.)

From Yu-gi-oh Arc-V:
Masumi Kotsu

VI. Canon Wish List [Meaning Canons I Want To Play Against] (With pics)

This is an opposite of the last post. This is a list of people I want to play against. A lot of these will likely be OC x canon [you] pairings unless they were already paired up with another canon. Feel free to talk with me about any of these. I'm more than willing to talk/negotiate.

From Fire Emblem Series:
Ike, Reyson, Rhys, Shinon, Soren, Sothe, Volke, Zihark

From Gundam Wing:
Treize Khushrenada, Zechs Merquise/Milliardo Peacecraft, Chang Wufei, Heero Yuy

Basil, Belphegor, Byakuran, Dino, Hayato Gokudera, Jager, Chikusa Kakimoto, Enma Kozato, Hibari Kyoya, Rasiel, Mukuro Rokudo, Tsunayoshi Sawada, Daemon Spade, Squalo Superbi, Xanxus, Takeshi Yamamoto

From Naruto:
Gaara, Haku, Kakashi Hatake, Hidan, Suigetsu Hozuki, Neji Hyuuga, Kimimaru, Shikamaru Nara, Pein, Sai, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Kabuto Yakushi

From One Piece:
Portgas D. Ace, Donquixote Doflamingo, Trafalgar Law, Dracule Mihawk, Luffy D. Monkey, Zoro Roronoa

From Romeo x Juliet:
Romeo

From Rurouni Kenshin:
Shinomori Aoshi, Himura Kenshin, Seta Sojiro

From Yu-gi-oh!
Ryo Bakura (Yami or non), Marik Ishtar (Yami or non), Seto Kaiba (Past or present), Mokuba Kaiba (Will need to be aged a bit)

From Yu-gi-oh GX:
Johan Anderson, Ryo Marufuji/Kaiser Ryo, Judai Yuki

From Yu-gi-oh 5Ds:
Jack Atlas, Yusei Fudo, Crow Hogan, Kyosuke Kiryu/Kalin Kessler

From Yu-gi-oh Arc-V:
Reiji Akaba, Reira Akaba (Will definitely need to be aged up), Shun Kurosaki, Yuya Sakaki

Back
Top Bottom