Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Building blocks (m/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

Super-Earth
Thanks for checking out my ideas below! I hope to post more summaries here, and I have quite a few ideas in my head. If you work better with themes than ideas, send me a message and I can tell you all that you like about my interests in general.

- My ideal partner -
I love positivity! I feel like so many threads are ruined because the first thing I see is a list of requirements to play with somebody, or protecting themselves from having a bad experience.
I want to hear the things my partner loves first, and then what we can do to work around any concerns later.
Jolly co-operation! Brainstorm with me, bounce ideas, find a way to work in our mutual interests. I'm happy to play your kink if we can also try mine. Let's push each other into new things we might each like.

- Fantasy -
Human x Witch[/SIZE]]
Based on a story I read. She was an average girl, perhaps cute in the way all girls are, but not otherwise remarkable. She moved to a new organization (school, workplace, etc.), something never too socially productive except for the most outgoing of people. So, she began the slow process of introducing herself, and building up her network.

Most of the people treat her indifferently or somewhat cordially, but there's one guy who practically makes her feel like a princess. Making sure she knows her way around, going out of his way to introduce her to anyone important, and so on. It doesn't take much to fall for him. But, he seems to be quite busy, understandable given the effort he puts into most of his interaction with everyone, so she doesn't get the chance to ask him out.

Remarkably, she finds a magic book, filled with spells. She immediately knew what she wanted to do with it. She found nothing to outright make him hers, but plenty of charms and ways to change her appearance. She went a bit wild. Spells to make her hair silkier, a bit taller, somewhat bustier, thin as she wanted, enough that she'd attract the envy of most who laid their eyes on her. The next day, she couldn't even get close to finding her crush, what with the crowds that seemed to surround her. Another spell was in order that night, to make her less obvious to everybody but him.

So now, there is a magically-enhanced beautiful amateur witch with a crush on my character, subduing the attention of everybody but him. What could possibly be in store for the two next?
Since it is magic and all, you'd be welcome to come up with your own spells and such you'd like to cast during the RP.

Human x Ghost/Demon[/SIZE]]
More of a broad idea than a specific plot. I'd like to do an RP where a character gets possessed by a ghost, or a demon or something. It would probably start out as very non-consensual, them not getting along very well, and the host being punished into doing things s/he doesn't want as punishment for disobeying. It could continue that way, them fighting each other for control, taking more and more drastic measures to be freed/conquer, or they might slowly get along, becoming able to actually enjoy each others company.

I'd definitely want the host and the possessor to be of different genders, leading to at least a slight awkwardness of taking a body different from their own. I think this would let it lead to some interesting scenes. "Is she TRYING to make my body aroused when its so inappropriate, or does she just like it when I have an erection?" Or, "Why is he always trying to make me touch myself? Its like he's just a horny little teenager."

Human x Supernatural[/SIZE]]
For the longest time I've had this fantasy about gaining some sort of material benefit or power by taking a person's virginity. When you do it with them for the first time, either something happens to you, granting you some ability or prowess, or you are now able to have a direct influence on their life. (Something like a telepathic link, or the ability to control their body)

The most obvious pairing here is a guy gaining a benefit from a girl, but I like this enough that the other way around would work well for me as well. It could also be changed so that rather than being a permanent benefit from taking virginity, it would be something that lasts a certain amount of time after they have sex.

- Romance -
Friend x Friend[/SIZE]]
A grand festival is held in once a year in a great city, where travelers, royalty, and merchants from across the world all go to great lengths to attend. The boy's father began bringing him there at a young age, somewhere around the age of 10 or so. During one of these trips to the festival, he met a similarly aged girl, and they quickly became friends and would play together. But the problem wasn't just that they were from different countries far away from each other, and this was the only time they would see each other each year. Although they enjoyed each others' company, they didn't even speak the same language. Nonetheless, each year they would attend the festival, and find each other waiting at the same spot in the city.
As he grew up, she turned from a mysterious friend, to a childhood crush, to a true romantic interest. Where once they played, they began to go on dates, and even started to have romantic encounters. But still, they could not communicate through words, and he had certainly tried, learning different languages in the hopes that it was hers. And if he wanted to continue to pursue her, it had best happen soon. His father had been pushing for him to marry, and the beautiful girl she had become surely had many pursuers herself.

- Modern -
Brother x Brother's Girlfriend[/SIZE]]
The idea for this one is basically that all of a sudden a girl lands in a guy's lap, maybe who used to be with someone else. Perhaps a friend moves off to college and sets his girlfriend up with me so she won't miss him. My brother might be flat-out bored with his girl, so he dumps her onto me so he avoids most of the troublesome aspects of breaking up. It could be a more literal interpretation, where she ends up with me because the old boyfriend/fiancee/whatever died.
Its up to you what your character's attitude would be towards this. Maybe she was in a bad spot with the old relationship, and she relishes the opportunity to try someone new. Quite possibly she's irked at how she just got transferred like an object to somebody she doesn't even know.

Younger Guy x Older Girl[/SIZE]]
For some reason, I have this fascination with the idea of dating an older girl, with the intention of showing her off to my friends. That's not to say he doesn't actually like her, but that is the theme of this RP after all. There would be lots of toying around, constant innuendo, just a very large presence of being in public. Or, if not in public, still around others so it isn't completely private between the two.

She is willing to go along with this, but probably has some opinions of her own. She might find that obsession of his childish, but bears with it hoping he'll grow bored of that, and start to develop a serious relationship. Maybe she secretly finds being the center of attention among so many young guys arousing. She might be just the same as him, wanting to show her friends the cute youthful guy she's going out with now.

Sister's Boyfriend x Sister[/SIZE]]
Unless you don't like one of the people involved, having people fight over you is always fun. For this, I would like my character to be dating yours' sister. The problem is, she isn't good enough for me, and you're the person who decides to make me understand that. Some flirting here, letting out some embarrassing stories there, and maybe even a little outright sabotage of my current relationship will do the trick.

If all goes well, and is subtle, it might collapse peacefully, and I still get to hang around her, which also means there's plenty of time that I'm around you. She wouldn't even be opposed to us getting to know each other. If a few slip-ups are made, it might end up a bit disastrously, and you'll really have to work your butt off to get me to be around her and her family. If your methods are obvious, she might catch on, and it becomes an out-and-out competition for my attention between you and her, which you want to win at any cost.

So, how well can you do? How well do you want to do?

- Sensual -

Stranger x Stranger[/SIZE]]
The male character had saved the female in some way, whether from an accident, some unruly people, or whatever you wish, and she was truly appreciative for it. She began to hang around him all the time, doing special favors for him, and just generally being kind and showing affection. He, on the other hand, had never considered what he had done anything special. It was just the right thing to do at the moment. And all her attention to him was getting pretty annoying.

She had gotten a bit frustrated at his indifference to her, and so she tried to give him an offer he couldn't refuse. She would do anything he wanted. He wasn't actually interested, but he decided that if he could take things to a level that she couldn't keep up with, she might break off her fascination with him.

He's definitely going to end up making some demanding requests of her, but I'm willing to hear exactly what you'd like happening to her. My favorites would probably be making her perform different acts for him.
Its up to you whether she hates this kind of stuff, and begins to be pushed away from him, or if it just turns her on and makes her fall for him even more.
Boy x Girl[/SIZE]]
During summer break, you got to go on vacation to a fertility resort. Along with plenty of rest and relaxation, there were lots of activities there to enhance your senses and sensations. You also find out that your body continues developing at a very impressive pace while you're there. When you get back, your friends are surprised to see how fresh, renewed, and curvy you look, almost to the point of jealousy. After boasting about how good you feel to them, one of them insists that it can't really be that effective, and challenges you to a bet to see who can best seduce a particular guy you all like.
Sister's Boyfriend x Sister[/SIZE]]
YC has had a boyfriend for quite a while now, and, well, she isn't the only one attracted to him. Her best friend gets so excited whenever he comes around, just happy to get a chance to see him. But, he's already taken, and, well, she's too shy to get a guy on her own anyways.

It turns out that both the best friend and the boyfriend have their birthday around the same time, so she hatches a plan to give them both a memorable gift: each other. Boyfriend will get a chance to be with another girl, like he confided to her about one of his fantasies, and the friend gets to have a taste of the guy she has a crush on.

This would work very well as a one-shot, but I think it is open enough to continue on beyond that, as well. I'm open to it being an older sister/younger sister relationship instead of two friends, as well.

Bump.

This has nothing to do with an RP, but here's a picture of a cute puppy.
http://media.mydogspace.com.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/puppy-500x350.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom