Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

"Spaghetti it is."Sabrina said smiling. Startling a little as he took her hands, chewing her lip bloody even as she dropped onto the couch, responding to the command without really thinking about it. Shuddering as she looked up at him, biting her lip a little as he stroked her knuckles."but..but chris..."

Chris smiled. "Good. I love spaghetti." He told her, before taking her hands, kissing each knuckle as she sat. He wiped the blood from her lip, giving her a concerned but firm look. "No. Stop worrying. Its okay. You needed me, so I came. Its as simple as that. I have to help you, remember? I'm captain america!" He joked a little, hoping to make her feel better. He knew she was still crashing.

Sabrina frowned a little even as she turned her head into his touch, closing her eyes, calming slightly. As if her calm and ease was tethered to his touch."...you are cap. You are such a puppy."she muttered relaxing slowly even if she was still upset she was calm for the moment.

Sabrina sighed shuddering a little resting her head against his chest, shifting a little to get her head settled into the curve of his shoulder and neck."...food...we should eat puppy...."she muttered still struggling with all the changes that where happening around her

Chris snuggled her close, giving her a light kiss. "Yeah, we should. You look like you could use some time though. Lets order takeout instead. I know a great little Italian place that delivers." He told her, only mildly aware of the dominant tone he was using. He was just falling back into it.

Sabrina sighed softly kissing him back, closing her eyes as she nodded slowly."kay. Take out is okay....I think I'm gonna go lay down....I don't care what you get."she shrugged and despite the words made no move to leave his arms.

Chris nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. I'll order the takeout and then we'll go lie down, maybe eat in bed. It will be good." He told her, a smile curling up on his face as she made no move to move. He gave her head a kiss, calling the takeout place. Onc3 done, he lead her to her bedroom, laying her down. "I'll be back in a second." He told her, going back out to the living room and rummaging through his bag to find the teddy bear hr had gotten her.

"Yea. It'd be good."she agreed simply snuggling close, mostly not paying attention to what he was doing now that she wasnt being required to think to hard. Whining a little as he moved away she nodded though as he moved away, simply shifting to get comfy under the covers smiling slightly when she returned."a bucky bear?wherever did you find that."

"Yeah, it will be." He ageed, letting out a little chuckle as she protested his leaving. He smiled as she snuggled into the blanked, going back to the living room. When he found what he wss looking for, he smiled, bringing it back into the room and handing it to her. "A close friend of mine back in boston makes specialty bears. She made me the cap one you like over at my place, and i had her make this one for you." He tokd her with a smile, snuggling bsck into bed with her.

Sabrina smiled at him, sighing quietly as she took the bear, looking amused. "That bear is awesome. it sorta looks like you. blond and cuddly."She teased shifting to snuggle into him, sighing quietly as she settled into his side, closing her eyes. "Thanks Chris. I mean....not just for this...but for....you know."She muttered, sounding a little lost, because she had no idea how to do this, or be in a relationship, it'd been so long since she'd been in one

Chris chuckled a little as he snuggled into her "It totally does. She's real good at getting all the details right." He admitted, smiling. He was proud of his friend for making a name for herself. He smiled, stroking her hair softly, kissing the top of her head. "You're welcome sabrina. I told you I would be here for uou no matter what and I meant it. Just relax." He said, kissing her cheek.

"I can tell. I'll have to send her a thank you note, for the bear."She smiled relaxing, sighing quietly as she was petted, "Kay. I'm there for you to. Always."She muttered relaxed enough that she was actually starting to fall asleep, content to doze until the food got there. nervous about where they were going to go next, but for the moment, simply ready to not think, letting chris take care of her

Chris smiled. "I'll give you her adress tomorrow if you like." He told her, content to justblay there for awhile. He missed being close to someone, having been to scared to get to close to anyone after his girlfriend's death. He smiled a little again. "Thanks sabrina. That means alot." He told her, absentmindedly running his hands down her arm. He wouls star as slow as he could, teaching her to be dominated and to dominate a little herself if she so desired. He'd teach her all he knew. "Just rest. Crashing can take alot out of a person." He told her in a soothing yet dominant tone, kissing her temple.

“kay. Sounds good.”Sabrina muttered sleepily, “welcome.”she muttered shivering a little as she was petted, nearly purring as she relaxed, starting to fall asleep.”Kay.”She muttered at the order, simply falling asleep.

