Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keiko 1/2 (Albedo x Frogger)

A

Albedo

Dropping his bag on the ground Fujita slumped over panting. His aching feet were pounding away at his soles, and sweat fell from his brow. Reaching into his bag he pulled out a map to check and get his bearings. He had been wandering through this mountain path for four days now. Just arriving in China a week ago. He was ordered by his master to hike the Bayankala Mountain range to search for a place called the Jusenkyo springs. Being of Japanese origin he really had no idea what he was getting himself into in the unfamiliar landscape of China. He usually had to obey orders unquestionably if his master ordered him to go off and train or fight someone. Apparently he was supposed to meet a rival master's student at some hot springs. Why he had to go to some hot springs he had no idea.

"Man it looks like it should be just over this bend here." The nineteen year old said wiping the sweat from his brow. He had long black hair, and wore a training gi. He had been training with his master ever since he was a young child, now that he was a man his master was giving him much more challenging tasks. Apparently his master had traveled to these springs a long time ago, and was now tasking him with such a feat.
Taking a large gulp from a water bottle he placed it back in his bag, hauled the large bag over his shoulder and continued hiking. He hoped when he arrived there that his opponent would be late so he could rest for a little bit.

Going up and over one last bump on the mountain he over saw a large hot springs. It stretched for nearly a mile. He could see the steam from the springs creating a mist in the air, and each spring seemed to be a separate pool.
"What an odd little place." He said scratching his hair. He was a short man about five foot seven, with brown eyes. He looked down at a sign that crossed his path and in english it wrote out Jusenkyo.
"I guess this is it." He said walking down a path until he reached the springs themselves. Looking around he didn't really seem to see an opponent. There were dozens of springs that stretched out a ways, each had a sign written in Mandarin that he couldn't read or understand, and all along the springs were large poles that stuck out of the ground.
"So I guess I have to wait for my opponent. I don't see him." Fujita said looking around. All he could see was some girl off in the distance and some strange looking tour guide talking with her.
"I guess I'll have a seat and rest my feet for a little bit." Fujita said stretching.

Go to China, he says... Train at the Jusenkyo Springs, he says... Why couldn't he come, too?! Keiko has traveled through this forest for more days than she was willing to count, hiked the Bayankala Mountain range… swam in rivers and had to run from wild animals… and for what? Master was vague on the details, only saying fighting at the Jusenkyo Springs was vital for her training… that is it. Why did it have to be this hot spring, anyway? Why couldn’t it be a hot spring closer to Japan? Feet aching, Keiko lifted her gaze skyward, light reflecting off bright, electric blue… making it to where their color appeared all the more vibrant because of it. “I don’t think I have much farther…” Keiko murmured under her breath, lifting a hand in order to shield her eyes. Not much farther… I can do it, just have to keep going…

In comparison to the local residents of Japan and China, Keiko is an exotic beauty, tall, slender, curvy… all that and more. Her hair is not obsidian or ebony black, rather a fiery, vibrant red, which is usually kept in either a braid or a ponytail, one of the two. Most have brown eyes, however, she perceives the world with not brown eyes, but instead bright green. If one is to look closely enough… that person would discover that blue specks hid within those depths, and see that her eyes have a distinctly exotic shape, just around the edges.

Numerous strands of fiery red falling forward to caress Keiko's jawline, she lifted a hand to brush these away, a wayward breeze fighting against this effort. Having on a traditional fighting gi, not much is left to the imagination.

Keiko came upon what could only be Jusenkyo Springs, it having dozens of small pools scattered about, mist hovering close to the ground. "Mm, what an odd little place..." she murmured, moving forward while shouldering her bag.

A bit confused -after all, why would Master want her to train here, of all places?-, Keiko ventured forward, mindful not to slip and fall into any of the small pools. In nearly the middle of every single one was a pole, which rose high up into the air by at least seven feet.

Of course, a strange-looking tour guide emerged from the mist, talking about some nonsense that Keiko didn’t pay any attention to… or cared to. With a quick glance about, the girl caught sight of a young man not too far off, roughly the same height as she, only with black hair and brown eyes. That has to be him… Keiko told herself, bidding the tour guide farewell before heading in that direction.

Mm… This Fujita doesn’t seem like he’d be much of a challenge. Coming to stand before him, Keiko placed her hands on her hips, tilting her head while studying him. “Are you Fujita?” she asked outright.

"Yeah who's asking?" Fujita answered rudely, not really lifting his gaze up from the ground. He sat on his bag and was tracing kanji into the dirt. He was here to fight and train, not to talk and converse with the natives. Now if only his opponent would show up he could fight him and get out of here, and head home, and just how did this woman know his name by the way? He found that very odd. It's not like he had it written on his bag or anything. Fujita looked up from where he sat finally his eyes gazing upon a red haired girl standing with her hands on her hips and wearing some sort of training outfit. Fujita stared at her blankly wondering who she was. Did she know him or something?

"You wouldn't have happened to have seen a fighter around here have you? Some guy in training clothes looking for a fight or something?" Fujita asked in a tired voice. Clearly he wasn't putting things together, and his lack of interest in talking to this girl was clearly insulting. "I was told to come here and train and fight some kid. But he hasn't shown up yet, and I'm not sure if I should stick around if he does show, maybe he chickened out and gave up or something. If you see him could you let him know where I am?" He said. He definitely had the wrong idea and was expecting another male fighter, and clearly wasn't expecting someone like Keiko.

Fujita took his foot in hand and began rubbing it it still feeling sore from his hike up the mountain. I wonder if there's a place to get any food around here? He thought looking around and past Keiko as if he had just forgotten she was there.

"Excuse me?" Not liking his rude tone, Keiko lifted a brow, hands on her hips and a finger tapping against one. Please don't tell me this is the guy I have to fight... From what she could tell, he couldn't care less when it comes to anything else but himself... not only that, but he had to be dumber than a pile of bricks. If she knew his name, doesn't that mean something in of itself? Keiko certainly would have suspected something, if a stranger came up to her and asked if she was who she is. To be honest, it was insulting, rude, somewhat degrading -seeing as how he was obviously expecting a man rather than a woman- and she wasn't going to stand for it. Jaw clenched, the redhead shook her head, looking for just the right words.

Green eyes ablaze, Keiko directed those depths onto him, and tilted her head just so. “You expected your opponent to be a male?” Keiko asked, not bothering to beat around the bush, as others would. “Well, I’m sorry to disappoint… however, I’m the one to be fighting you.” A smile replacing the scowl she just had on moments ago, Keiko tried not to chuckle at the surprised look on the young man’s face. “I know, shocking. I was thinking we can postpone this fight until later, seeing as how we’ve traveled all this way… you know, get something to eat, relax for a little while, maybe get a good night’s sleep… but you look perfectly fine to me, Fujita.”

Hands on her hips still, Keiko bent down, numerous strands of fiery red falling forward while those green eyes met his. “I think you’re ready for a fight. Let’s get this over with, so I can get some rest. Ooh… here’s an idea: whoever loses has to buy the winner dinner. How does that sound?” Keiko rather liked the idea.

"You? You're my opponent? Come on don't make me laugh. I can't believe master Ryoga made me travel all this way to fight some..... girl." Fujita scoffed at her. He was clearly making her upset. "I've fought and defeated men double my size, what makes you think you're going to be a challenge? If you think I need a good night's sleep to take on someone like you, you are extremely mistaken." He said standing up and kinking his neck from side to side, and then cracking his knuckles. He was underestimating this young girl, and had an extreme sense of entitlement and cockiness.

"I'll take a Bowl of Ramen for my dinner please." He said grinning as he ducked down and jumped really high soaring over head and landing on a pole that sat in the springs. "Come and fight me up here if you can, I bet you can't even jump this high." He mocked adjusting the bandanna tied around his forehead.
The tour guide had run over to the side of the springs and was yelling something at him in Mandarin, a language Fujita wasn't too familiar with.

"What I can't understand what you're saying!" He shouted back at the man as he desperately tried to explain that it wasn't safe to fight over these springs. Fujita turned his attention back to the miffed girl.
"Well, I'm waiting!" He provoked. He was desperately asking for a lesson in etiquette.

Keiko, don't let him get to you... Don't... Blood coming to a boil within her very veins, Keiko clenched her teeth, eyes sparking with the temper that, if he isn't careful, will lash out. Master Ranma knew her temper to be dangerous, as did many others, which is the reason why those people don't get on her bad side very often, but this... this boy... This Fujita is asking for a lesson, not just in etiquette, but in everything else as well. "Excuse me, did you not listen earlier?" Keiko asked, tilting her head and scowling. "I am to be your opponent, whether you like it or not. I know I don't, seeing as how I'm fighting some arrogant little brat... but oh well."

The words delivered in a cool, nearly icy tone, Keiko's shoulders lifted in a shrug, green eyes following him as he jumped overhead and landed on a pole. "Really, now? What sort of martial artist would I be, if I couldn't jump this high?" A quick shake of her head, as though in pity, the redhead bent her knees and launched herself into the air. flying through it with fluidity and grace until she came to perch atop another pole.

A wayward breeze wafted past the two, making fabric shift about their lean, slender bodies
... not only that, but causing it to where strands of fiery red graced her features.

"Fine, here I come!" Keiko called out, ignoring the tour guide just as he did, though without the rude commentary. In a flash, she was throwing her leg out at him, the calf hitting him across the face and sending him flying off the pole.

With a satisfied smile, Keiko landed on top of the pole he was standing on just moments ago, crossing her arms. "Well? Is that all you got?"

She was fast. Faster than he anticipated. Not only didn't he expect her to be able to jump onto the pole he was standing on from where she was standing, but he also didn't expect her to hit him. He was sent flying and tumbling through the air, having the wind knocked out of him until he came down with a splash in a pool down below. The pools were deeper than they looked, and he became completely submerged in the warm volcanic water. When his feet touched the bottom he woke up from being stunned. Rage flowed through his blood stream. He had never been hit like that before.
"Nobody kicks me in the face!" He thought aggressively to himself.

With a kick off from the bottom of the pool he began to launch himself out of the water. He was going to give that smug bitch a lesson. As he submerged from the water he launched out and was flying towards Keiko. Except now he looked a little different. He was shorter than he appeared before, and had long flowing black hair, his features were a lot more feminine and he had..... breasts? His training gi was opened a bit around his chest and neck line which would look fine for a man, but it was showing off cleavage quite a bit. His voice was much higher pitched as he shouted out aggressively at Keiko. Surely his new appearance must be quite alarming.

With out much resistance he was able to land a blow to Keiko's stomach knocking her off the pole that he once stood on a few minutes ago knocking her to a pool below. Fujita came to a rest on one foot with a satisfied grin on his face.
"That'll teach you to catch me off guard!" He said his voice sounding much more feminine. He hadn't realized it yet but for some reason Fujita had now turned into a woman.

The Jusenkyo guide was trying to explain something to him in Mandarin, but he still couldn't understand him. But he was definitely shouting as if he really had something important to say.

A splash rewarded Keiko's efforts quite brilliantly, if she says so herself, a wave of iridescent blue rising to catch the light. Pleased with herself, Keiko waited, expecting to see a boy emerge... when instead, a girl did. Her hair was long and black as midnight, and she was shorter than the arrogant brat that was kicked in... thing is, however... their training gi were the same, even though it did fit differently on such a slender frame. “What the-?” came Keiko’s startled response, the girl instinctively crouching in order to avoid whatever attack was coming her way… and yet, moving seconds too late.

Landing a solid kick to her stomach, Keiko was sent flying back several feet.

Cold enveloped the girl’s entire body, the light taking on a more… bluish color as she fell ever deeper into the pool of water. <i>Are you freakin’ kidding me?!</i> Keiko thought, cold replaced by warmth as she approached the bottom. <i>Alright, that is it! I’m going to wipe that smug look right off his face!</i> With a fierce scowl upon her face, Keiko kicked off from the bottom… launching herself out of the water, emerging not as a woman… but as a man. Her hair was no longer that vibrant, lovely red which so many know the girl by… but rather, a thick, lustrous dark brown, her eyes replaced with a bright blue just as vibrant as the green from just moments ago.

Keiko’s shoulders were broader, the girl’s frame stockier… and she herself was taller, no longer being that petite five foot five. Once having steadied herself on a pole, Keiko jumped forward, exchanging a number of blows with the girl… unaware that she, herself, was no longer just that.

“Excuse me? I think you need to shut your big mouth, and fight!” Fighters don’t throw insults back and forth, they use their fists and feet for words… nothing more, nothing less. Is this guy even a real martial artist?

The Jusenkyo Guide kept trying to explain something in Mandarin, but neither could understand him… and so, both ignored him. Keiko leapt back once gravity decided to take hold, only to spin off the pole and nail him right on the chin.

Fujita stood on top of the pole with a satisfied smirk.
"That'll teach you to catch me off guard!" He shouted back in his feminine voice. The fact that his opponent splashed down completely in a pool below to the point where she had sunk to the bottom much like he did a few minutes prior was definitely appeasing, but he had to be prepared, knowing full well that this girl did seem tough and she would most likely be jumping out of the pool with a vengence.

Fujita was not prepared for what happened next, a man emerged from the pool. Fujita's eyes widened at the shock. "What, the?" He said dumbfounded but quickly dodged the incoming strike as the two of them tried to strike one another, as soon as he was hit in the chin he was knocked back but balanced himself to land on another pole not to far away.

"Just what are you playing at! I thought you were a girl! Now you're showing me your true form, what was the girl thing just some kind of magic? Just some kind of trick to take me off guard! That's cheating to deceive your opponent like that!" Fujita protested rubbing at his chin. His voice was a lot higher pitched and feminine. He himself unaware that he had also changed his sex. His taller frame was now taken down to a smaller 5'4 his hair long and dark and wet from the water. His broad shoulders now rounded out more, and he had become a little "top heavy" and rounded out at the hips. Keiko was probably not even aware herself of her change though.
"Do you want to explain to me what exactly you're up to?"

The Jusenkyo guide seemed rather annoyed with the both of them and was shouting now. The language barrier was creating a bit of a problem though.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Keiko shot back, more frustrated than she cared to admit.

Temper flashing through newly-made blue, the girl -now man- jumped from one pole to the next, only to come face-to-face with the arrogant brat who dared insult, mock, and think of her as inferior. "Are you blind? I'm a girl, but you-! Hmph, you're one to talk! I thought you were a guy, but it looks like I was wrong." With a twisted scowl, Keiko let her gaze drop to his... breasts, a bit disturbed by the sight.

I can't believe this guy! I just… I can’t believe him! Dark brown hanging over blazing blue, drops of water clinging onto the strands before making a descent along the girl’s throat, onto what naked skin was available… which was quite a lot, considering how her lean, slender frame has grown to be at least three times bulkier… making fabric rip and stretch. Keiko’s shoulders had taken on definition… being more broad, not to mention her arms rippled with hints of muscle whenever she moves.

"'True form'? I must have hit you harder than I thought!" Keiko laughed, keeping her guard up in case he decided to attack. "Either that, or you're blind as a damn bat! I don't care, either way... but don't confuse me with being a guy, you... you weakling!" I don't quite understand it... however... I feel stronger than I normally do... Is it because I know I'll win this wager? It could very well be, in Keiko's opinion. Wisps of wet brown fell against the girl's angular jawline... though, 'girl' was not the right description for the martial artist no more. "The only thing I am 'up to'... is winning against the likes of you!" Keiko declared, shifting her foot and preparing to launch herself off the pole and at him.

Master Ranma wanted me to fight against this weakling? Why?

At least Keiko was getting a fair bit of exercise before she had to start heading back home. Martial artists are far and few in-between... or so it seems.

Fujita was in defensive mode, dodging from pole to pole as this girl or man seemed enraged and a lot stronger than she was when she was a woman. Fujita though felt very confused by all of this, but it started to dawn on him once he realized he was feeling a bit top heavy. When he came to a stop on a pole not to far away from Keiko, he told her to wait.

Fujita's gaze shifted downward upon seeing an unfamiliar sight to himself. It looked like he had cleavage. Fujita shivered at the though and then pulled his gi down to uncover his new breasts. His eyes widened in shock. He then took a strand of his long black hair in his hand. Hair that wasn't there before.
"No, no no what is happening? This can't be happening?" he said before gazing down between his legs.
"Please be there please be there." He said before pulling his pants forward and noticing the absence of his manhood. Fujita let out a shriek and put his hands between his legs and collapsed to his feet in fright whilst still balancing on the pole.

"What the fuck, I'm a girl!?" He shouted out in clear panic. He looked up at his opponent, who still looked ready to strike at him at any moment.
"Why am I a girl?" he asked Keiko. "And why are you a guy? What happened, what is this place!"
The Jusenkyo guide was now silent. He watched them from afar and most likely realized the curse that they had been put under.
How did this happen, what changed him? He was knocked into the water. That's right when he knocked his opponent into the water she emerged as a man. Did the same happen to him?

Fujita turned and faced the guide and did a big leap off of the his pole and landed in front of the man.
"You what is this place why am I a girl?" he asked opening his gi to the man and showing him his breasts. the Jusenkyo guide looked away in embarrassement. Clearly Fujita didn't have any modesty when it came to this sort of thing. The only problem was that Fujita was shouting in a language that the Jusenkyo guide didn't understand.

"What the fuck, I'm a girl?!" Warning bells going off in Keiko's head, the girl paused where she was, hands raised in case this was a trick... but otherwise, trying to figure things out. It would seem as if he... or rather, she... did not expect the change to take place. If that is the case, then... what caused it? Why was Fujita a girl now, instead of the young man he was just minutes ago?

Confused blue eyes came to land on newly exposed skin... and it was a long moment before Keiko realized she was staring, not only that... but at his breasts. The pair widening, she tore her gaze away, but not before she felt a strange, tingly sensation spread throughout the lower region of her stomach. Wh-What the-?

Keiko went on to look over herself... noticing differences in her body that she hadn't seen before. No longer was she her petite height of five foot five... but rather, somewhere near six feet tall, and her breasts... her breasts were gone! Panic fluttering in her chest, Keiko patted at herself, realizing that instead of the twin mountains she has had for years now, there was nothing but firm, rippling muscle.

N-No, no, no, no… This can’t be happening! Heart in her throat, and panic playing tricks with the rhythm at which it beats… Keiko pulled at the waist of her pants, only for all color to drain from her face.

“I-I have… I have a…” Not daring to say anything further, the girl quickly put that… that thing away, white quickly being replaced by a rather lovely shade of red.

Her bright blue eyes -which were, just minutes ago… a beautiful shade of green- narrowed on him at the questions thrown in her direction, temper once again sparking.

Jumping down from the pole, Keiko placed both hands on her hips, taking up her characteristic pose… which, of course, looks drastically different when it comes to… well, her being a guy instead of a girl.

“Excuse me? How the hell am I supposed to know why you’re a girl… or why I’m a guy?! You know just about as much as I do, dumbass,” Keiko threw right back, striding forward and yanking the arrogant jerk’s training gi closed. “You may not be used to… being a girl and having breasts, but at least have some damn decency.” Blushing red at this point, Keiko shook her head and directed her attention onto the man ranting off in Mandarin. “Wait, wait, slow down.”

In slow, exaggerated gestures, the Jusenkyo guide pointed first to her… and then to Fujita, lastly indicating the pools of water. “Our… change is because we fell in the water?” Keiko dared to guess, only to receive a confirmation with fervent nodding.

Fujita felt her gi yanked closed, and realized he had no consideration for his own new nudity. It was much easier being a guy when it came to things like his own chest. Now he couldn't just go around showing off his breasts to any random person. Fujita backed off as the more reasonable Keiko tried to make sense of things. He couldn't help but glance at his chest, run his long hair through his hands and check out his new feminine figure. What the hell how am I going to explain this to master Ryoga? He thought to himself feeling a little panicked.

When he saw how this transformation happened Fujita looked at the ponds and seeing signs pointing to each one, along with the signs writing in Mandarin was a symbol of some sort of animal or in this case of the one Fujita fell into the figure of a woman.
"Look, I fell into some kind of water that turns me into a woman!" Fujita shouted as he carefully walked along the ponds edges and pointed out the symbol on the sign.
"And that's the one you fell into!" Fujita pointed to the one displaying a man on the wooden plank.
Feeling somewhat angry and betrayed he made his way back to where Keiko and the guide were standing.
"Just what is this place why are there ponds here that turn people into different things. Wait am I stuck like this for ever!" Fujita shouted as he covered his body now fully realizing how how pitched his voice was, he covered his mouth as well.

While the two of them weren't looking the Jusenkyo guide was grabbing a tea kettle that had been kept hot on a stove in a shack near by. As Fujita was panicking the guide, with out much warning splashed the really hot water onto Keiko.
Fujita's eyes opened in shock as he watched Keiko's male form now morph back into her original girl form. The guide tried to apologize for the scolding water.

"Wa.... wait we can turn back with hot water?" Fujita asked. The guide then took a ladle of cold water in a bucket next to him and splashed Keiko with out warning again. The cold water turning her back into a man. The change in temperature most likely sending a shock through her system.

"But change back with cold water?" Fujita felt a little more hopeful.
"Keiko we can change back with hot water!" He said stating the obvious to the most likely peeved off girl.

Modesty is but one of many virtues he will have to learn, if he is to be a girl. Keiko let out an aggravated sigh, shaking her head while running a hand through hair that was fiery red minutes ago… but is now a dark brown not unlike russet. What am I going to do? I trained for years to get where I am today, and I cannot, under any circumstances… let this waste my efforts. How will I explain this to Master Ranma, though? I cannot have left, being a girl… and come back the way I am! Master Ranma would not like this one bit… not that I like it, myself.

Keiko tilted her head, watching as this brat of a martial artist started piecing together the reason why they changed the way it did. A flash of anger went through bright blue as she looked at the pond that she fell into, jaw clenching and lips pursing. Betrayal was next to come.

Did Master Ranma plan this from the very beginning? There is no way he couldn't have known this... no possible way at all. Did he intend for this... this curse to be placed on me?!

Of course, this also made Keiko wonder... if Fujita's master knew of this, and planned the exact same thing.

"I have... no idea..." Keiko growled in response to his questions, eyes narrowing, arms tightening across her chest.

Why can these ponds turn people into other things? Are they stuck like this, forever? Is there any way to reverse it?
Keiko had questions, no answers... and to be honest, it pissed her the hell off. Lips scrunched into a rather cute scowl, the girl was about to say more on the matter when... really, really hot fucking water crashed over her head.

No warning was given, none whatsoever. Keiko cried out in shock and pain, eyes wide and dripping wet. Her breath stolen from her lungs, and every muscle tight, the girl whirled around to face the Jusenkyo guide, to punch the daylights out of him... when she realized something.

Green eyes, which were blue just moments ago, grew wide with delight. “I’m a girl again!” Keiko exclaimed, a smile blooming upon her features at the discovery. I can’t believe it! I-!

A short-lived celebration, that’s what it was… for moments later, Keiko was splashed again without warning… this time with cold ass water instead of hot. Once more a man, much to her displeasure, Keiko glared at the guide with fierce blue eyes, stalking towards him with a raised fist. “I can tell…” she growled, about ready to beat the man to a pulp.

Keiko’s temper frayed as she sneezed, over and over, nose turning pink.

“Wonderful… Now I’m sick,” Keiko grumbled under her breath, rubbing at her nose and glaring at the man meanwhile.

Fujita who was still a girl at this point took some quiet delight in the fact that his rival was getting splashed and having her form change, but this new predicament did cause some concern. It was easy enough to get some hot water now and again especially back home, but in a place like this where it isn't very common he was going to have to stay a girl for a while until he could take a hot bath. Fujita just couldn't live a normal life like this. What if he was out walking and a sudden down pour occured? He would change his sex right in front of everybody's eyes. There had to be a way to get rid of this curse, and there had to be a reason why Master Ryoga had sent him here. He had a feeling he wasn't going to get that answer from the Jusenkyo guide. Especially with the language barrier in the way.

Fujita sighed with a heavy load of depression over coming him. He knew he had a fight he had to finish with Keiko, but he was more concerned with kicking his own master's ass at this point.
"Well I'm leaving, it's at least a three day's journey down this blasted mountain, I'm then going to give my master a piece of my mind." Fujita grumbled as he began to walk over to his gear. He wasn't used to his new top heavy form yet. His new breasts seemed to wiggle and sway with each step he took which brought him a bit of discomfort.

"Oh and I'm not backing down from our fight. I'm going to figure out how to fix this and then kick your ass!" Fujita said turning to point back to Keiko. He then approached his bag and tried to heave it up onto his back. The bag which was made for someone a few inches taller than his current form was a little more difficult to wear. It would be the perfect size for Keiko to carry in her current state. Fujita wobbled off balance and tried to catch himself but fell onto his back.

"Argh damn this body why did a bring a bag that was so big!" He shouted struggling to get up.

Why do I get the feeling he's enjoying this? Keiko shot a glare in her rival's direction, feeling like a drowned rat, seeing as how she was hit by first cold water, and then boiling hot... and then cold again. With her luck, Keiko will come down with a fever before she can reach Master Ranma... or leave China, for that matter. We are not cursed to forever be our opposite genders... but we cannot live our normal lives with this hanging over our heads. I need to resolve this... and soon. I will not rest until I am a girl, without fear of changing into a dreadful male. Wrinkling her nose at the long path that is sure to lie ahead, Keiko reached back and began unraveling her braid, thinking all the while. Where would be a good place to start? Master Ranma must know something about these springs, otherwise he would not have sent me here... Perhaps I should start there? More than likely, Master Ranma will not give me any answers...

Dark brown tumbling forward to frame what is now masculine features, Keiko ran her fingers through it all, water clinging onto her palm while other drops soaked into the shoulders and back of her training gi.

An eye opened, watching as the baka Fujita grumbled and began walking over to where he left his gear. ’Not backing down from our fight’, huh? It sounds like you are, Keiko could not help thinking, almost sticking her tongue out at his back, but thinking better of it. “Yeah, yeah,” she murmured herself, waving a hand in his direction while she went to pick up her pack.

Keiko lifted it with ease, slinging it over her shoulder and pushing her arm through the other strap. Japan is quite a ways away… so she might as well get started while she has the energy. Making sure she has everything, Keiko was fixing to leave when… she heard a loud thump nearby. Irritation flirting along her lips, persuading a scowl to come forward, she glanced over in his direction, only to shake her head as he cursed anything and everything he can. How sad and petty.

“Here,” Keiko grumbled, striding over in long, graceful steps and pulling him up onto his feet. “I’ll carry the damn thing for you, if you would just shut up.” His pack in one hand, she began walking, waiting for him to follow.

Fujita sneered, knowing fully well that he would be able to handle his bag if it wasn't too long for his shorter figure. Keiko who was now taller than him had no trouble carrying his knapsack. Fujita got up to his feet seeing that Keiko's bag was made more for his size.

"Fine I guess since were going in the same direction, I'll carry your bag and you can carry mine, that is until we can get to some hot water." Fujita didn't know if he liked the idea of a travel companion on a long journey down the mountain, especially when that companion was his new rival. He took Keiko's bag and slung it over his shoulder. Her bag being much easier to manage. "Well lets get going then." Fujita said unenthusiastically as he began to walk on ahead.

Even though they were travelling together the two of them seemed to keep a certain distance between themselves. Their rivalry was still strong and Fujita couldn't help but feel a slightly bit bitter towards his new male counterpart. As they traveled through out the morning Fujita couldn't help but feel his back begin to hurt. This walk wouldn't normally be that much of a problem for him but his new top heavyness was putting weight on his back that he wasn't used to. Not to mention the fact that they seemed to sway and shake with each step which was rather annoying. His nipples brushed sensitively against his training gi and was beginning to chafe.

As they travelled up and down slopes on the mountain top Fujita couldn't help but to groan in displeasure before finally collapsing to a sitting position and gently rubbed at his chest through his top. Wincing from the discomfort.
"Damn these..... these things." He muttered to himself.

Back
Top Bottom