Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine(lady/krys)

The first time Sabrina wears a smile black evening gown, Chris gives her that quiet smile, and wraps a arm around her waist as they poss for the picture as the crowd yells happily. “Close, but it’s a movie premiere, try again kiddo.

Kiddo. The guy was only two years older.

She doesn’t know what possesses her but the quiet anger that had sent her shopping as they stopped in Bucharest for the next round of movie screenings and interviews, had her fidgety and anxious. “See?You look good. The quiet muttered approval and smile that she could barely hear over the cacophony of people. Something twists in her stomach as she watches him walk away, the feeling reminding her of missing a step or two coming down stairs and free falling for a few steps.

So she goes shopping again. Which is where this night found her, getting ready for their last round of interviews and such in the states, their final stop for the civil war tour. Fidgety and nervous as she climbed out of the limo outside the red carpeted movie theater, and her eyes were drawn towards chris like iron finds a magnet.

Wrapping a hand in the skirt, she held it up just enough to keep from falling over it as she made her way to his side, she blinked slowly in the bright lights. The soft corseted dress hugging her slender well framed body, her soft romanian beauty offsetting chris’ traditional american-irish good looks, the dark blue-black hair tied up and making her appear even more fragile and quiet then normal. The woman feeling her stomach drop as she looked over the crowd, feeling both excited at the turn out, and sick at how many people where there.

"Chris."The word, escaping before she could stop it, was more breath then actual word, a confirmation that at least this was normal, that he was there, for the movie and interview after.

Chris let out a soft breath as he saw Sabrina walk out out of the limo. It seemed she was trying harder to impress him, and it hade hims smirk anlittle as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "You look lovely sabrina." He whispered softly in her ear, laying a hand on the small of her back as they walked into the theatre. His slick black tuxedo and red tie matching her perfectly without even knowing what her dress would look like.

He lead her into the theatre like that, praising her with a soft smirk. "Now, don't you feel pretty sabrina?" He asked, casually touching her, secretly enjoying the feelnof her near him. While the man could be lost on hisnown, he found when he had someone who he could take care of, hiss mess seemed to disappear.

Sabrina smiled, a small happy pleased smile when she saw what he was wearing. As if she was so pleased at having dressed to match, even without realizing it. Going still as he wrapped a arm around her she relaxed slightly, as if she’d been tense and jittery until that moment. Relaxing softly at the praise she shuddered slightly, “I do. Though the corset’s a little much.”She muttered as they found their seats, looking amused that even if it was their movie, they had far enough seats back to be lost in the crowd, to simply be there, instead of the center of attention.

Chris let out a low chuckle. "Yeah, I can imagine." He said, simply leading her to their seats near the front of the theatre. Coincidentally given their characters, they were seated next to each other, and that made Chris smile to himself a little. He knew a submissive that needed a dominant when he saw one, and Sabrina was definately one of them. Now that he was just lightly instructing her, she was already blossoming. He had a feeling this was the beginning of a beautiful, if a bit kinky, relationship.

“I’m totally open to putting you in one, if you want to see how annoying this thing is.”Sabrina muttered, teasing him, the biting humor that was so rare to hear in the words. It took truly being comfortable, truly knowing the people around her, and a quiet spot in her head to show just how sweet and amusing and funny she could be. Settling into her seat, she smiled as they started to watch the movie, even if by the end she was a twitchy, fussing mess as they ran the gauntlet of reporters and fans to get to their cars. While there was a public party, most of the cast was heading for Robert’s for the cast party, even if they loved their fans, most of the actors had come to value the time they could be together, all together in the same city, and had a party for just them, since it was so rare that they were all in the city together. Looking up at Chris she fidgeted a little, because while she liked the others, really loved them sometimes, going to parties made her uncomfortable to. “See you at the party?”She said, not sounding sure, not like she wanted to go really, but aware that refusing to go wasn’t a option either. And even if she didn’t know it, chris would know that considering just how she was, how stumbling she was over the slight confusion of why she was letting him boss her around, she was completely unaware of needing a dominate, needing looked after.

Chris let out a soft and good natured laugh. "I think i'll pass. I-ve seen rocky horror and know how that ends." He joked back, content just to relax with her. While he wanted desparately to dominate her and show her just how good it could be to loose her control, he could also admit that he had a slight crush. The woman rediculously beautiful, though he dobted she realized. He would have to change that. Chris gave her a smile, nodding. " Yeah, see you there, sabrina. Make sure to eat something when you get there. You are looking tense." He told her, tone just having a hint of an order to it, even if in his head he was fantasizing about everything he'd do to and for her.

Sabrina smiled at him, hand tightened around her car keys as she considered him, making a face a little. “You know how it is. Crowds make me nervous, which is insane.”She grumbled even if she relaxed a little at the idea of having a plan, of knowing what was required. Even without really being aware of it, she responded to him. Which was insane, if she was being this open right off the bat, it’d surely make chris wonder what she’d be like in private. “See you there.”She smiled slipping away from her, and indeed, even though she was talking and happy as she wandered through her friends, simply talking and remembering that yes, these people were her friends, she spent the whole time nibbling on food, crackers and sweets, anything that got close to her.

“...Hope you know what you’re doing.”Jeremy muttered looking at his best friend, studying chris for a long moment even as the man watched Sabrina and Scarlett discussing dresses.

Chris nodded, resting a hand on the small of her back for only a moment. "I know. It takes alot of getting used to." He soothed with a smile, discreetly looking her up and down. He nodded again, giving the woman a chaste kiss on the cheek, then getting into his own car. He secretly loved how much she naturally responded, letting out a few calming breaths as her drove off to rob's place. He was pleased to see she had taken his advice and eaten domething, putting some cheese on his own small plate.

Chris took a bit. "I do. Sabrina needs someone taking care of her." He told his best friend, wondering if more of their friends would show as he watched sabrina talk to scarlet.

“Uh-huh. I know that, and you know that. But are you sure you can...not become emotionally involved over it?I mean, she might accept help, but she might not...”Jeremy trailed off, because more then anything, that was what worried him. To know chris liked her, where Jeremy suspected no one ever really knew what sabrina was thinking.

“Chris!Come here!”Sabrina said looking up at him when she saw him, looking happy, the glass of vodka in her hand saying that she was just tipsy enough to loosen up as more of their friends started showing up. “We’re trying to decide who has the biggest shoulders. I’m thinking it’s you and your dorito proportions.”She teased a little.

Chris let out a sigh. "I'm not sure, Jeremy. She brings out the dom in me, and honestly... I find myself more and more inclined to just see where this goes. She just... responds so well, despite not knowing why, or what shes doing." He admitted, running a hand through his hair. He really wasnt sure where this would go, but he was to curious to stop.

Chris walked over, letting out a small chuckle before smiling at her in that special say her saved just for her. "That's what they call me, captain dorito." He said, wanting to comment on the vodka, but not wanting to sound hypocritical. He just hated seeing her in pain, and a hangover qualified

Jeremy sighed shaking his head a little. “Just be careful.”He muttered, knowing better then to think his friend would stop, simply watching him walk over.

“You probably taste as good as doritos anyways.”Scarlet teased, that wicked laughter in her eyes, like jeremy, she’d figured out what the two were doing, why he was doing it. And it amused her to watch Sabrina trying to figure out what was going on. “Doritos aren’t that great really. Prefer BBQ chips actually.”sabrina said blushing ever so softly, normally pale skin flusehd as she looked up at Chris, sipping her drink.

Chris nodded. "I will be." He told his friend simply, walking over to sabrina and scarlett.

Chris chuckled. "oh, is that so, scar?" He teased back, taking a sip of his wine. It tasted good with the cheese. He smiled again, chucking heartily. "Hmm, BBQ re better." He agreed, licking his lips at the thought of them.

“Yep.”Scar said smiling a little at him amused as he watched the two. They were fairly amusing together really. Tilting his head a little as she watched Sabrina sway a little, wincing. She’d forgotten just how easily effected by alcohol the woman was. It was so easy to forgot she was a lightweight. “They are.”Sabrina said agreeing, shivering a little as she watched him like his licks, even if she was talking and enjoying herself with the others, she was watching chris. Waiting to see what he wanted, feeling confused and lost at why, but still doing it anyways.

Chris chuckled. "Whwtever you say, Scar." He said, hiving her a smile. He gave sabrina a concerned look, motioning to take her drink away. "Yes, they are, anf you should dtop drinking, sabrina." He told her in a manner thag just had that slight dominant tone to it, laying a hand at the small of her back, this time taking the drink and emptying it in the nearby trash. He led her over to th table with food, making her a plate with a few sandwiches. "Eat. You won't get as bad a hangover in the morning." He promised, hand still at her lower back. He'd decided to take her home with him, to worried about her getting hur tv in this tipsy state.

Sabrina frowned sulking a little as he took her drink away, but not trying to keep it either. “Okay.”She muttered relaxing slightly as she felt his hand against her back, simply letting him lead her to the table, “Thanks.”She said nibbling on the food slowly, relaxing as indeed she felt a little steadier, glancing at the clock, “....think it’s a polite time to go home?”She muttered.

Chris gave her a small smile. "Good." He said, leading her over to the food, picking up a sandwhich himself, eating it with one hand. The other hand was still on the small of her back, and he gave her a smile. "Welcome. Eat." He told her, taking a sip of his wine. Chris was never much of a drinker, so he was almost sober. "Yeah, I think it is. But you're coming home with me." He told her firmly, hand still on her back. He didn't want to see her possibly hurt in this state.

Sabrina frowned a little as she finished her food, sighing softly. “I’m fine to drive home Chris. My place is closer then yours anyways.”She pointed out, tilting her head to the side even as she swayed a little closer to the man. Even she, who was socially awkward and weird to the extreme, her own past leaving her at a loss to deal with things, could admit that she could see the appeal of going home with Chris Evans. “Besides, don’t you leave in the morning?You don’t want me hanging around you when you’re getting ready to go.”

