Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

Chris smiled, simply rubbing her shoulders lightly. "Romanian food sounds good. Te iubesc." Krystal said with a smile, simply relaxing. She needed to keep as calm as possible for her plan to work. Chris nodded, agreeing. "Yeah, sounds good. Jer, lizzie, you up for it?" He asked, looking curious. Though he was fine with anything, he was especially hopeful about romanian food, thinking food from her home might make sabrina less nervous.

“Te iubsec.”sabrina muttered flushing ever so softly at it. Not used to public announcements like that, ignoring the other’s looking curious. “Yea. Let’s.”Jeremy grinned watching the two curious as lizie nodded, heading the for the resturant, smiling when sabrina seemed to settle even more as she looked over the romanian food, it seemed she was okay for the moment.

Chris smiled again, giving her hand a light squeeze, simply relaxing. "Te iubesc":he whispered in her ear, ignoring the looks of the others. He didn't care about what his two costars and best frirend heard. Krystal rolled her eyes a little bit as they walked to the resturaunt. She whispered to lizzie. "They're totally going out..." she knew what her friend was like when he liked someone. Chris relaxed a bit as sabrina did, ordering from the menu his favorite romanian dish. He still watched her out of the corner of his eye, squeezing her hand when he got a chance.

Lizzie raised her eyebrows as she looked over at krys."seriously?" "No way. They're always been touchy feely."Jeremy muttered watching the two as they settled in for food. Tilting his head, trying to figure out how to ask without putting sabrina on the spot."so how was everyone's day?"sabrina asked looking up at everyone.

Krystal nodded. "Definately. They may not be out with it more publicly, but I know that look chris has. He had it with his last girlfriend too. He's worse than a puppy when he's in love. Also, she just told him "te iubesc" which means i love you. Its possible its more friendly and he's crushing, but I don't think so." she explained softly, seeing the other two are too oblivious to notice. Chris gently took sabrina's hand, blushing just slightly. He really did love her. They would have to discuss what they were other thsn the dom/sub. He let out a soft sigh, running his free hand through his hair. "Things were good, but i must have signed at least a thousand autographs today. Guess my fanbase is growing. Probably still not as big as jeremy's though." He explained, sipping his pepsi. Hawkeyes fanbase was one of the largest, and knew krystal was one of them. They had just never been in the same city long enough for introductions until now. Lizzie had beat him to it though.

"Ah. Wonder if it's a new thing?"lizzie said smiling sadly, upset but happy for the two who were definitely ignoring them in favor of their own company. Now that she looked for it, it made sense, especially if they were a new couple."probably not, but your not as old as him either."sabrina teased looking amused. "What?old jokes. Damn, sab."Jeremy snickered rolling his eyes looking amused as he started eating the food when it arrived.

Krystal nodded. "Probably. Would make sense." She said, hugging lizzie slightly. She knew the other was crushing. She gave the other a smile, sipping her iced tea. "I can set you up with a hot doctor or his brother." She said, pointing slightly at an oblivious Chris as she grabbed a picture from her wallet. It was a picture of her older friend, someone she'd known since childhood. Chris chuckled. "Well, it is kinda true, jeremy. You are the 3rd oldest avenger." he said, sipping his pepsi.

"His brother would be amusing."lizzie smiled a little looking amused at the idea even if seeing them together hurt knowing sabrina was the lucky one."just cause your the baby, doesn't mean you get to make fun of the rest of us."

Krystal nodded. "I'll make some calls" she said, smiling a bit. Chris chuckled. "I thought that lizzie was youngest? She's 26. Course, table wise, jer's oldeat and krys is youngest. She's only 22. Known her since she was in diapers." He admitted, smiling and sipping his soda.

"I am the youngest."lizzie said looking amused.Jeremy rolled his eyes as he ate shaking his head in amusement."fine I'll be the old one this time." "We truly have some of the weirdest conversations."sabrina smiled relaxed as she ate."brew e do....so how was your day?"Jeremy said watching her, curious because he'd been listening to krys and lizzie."...do you know how awkward it is to answer questions about your sex life just cause your doing a movie?" "Actually yes. Totally weird."

Chris chuckled. "Thanks for being a good sport, jer." He said, laying a casual arm around savrina's shoulder. Krystal smiled sympathetically. "I know how you feel. As an heiress, i'm almost never out of the spotlight. Questions happen all the time." She admitted, trying to make sabrina like her.

“I’m always a good sport.”Jeremy said rolling his eyes a little. “Yea...the fact that I’m doing 50 shades, just made things awkward as people were seriously curious about my sex life.”Sabrina made a face even as she leaned back into chris’ arm, relaxing a little, even if she wasn’t cuddled against his side, the simple touch made her feel better.

Krystal nodded. "50 shades huh? Yeah, i can see where that would insite awkward questions. I'll make you some icecream as consolation." She said with a smile, chris chuckling. It was official. Krystal had adopted sabrina. Chris looked to jeremy. "Yeah, you are. So, what's everybody up to after?" He asked, looking curious. He wondered what the others had planned.

Sabrina nodded a little. “Yea, apparently simply acting it makes everyone think I’ve gotten more like anna.”She said wrinkling her nose a little before nodding. “Ice cream is good.”She smiled. “I think I’m heading to one of the late panels.”Lizzie smiled a little. “Nothing yet, was thinking about dropping in on the showing of the avengers, but I haven’t decided.”Jeremy smiled.

