Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Shoguns and Samurai! (Major Mario x Iridium248)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh don't worry my dear," Kyung replied as he continued to tease and press his throbbing, aching cock against Saeko's wet folds. "I have every intention of making you all mine!"

Saeko had passed the point of no return, but she would be kidding herself if she thought that there was a point of return in the first place! Her arched back, her rolling hips, her whispers and moans... Kyung was going to devour her like the old lecher he was, and so without any further hesitation the withered man aligned himself properly and slid inside Saeko in one smooth, fluid motion of his hips. Only when the wet 'schlaahp' of Kyung's hips hit Saeko's wonderful asscheeks would any of them realize just how deep the old man was. Everything that he had to offer Saeko was nestled delightfully between her silken folds in less than a second, the plump head of his cock tapping against her cervix with nearly one inch more to go, Kyung's plump, filled balls dangling against the curve of Saeko's shapely bottom... For the old man it was pure heaven- better than any other whore he had and more pleasurable than any opium he tasted. He was going to enjoy this!~

"Haaa... Mhmm! So wet, eh? Gods, you're so tight too! What a naughty little slut you are!" Kyung cackled. He reached over to the base of Saeko's neck and curled his fingers around one of her raven-colored locks to grab it. When the time came he would pull just enough to make things interesting, but for the moment he was content with his deep-rooted position. "Mhmm... Ooh, this is good...!"

And from there, Kyung began to move. He wasn't as 'gentle' as the blacksmith, he wasn't as sensual as those ghosts, but he was stiff, hot and thorough, and oh-so-eager to plow through Saeko's yearning pussy until it was stretched, aching and molded to the shape of his cock. He pulled out, cupped Saeko's ass with his free hand, then shoved himself back in with his balls slapping against her ass as he did so. In and out he slid- that thick, veiny masterpiece growing ever thicker and sturdier as time passed until he was as hard as a diamond, and it was all for Saeko's pleasure- or rather, it was all for Kyung's pleasure, and Saeko just had to bear it. Kyung wasn't treating her like some lady or a buxom woman; he was treating her the way she always wanted to be treated, the way her heart and sinful core desired it to be: like an object good only for hot, feverish sex!

As if Kyung was realizing this as well, he put a little more effort into his thrusts and managed to shove himself deep enough inside Saeko to slam against her cervix- and to knock a few items off of his desk in that same stroke! He was being rough and dominating on purpose; he wanted to hear this little Saeko-chan mewl for him!

So hard - So *hot* inside her - Saeko's resistance dissolved into a gasp, as she was pinned to the table...Deliciously vulnerable for the span of a moment, before-

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh~!!!"

Her body bucked, as the old lecher's cock sank into her - Thrusting deep, so sinfully deep, her luscious form quavered...Recoiling against him, her mewl of delight purring from her lips-! "O-h-h-h-h ~ <3" she moaned, out loud...The heady, husky sound mingling with the hard fap of flesh-on-flesh-! She could feel every inch throbbing inside her - Spreading her tight tight folds, splitting her...

Her high, wordless shriek wrenched from her lips, as the lovely brunette convulsed...Writhing beneath him, the hard slap of his balls against her plush behind echoing in her ears-! Kyung knew how to treat her *just right*...Every stroke going so deep, so relentless, his cock only growing harder, hotter-

Saeko's swaying braids made the perfect reins, to guide the pace of the fucking...Her deep green eyes going wide, a yelp of mingled ecstasy and disbelief slurring from her lips - She could feel his cock battering against her cervix, fighting it's way into the very core of her being-!

If he cums inside ~ Will I have the old pervert's *child*~?

The wicked thought brought a flush to her cheeks, her nails digging into the desk for support...Each as his cock rammed into her again and again, the desk rocking beneath Saeko - Enough to overwhelm a normal woman, to reduce her into drooling ecstasy-! It would've been so easy to succumb - so easy to give in to the rhythm - except...

"I - haaaa, haaa - I won't lose ~ <3" Saeko mewled, writhing in his grasp - "I won't...I won't give up~"

She bit her lip to fight down her moan, her head pulled back - The look in her eyes hot enough to melt an iceberg-!

"N, not until - Not until my Lord feels good too ~ <3"

Her lovely features contorted in *very* anguished pleasure...Her creamy thighs tensing, plush ass upturned - Her breathless "Oooohhhh~!!" slurring from her silky throat, as he hammered into her-! "Nnnnn, s, so - So please...Please ravage Saeko-chan more ~ Please give Saeko-chan all your love~! <3"

Mhm! What a lewd, depraved thought that was; imagining Saeko bearing this old pervert's child! Given how much cum Kyung gave Saeko before when she tended to his cock with her plump lips, it seemed a given that she would become pregnant by this lecher. If not, then surely she was already pregnant from that blacksmith, that tentacle monster of a Gazer, the ghosts or perhaps one of the local patrons? Each resounding fap and schlap of the old man's cock sliding deep inside Saeko's pussy would only further these thoughts- in theory of course; Saeko was quite the crafty minx after all! She would, however, be reminded with extraordinary detail how big, how thick and how hot Kyung's cock was, especially when it was passing through her quivering folds!

"Oh, but do I cum first? Huhuhu, no I do not! Hhnng- Y-you're the lady here," Kyung purred with a great and diabolical, lecherous undertone. He reached down and slapped Saeko's curvaceous asscheeks with the flat of his hand before anchoring himself nice and tight against her body. "Heheheh... You do make me feel good, little Saeko-chan... As my guest, you cum first and I'll reward you handsomely!"

The old man's cock was truly a marvelous thing. It really seemed to want to get past the woman's cervix and to claim her womb as its own personal fuckspace. Slap after slap echoed throughout the room as the old man's hefty balls pressed against Saeko's arse with sinful results- bulging and pulsing with plenty of thick, creamy seed that was all for Saeko's enjoyment. So deep, so hard... And so slick! Kyung was cackling away at how wonderful this feeling coursing through his body was- he had to hold himself back from cumming right away, for this Saeko was a cut above any other girl he ever had in his entire life! It was as if her pussy, her very body was carved out and fitted just for his own withered form.~

"Ah, but why stop there?" For a brief moment the old lecher paused in his ministrations and loomed over to rest his lips against Saeko's ear. His hot, ragged breath washed over her along with his musk, almost as if it was dripping from his lips. Gods, that husky look in her eyes was driving him insane! "You. You I like. Why don't you stay awhile, stay forever... and be my pet? My personal concubine? Hoouah...!~"

And with that said, the old man picked up the pace again! Kyung pistoned his hips against Saeko's own as his hands went back to her brunette locks and tugged on them like the reins they appeared to be. This wasn't love-making, this was just hard rutting, a wondrous fucking that would- if Kyung had his way- forever be seared into Saeko's memory!

He was relentless - Each stroke making her body judder, claiming her so *perfectly*~! When his hand came down on her ass, the juicy smack made Saeko's plush behind quaver...the lovely kunoichi driven to her knees, her wordless moans - pants - pleas - echoing in her ears-! His cock - It was incredible, filling her so perfectly...Grinding against her tight, tight folds, the wet filthy sounds coming faster, faster...the old pervert cackling into her ear...

-At his offer, Saeko gasped...Her head lolling back, just a little...Her toes curling just so - She couldn't take it any more-!

"I'll - unnnnnghhhh - I'll stay ~ I'll stay - I'll...aannnhhh~...stay with you forever~!!!" the heady little shriek that pulsed from her lips...the way her body squirmed and writhed and juddered, as his cock pounded into the very core of her being, over and over again - his heavy balls drawing up, the old lecher's hands roaming over every inch of her, his words drooling into her ear...

It was too much! Her self-control crumbled, her lovely features contorting in a mask of very pleasured anguish-

I want...I want to be all *his* - I want...I want to bear his *child*-

"L, Lord - Lord Kyung Song ~ P, please...Please marry me~! Please - make Saeko-chan your bride~!"

Saeko's eyes rolled back in her head, a final thrust finding her womb...Her vision shading to grey - then to white - her sleek flanks heaving...Nails biting into her palms-

...As she *came.*

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhh - AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~!!! <3"

The dam had broken...And she was screaming, shaking, laughing - and she wasn't sure she could take it! Pleasure enveloped her entire being - All-consuming, urgent - her midnight braids playing about her, every moment so vividly captured...Her back curving in a Greek arch, as Saeko screamed - Her lungs burning with the need for air - cumming so *hard* threads of blackness shot through senses - every moment so sensual, so pleasurable, the sound of her heart beating hammering like overpowering thunder in her ears, her body tensing from all the sensations pulsing through her-!

Lord Kyung Song ~ My *love*~! <3

"G-gaaack! Hoooah! That's what I want to hear, little Saeko-chan!" Kyung roared. He pulled her hair like a tight leash and forced her hips to slap hard against his crotch, thus allowing the very tip of his cock to shove past the final obstacle... Saeko's lovely, fertile womb! "Eh? Marria- Oh fuuuck!"

Bless the old man's black, withered heart, he couldn't help himself from losing all control once Saeko's orgasm ripped through his private study. It was as if days, no, years of pent-up energy was released when this woman shuddered, shook, convulsed and moaned- no, screamed in pure, undiluted pleasure! Kyung clenched his teeth and nearly collapsed- he had to use Saeko for support as his old body fell upon her backside. His cock twitched and nearly exploded in the literal sense as a tsunami of thick, creamy cum shot out from the tip and slammed into the back of Saeko's womb. His cum was so hot, so milky and irresistible... It was a wonder how any of his other girls weren't clawing each others' eyes out to get a taste of it! But, oh, it was all for Saeko tonight, and given how much he was giving her, she should feel nothing but pride and appreciation.