And it wasn’t till late that night, despite chris’ trying to wake her up, that she actually got up. Caught in a panic attack and dreams, screaming her throat raw as she tossed herself out of the bed. So used to being alone, that she wasn’t quite aware that she was being held, that she wasn’t alone. Was it really any surprise that she naturally needed to submit, needed looked after considering her childhood, needed to simply not to think. Stumbling to the bathroom she shuddered as she splashed water in her face.

Chris smiled, just hugging her close as she slept, moving out of bed only once to get the takeout.

Chris looked on in concern as she started screaming in her sleep, trying to wake her. "Sabrina! Sabrina!" He called, shaking her a bit, but she was out of it. When she finally awoke and hot out of bed, Chris followed her tentatively, standing in the doorway. "Sabrina? What's wrong? Can I help somehow?" He asked softly, looking much to much like captain america as he examined her.

Sabrina startled, nearly stumbling back a step as she jerked around to look at him, eyes wide pale and shaken, staring at him for a long moment before moving over to him, silent and tense as she looked him over, before dropping to her knees, pressing her face into his stomach, trembling. “visele de acasă .visele de acaVisele de acasă”She muttered trembling a little, nuzzling her face into his stomach, smirking a little as it caused his shirt to scrunch up, giving her bare skin to nuzzle again.

Dreams of home...

Chris looked at her, face scrunched in worry. He was startled a little as she dropped to knees and nuzzled his stomach, but he let her do it, stroking her hair softly. Dreams of home? He hadn't known much of her childhood, but if this were any indication, it couldn't have been very good. He kept stroking her hair, hoping to mak her feel better. "Este bine. Dezvalui ego aici el, gust. " he asked, voice calm, though he looked very worried, hoping she would tell him.

(It is okay. Tell me about it, please.)

Sabrina sighed softly, closing her eyes as he stroked her hair, wrapping her arms around his waist, simply holding onto him, not moving, not talking for awhile as she thought. Processed the request before responding, “...It wasn’t....romania’s a pretty place. Now. I grew up when it was still a comunist state....while my mother was...is...a pianist, and was well loved, there was....a constant fear you know?Of what would happen, what could happen....and we came here. To the place that was supposed to be better, to be freedom from what had happened there but....my mother got married right away. To a headmaster you know?”she muttered tense and upet, but calming.

Chris nodded, stroking her hair still. "Yes, i can imagine that must have been stressful." He told her, pulling he closer. He rubbed her back slightly. "Yes, i knew that." He said, just a hinting of his worry in his voice as he waited for her to continue. This was obviously ver painful for her, and he didn#t like it. He needed to protect her.

“It was. But mama took care of me. Made sure I wasn’t hurt, wasn’t to...starving, or lost or without things.”she muttered making a upset sound at the sound of his voice, pressing her face as tight to his stomach as she could, hiding as much as she could without running away. “My stepfather was....is... He likes younger girls. My mother’s one plus....beyond being amazing herself...is me. I was young, a child no one would look after, because I was to weird, to different to be concerned with....”She trailed off, not knowing what to say, or having words of it, but nearly drowning in the painful thoughts.

Chris smiled a little. "Its good that you were taken care of at least." He said, stroking her hair again. He listened to her almost explanation, eyes going wide. He didn't like this one bit. "He abused you?" He asked with a curious tone, though his eyes showed how worried he really was.

Sabrina shuddered under his hand, swallowing hard as she nodded, clinging to him, “F-for most of junior high and high school.”She muttered shivering, feeling broken and lost, waiting for him to pull away from her, afraid he’d lleave, but feeling lighter for finally telling someone.

Chris kept stroking her hair. "You should have had him arrested. That's illegal here. Even if you were over 18, its still abuse." He told her, now kneeling down close to her. He would protect her. He needed to protect her. "Don't worry. I'll keep you safe." He promised, nuzzling her.

“....I know. But...I tried. No one believed me...at least, not the cops. My mom did, she left him but...”She shuddered swaying a little, leaning into him, shivering as she pressed closer, whimpering quietly, the other so big and protective that for the first time in years, since long before her wild child years, she felt safe. “Kay. Trust you to.”She muttered stomach growling. “....Is there still food?”

Back
Top Bottom