Krystal nodded. "I can totally understand. I'm stuck with similar stereotypes as an heiress. Even chris thought i would be a spoiled brat when he met me, and yes it is. Come to my resturaunt tomorrow and i'll make you some." She said with a chuckle, chris nodding, looking curious at lizzie's smile. He wouldn't push though. Krystal and her seemed close now, sonthat could have something yo do with it. Krystal smiled again. "Jeremy, why don't you come back to my place? Coild have a private showing of avengers." She offered, blushing.

“Awesome. I’ll totally come.”Sabrina smiled a little. “:Hm?Oh I could.”Jeremy said looking at the other thoughtfully, amused as he considered the woman. Sabrina snickered softly, amused before stretching as she finished eating. “I think I’m ready to go.”

Krystal smiled. "Cool. Chris can show you where it is." She said, him nodding, giving sabrina's shoulder a light squeeze. "Yeah, i'll show you. Its only a few blocks over from the hotel." He explained, smiling. Krystal gave jeremy a light smile. "Cool, you should. We'd have to stop at the resturaunt for my car though. I live on the edge of the city." She admitted, still blushing lightly as she sipped her tea.

“Awesome. We’ll head over for lunch before leaving tomororw.”Sabrina said grinning a little. “That’s okay. I’ll just follow you in my car then, and we’ll head to your place.”The man said smiling slightly. Sabrina snorted amused as she stood, nudging chris a little. “Come on, we better get going.”

Krystal smiled. "Sounds good. I'll probably be leaving for LA tomorrow, what's next stop for you guys?" She asked curiously, wanting to offer the services of her private jet. She smiled at Jeremy. "Fair enough." She said, curious about what kind of car the star might drive. Chris chuckled. "Okay sabrina. Yeah, we probably should. See you guys tomorrow." He said, sliding out of the booth with her, paying, then disappearing out the door with her.

“Seattle.I have a few days to relax before we start filming, figured I’d get familiar with the city and all.”Sabrina said, not looking forward to it, since it meant leaving chris, but she was a adult. She could handle not being with him. Sabrina was quiet as they left, looking thoughtful and nervous, glancing at the other. “Do I need to change before going out?”She asked looking up at him.

Krystal nodded. "Seems logical. That way you don't have to worry about getting lost while filming." She admitted, smiling a little at the woman for support. "I'm on my way to LA to start filming. Civil war starts at starks place in california." Chris said, sighing. While he would be happy to see rob, he biuld be lonely without sabrina near him. Chris shook his head. "No, you're fine the way tou are. This is a classy place, you'll fit right in." He told her, hailing a cab, giving him the adress, and getting in with her.

When they got there, sabrina would see that it was a victorian style mansion, refurbished into a club. Chris walked up to the door, a bouncer stopping him. "Hey, you can't come in here. Its invitation only." The man said, and Chris rolled his eyes. "I have an open invitation. Just tell Axel Chris is here." He said, watching as the man called him, eyes widening. "You're him? Holy crackers! Are you back? This you're submissive?" He asked excitedly, chris chuckling. "No, i'm not back, i'm just helping a friend out with a role. Two bracelets please." He asked, the bouncer handing him two dark blue braided sikk bracelets, indicating they wouldn't be playing tonight.

“It’ll only be a few months before I’m in LA to. Don’t look so upset. Besides, the other’s will be there.”Sabrina teased looking amused before relaxing, smiling a little. “Oh. Good. Thanks.”She smiled glad she looked alright, and following him.

Looking around she looked surprised and amazed as she looked around her. Eyes widening, already stepping back when they said they couldn’t go in, swallowing hard as she looked around. Glancing over at Chris when they startled talking, she looked bemused, “N-no.”Sabrina stuttered a little at the question of being his submissive, frowning a little as she took the bracelet, sighing quietly as she put it on, even without claiming chris, it sort of made her relax a little, as if simply by wearing it, it made her feel better to be wearing it.

Chris nodded. "I know, it will just be weird without you around. I'll worry about your mental state while filming, given your last reaction." He admitted, reffering to her crash just weeks ago. He smiled again. "You're welcome. That dress looks lovely on you." He said, kissing her head.

Krystal smiled at lizzie, then jeremy. "Do you want me to walk back with you lizzie? Gotta go past the hotel anyway." She asked, slight concern ing her eyes. While this wasn't a vad city, it was still dangerous at night.

Chris tookbyhe brace lets, chuckling a little and whispering something into the bouncer's ear. While he loved sabrina, he wasn't opposed to a good guyfuck. Axel and him had done it lots of times. He pulled her into the lobby, axel greeting them. "Hey axe. Yeah, this is her. The blue room? Maybe. We might partake later." He said, knowing that sabrina always had a choice.

“I know, me to. But it’s skype, and we’ll be okay. I’ll call. And you’re closer, just a few hours, if I need to drive down. Or visit.”She said sighing quietly.

“Yea, that would be good.”Lizzie smiled looking at the other two, though she didn’t want to ruin their date, she wasn’t liking the idea of walking back on her own.

Sabrina looked thoughtful as she looked at the other, tilting her head a little as she considered the two. Looking up at Axe.”Hm?”She said looking interested, distracted from looking around the room. “Did you say something?”she asked looking at the two.

Chris smiled and nodded. "I know. Make sure you come down as often as you need. If you ask krys, she'll let you use her plane. She's got a private jet." He said, hugging her close as he walked.

Krystal smiled and nodded. "Of course lizzie. Its dangerous here at night." She said, paying for their food. She wondered if jeremy realized she liked him.

"Just greeting a friend my dear. Feel free to look around, and i'll make you two some smoothies." Axel said, going over to the bar.

Back
Top Bottom