Once Kyung was finally finished with Saeko- or rather, when he was finished filling up her womb and pussy to capacity, he let loose a few ragged gasps and pants before raising an eyebrow and cocking his crazed, lecherous grin again.

"Marry you, eh? Eeh..." Kyung chuckled and released his hold on Saeko's hips and hair only to reach over and cup her chin. He gave her a wet, sloppy kiss before pulling her back and growling, "That sounds lovely... Yes, you'll be my bride... my own personal whore- and you'll give me a son too...!"

Her life, from that point on, would most likely be sealed. If she so chose to give into the intoxication that came from being near such a disgusting, lecherous old man with the best cock she had ever tasted by far, it was unlikely that she would escape his clutches or his influence. But being tied to the old bastard surely wouldn't be a bad thing at all for Saeko. Without a doubt she would be properly cared for- highly praised by all of Kyung's men until the night came and she was thrown into the pits of lust and delightful debauchery again and again. By all means, it would be a fine life for someone as hedonistic as her.~

And yet, if Saeko listened to that nagging voice in the back of her head that reminded her of her task, she might just notice a glimmering letter opener on the desk in front of her. It was a pitiful thing fit for, well, opening letters, but in the right hands its sharpness would be enough to end a life before the poor bastard had time to scream. There were other methods of elimination of course- grabbing the Kyung's head and slamming it down upon the desk with deadly force, choking him to death, tossing him off the balcony and into the hedonistic crowd below, or, if Saeko so wished, she could take on the part of a succubus and fuck the life out of him.

The choice was hers to make!

Flat on her chest, her lissome legs splayed - cum dribbling down her inner thighs, pooling serenely beneath her - a heady "Uuuuuuuu~" of husky bliss slurred from Saeko's lips...Only belatedly wondering if it was a bad thing - But utterly lost in the ecstasy of the moment, her chest rising and falling s-l-o-w-l-y as she lay there...A slack smile on her lovely features-! She'd been *thoroughly* fucked - so fucked all she could do was try and remember how to breathe...Crisp midnight tresses glistening with beads of sweaty, a shivery sigh thrumming from the very core of her being-!

Her mission...

She couldn't decide. She really couldn't.

The feel of that hot surge inside her - Pumping, pulsing, filling her with his seed - it'd blasted her world away, turned everything to white...So much of it, pulsing right into the lovely kunoichi's womb! If she *was* pregnant, she'd be absolutely truthful when she said that Lord Kyung Song's bastard was her love-child...Given how thoroughly she'd enjoyed the making-!

The satisfaction of a mission well done, on one hand - A life of pleasure, on the other...The lovely kunoichi wanted *both*. Her keen - but hazy! - gaze lingered on the letter opener, as gnarled fingers cupped her chin, turning her head...

As their lips locked - In a lewd, lecherous kiss ~ Saeko moaned, out loud...A delicious shudder racing through her, her tongue coiling against his with a wet schlllttt as the kunoichi squirmed in his grasp-! Her will to complete the assassination was fading, by the moment...Did she even *want* to do it~?

Maybe... Saeko thought, dimly - Still coming down from her high...A heady light in her lovely eyes! Maybe...If he can survive a night with me...

That was it-! If the old pervert could survive one night with her...She'd submit to him completely! If not, she'd have completed her mission-!

Either way...She'd let fate decide-!

Though Saeko was now on cloud nine and shivering from all the pleasure coursing through her veins, she wouldn't have much time to rest. She had made her choice to stay with Kyung, and so she would have to reap what she sowed. Yet that wasn't a bad thing at all- the old lecher was plenty fun to be around, provided the best sinful pleasure and would now become Saeko's husband and mate. Once the old man was finished pumping the woman full of sperm and ogling her disgraced form he would bend down to give her a sloppy, possessive kiss upon her cheek before letting his breath wash over her neck.

"Hehehe... Oh, there'll be little time to rest. I'll send some people up to get you all cleaned up for tonight... Or, shoot, is it already nighttime?" Kyung chuckled and rubbed his rough white beard. "No matter- I'll be back in an hour. Though this time, you'll show me just how grateful you are... Yes yes, I'd want you to be in charge!"

Leaving Saeko with that bit of information- that she might be the one to take control of the next session- Kyung made his way out of the room to attend to some other duties. Despite feeling winded from all the hot, sensual fucking, the old lecher felt wonderful to know that he had such a dedicated, beloved new toy to play with. He would spend some time getting cleaned up before donning a rich kimono- all the while Saeko would be tended to once again by those sultry maidens who helped her out after that lovely orgy from before. They didn't hesitate to lather her up with kisses, praises and other hedonistic coos- somehow managing to get her all clean and 'pure' again yet leaving her in a state of arousal.

After all, these girls had tried so hard to get into Kyung's pants and his bed, so they looked at Saeko as if she was some kind of goddess! She certainly had the looks for it!~

------

Once preparations were all set for the second, definitive session Saeko would be led to Kyung's lavish bedroom. There she would see Kyung Song lounging about on his plush bed laden with red velvet and gold trim and surrounded by sweet-smelling incense. Exquisite furniture would great Saeko, carved from the finest of materials while a large bowl of fruit sat upon a nearby table for her and the pudgy old bastard to enjoy. Ah, but who cared about those sort of things when the grizzled old lecher was there on the bed waiting for Saeko to take the initiative? This was her final trial- to last the night with him and to see if he could do the same, for if the old man died while suffering the throes of passion, Saeko would come out satisfied, her mission completed and perhaps a little more powerful because of it all!

"Oooh, there you are Saeko-chan," Kyung cooed. He sat up in bed to get a good look at the woman. "What's that you're wearing? You'll have to come closer... My eyes aren't that good anymore," he joked in that lusty tone of his.

A soft giggle purred from Saeko's lips, as she emerged from the shadows - "As my Lord wishes~" she purred, her curvy hips rolling s-l-o-w-l-y...Her lovely features half-obscured by a oni mask - canted up and to the side, of course, so he could get a *good* look at her!

Her costume was a unique one - A figure-hugging body stocking, so tight, so sheer, it clung to her full curves like a glove...With lacy fishnets sheathing her slender but strong arms, her lissome legs...Hair done up in a tight ponytail, her stiletto heels tapping lightly against the ground underfoot as she paced towards the bed with a sinuous grace-!

A decorous sigh pulsed from her silky throat, as she drew closer, closer...Empty scabbards at her waist and back, criss-crossing in just the right way! She'd come to Lord Kyung-Song's bed dressed as what she really was, for the first time...A kunoichi! It was almost surprising how easy it'd been to assemble the outfit...Apparently, someone like that was very, *very* popular in naughty fantasies-

And oh, if only they knew-!

She preened, letting him get a good, good look at her...Letting him enjoy every moment, as she sauntered over to the bed-! And Saeko didn't stop there...The springs creaking, as she crawled onto it - Her shapely ass swaying, her full bosom arching against her sinfully tight costume...Not dull and concealing, the way a *real* kunoichi's outfit would be - But a tight, sinful red, with a glossy sheen that told of cherry-red leather or latex-!

"Kunoichi Saeko-chan is here~" she purred, favoring with a slow wink - prowling forward on all fours, with a feline grace! Her voice became low, husky, serious - "My Lord, no man can survive taking a kunoichi to his bed...Unless he can tame her, body and soul~! <3"

Her gaze met his, holding it...

"Are you ready, my Lord~?" Saeko breathed, low and sweet - "...Are you ready to tame Saeko-chan...Make her your woman, body and soul?"

Saeko was such a ravishing creature, and with that tight, figure-hugging ensemble that she was wearing, it was a wonder how Kyung didn't leap forward and claim her again right then and there. He was the lord of the castle, the head honcho of this fine establishment- he had to show some restraint and allow Saeko to come to him! And oh, what a sight that was to delight in. Saeko's curvaceous form, bundled up in fishnets, that menacing oni-mask (which actually had great meaning to Kyung, being that it was in the image of the oni he made a pact with~) and those long, slender and lissome legs... It was as if Saeko was wrapped up as a present for the lord, and that wasn't a problem at all. Oh yes, Kyung was going to have so much fun unwrapping this sultry gift- and he hoped that she would enjoy round two of his own 'gift', the very same that brought the woman to such powerful orgasms!

"Eheheheh," Kyung cackled like the old lecher he was. "I've faced down more than my fair share of kunoichis... But none of them have come close to one like you, Saeko-chan. Oh... What a shame this is!" The old man's hands rested upon that tight, second-skin red latex as if this was the most interesting thing of the night before he reached back to Saeko's perfect face to cup her cheeks in those old, wrinkled hands of his. "I'm going to destroy this outfit just to tame you, Saeko-chan. When I'm done with you, oooh... heheheh, that lovely body of yours will be so, so filthy!"

His voice dripped to a low, dangerous growl as the old man went to pull Saeko towards him.

"You're already my woman, Saeko-chan. Tonight, you're my top concubine, and I intend to make you scream my name over and over again."

And with that, that wonderful, typical male strength came into play once it was boosted by lust and depravity- Kyung pulled Saeko down against his body and kissed her hard and passionately on the lips. There was no room for second-thoughts or resistance here. Those succulent elderly lips would be hungry for the plump lips of his newest concubine, but nowhere near as ravenous as his tongue. With no shame whatsoever, the older man pushed his tongue past Saeko's lips, squeezed past her teeth and went right for her own tongue in a crushing show of power and depravity. As this went on, the man's grabby hands would descend Saeko's form to nip and pick at her breasts before settling down on those wondrous, ample asscheeks that were practically crying to be freed.