Chris made a face. "No. You're coming home with me. " he told her again firmly, grabbing another sandwich. He steadied her as he took a bite of the sanwhich, shaking his head. "I know your place is closer, but I worry. I wouldn't want to see you get hirt somehow." He told her, hand still oon her back. "Come on. We'll go back to my place, i'll make some cocoa and we'll relax." He offered, just wanting to help. &e shook his head again. "Of course I won't mind. I love having you around sabby" he said, whispering the last part close to ear as he lead her to his car.

“...Fine.”Sabrina sighed a little leaning into him before frowning. “I’m fine, Chris.”she muttered but not protesting to much anymore as she followed him out, shivering as he spoke in her ear. “Oh. Well. I like being near you to.”She muttered blushing as she followed after him.

In the morning Sabrina smiled tiredly as she frowned at the man she was laying on, for a moment disoriented on what was going on. Remembering the night before in snippets, getting to chris’, the man making them food and watching a movie, putting her in some of his own clothes to sleep in, and apparently, falling asleep on him while snuggled up on the couch.”...chris?”she muttered sleepily.

Chris smiled. "Good, an I know. I still worry though." He told her, leading her out to his car. He would take care of her tonight, like she dserved. He knew the woman well enough to know just how undone she could become when drunk, so he needed to make sure personnally she'd be okay.

Chris blinked sleepily. "Morning sabby." He said nonchalantly, gently pushing her off of himself so he could stretch and wipe the sleep from his eyes. "I'll make breakfazt and some coffee. Just relax. I had someone get you some clothes last night in case we fell asleep." He explIned, giving her a smile as he walked over yo the door, grabbing the box from outside his apartment. He walked back over, handing it to her. "You're welcome to shoer and change. Breakfast will be done when you finish." He tokd her, smiling softly.

“Morning.”Sabrina muttered, sounding more romanian and quiet then he’d ever heard before. While you could tell she was generally foreign when she normally spoke, this was sleepy and content, and utterly undone, years of american living melting away, leaving her so utterly romanian until she woke up more. Whining as she was moved, protesting that she was being moved as she snuggled down into the couch, blinking sleepily. “Thanks chris.”She smiled looking amused as she saw the box holding her clothes, stretching slowly when she realized she wasn’t going to be allowed to go back to sleep. “I’ll do that.”She smiled sweetly at him as she stumbled to her feet, heading for the bathroom. It wasn’t the first time she’d showered and slept at chris, but it was the oddest time really. Not quite sure at the emotions and everything that was tossing her off balance. Showering quickly the woman walked back into the room, her dark hair tugged back into a loose ponytail, the wet length still getting the back of her captain america t-shirt wet. "Smells good in here."

Chris smiled. "Good. I'll get breakfast started then." He said softly, noticing her more prominant accent when waking up. He'd had no idea how he'd missed thhat all the other times she'd stayed over. Once he heard the shower going, he started on the omlets. He scrambled the eggs, added frozen peppers, sausage, ham, bacon, spices, and lastly the cheese once ghe omlet was mostly cooked. He repeated the process, the first omlet under a warming cover. Next came the toast and homefries, followed by fresh squeezed orange juice and coffe just the way sabrina liked. He smiled and blushed as she complimented him. "Thanks. Its just omlets and homefries. Probably not as goox as when my mom makes them, but you know I try." He said, pulling her char out for her, setting a hand on her shoulder as he revealed her breakfast. "Eat" he told her simply, putting a cup of coffee next to her breakfast.

Sabrina smiled slightyl as she moved over to the seat, settling down as she looked over the food. Looking amused as he blushed. “It amuses me you just squeezed the orange juice. You are so weird.”She teased before snorting. “No one’s food is as good as your mother’s. As long as it doesn’t poison me, it’s better then my food.”She pointed out, and it was true. She’d visited a few times while he was in boston, and the woman evans’ matriarch was a gift from god in the kitchen. Shivering a little at the order to eat she smiled a little as she started in on the food. Glancing up at him. “So, what do you have planned for Boston when you get home?Anything interesting?”

Chris made a face. "It tastes better that way." He said simply with a shrug, sipping his coffee before taking a bite of a homefry. He had outdone himself this time. He let out a chuvkle. "Well, that is true. Mom's a kitchen goddess." He admitted, taking a sip of his coffee again. He had learened all he knew about cooking from her, and he appreciated it. Even as a celebtity, it wasn't cost effective to do take out every day. Chris looked contemplative. "Not sure. Visit my friends and family, maybe do some fishing or something." He said sort of nonchalantly, not making a huge deal.

“I know. You’re still a dork.”Sabrina smiled looking amused as she nodded. “Indeed she is. It’s a good thing I don’t live in boston, I’d get fat eating her food all the time. I mean, look at you. You’re huge.”She teased blushing ever so slightly as she ate, snorting. “I can totally see you fishing.”She said making a face at the idea before sighing. “Sounds better then what I have planned. I get to go on auditions, screw around the city...you know, annoying stuff.”She said shrugging a little, smiling as she finished eating.

Back
Top Bottom