Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

Sabrina whined a little, shifting to get comfortable and snuggling down into the bed, feeling utterly okay with the thought that chris was looking after her."content.happy. less anxious then I've been in awhile..."she muttered

Chris smiled, giving her lips a light kiss. "That's good I'm glad I can help." He said, running a hand gently down her arm. He liked that she was feeling better. "You call me anytime you start to feel anxios again. This is as much fir you as it is for me." He told her, smiling softly.

Sabrina shuddered a little as the other stroked her arm, shifting to look up at him with a small smile as she kissed him back. "Kay. I can do that."She smiled shifting, making grabby hands at him, wanting cuddled and she was sleepy enough that she just wanted held

Chris smiled, wrappinv his arms around her in a cuddle. He kissed her head. "Good. Remember, i'm always here for you. No meatter what, you're mine, and i'm yours." He said, letting out a soft breath as he snuggled her close, relaxing from the fun as well. "Later, i'll make dinner. " he said, just relaxing.

"Kay. Dinner later."SAbrina said, still loose and relaxed, quiet in his arms.

A few days later SAbrina twitched a little as she tugged on the sleeve of her hoodie, frowning out at the crowd a little as she walked into the hall for comic con. As much as she enjoyed her fans, it was still overwhelming to teh still fairly new star. Pausing in the hall to get her bearings she swallowed hard before heading for her room, quickly changing into the winter soldier outfit, including the mask, easily passing for one of the better cosplayers instead of her self as she started walking around, knowing chris and the others were here somewhere, and simply enjoying no one knowing who she was.

Chris smiled and kissed the top of her head, content to just relax awhile.

Chris had decided to wear his captain america costume, relaxing over by the snack bar sipping on some coffee. He'd seen alot of winter soldier cosplayes today, but none who carried themselves as this one did. She was carrying herself to much like sabrina to not be her. He smiled, trowing his empty cup away before walking in front of sabrina. "So, bucky, wanna grab some lunch?" He asked with a wink, eondering if she'd realize that it is him.

"If you think flirting and offerings of food will get you laid, you apparently are talking to the wrong soldier."she said sounding quiet serious though the slight crinkling around her eyes said she was smiling behind the dark mask.

Chris chuckled, smirking a bit. "Well, a guy can try. Seeing as i'd rather stay anonymous to the crowd, i'll just say this. "I hope you enjoyed the leftover italian." He said, walking away just slightly. He didn't sound different, so why didn't she realize.

Shrink rolled her eyes a little before grabbing his arm."I know it's you. I was teasing. Stop being a drama queen."she muttered looking up at him anxiously, even if the crowd didn't know who they were, the sheer press of people made her feel sarcastic and upsrt, the more upset she was the more sarcastic she got

Chris pouted slightly. "I didn't know you knew." He said, looking kind of flustered. He squeezed her hand lightly, whispering into her ear. "If you're stressed, just say the word, and we go up to your room, and i can help you "

"I know. But you can't really mistake real cap for anyone else."She muttered looking amused that he was flustered, relaxing a little at the squeeze, closing her eyes for a moment. "I know. I'm okay."She muttered flushing slightly as she realized they were getting their pictures taken for acting like a couple while dressed as bucky and steve.

Chris chuckled a little. "You have a point there" he said, smiling and pulling her just slightly closer knowing that the contact helped keep her calm. He didn't notice the cameras to much, but whispered in her ear. "Its okay. We're still anonymous." He promised, leading her away.

“I always have a point.”She smiled looking amused, sighing quietly at the touch, closing her eyes for a moment as she leaned into him. “I know. We’re okay.”She muttered before smiling, following him. “So where do you want to go first?We have a free day. We should do something.”

Chris chuckled a little. "I know you do." He said, smiling a little as he nuzzled her slightly, kissing hernhead. "Well, might be fun to go to rob's panel. Possibly go to the adult section and find something you'll like." He purred, giving her a kiss.

Sabrina smiled, closing her eyes as she was nuzzled, relaxing, content. “Hmm, we should go see the adult thing.”She muttered smiling a little as the mask hid just how darkly she was blushing.

Chris smiled. "Sounds good. Wanna grab lunch first? I kinda forgot to eat this morning." He said, chuckling a bit. He ciuld be such a ditz when he is excited, and Chris was enough of a geek to be excited over a free day at a con. His car was already filled with tons of comics and the like.

"....you've been here for hours already haven't you?You are such a geek. You geeked out and just forgot to eat didn't you?"she teased already fussing and herding him towards the food court.

"You're such a geek. At least you got your shopping down without being mobbed."She smiled cuddling into his side, before perking up. "Really?You'll have to introduce me after we eat, I want to thank her myself."She said blushing a little, and ignoring the spurt of jealousy. it wasn't his fault she was insecure or weird. she just had to keep reminding herself that.

Chris chuckled. "Its true. But if i had a bigger car i might buy more." He said, letting his geek flag fly free." He smiled, walking with her to the food court. "Of course I will. She'll surely appreciate your sentiment." He said, kissing her head.

“Well, you could always put some in my car. If you must.”She said blushing a little, ducking her head a little, blushing because she was still feeling awkward figuring out how to act like a couple. It’d been a really, really long time since she’d had a actual relationship. Grinning as they got pizza, she eased the mask off, smiling slightly as she started to eat.

Chris smiled. "A generous offer, but no, its okay. I'll just buy some more when i come around tomorrow. I have a few free hours before my first panel and meet and greet." He ssid, giving her a smile before biying into his pizza. She was still unrecognized, which he knew she liked.

Sabrina smiled nodding."Sounds good."She said looking amused as she ate, eyes casually watching the crowd around them, before tensing at the touch on her shoulder, looking up, wincing slightly at the utter surprise that flickered over the fans features. realizing the woman hadn't realized that the good look alike, was the real thing. "...Please don't. Not now. I'll...I'll sign anything, or take pictures later I just.....no."She said loooking upset at having been discovered, looking at chris anxiously for help.

Chris smiled kindly at the fan. "I do apoligize, but sabrina and I are kind of enjoying our anonnimity, so please, don't make a scene. I'm just feeling shy today." He told her softly, giving her one of those smiles nonone can resist, trying to help his lover.

Back
Top Bottom