Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

The fan looked startlchris evans Sabrina was eating with before nodding."of corse. Sorry. I hadn't realized it really was you." "It's okay."Sabrina smiled calming as the girl left offering chris a relieved smile."thanks."he's he muttered. Even if there hadn't been a scene glher nerves were shot. Biting her lip wondering if she dared ask for what she just thought of

Chris smiled again. "Thank you, its understandable here. So many people dressed up and what not." He told the fan, watching as she walked away. He stroked Sabrina's knuckles softly, giving her a smile. "Anytime. Just ask." He reminded her, knowing that she was having troubles.

Sabrina smiled relaxing a little even as her fingers played over his knuckles, simply touching to reassure herself before smirking as she slid her mask back on."you know we could totally be acting like lovers in public and no one would realize it was us. I mean, exhibition at its best."she said raising a eyebrow at him, mostly teasing but half serious

Chris chuckled. "Hmm, that does sound like fun. I'll introduce you to my friend, then we'll go look around the adult section, then maybe play around." He said, a slight smirk gracing his lips as he took another bite of pizza.

“Sounds good. CAuse you know. Getting caught nearly having sex in public, would just be amusing.”She said already planning on what she was going to do, and seeing just how far she could get him to go before he gave in and dragged her off to their room. Grinning to herself as she finished her food and followed him towards his friend’s booth, casually not so accidently brushing against him as they walked.

Chris chuckled. "The press would have a field day. Especially if they realize who we are." He said, finishing off his pizza. He didn't notice the rubbing as he showed her to the booth, hugging his friend when they got there. "Elena, this is Sabrina." He said with a smile, elena holding out a hand to shake. She smiled. "Its nice to finally meet you. Chris has told me lots." She said with a chuckle, smiling.

"They would but it'd be amusing."Sabrina said enjoying the thrill of the idea, even if she knew she wouldn't enjoy actually getting caught. Smiling as she eased the mask off when they got to elena's table she smiled, leaning into chris a bit, not quite able to force herself to not touch him."it's nice to meet you to. That bear was amazing."

Chris nodded. "It actually would, even if we both know we'd hate it if we got caught. The press wouldbgo wild, and our fans would go rabid. Not fun." He said with a chuckle, hugging elena as he came to her booth. Elena smiled. "I'm so glad you liked it. When Chris told me about how much you loved the one I made him, I just couldn't resist." She explained, grinning.

"They would but Istill want public sex."be he snorted amused before smiling at elena. Wondering if chris had told anyone they were seeing each other. "Well I'm glad to have it. And I'd like to get two of each of the avengers. I want a complete set for myself, then I'll give one to the others. They'd get a kick out of it."she smiled because she had another reason for getting everyone presents. If she did, her getting chris something special wouldn't stand out as much. Fidgeting a little as she watched the crowd she l e and into chris a bit."we better get going though. We had a few other things we wanted to see."b

Chris chuckled and elema nodded. "I can absolutely do that. Two of each. That'll be 3200.00, give or take. I have a few of them already made, if you wanna buy a few now?" She asked, not wanting to seem pushy, simply asking to make the woman's life easier. She smiled again as chris held sabrina closer. He liked having her near. "Well, in anycase, thanks for stopping by. I'll see you later, chris? We had plans." She said, giving him a smile. Chris nodded. "Yeah, i'll meet you for dinner at 9." He said, kissing sabrina's head in reassurance.

"By that'd fine."she could easily afford that before shaking her head gesturing at the other fans."let them have them. I'll wait and get mine all at once."she said small kindness like that, were why her fans loved her. Because she went out of her wait to make them feel like they were special. And giving something up she wanted, wasn't that odd for her really."bye elena."the Romanian smiled as they left, looking amused as she nudged chris, tilting her head back to look at the balcony above them, one she knew was only for guests."how about we get out of here for awhile?"

Elena smiled. "As you wish then. I'll start working on them tonight. I have the costumes done, but iron man's requires batteries. " she said with a chuckle, before nodding and waving as they walked away. Chris smiled sipping on an icead coffee. "Sure. What'd you have in mind?" He asked, looking curious.

“That’s fine. Just let chris know when they’re done, and I’ll come g et them.”Sabrina grinned smiling as they left. Smirking as she glanced at chris as she sipped her own iced coffee. “Come on. I’ll show you.”she smirked, even if she liked him bossing her around, she liked surprising him sometimes. Amused that they could easily walk through the crowd simply dressed as their characters, unnoticed and uncared for, directing him up to the balcony. Knowing that it was only reachable for the VIP guests, most of who were currently attending panels. Smirking as they overlooked the crowd, she looked at him, leaning back against the railing. “It’s quite a sight isn’t it?”She said smirking in the califonia sun, while they could still see everything, they were mostly outside.

Elena smiled. "That's just fine. I will do that." She said, smiling a little as they walked away before going back to business. Chris smiled. "Alright." He said as he followed her, curious until the reached the balcony. He leaned back, taking in a breath of the fresh air. "Yeah, its almost as beautiful as you." He said, sirking softly as he gave her a light kiss on the mask.

Sabrina smiled as he kissed her flushing a little as she pulled off the mask, at least they were alone. Calming now that they wereaway from the crowd."you know, we are alone..."she smirked at him wondering just how far she could push him before getting punished.

Chris nodded, a small smirk in his face. "Yeah, and?" He said, raising an eyebrow at her ststement of the obvious. He stood behind her, wrapping his large ams around he waist. He breathed into her ear. "Tell me what you want, beautiful." He whispred, kissing at her ears and temple.

Sabrina rolled her eyes a little as she leaned over the railing a little, hips pressing into his as she leaned over, simply enjoying the view of watching everyone below them. "You know, a more perverted person would have figured out why being alone is important by now you know."She teased a little, shuddering as he kissed her ear, her ears were a weakness, so very sensitive. shivering as she turned into the touch a little, "I want you to fuck me up here, against the railing, where they could all see, if they'd just look up."

Chris smirked. "I'm captain america. I'm not supposed to be perverted." He said with a low chuckle, biting a little at her ear. He let out a soft moan unzipping the front of his suit so that his hard cock poked her. "Take off your panties. Don't be obvious." He ordered, prodding her skirt with his cock.

“You were in WW2, and best friends with Bucky. I think he was a little bit perverted.”she shivered, whimpering quietly as he bit her ear, squirming a little as she rested her hands against the railing, “I’m never obvious. Who’s the master assassin here, you or me?”she muttered squirming back against him, making more of a show of getting her panties off then necessarily needed, dropping the captain america panties at his feet, shivering as she watched the crowd, moaning, wet and needy at the idea of so many fans who’d be wanting this,and that they could see it, had they just looked up.

Chris chuckled heartily. "Bucky was the perv. I was the innocent one." He said, smirking as he heard her moans. He bit her ear again, running a soft hand down her spine. Thid was sexy, her submitting to him so publicly. After her panties were off, he pushed in, having not worn underwear under the suit. It was to frustrating. He thrust quickly, biting at her ear again. "How does this feel, beautiful? "

"was not. I still think you're not nearly as innocent as he pretends."Sabrina sighed softly, shivering under his hand as he ran a hand down her back, moaning as he pressed into her, rocking her hips back into his as she whimpered. "....I thought you were smaller.This..ohh...."She shuddered, slipping easily into bucky's persona without meaning to, to used to acting like bucky while wearing the suit, that she was somewhere between her own self, and bucky. whimpering quietly as she shivered in his arms.

Chris chuckled as he thrust. "I joined the army." He said back to her, smirking a bit. He could tease her about thatnlater. For now he was content to just thrust, enjoying her mewlings. She was so sexy, andbhe really couldn't get enough ofbher.

"Army's good for you."Sabrina muttered groaning, whimpering as she squirmed, hands gripping the railing in a white knuckled grip, shivering as she straightened, leaning back into his chest, shivering as she wrapped a arm around his neck, twisting to kiss him as she came.

Chris smirked. "Well, thanks. I think so to." He told her, staryled as she turned, but kissed her back feverently, running a hand down her spine. Her coming was he needed. Chris game himself with a groan, kissing her again.

Sabrina whimpered softly as he kissed her back, slumping into his arms as shifting to get comfortable, sighing quietly as he slipped out of her, shifting to cuddle into his arms, pressing her face into his chest, for the moment utterly calm and content to be held.

Back
Top Bottom