Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

‘Of you?never. Just horny.’ “You’re welcome.”Lizzie smiled at the man, amused as she watched him text, really curious but not trying to see. He’d show them if he wanted. “It’s going to be fun working on civil war with her.”liezzie smiled as she ate, for the moment content to jut talk and eat

Chris texted back. "Well, if you're not jealous why are you going out of your way to text me? I'll be back soon with your food." Krystal smiled, sipping her tea. "It must be weird sometimes havingbto deal with your sisters. They're so famous. You seem pretty awesome. We should be friends" she said, smiling. Krystal and chris both nod, chis speaking. "Yeah, once she's done with 50 shades."

“It is. It’s a little weird, but sorta cool. I mean, when I do have anxiety problems, or issues dealing with things, at least I know there’s always someone who will understand it.”She smiled a little raising a eyebrows as the texts stopped, before nodding. “We should be.”She agreed before looking thoughtful. “She really is doing it?”She said looking startled, having heard the rumor, but hadn’t believed it smiling as she finished eating

Chris let out a sigh in slight releif as the texts stopped, and he slumped into his chair as he dinished his food, ordering the fries and icecream to go. "Delicious as always, Krys. But i've got to be going. Lizzie, do you want to stay or go back to the hotel? I'll walk back with youbif you want." He yold her courteusly, krystal simply smiling. She knew there was more going on than chris let on, but she didn't push. She was sure she'd figure it out soon.

Lizzie miles at him waving him off."go ahead. I'm enjoying talking. I'll see you tomorrow okay?"she smiled kissing his cheek looking thoughtful as he left. "More odd then normal."she said looking at krys amused wondering if she knew what was going on.

"....doors open."Sabrina called from the bathroom when chris knocked, pausing long enough to show that she'd considered igno ring the offers of food, stepping out, fresh from a shower and looking decidedly unsexy in her winter soldier pjs. As if she was trying to not appeal to him at the moment, which she sorta was, cause her head was such a mess, she had no idea what to feel or think. Holding out a hand for the fries."thanks."

Krystal smiled at chris. "I'll walk her back later. You go ahead." She said Chris simply noddibg. "Thanks. See you tomorrow. " he said, smiling and kissing both their heads before taking the fries and icecream and leaving.

Krystal smirked once chris was out of earshot, sitting where chris was before. "Hard not to crush on him, huh?" She said with a chuckle, sipping her tea. She was just guessing. Seemed like Chris had someone else on his mind though.

Chris came in, handing her the fries and icecream, glad that it hadn't melted. "If you don't eat your fries with your icecream, you might want to put it in the freezer " he said, knowing she had a little freezer in her room. It was something she always asked or, he'd noticed. "You look very comfy. I was thinking of just changing and going to bed, unless you need something of me?" He asked, slight dominance in his tone, despite his smile.

"I think any girl in their right mind is crushing on them. Except maybe sabrina."lizzie smiled though it was sad."though it looks like he's got someone else."

Sabrina nodded putting her ice cream away as she settled at the small table starting to eat, before looking up at him, a long and quiet look before shrugging.nope I'm going. Just settling in to watch sherlock Holmes if you want to watch."she said eating, not looking at him. Embarrassed and upset, and upset that she was feeling wither

Krystal smiled a little. "Yeah, he's such a goof he probably doesn't even realize you like him." She said, puttingba hand on lizzy's shoulder. "Who knows. Chris can be pretty weird sometimes. Didn't you say he was carrying someone ehen he came into the hotel?" She asked, thinking maybe that he might like who he carried.

Chris smiled. Thanks for the invite. I'll just ho get into my pajamas and be right back. Rob is amusing in that movie." He admitted, kissing her head chastely before disappearing to his room across the hall.

“Probably not. I’ll just have to ask him out probably.”She smiled a little before shrugging, nodding a little. “he was. I thought it was weird first, then I realized it was Sabrina. Figured they were enjoying being able to be bucky and steve without anyone realizing it was them.”She snickered a little.

“Kay.”Sabrina smiled watching him go, shifting to get comfortable and settled in bed, looking up at him when he came back in, curled up on her side of the bed, looking for once, utterly relaxed and content. Having calmed down some simply by his agreeing to stay.

"Hmm, you should. Just make sure he's not with someone else first. He can be private when he wants to be." She explained, raising her eyebrow. It sounded strange to her. "Maybe she is crushing on him. Sabrina seems the type to be very leary of people unless she knows them well." Krystal guessed, looking complative.

Chris smiled at her, giving her a light kiss. "You look comfortable. Mind if I come in?" He askex, his captain america pjs on, looking very comfortable, yet somehow still sexy.

“I will.And he is. It’s both adorable and amusing, he makes it so hard to know enough to ask him out.”Lizzie looked amused before frowning thoughtfully. “Maybe. I mean, it was odd, but sorta...you know, definitely them. They enjoy trolling their fans when they can.”Lizzie looked amused before nodding. “She is. It’s hard getting to know her.”She sighed before tilting her head. “You should come to con tomorrow. See them together. Maybe you can give some insight into it.”

Sabrina smiled,”I am comfortable.”she said, “Nope, come on in,sexy.”she teased waiting for him to crawl in with her, before shifting, snuggling into his side as she started the movie, sighing softly as she relaxed, for the moment, shoving everything else away in favor of simply being held.