Without wasting any time, Kyung went to work on those orbs. His fingers dug into the cherry-red latex of her outfit as if he was trying desperately to get to the creamy skin beneath- And in fact, in due time this would actually happen. After enough groping and hard squeezing the latex would give way just enough to provide Kyung with some of that silky-smooth skin to begin getting drunk on. Like a baker with fresh dough the old man would knead Saeko's ass- voraciously so- as he sloppily made out with her!

"Mmmmnnn~!!! <3"

And Lord Kyung-Song didn't disappoint-! Pulled down on top of him, Saeko's low gasp was smothered by his hungry kiss...A kiss she met, her neck arching, her moan thrumming from the very core of her being - Her nipples so hard against her skintight ninja-suit, the lovely kunoichi's eyes half-closing as her tongue yielded to his...Slender but strong arms wrapping around his neck, as if she meant to devour her lecherous old lover...

-Either her lover for the night or for the rest of her life...She'd leave it to the Goddess Benten to decide-!

Her answering mewl echoed in her ears - "Nnnnn, love you ~ <3 - *Love* you, my Lord~" she was panting out, between hungry kisses...Her body so *hot* for him, her midnight hair caressing her cheeks-! For the first time, she didn't have to hold back - Didn't have to restrain herself...He wanted all she could give him, and all the more-!

Her heady thoughts were lost in the lusty kiss...A man old enough to be her grandfather swapping spit with the voluptuous kunoichi! At a distance, it might've looked like she was being assaulted...But no such luck! From the way she writhed in his grasp, the way she clung to him, the little whimpers and mewls she made - Saeko was oh-so-willing-!

"Nnnnn-!" she cooed, as his thick fingers closed on her breasts...Groping at them, squeezing them right through her costume - Then sliding down her smooth flanks, cupping the plush globes of her ass-! "Haaa, haaaa - Lord Kyung ~ <3" Saeko purred, "You're the only man for me ~ Saeko-chan loves you...With allll her heart - Oooohhhhh~!!!"

Her words were smothered by the wet schlllappp as his mouth dove in for more...His fingers pressing divots into her heart-shaped rump, the latex squeaking beneath his touch! But his nails were making it stretch like taffy, making the fabric tear - revealing tempting glimpses of the creamy skin below-!

"Haaa, haaa, yesssss ~ <3" As Saeko came up for air between kisses - Draped atop him, her slim fingers slid down to rub against his twitching cock! Her gaze locked with his, the heady look of feverish lust in her eyes hot enough to melt an iceberg-! His top concubine...What an honor-! The only thing better would be being his wife...But no, she'd already chosen to let the Fates decide-!

"M, make Saeko-chan dirty ~ <3" she whispered, oh-so-sweetly...Nuzzling up against him, purring - Mingling with her moans-! "Make her mind and soul dirty...My love-!"

Yes, she'd let herself love him fully...And if he survived, her heart would be *allllll* his-!

How unfitting for a shogun that he would suffer from that damnable emotion creeping into his soul... Love! No no, Kyung was lovesick, or rather, there was some strange, twisted version of lust that was doing more than cripple his inhibitions; whatever it was, it tore down all rational thought and gave him the idea that Saeko would make the perfect wife, and he had just met her! But his word was final and Kyung wanted to make this concubine into his wife... All that he had to do at this moment, however, was to make sure that she knew just who was in charge, that she would be treated to nights like this... every day of her life if she behaved like a good girl! Oh yes, Kyung was going to treat this concubine right and give her the fuck of her life!~

He didn't object to the woman's slim fingers rubbing against his cock, but it did make Kyung pay more attention to his situation. Yes, he was wearing his fine clothes at the time; an elegantly-designed kimono as if he really was the lord of this entire province. It took some time and effort- and a steel will, for Kyung loved kissing Saeko's plump, succulent lips and grasping at her ass- but eventually the old crusty bastard would get that kimono off along with a few other garments until he was as nude as the day he was born. And as Saeko hoped for, he would be so painfully hard and twitching for her touch. Thick but not grotesquely so, once again the old man's cock was a marvel. Ah, but Saeko wasn't here to appreciate from a distance it like fine art...

"Hehehe... I love you too, my darling little Saeko-chan. Kyung's gonna make the perfect wife outta you..." He paused as he reached for the woman's shoulders. Instead of just shoving her to the side, pinning her beneath him and going to town in what he knew was her hot, moist sex, an idea came to him. "Oooh, hehehe! Would my darling little Saeko-chan like to go for a riiiide?~"

How it was possible for an old bastard to purr and be playful was anyone's guess, but with a dick that magnificent, well, one could only guess. Surely Kyung was suggesting that Saeko took the lead here, that she get up a little to spread herself for the man's cock before coming down upon it for a ride. If she declined the offer, Kyung wouldn't hold it against her. Nosirebob, but he would 'pound' and 'thrust' her into submission soon enough!

"Haa, haaaa..." Saeko was panting, her cheeks flushed as his lips unclenched from hers, as she came up for air...A hazy, heady gleam to her eyes - Her lips curving into a slow smile at his offer~!

"Yessssss~" she purred - Her hands resting on his shoulders, as she pushed him back to the bed... "Yes - My love~!"

Her ponytail swayed, her stockings deliciously rent - Her tight, tight bodysuit ripped, as she eased herself onto him...That plush ass upturned, her hands sliding against his gut, his chest, as she crawled forward - A little "Nnnnnn~" teased from her lips, as that latex-sheathed bosom slid against him - Her nipples already *so* hard, through the skintight material-!

And then she was straddling him, her lips parted...Her breath coming in harsh, heady gasps-

She loved him more than she'd *ever* loved anyone...But most of all, she loved that thick, twitching cock, hot and hungry for her! Her slim fingers gripped the very base of it, her tongue curving over her lips as she positioned herself just so, rising up...Her thighs draped over his legs, guiding the bulbous cockhead to the smooth join between her creamy thighs-

"L, Lord Kyung-Song...My lord - My love...Please..."

Her voice was low, heady, husky now - Her eyes half-lidded beneath long, long lashes-

"Please take...All of Saeko-chan - Nnnnnnnghhhhh~!!!"

Her head lolled back, as she sank down...Her gasp pulsing from her lips, the schlllttt of penetration echoing in her ears! Saeko's lovely features contorted, in bliss...Biting her lip as she felt it go in, that meaty cock sinking into her - fucking into her - inch by slow, veiny, meaty inch-

...Impaling *all* of her, all the way to the molten core of her being!

"S-so hard...So thick - a, amazing~" she panted, dizzily - A lesser woman would've already been overcome! For one heady moment, she drew herself up, looking right into the perverted lord's eyes...

And then she leaned forward, and kissed him. Slow. Tender. Hungry. She let all that pent-up lust, that foul affection, that love course across the warm, warm channel...Holding it for as long as she could, before she drew back - Her cheeks flushed with heat, a sweet, heady smile on her lips!

"I love you," she whispered. "Forever."

And then Saeko's hips began to move, her body rising and falling, rising and falling - Her first moans pulsing from her lips, as the schlllt-schlllt-schllltt rhythm of penetration echoed in her ears...His cock sinking into her tight, tight folds, going so deep - *so* deep, she couldn't resist! Bliss surged through her, spurring her on, making her ride him all the faster, all the harder-

She wouldn't miss a moment of this. Her target, her love...She wanted to kill him! She wanted to conquer him! She wanted to bear him a son! All those desires swirled in Saeko's mind, a piquant wave of desire...Giving all that she was to him!

Either way - It was the moment of truth!

(( Again, my most sincere apologies for keeping you waiting! ))

The old bastard of a shogun, Kyung, looked up at Saeko with hungry eyes as she made the trip down upon his magnificent cock. Growling and cooing like a dog being given a treat, Kyung fell back to the sheets and momentarily became the submissive partner. Though Saeko had taken his cock before, seeing her do so again and willingly at that- not to mention so passionately too- made the old man very hot, aroused and intrigued beyond belief. His cock parted her lucious folds without any effort and hilted inside her so comfortably so that it seemed like the two souls were destined to be conjoined in such a way, like yin and yang. Once Kyung was sure that the thick head of his cock was kissing the entrance to Saeko's womb, he propped himself up and started to speak only to be cut off by Saeko ravenous kiss- and suffice to say that was the moment where Kyung knew with absolute certainty that this was indeed the woman he wanted as his wife!

"Mmnh!" Once the kiss was ended and Saeko's confession laid heavy on the air like the stench of lust and sex, Kyung reached up to cup the woman's chin. "Haa! Oh Saeko-chan... I love you too! Now... Let's you and I... hnngg... get to work!"

From there, the two would become equal partners, though it was clear that Saeko would be at a clear advantage. Kyung's hands explored Saeko's curves and breasts while the latter bounced atop his lap and sucked in his cock with such sinful noises punctuating the night. Grunting, moaning and laughing, the old bastard would angle his hips against Saeko's own; sometimes thrusting up, sometimes reaching out for Saeko's hips to slam her down upon him. For the most part, however, Kyung was content with letting the woman of his most erotic dreams take advantage of him, and so he supported her body by the hips as the two straight-up fucked with passionate abandon!

Unbeknowest to him, this may as well be Kyung's final moment here on Earth. Though that vague thought wouldn't dare cross Kyung's mind then, he would nevertheless be spurned on by a strong desire to pleasure Saeko and himself, to make sure that she would never desire another man. His withered, wrinkled hands fell from the curvaceous woman's hips and slid down to her buttocks- those two wonderful, succulent asscheeks- only to grab ahold of them once more, but this time in a sickly-sweet sort of fashion. Yes, though Kyung approached Saeko's ass with the same fervor of a baker kneading dough- frenzious, firm and thorough- he made sure to inject a few rubs, pinches and soothing squeezes here and there. Kyung wanted Saeko to savor this moment as well, after all!

