Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A College Transformation (Goddess and Ser Issac of Clarke)

Goddess

Star
It was a stuffy room in a two-bedroom one-bathroom loft but freshman Taylor Turner was eagerly making it her own without bothering to wait for her new roommate. With some pop music blasting from her iPod docking station and her hair up in two fluffy, auburn pigtails, she moved her hips to the beat as she unpacked and made the stuffy room her own. There were a few posters on the wall of movies she liked: Thor, Maleficent, Beauty and the Beast, and her sheets were a baby blue with pink stripes. Pink, polkadot curtains were already hanging from her open window and open boxes of clothes were in the midst of finding their place around the room, with a few tank tops, a blue bikini and some lacy black panties still lying ignored on the floor. This was college and the world was hers for the taking.

Taylor got in through a volleyball scholarship, something which you could tell was hard earned by her physical state: long, strong, lithe legs marked with muscle, strong arms and biceps, sunkissed skin that was teased with freckles everywhere. She had a confident gait, great posture, and took great care in her appearance, and you could tell by how clear her skin was or how soft it looked, even if she wasn't wearing any make up at them moment. It was just her getting things ready, so she dressed for comfort, with a pair of short shorts to combat the heat and a sports bra holding her generous breasts back, and even so a light sheen of sweat made her glow, evidencing her hard work.

As she distractedly hummed to the sounds of the music, she'd almost forgotten that she'd be sharing her apartment. Soon, she'd be starting off as a psychology major, wanting to be a student councilor, wanting to help people better themselves. Sure, she loved volleyball, but it was a means to an end, and looking hot and sexy and feeling great was what she aimed for. Was a balance of a healthy, fun and great academic performance too much to ask for?

Dante Godfrey was the polar opposite of his roommate, though he'd have no way of knowing that himself. Dante was tall and lanky. If you had to describe him, you'd likely compare him to a scarecrow. He wasn't sickly by any stretch of the imagination but he wasn't as muscular as he should be. He was kind of guy you were afraid would fly away if a light breeze picked up. He had rather sharp features, a sharp nose, a strong jaw, eyes that were an intense shade of blue. The color was reminiscent of robin's eggs. His hair was kept short and slicked back, his hair neat and black as ebony. He had a light stubble along his jaw and wore a pair of black rim glasses at all times.

He pulled up to the house and sighed as he rested for a moment. He was glad to be off the road finally. It had been a long and boring trip. He noticed that another car was there and sighed. 'Looks like my room has been picked for me" he thought for a moment. He didn't care. He didn't want a confrontation, especially when he didn't know what he was getting into. He sighed as he climbed out of his car and ran a hand through his hair, stretching a bit as he grabbed his dufflebag out of the back seat and made his way up to the house. With his keys in hand, he unlocked the door and stepped in. He was greeted by the sight of a scantily woman dancing a bit as she unpacked. "Oh shit" he said to himself. Well great. He was gonna be pretty silent his college years. He kept his eyes down as he made his way to his room. It was a little small but it would do. All he'd have to do was be creative.

Dante made his way towards his car once more and got into the U-Haul that was attached to his car. He'd managed to fit his entire room into the little trailer and was feeling rather proud of himself. Dante sighed as he began carrying the pieces of his bed inside, listening to his own music as he kept one ear open, just in case she decided to talk to him. He got the parts of his bed frame in the room and set the down. He rubbed his eyes and sighed, feeling tired already. Christ he needed to exercise more often, this was absolutely ridiculous. He breathed slowly and deeply as he relaxed, relaxing a moment.

While Taylor was a bit too busy with her music and her mess to notice when Dante first came in, it was a bit harder to ignore pieces of furniture being dragged inside. She'd caught a few glimpses of the young man her age, almost amused by how difficult it was being for him, and was a bit surprised he hadn't said a word to him or asked for her help when his struggle was obvious. With music still in her step, she took a pair of bottled waters from her mini fridge and headed off to his room.

"Hey roomie, I'm Ashley!" she beamed, offering him one of the cold bottles at hand and tilting her head. Her eyes, an almost yellow brown in color and upward slanted, scanned his physique, less impressed and more concerned over whether he'd be able to finish unpacking without hurting himself. It was a pity he was so skinny really, he actually had really handsome features. "Want some help?"

Dante was your stereotypical nerd, or at least what you imagined a nerd to look like. He wasn't the most confident of people, it usually took him a fair amount of time to open up to people. Then again, people didn't usually seem to have any interest in having a conversation of any kind with him. Not unless they wanted something from him, usually wanting to borrow some of his class notes. He'd gotten used to it with time. Women were a bit of a problem for him, especially the kind that are drop dead gorgeous. He didn't want her help. It felt embarrassing as he tried bringing in his furniture and clothes. Things of that nature.

Dante jumped when she spoke up, introducing herself. He started rather easily sometimes, this being one of those times. He looked to her as she said that her name was Ashley, offering him a bottle of water. He tentatively took the bottle and spoke up gently, almost in a timid manner. "Dante. I'm Dante" he said gently. He expected to hear a comment about how thin he was, she was already looking him over and thinking it. He wasn't expecting to hear her offer him help. He blushed in an embarrassed manner and took a sip of his water. "I'd appreciate it" he said gently. He slowly rose to his feet, practically towering over her as he lead the way to his car.

With how soft and timid he was, Ashley couldn't help but wonder if he was picked on as much as his appearance led her to believe. She offered him what she hoped would be a comforting smile, that probably ended up a bit strained, as he introduced himself. Despite that, though, he was kind of cute naturally, maybe he just needed someone to get him to be a bit more confident? As he stood up, her lips parted with a bit of wonder, her eyes wide for a second before following him to his car. Yeah, he could be the first case she helped!

"Hey, would you like to go to the gym? I'm looking for a gym buddy and who better than my roomie?" she asked, completely out of the blue as she grabbed some furniture parts from the trunk. Considering her physical state, she likely could lift far more than he could comfortably. "It makes keeping in shape much more fun. Besides, exercise helps produce endorphins, which make you happy~! No use studying so much you're miserable, right?"

Dante wouldn't deny that he was a bit timid, soft. Perhaps reminiscent of a baby deer or a little rabbit. God he didn't need to think that, or put that image in someone else's head. The last thing he needed was for someone to start calling him Cottontail or Bambi or some other crap like that. He had enough hard time just going through life with the name Dante and looking the way he did. Dante was at least thankful she was going to show pity on a poor little nerd. Though he couldn't help but wonder if pity was a good thing or not. At least she wasn't trying to degrade him or something. He didn't notice her seem to wonder.

He was in the process of carrying a box full of his clothes as she asked him if he wanted to go to the gym with her and be her gym buddy. He dropped his box and looked up a bit surprised and confused. "I'm sorry I think I had crazy in my ear, did you just ask me to go to the gym with me? Or should I go to the psych ward?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. He listened as she told him that keeping in shape was much more fun, that exercise helped produce endorphins which would make him happy as she said that there was no use in studying so much when he was miserable. "Why the sudden offer? I'm no health nut, why ask me to be your gym buddy?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. The timing seemed off. She didn't know him, why try and make him happy? Why get him in shape? He understood that perhaps he needed some exercise but still.

Ashley couldn't help but laugh at his response, waiting for him to pick up the box while balancing what she'd chosen over her shoulders. "Come on, how is that crazy?" she laughed, her eyes smiling as she bit her lip with a bit of hesitation. "I'm in the volleyball team, so I have to go anyway. And its not like I know anyone here, so why not ask you?" Sure that was part of her motive, but the idea that she could help him out by putting him in shape, that she could change his entire college experience made her feel powerful.

"Come on, don't you want to enjoy your college years? Meet cute girls? Feel comfortable in your skin?" The weight of the furniture she was carrying was getting annoying. Calmly, she shifted it again and began her way back into the house, not before adding. "Just think about it! It could be pretty nice bonding time, don't you think? Get you out of the house for a bit?"

Back
Top Bottom