Krystal nodded. "Its true. You never really know what he'sbup to." She said, before she nodded. She knew enough about sabrina to guess what she was like in oerson. "I definately will. Chris won't be expecting it, and the resturaunt is in goodbhands." She said, smirking a bit. Though she blushed thinking of how jeremy renner would be at con. Despite their large age difference, she was crushing on him so hard. "What was it like to work with jeremy? I came close with kill the messenger." She said, and the look on her face told what she was thinking.

Chris smiled, slipping into bed next yo her and giving her a kiss to the head as he pulled her close, settling into watchingbthe movie.

Lizzie laughed."working with him is a ball. I'll introduce you tomorrow."

In the morning Sabri a sighed as she got ready, anxious and upset, turning to look at chris when she saw that he was awake."I'm just going for casual today. What should I wear?"while they hadn't discussed it, the idea of letting him chose what she wore, what was caressing her body for all day, was enough to make her squirm

Krystal's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Really? That would be brilliant! I'd love to meet him." She said, taking a sip of her iced tea to try to calm down. It was obvious how smitten she is with him.

Chris rolled over, smiling at her. "I like dark blue dress you have with sparkles." He said, getting up and going into the bathroom. "Want to shower with me dear?" He asked, walking back over to give her a kiss.

"Sparkles it is."she said her whOle frame slumping in relief to know what she was wearing. Smirking at him."you just want to see me naked and wet don't you?"she teased as she headed for the bathroom already stepping out of her clothes. Definitely more relaxed then she had been the night before

Chris smiled, giving her a light kiss. "Good. I like that dress. You look really good in it." He told her, chuckling heartily as he made them coffee. "Well, that's part ofnit, but I just though we might wash each other." He said, handing her a black coffee as he sipped his own coffee.

Krystal woke up, grabbing her costume and setting it on her bed. She had decided to go as female hawkeye. She got in the shower, cleaning herself them her hair, singing softly. She was so excited for today.

“you get to wear a suit. You look good in suits.”She smirked at him, nodding a little, “I’m just teasing. Washing you up would be good.”She said smiling as she sipped her own coffee even as she turned on the water and stepped in, sighing softly as the warm water slid over her. Relaxed, and content for the moment, even if just thinking about lizzie and his fans made her eye twitch a little.

Chris smiled finishing his coffee before stepping in, wrapping hus arms lightly around. "You were so tense last night was there something bothering you?" He asked with a slight worry to his tone, rubbing her shoulders both suggestively and to please her. He enjoyed pleasing her.

Sabrina sighed softly leaning into him, simply enjoying being in his arms, closing his eyes as he rubbed his shoulders. resting her head against his chest, not about to bring up what had really bothered her. while they'd said they were exclusive and not with anyone else, thy really hadn't defined what they were doing, besides having sex. and she wasn't willing to be the one who brought it up. "just nervous about 50 shades, they called yesterday to tell me we're starting to film as soon as con's over."

Chris smiled smiled, kissing the top of her head as he rubbed her shoulders, looking curious. "Nervous about 50 shades? I can help with that. After con, we'll go to a place I know." He said, rubbing her shoulders as he wasked her with the nearby body wash.

Sabrina nodded relaxing under his hands, before perking up. Because while she hadn't told him the whole truth, she was nervous about 50 shades."really?that's awesome."she smiled as she washed her hair getting ready to go.

Chris chuckled a little. "No problem. I want to help in anyway I can. Especially since 50 shades is so bad." He promised washing himself up as well. He was somply content to be with her. He gave her a light kiss. "I'll make the calls when i get back to my room. We'll do dinner first." He told her, smiling at her.

“Thanks. That would be great.”She smiled at him, as she finished cleaning up.

But that evening, by the time they met up again as krys, jeremy, and lizzie and chris headed for dinner, it was obvious the woman hadn’t had a easy day. Having spent the day in other panels, for other movies then just the marvel ones, sabrina was at her wits end, starting to fall apart even as she struggled to keep it from showing. Smiling when she saw the others waiting for her, she tilted her head. “So, where we going for dinner?”

"You're welcome. Anything for my girl." He promised, giving her a kiss as he threw a towel on and crossed the hall with his pajamas. As he was dressing, he called his friend axel. "Hey man. No, i'm not back, but I would like to come around tonight. My friend got the lead in 50 shade (yeah, i know ugh) but I promised her i'd show her the ropes." He explained, smiling as he put on his dark blue suit jacket.

Chris could tell she was on edge and rubbed her shoulders softly, whispering in her ear. "After dinner, i'll take care of you, sweets." Krystal raised her eyebrow, than looked at lizzie, her expression showing it all. "Definately her dom" she whispered to herself, rolling her eyes. "Hmm, well, what's everyone in the mood for? We could go krys's place again, or try one of the other placesbon this strip?" Chris offered, looking curious.

Sabrina sighed softly, closing her eyes for a moment as she leaned into him, despite enjoying the idea of no one knowing about them, for am oment, she couldn’t resist simply steadying herself against the man. Relaxing a little. “Kay.”she muttered. Lizie glanced ad Krys, shrugging a little, not sure about what was going on between the two either. “There’s a romanian place a few blocks over?”Sabrina offered a little, blushing ever so slightly at offering. Definitely still nervous around other.

Back
Top Bottom