((Ooof, I've been gone forever! Well, we should be finishing shortly, at any rate!))

"Aaaahhh, aaahhh, AAAHHHH-!!!"

The heady, breathless cries pulsed from Saeko's lips, mingling with her moans - and Lord Kyung's grunts and cackles, as she rode him! The air shimmered with heat, the lovely kunoichi tested to her very limit...And loving every moment of it! There were no words between them, now - as those hands roamed her luscious form, groping, kneading...As her hips rolled, her body bucking atop him!

She'd never met a man - Or monster! - who'd made her feel this good...And certainly, she'd never met one she was so eager to please~! Her kunoichi costume became increasingly tattered, the fap of flesh-on-flesh echoing in the chamber, as thick fingers closed on her perfect ass, kneading the shapely flesh...Her toes curling just so, her hands splayed against Lord Kyung's chest, her head lolling back as her hips bucked in time to each stroke!

Tiny hearts appeared in Saeko's pupils - Her breath coming in heady gasps, her mewls of "Oh, oh, oh~!" and her moans of barely-contained pleasure thrumming from the very core of her being! Her midnight tresses swayed, as she rode him...Lord Kyung's powerful strokes wringing a heady, perverted excitement surging through her entire form.

Not much longer, now - She could feel her vision darken, a thin trickle of drool sliding down her chin...A husky "Nnnnn~!" teased from deep within, as she bit down on her lip! A normal woman would've already succumbed to the marathon fucking - Would already have yielded to the pleasure - and it was taking all of Saeko's training to hold on just a little more-!

And now, she knew why - She wanted them both to feel good, to, to...

"Haaaaa, haaaa - Lord Kyung-Song...My love~" Saeko panted, her legs winding around him, her creamy thighs squeezing down on his sides-! "Let's...Let's cum together ~ Please cum with Saeko-chan...Please make this kunoichi's heart yours-!"

Wasted words, for sure - Her heart was already his! But win or lose...Whether he survived the next few moments, or whether Saeko yielded to her new Lord...She'd given it no less than her all!

Her loyalty demanded that she complete her mission...But her maiden's heart told her she'd found her true love! And for the first time...Saeko had no idea which would triumph!

The old man was straining beneath Saeko, and how could he not- how could anyone not for that matter? The kunoichi was like a succulent succubus atop a man on the last legs of his life! But Kyung had plenty of life in him, it seemed, and he was going to go all out on the kunoichi. He moaned and groaned underneath her as he continued to shimmy his hips and buck them up against Saeko's own whenever she sought to slide down upon him and swallow his cock up to the base. His full, heavy balls smacked against the woman's ass with a vengeance even as his calloused, wrinkled fingers wrung their way into Saeko's supple flesh and held onto her ass as if it truly belonged to him and him alone. But even the moaning and groaning and subtle kneading noises were drowned out by the delightfully lewd and sopping-wet 'schlicks', 'schlaaps' and 'faps' that erupted from Saeko's tight pussy as it rode Kyung's long, thick cock.

"Hnnnnnggg! Y-you're so good... such a slutty minx... I'll be sure to..." Kyung seized up and cut himself off as a spasm of pleasure shot through his spine and forced his hips up. The head of his cock slammed against Saeko's cervix once, twice, and then three times in quick succession before the old man got back into the swing of things with a ragged pant. "Y-you're already mine... in heart, body and soul- all that's left is to... to fill your womb with as much of my cum as you can carry!"

The old lord could see darkness creeping at the edges of his sight, but he paid it no mind. He reached over with his hands to grasp Saeko's wrists and, with all the strength worthy of an old warlord, he began to pull the woman deeper upon him as he bucked his hips against her bounces. Kyung's cock was twitching and pulsating like crazy whilst, surprisingly, growing ever larger by the second. A tsunami of cum was building up within his balls and the walls keeping it back were weakening with every ragged thrust, every haughty moan and every single slutty sound that echoed throughout the room. Covered in sweat and his lap soiled with Saeko's love juices, Kyung looked as depraved as he was close to death. He grinned, reached up and brought the lovely kunoichi down to his lips where he wasted no time in giving her a passionate, if not debaucherous, kiss complete with plenty of tongue.

"Mmmmnnhhhh!"

And with that, the old lord had reached his end. With one final thrust Kyung shoved his cock as far as he could go inside of Saeko's shapely body and let loose the floodgates. Several thick, milky-white ropes of cum shot out from his twitching cock and swirled about within Saeko's womb as they went about painting her insides and claiming her. No nerve was left out; everything would be touched by that burning hot spunk. There was so much of this cum that Saeko wouldn't have possibly been able to hold it all, so a fair amount would trickle out from where the two were conjoined. Kyung let go of Saeko's lips and gave her a few more bucks of his hips, but by that point his virility had vanished.

Even more so... Saeko would notice the old man's heart had slowed to a crawl. Forces unknown had rolled their die and schemed amongst themselves and, while it would have been so deliciously moist to keep the man alive, they had decided that the old lord's time was up. Kyung pawed at Saeko's figure and even managed to rest his hands on her breasts as if savoring them one last time before his strength was exhausted. He fell back to the sheets, let loose a few pained gasps and tried to catch his breath before his heart finally gave out on him. The kunoichi would be alone then- but surely that wasn't all bad when she had fulfilled her task and, more importantly, got to have the best sex in a long, long while!~

The lewd sounds - Saeko's own moans, Lord Kyung's groans - they echoed in her ears, as she was brought to a level she'd never known before~! Dark spots danced in her field of vision, her heady cries thrumming in the air...The slap of his heavy balls against her plush behind, the fap of flesh-on-flesh, rising to a crescendo! She absolutely put aside all self-control, all restraint...And just let herself succumb to the pleasure!

"I - aaaaaahhhhh~!!!"

Her words were cut off, as his hands seized the kunoichi's wrists - An inarticulate yelp teased from her silky throat, as he began to thrust harder, harder...Her head lolling back, even her endurance tested to the absolute limit-! She could feel his cock swelling within her, ready to unleash it's load...She could feel the heat gathering, this close to erupting within the lovely kunoichi...

-And then she was pulled down, into a deep hungry kiss ~ A kiss she returned, her moans thrumming along that warm, warm connection, her curvy hips made to roll as their tongues duelled! The obscene shlurrpp-shlurrpp-schllttt echoed in her ears, her thighs squeezing down on his sides - Her lungs burning with the need for air, lost in the throes of the fuck of her life...

Well, the fuck of *someone's* life, at least!

Can't...hold ~ <3

Saeko's eyes rolled back in her head - Her tongue lolling from her lips, her startled "Nnnnn, nnnn, mmmmm~" becoming a heady moan, lost in the kiss...It was coming - coming - cumming...

One last thrust. One last thrust was all it took - That cock sinking deep within her, deeper than she'd ever imagined, all the way to the molten core of her being...And then came the eruption she'd been waiting for, that had been building all this time - A thick, gushing volcano of heat, surging into her!

"AAAAAAAHHHH, AAAHHHHH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH-"

And in that moment, the old lord would know he'd triumphed, as Saeko's sweet cry rang in the air! Her body went taut, her back curving in a Greek arch...That wail of absolute bliss wrenched from deep within her - the delicious sound of a kunoichi being claimed, succumbing completely to his cock~! She could feel it - Every drop that surged into her, thick and clotted and eager, absolutely inudating her fertile womb...

-She actually felt the moment she became a mother...The moment when she came harder than she'd ever *cum* in her entire life!

Her shriek - High, wordless - rang from the walls. Saeko was laughing, gasping, even crying a little - the dam had burst, and it felt incredible~! She could feel bruises form on her hips, as the heat gushed into her, the warmth flooding through her entire body...Churning deep within, her skin tingling with new heat, her cheeks flushed - As her world went white...

And for a long, long moment - Saeko could do nothing but feel...To be absolutely *conquered* by that cock-

Unfortunately, it didn't look like Lord Kyung would be around to enjoy his victory!

--------------------------

"Haaa, haaaaaa..."

The soft moan pulsed from Saeko's lips, her long, long lashes fluttering...Sense returning, s-l-o-w-l-y, dark spots dancing in her field of vision. The warm afterglow of her incredible climax coursed through her, her body supine, draped over her lover's...Her legs twitching, weakly - a slack smile on her lovely features, a low "Oooooohhhhh~" teased from deep within...Unable even to move.

"T, that...That was incredible~" she husked, low and sweet - Only to realize that there was no-one else to hear! A stab of regret coursed through her, as she looked down at Lord Kyung's lifeless - but entirely well-fucked - features...The faint schlllttt echoing in her ears, as his cock slid from her at last. A little mewl thrummed from Saeko's lips, as cum drooled down her inner thighs, her breath coming in low, husky gasps...

Her mission was complete. She'd ended Lord Kyung-Song's ambitions...But at what cost? Perhaps she'd never know perv - love like that again...But torn between duty and her own desires, she'd made the right choice - However inadvertently!

And besides-

...Her slim fingers cupped her belly, that flush lingering in her cheeks...

Perhaps she'd have someone to remember him by...Once she'd escaped, of course. But with the shinobi's costume she'd oh-so-inadvertently been allowed to don - Saeko didn't see any difficulties on *that* front.

Perhaps Hilde might want to come along...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom