Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living in the Shadows [Kaname Takashi & CharlotteV]

Genesis still had his doubts, but for the time being he'd accept Zane's words for what they were. Really, it was the only thing he could do. He loved the pureblood, so much so that it was kind of scary. He cared what Zane thought, cared about what he felt and what he wanted. Genesis just wanted to make sure he was reaching his lover's expectations.

His fingers ghosted over his lover's face, outlining ever feature slowly. "I love you." Genesis whispered as he leaned his face closer to the other man's. Their lips met softly at first, the changeling beginning a gentle massage of the skin. His hands moved down, slowly over Zane's neck and shoulders before settling against his lover's chest.

He slowly pushed at Zane while slowly moving his body over the younger vampire's body. They ended up with the pureblood on his back, Genesis' knees on either side of his waist and the changeling's hands one either side of his head. Their bodies weren't pressed together, but Genesis made sure that their mouths were. The kiss remained tame, no tongue or feverish movements. It was pleasant, comforting even.

The changeling pulled back for a moment, looking down at his lover with half closed eyes. "I don't know if I'm up for sex…but I want to touch you and for you to touch me." There wasn't anything more to his request, no call for anything more primal. If things escalated so be it, but for the moment he'd be happy with some petting on both his and Zane's ends.

"Okay," Zane answered of the request. He understood if Gen wasn't up for sex, but he also understood the need to just feel...wanted. And the pureblood never had a problem with touching his lover. In fact, he figured it was something he'd never get tired of. Getting to touch Genesis was like getting his hands on a blank canvas, every time.

So they went slow, gentle touches, soft kisses. From finger tips to more forgotten places. The only thing Zane left alone were the tattoos that went down his lovers sides. He had a bit of an obsession with tracing them, either with his fingers or his tongue, and that was another one of those things Zane could get lost in for hours. He didn't ignore the area all together, just moved across them without lingering. He figured they just really didn't need any more reminders of the past.

Of course, there were parts of him that were very interested in things progressing, but it wasn't anything he couldn't ignore, or take care of later on his own. Besides, he was much more focused on what Genesis needed. Which meant slow touches and kisses that...didn't have to be anything other than what they were.

Genesis was beautiful, Zane had always thought so. He didn't say it a lot, because the word held such a feminine quality in the current society, but he thought it a lot. Especially like this, hair combed back, eyes closed, long lashes dusting over pale cheeks that Zane could oh so softly run his thumbs over, draw him in for another kiss. Whisper "I love you"'s every change he got.

Each of Zane's touches left Genesis sighing, but very eager to touch his lover in return. The changeling had been a little hesitant to strip at first, focusing more at getting the pureblood's clothes off instead, but eventually the pureblood was able to coax him into joining.

His lover's hands and lips felt like they were everywhere, helping the tension ease out of his body. With ever kiss and touch, Genesis followed to do the same. Sometimes he wasn't as gentle as Zane though. There was this need stirring inside of him to mark the younger man and so he did. Whenever the pureblood would touch a rather sensitive area, Genesis would suck at the nearest bit of skin, leaving a blemish when he finished.

Of course desire stirred, Genesis could feel himself harden the more they touched, but there wasn't necessarily a need to finish. Zane wound up on top of him, touching his face and whispering his love as the changeling said the same. Genesis' hands wondered down, touching the younger vampires penis.

He pumped slowly, as his mouth met Zane's once more. This time their tongues mingled, Genesis' other hand gently gripping the back of his lover's head and playing his finger through the short black hair there. He lifted his hips, making his own erection rub against his lover's as his grip widened to accommodate both cocks.

They moved slow, both males thrusting to increase the friction. Genesis hold tightened as they got closer to orgasm. The changeling was making little needy noises with each passing moment. He removed his mouth from Zane's as he came and pressed his forehead against the other vampire's as the pureblood finished as well.

Their breaths mingled, eyes closed as Genesis tried to keep them clean with the hand that had been gripping them. With a light chuckle he nudged Zane onto his side and moved to grab at a box of tissues on the nigh stand. He took his time cleaning them both, paying a little extra attention to Zane's own cock. When he finished he threw the tissues to the side and cuddled back into his lover's side, head nestled in between Zane's neck and shoulder.

Afterwards, as they just laid there, Zane drew his fingertips lightly up and down Genesis' arm. In the quiet his mind was spinning, trying to think up new ways to help his lover carry all the stress in his life, as Gen had done for him oh so long ago. As much as Zane wanted to help...he really wasn't the best caretaker in the world, just because it didn't come naturally. But there would always be things he would learn how to do for Genesis.

"Ray knows something's up," he mentioned after awhile, nuzzling his nose gently into his lovers hair. "I told him not to worry about it, but if you need to call of Thursday, he'd probably understand." Technically, that was a bit of a white lie. Zane had probably said exactly enough to make the older male worry, but he still let him think things were well enough that he could go to Europe. Besides, by bringing it up, he could gauge Genesis' reaction...and then know exactly how much he could share if future issues arose.

He wasn't sure how his lover would feel about Thursday, honestly. It was a full four nights away but...sex was also kind of a tricky subject at the moment, understandably. But Gen had also seemed happier earlier, with all of the attention. The distraction. He could see the man going in either direction on the subject.

Ray knew some things, mainly through mutual acquaintances or paper work. Genesis hadn't necessarily gone into detail about his history with the other man. Still, Ray had over a century more knowledge than Zane so there were certain things he knew. The changeling hated having his friend worry though.

"I don't know…" He replied, thinking about what Thursday would mean. Would he feel up for full blow sen by then? Did he even want to mention anything that was going on to Ray? He shook his head. "No, if we cancel he'll worry and having you worried is bad enough. I don't need both of you hovering around me until things get resolved." If worse came to worse, he could always fill the other vampire in after he came back.

Genesis rubbed his fingers along the skin of Zane's chest, drawing random patters as he went. Thursday with the three of them meant a number of things. They had a typical rhythm when they all played together, but the question was whether Genesis would be ready by then. He'd at least try, just to keep Ray from suspecting how bad things were.

"Are you sure?" The changeling asked calmly. Zane wasn't always the best sharer and while he did enjoy a third person on occasion the pureblood did prefer their one on one time together.

Zane's jaw cliched slightly, mostly because he hated watching Genesis sacrifice himself for the sake of others. He always had...even sometimes when the changeling was doing it for him. Other times he was just too selfish to really notice. It was a personality trait he was trying to get over.

For a moment he was distracted by the patterns being drawn against his skin. They were random, nothing to follow, but the feeling drew him in, silenced his own thoughts for awhile. Until he realized his lover had spoken.

Was he sure? To be honest, Zane didn't really like to share. Over the years Ray had joined their bed more than once, and if it stopped he honestly wouldn't complain, even though it could be fun on occasion. Zane was an only child, a spoiled brat, and a bit Genesis centered. He didn't really share well. He answered with a shrug, and a finally murmur of 'yeah'. After a moment though he added, "if you need to cancel Thursday but you don't want to worry him...I can always say I changed my mind. Put the blame on me. It's okay. He already thinks I'm an ass, no skin off my back."

Genesis nodded at his lover's suggestion. Both Ray and Zane had a dynamic like none Genesis had seen before. Despite the words though, the changeling was well aware that on some level the two purebloods were friends. It might have been in a weird 'frenemies' type of way, but it was a friendship of sorts.

"I'll think about it…" He said in reply and the changeling really would. He had to set himself right, make a game plan about that things he needed to do. He'd probably end up throwing himself into work over the next few days, submerged under piles of paperwork and crappy vampire bureaucracy.

Then again a threesome would be one way of relieving his tress. Not to mention that it certainly would take his mind off of any other matter. Sex in general tended to do that to the changeling, but add in a third person and he'd be lucky if he could remember his name. At least, that was the way he felt when it was with Zane and Ray. The two purebloods knew him very well and knew how to use each other to work him.

For the moment though, Genesis would sleep. He knew the toll Zane was under considering the use of his telepathy the entire night before. He appreciated the effort, but he didn't like how it stressed the younger man out. "Catch some sleep love." He muttered, closing his eyes. He was would in seconds, this time the usual blankness occupying his dreams.

The next day saw them both back to work. Zane got up and made breakfast while Gen got ready, bringing his partner a mug before he had to leave, parting with a kiss and a promise of love. He'd actually gotten some sleep during the daylight hours, but he'd woken up almost every hour just to make sure the changeling was sleeping well.

By the time he made it to work the gallery was already open, a late night human crowd milling about, general employees taking care of things. He pulled an extra security guard over to the room with the Draco painting before unlocking the door and letting himself in. The thing was still uncovered from Genesis leaving it's sight, and looking at it with eyes that knew more...Zane hated it. The artist in him still want to appreciate the work itself but...it was like looking at some kind of extreme car accident. Twisted, the kind of thing no one would ever be able to unsee, holding unimaginable pain in it's creation...and yet it was impossible to turn his head. He sat down eventually, at the back of the room, and pulled his cellphone out of his pocket.

Zane was oddly technology challenged for the time he was born, but he knew how to text, so he sent off one to Ray that read: Genesis doesn't want you to worry about him, so I can't say more than I already have, and you can't act like you know anything is actually up. You know how he gets. Zane so rarely ever lied or twisted the truth that he didn't really know how to cover his bases...but at the time being he figured he was doing the right thing. He just hoped it wouldn't come back to hurt his relationship. Between telling Ray and not telling Gen about Veronica, he was cutting some corners. But really, how much stress did the changeling need to shoulder at one time? Zane sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He needed to make sure Genesis trusted one of them...so that if Zane fucked up, and he probably would, his partner still had someone to go to.

When he finally pulled himself up, he covered the painting, locked the door, and walked down to Gregory's office. He let himself in, pulling the door close behind him and flopping down in the free chair. "I want the Genesis painting. I want all of them."

There were a few things that Gregory had to focus on the moment. The rent for the gallery was due, there were a few patrons interested in buying pieces, and finally a long list of potential artists and customers who were interested in the upcoming event to be confirmed. He was in a rhythm, pushing through one thing and moving into another without much trouble. So he was a little startled when Zane came waltzing through his door.

At first the changeling wasn't even sure what he was talking about. Zane had a number of Genesis paintings that he made and, in conclusion, owned. His first thoughts on the subject were that he already owned all such paintings, but then he remembered the following night. The busty vampiress who worked for someone with a supposed collection.

"Ah," He began, thinking through everything. "The problem with that is she doesn't want to sell at the moment. There's no price set out because she wants a showing to gauge popularity and thus the price she can sell it at." There in laid the problem.

The goal was to cover things up, make sure that the only ones who've seen the painting were Gregory and Zane himself. It was a way to protect the changeling. "How do you suppose we get her to sell before a proper showing?"

Zane actually didn't take care of that much in his little empire. He was the visuals - he had decided how and where the building went up, the floor plan, the architecture - from the baseboards to the curves of the ceiling. He decided each and every painting that went up on his walls and exactly how they were organized. But that was about as far as his trade went. He knew art, he knew artists, he knew talent...but money went over his head. He was no businessman. Even when he'd started, determined to do everything on his own, Genesis had had to sweep in, fix his mistakes that would have sent his baby crumbling to the ground. Now Zane had a better hold on things...but not enough. And when Genesis' schedule had forced him out of the project, he'd set up Gregory in his place.

Long story short, that was why Zane was in front of the man at the present moment. "I know," he muttered a little angrily. God he hated how easily she got under his skin. "Obviously you get that I don't want that to happen. With any of them."

Zane was silent for a moment, thinking. "If she knows how badly I want them, she'll distribute them unevenly on purpose." It was a technique a lot of art sellers used, actually. Spreading their collections so that no two paintings could ever be looked at in tandem. And he knew Roni was just devious enough to stoop that low. "And if I refuse to show it, she'll just move on, and someone eventually will. It's LA, no ones going to turn down exotic art." Even homosexual exotic art. Perhaps especially homosexual exotic art. It had more of a wow factor, moreso among human audiences. Vampires were generally know for fluid sexualities, the only ones who got shit for it were Purebloods due to the intense need to procreate.

Zane sighed and ran his hands though his hair. "Legally, my exhibition contracts say I won't show art I don't own...or art pertaining a living subject without notarized written consent." Gregory knew that, of course, Zane was just pointing out that...he had the right to own that piece in order to show it to anyone. The only clause in that order was for charities, donations, or auctions. And he definitely didn't want the piece going to someone else. He needed it. He needed all of them. "Which, again, lies the fact that she could go to someone else."

He tapped his fingers angrily against the wooden desk in front of him for a moment, shook his head. "I have enough money to buy a fucking island, surely I can throw out a number she can't argue with." Zane did have money. Alarick had been the last of the male Kostantine line, and while a little of that fortune had been spread to his sisters, most of the money had traveled right down to Zane. Not to mention Vasilissa's fortune, which had sat gathering interest long before her death. And the money the gallery brought in, even if it mostly went right back to taking care of itself. "I just...need to know how to do that and not look...desperate."

Gregory sighed, placing the pen he had been writing with down to focus his full attention on his boss. Business was business and the changeling knew it. It wasn't about throwing money around, business was always about making the largest amount for the smallest cost. If you knew you could get more, you push for more.

"Flaunting money isn't going to help." Gregory stated, sighing as he scratched at his eyebrow. "You have to remember Veronica is just the pretty package meant to distract, there's someone above her, pulling at her strings." The woman was there to rustle feathers and it appeared to Gregory that she was doing her job very well.

He had to think. They wanted a showing, something to gage the wow factor the painting would have. Therein laid the problem. Zane was trying to prevent that. He wanted the painting and any others to stay hidden. The situation they found themselves in didn't seem to bode well for their side.

"You could try a meeting, ask to speak with her boss directly?" He shook his head as he stood up from his seat to pace around. "We could always bring in someone trusted, a pseudo buyer who we believe could pay enough for the piece or any others?" That brought them back to the problem of the showing. They could still try though.

Zane sighed softly. He really did miss the days when he could throw his money around and it got him what he wanted. But beyond that, Gregory had a point. Zane needed to put Veronica out of his mind. He knew she was only there to rile him up, and as always...she managed. He frowned at that, sat up a bit and dug the custom card out of his pocket that she'd slipped there the night before. He'd forgotten about it until he'd reworn his pants (he tended to do so when painting, kept him from ruining more clothes) but now he hoped it had something useful on it. A phone number maybe.

He sat back while Gregory paced, easily falling into line with the mans thought pattern, but...trust was a tricky subject with Zane. Really, the only people he actually trusted were...Genesis, Ray, and Adelaide Mowley. Sometimes his grandfather, depended on the situation. "There's always Raymond Pierce," he muttered. "Pureblood, decently large financials, close to both Gen and myself. I trust him. But...Veronica's seen him." Zane wasn't sure how the conversation went, he hadn't asked, but somehow the topic had gotten onto him and Zane. That could easily give them away. Not to mention, Genesis probably wouldn't be happy with Ray seeing that painting either. "Maybe it should be someone not close to him," he muttered, mostly to himself. "Someone who it wouldn't effect in the slightest. Someone who would just see art as art and not something...personal." Which...could possibly be better for Genesis, too. Zane couldn't imagine his lover wanted anyone to see it, but if it wasn't hurting anyone but him...maybe that was better? He was going to end up risking a lot on emotions he was only guessing at. Zane knew Gen, but...this kind of distress wasn't one he'd ever had to deal with. He couldn't predict the outcome.

"I suppose that's an option." Gregory said at the mention of Raymond Pierce. It was true that the pureblood was in good standing, both blood-wise and financially. There was also the perk that Mr. Pierce had an…eccentric semi-obsessive outlook on Genesis. But the problem remained that he and the changeling had a well known public history. Someone could come to the conclusion that he was only buying the paintings as a way to protect Genesis. They'd be able to jack up the price then.

The idea that a person not so close to Genesis could be brought was fairly better. There were both purebloods and changelings who had enough money that could claim a number of reasons as to why they would want such a painting. Art was art as Zane had said and the painting with Genesis in it was both beautiful and erotic. Even Gregory had to admit that it was a rather…enticing piece and he was as straight as a ruler.

"Did you have something in mind? Someone, perhaps?" Gregory asked, taking his seat once more. He placed his elbows on his desk,laced his fingers together, and rested his chin on them. It was a comfortable position for him to both think and stare down Zane. He really didn't want the young pureblood to do anything crazy, he liked the kid with Genesis. Then again Zane was his boss now, not the other changeling so Gregory was a little lost as to whom he should be more loyal to.

Zane was silent for awhile. Staring down at his pants while he picked at a few stray paint drops, thinking. Gregory's own stance was making him sink down a bit, try to be rational, lay out everything in front of him and...not make a stupid decision.

"I have a cousin, up in Korea," he brought up eventually. "He owns a lot of art, personal collection type stuff. He might be willing to help me out, and, ya know, keep things in the family." Pureblood. Money. Good qualities. Zane hadn't seen him for awhile, because his father had been such a controlling bastard, but last he knew the dude traveled enough it probably wouldn't look odd.

Zane wasn't only a mix of bloodlines, he was a mix of ethnicities. The Kostantine's were primarily Italian, but they had such close personal ties to some French families that the lines had mixed more than once. His grandfather was a Blackfoot native, as were most of the Blackwells until Clarence's wandering eye brought in new races. Vasilissa was actually half Korean. All of that mixed into Zane gave him the slight slant to his eyes, his bone structure, his muscle mass, and his darker skin tone. Needless to say, it would take someone with some serious paranoia and a vast knowledge of pureblood lines to easily trace a someone with the name Lee Min Ho to Zane. Even people who knew he had Asian in him didn't know what specifically. Vasilissa's mother had only been married to Clarence for a year, and never been back. And that was almost two hundred years ago...or more.

"Or, if that's too close to home, I have a friend...Ness Holloway...who owes me a favor." Vanessa was a changeling, about six or seven centuries old even though she looked sixteen or so. She didn't have an art eye at all, but she had a reputation of doing some seriously crazy, impulsive things. Things that wouldn't make anyone think twice if she rolled into LA and suddenly wanted to buy a lot of homoerotic art. His friendship with her was even pretty hush-hush because Clarence had spent a lot of years making sure their names didn't get associated with each other. Back in the day, though, she'd been the third musketeer to him and Trip Bassi. "I'm pretty sure she'll even be coming through the city soon." He had an email from her waiting in his inbox, just hadn't gotten to it yet.

Ness Holloway was a name Gregory recognized. She was older than him, but had a rather…unsavory reputation to her. Vandalism, drugs, theft. There were several well publicized cases with her name attached in some way to them. The impulsive and erratic pattern to her actions would surely be enough to cover up and actual relevance to her buying a bunch of paintings of Genesis in compromising positions.

Family was another valid option. Pureblood families did a lot to maintain their familial reputations and statuses. And globally…blood liked blood. Just like with humans most races kept to their own and most regions held themselves superiorly minded over others. Without long lasting marriages or numerous children, it was easy to hide mixing behind talks of recessive genes and selective breeding. So a virtually untraceable cousin from a foreign country could be a good cover as well.

Gregory sighed agin, leaning back into his chair and looking up at the ceiling. "Both are good." He began voice even. "Ultimately though, the choice is yours. I will help you in any way I can, but honestly I'm a more behind the scenes kind of guy when it comes to things like this. I do straight up business, you're my the current face for my work Zane. If you want me to run an opposing company into the ground, sure, why not? Quadruple your investment using stocks, I'm good with that too. But this? Trickery, plotting, political bullshit? I'm not your man for that." It was true, Gregory was more accustomed to an 'in your face' style of business warfare. Espionage was another story.

"I know," Zane muttered. "I just needed some business insight." Trying to do things completely on his own usually brought the start date and the Zane's Eventual Fuck Up date closer together. He needed to make a good outline before any decisions were set in stone.

Who he needed was Genesis.

He stood up finally, held out a fist to bump which Gregory eventually did. "Keep doing what you do man...keep this place standing, at least." With one last nod, he let himself out, and back into his own studio. There he pulled down a few blank sheets of paper, and worked out his frustration.

Both options were good. Despite how thin his family relationships were, Purebloods were known for swooping in and protecting each other, even if their own relations were kind of diluted. It was part of the reason why disproving Alarick's alibi ten years ago had been so difficult, and the only reason someone turned on him was because she'd been a little girl he'd beaten the shit out of. Zane could be an asshole, but he was never that bad. So, that gave him a safety net.

Ness was a wild card. He knew she'd help him in a heart beat, she really did owe him. But she was as impulsive as they came, and completely unpredictable. She'd also probably bug the hell out of Roni and he had to admit...he kind of wanted to watch that go down.

Hours later he still hadn't made a decision, but it was late enough he could go home. So he cleaned up, made sure everyone was good to lock the place down, and got a car back to his and Genesis' place, more than a little eager to check on his lover.

Genesis was curled up in his bed, surrounded my a mountain of pillows and his favorite blanket wrapped around his lower body. He was wearing one of Zane's t-shirts, very baggy on his own smaller frame, and some boxers. At the moment he was never more comfortable. The television was on, but it was more white noise than anything.

Work hadn't been horrible, they had actually managed to get several cases settled. More had been accomplished in the previous twenty-four hours than in the last week. News had spoiled that though. Apparently there had been a large scale fight in Charleston that had resulted in several vampire and human deaths. Of course, the purebloods blamed it on changelings and vice versa.

Leaving work on that sour note, had spoiled any relatively decent mood he had been in. What had kind of been worse was that Zane hadn't been home to greet him. It had been almost two years since the last time Genesis had gotten home before his lover and it made him realize that he was becoming spoiled.

He had literally been annoyed with the younger man for not being there, which then made him mad at himself. Genesis had always encouraged Zane to spread his wings, to socialize and have a life outside of them. Apparently, he hadn't exactly wanted that, but the changeling was determined to get out of that habit. So instead he had tried to relax. He had soaked in a bath, did a little pampering, and even masturbated. It left him feeling less tense and more sleepy, but in the calming way.

Genesis' eyes drooped. He knew that when his lover got home, he'd wake him. Until then, the changeling would nap on and off.

Zane got home to the sound of the television on, but no other noises, which meant Genesis was either very intently watching or possibly asleep. He felt a little bad that he hadn't been home earlier, but he also wasn't that late. Not to mention the changeling was usually hinting that Zane shouldn't be home all the time.

He dropped off some stuff on the coffee table before making his way to their bedroom, where his lover was cuddled up in mounds of pillows and a shirt Zane was pretty sure was his and...looking impossibly young. And relaxed. For awhile, Zane just stood there. He usually thought it was creepy when people watched others sleep but...it'd been awhile since he'd seen Gen like that. Just...like he didn't have the weight of the world on his shoulders.

When he finally moved, it was just to walk across the room and run his fingers slowly though his partners hair, press a soft kiss to his temple. "I love you so much," he whispered, without really meaning to do it, before he went to grab his usual pajama pants and take a shower. He took his time, making sure he got all the paint splatters off his skin, before getting out again.

That time he went straight to bed, falling next to his lover and gently reaching out to brush his fingertips against Genesis' features until the older male opened his eyes. "Hey baby," he greeted with a smile. "How was work? Have you eaten yet?"

His eyes opened slightly as he felt someone touching him, fingers running through his hair. It was the voice that alerted him it was Zane. It was weird for him not to have noticed any signs before hand, but that could have attested to how relaxed and tired he was. Genesis barely let out a sigh before that touched moved away and he was back to a light sleep, the sound of the shower adding into the noise from the television.

The next thing the changeling actually realized was the shift in the bed as his lover flopped down. Then Zane's fingers were coaxing him out of sleep once more. The sight of the younger man brought a bit of a sleepy smile to Genesis' face. That was one of the best parts to their relationship in the older vampire's opinion; being able to wake up to the sight of Zane.

"Mmmm," He replied with a yawn, fangs showing through his opened mouth. Genesis actually had eaten before he got into the tub, although it had been minimal. The changeling was not a stress eater, in fact the more crap that was piled onto his plat, the less he wanted to eat. With how relaxed his body was though, there was a chance he may have been able to get something down though.

"It was okay…at least until news got to us about a fight on the east coast…it was bad Zane." His hand grabbed his lover's, keeping the younger male's against his face. It was comforting to feel Zane and it kind of added to his relaxation. Unlike the changeling, his lover did actually produce his own heat…albeit only a little. "How was the gallery?"

Zane frowned at the mention of a fight down east. It wasn't unusual, especially these days. There were radical groups on either side of the race lines, always waiting to cause trouble. Or good people who got pushed a little too far. The general public always heard about them two or three days later, and usually with some diluted details, but Zane had Genesis, so he usually heard about what was going on.

He let Genesis take his hand when he reached for it, place it wherever he wanted. Changelings stereotypically ran cold, and Gen always seemed to enjoy what little heat Zane could provide. "The gallery was alright. Slow day. Painted through most of it. Nothing worthwhile."

He thought about going over the conversation he'd had with Gregory, get the changelings opinion and see what he thought. On one hand, given that the painting literally had Genesis in it, he felt like his lover should have some say so. On the other...Zane kind of wanted to prove he could take care of one thing and get some stress off of his partner. So for the time being, he kept his mouth shut. Figured he would unless Gen asked him about it...or until he fucked up.

"That's good." Genesis replied, eyes closing once more with a sigh. The topic of paintings wasn't one that the changeling really wanted to get into though, so he pointedly ignored it. Just one nice night where he could remain stress free would be nice.

He moved his hand, the one holding Zane's so that the pureblood's skin was pressed to his mouth. He kissed along his lover's knuckles, then turned it over so he could press his lips to the palm. "I feel…good, right now." Genesis stated, nibbling along the younger man's index finger.

Blue eyes opened to focus on his lover. "Used a lavender bath bomb, it was pretty nice. Moisturized my entire body. Got to unwind in bed." Genesis felt almost drunk with how…loose his body was. He smiled broadly at his lover. "Would have been nice to get a massage though, lots of scented oils and getting all those knots worked out…I did get my happy ending though." The changeling chuckled softly, kissing Zane's palm once more.

"Do you want one?" He asked teasingly, laughing again with the slight change in Zane's features at the mention. "I meant a massage, not the happy ending." Genesis released his lover's hand, slowly pushing himself up into a sitting position. "Though, I guess you can get one of those two if you want…"

Zane smiled as Genesis kissed across his hand, more than happy to retrieve the love. True to his word, the changeling even looked good. It was nice to see with everything else going on. Listening to his lover brought a smile to his face, and another small reminder that he should have been home sooner, but...it was good. Sometimes even just a bit of alone time was good...except for Zane. Zane hated being alone. Quite just...bothered him.

Gen asked if he 'wanted one' and Zane arched an eyebrow, about to pop off a hell yeah when his lover backtracked. He rolled his eyes slightly, but got a little more comfortable. "I'd be happy with either, if you feel like giving."

It'd been awhile since Zane had gotten a massage, mostly because he legitimately did not get half as much stress in his life. And he kind of usually liked his hands on Genesis more than vice versa. It was kind of an odd trait, given how much he liked attention.

Genesis stretched with a small smile on his face, "Only keep your underwear on and lay down on your stomach." The changeling ordered as he climbed off of their bed. He moved to one of their dressers, the one that held all their toys, and pulled out the drawer under the top one. That was the one that held any oils, the one used when they weren't initially intending for things to get sexual. He pulled out one bottle in particular. Genesis liked light floral scents, but for himself. Zane was more of a sandalwood type of guy.

Turning around he saw that his partner obliged his earlier demands. Hopping back onto the bed, Genesis poured a bit of oil onto his hands and began to rub the pureblood's feet. He knew how to massage well enough, working the knots and soothing the pressure points in the soles of each foot then moving up to the calves. His lover had really nice legs…and arms…and ass. Genesis could easily appreciate how Zane kept his body. His lover was firm and defined.

His fingers worked with focus, pressing and pulling along the muscles in Zane's calves and, eventually, thighs. As Genesis finished with that section, he let his hands slip underneath the legs of Zane's boxers, kneading the firm flesh of his lover's ass. He let his fingers slide easily between the cheeks and moved low, so very close to the pureblood's balls. Focusing his attention on the younger vampire, kept other less savory thoughts from entering his mind, so really the massage was helping him better than if he would have gotten one himself.

With one last squeeze to Zane's cheeks, Genesis slipped his hands out, working his way to his lover's lower back. Once he had finished with that area he scooted his body up, sitting on Zane's lower back with his knees pressed into the mattress on either side of his lover. He squirted more oil onto his hands, then slowly worked at the pureblood's sides.

Genesis could feel Zane relax and he felt kind of good making the other man do that. A long while went by before he got to his lover's shoulder blades. He pressed his knuckle down firmly, a little more rough there than the other parts, but honestly he knew that was the place where most of Zane's knots would be. He had to scoot a little, but he eventually was able to place his mouth by the younger vampire's ears as he continued to work Zane's shoulders.

"Feel good?" He asked, nibbling on the shell of the pureblood's ear. His lips moved to kiss lightly behind it, nuzzling his nose into Zane's hair in the process. "Just relax, love."

Zane did as he was told, which wasn't hard given he hadn't put on much after his shower, and pulled a pillow under his head to get more comfortable. He could hear Genesis rummaging before coming back, starting on his feet. The younger male let out a sigh, almost instantly relaxing under the touch that eventually moved up his calves and thighs.

Vampires generally had to work out to be as defined as he was. They were lean creatures by nature, especially given their eating habits, but while changelings remained forever the same, Purebloods could fluctuate. Zane had flipped off his aging when he'd been eighteen, so he could stay physically closer to Genesis, and because of that he'd never really lose his muscle mass...at least, it'd take a really, really long time. But he liked to work out. It helped, sometimes. He could outrun the demons in his mind that he didn't like to talk about.

The moment he felt fingers on his ass, Zane chuckled, unable to help himself. It was hard not to sexuality things when butstuff was on the table, but he tried not to think about it too much. Just to...lay back and enjoy. Which wasn't difficult. He loved the way Genesis touched him, loved exactly how the mane knew to work him, loved the faint scent of sandalwood and the calming feeling it provided. After awhile, Zane was calm, the thoughts in his head slowed, and the world just seemed to...slip away. Nothing really mattered but the two of them.

When Gen got to his shoulders, Zane was actually surprised at how tense the muscles were there. It was always his worst spot, but he honestly hadn't realized he'd been stressed enough to knot up that bad. The changelings mouth against his ear distracted him though, and he moaned softly in acknowledgement before giving a little nod. It did feel good. So good.

Genesis liked to hear Zane make sounds as much as his lover enjoyed him doing it. Though the changeling was significantly more vocal, it always sent jolts through his body whenever he was able to make the younger male make any sound. So Genesis made sure to take extra long working on Zane's shoulders. He pushed, poked, and rubbed until the area was free of any tension. Then he slowly put his attention on his lover's arms.

He moved off to the side, swinging his leg over Zane's side so he wasn't straddling the younger man. As he reached his lover's hands, Genesis took special care in touching them. He cracked ever finger out, pressing firmly against the palm. Then he switched sides, climbing over the pureblood's body easy without touching. He repeated the process on the other side, but after working on his lover's hands he brought them to his mouth.

Genesis pushed on of Zane's fingers between his lips, letting his tongue work over the rough skin there. The younger male's hands were worked, they were artists hands. Calloused with the scent of paint forever attached to them. Genesis loved those hands, loved what they could do to him.

The changeling let the digit slowly move out of his mouth, before ghosting his lips back up Zane's arms. Kisses trailed over shoulders, down the back, before eventually fixating on of of the pureblood's hips. Genesis' hands grabbed gently at the edge of his lover's underwear, pulling them down slowly. He gently nudged Zane so the younger was laying on his side. From there Genesis was easily able to push the fabric down around his thighs. Zane's cock was already hard, slightly wet with precum. The changeling grabbed for the bottle of oil once more, pouring a generous amount into his hand.

One hand wrapped it's fingers around Zane's shaft, slowly pumping the muscle there. The other moved between his lover's thighs, taking its time touching every it could reach. Zane bend one knee obligingly, allowing the changeling easier access to more intimate places.

Just as he had his lover breathing heavier, chest rising as his cock was stimulated, Genesis laid on his side. He moved closer, face level with his lover's cock, took a moment to appreciate the sight of Zane in his current state before opening his mouth taking the head inside. Genesis loved giving oral sex, he didn't know why, it was just very arousing to him. Zane liked asses, but the changeling preferred that body part that made people physically male.

He slowly took every inch of Zane into his mouth, until his lips were pressed firmly against the base. His fingers massaged his lover's sack, something to distract himself as his throat worked to accommodate what was there. It was a little awkward with the position that they were in, but Genesis managed to pull back up again. His head bobbed leisurely, tongue wrapping around ever inch it could and cheeks hallowing out to create tightness.

Soon both hands were on Zane's ass, grabbing fistfuls of flesh and kneading once more. As his lover began to thrust into his mouth, Genesis ran his fingers through his lover's crack. Each digit was still coated relatively well with oil, so he didn't hesitate to circle Zane's ass with a digit and slowly push it inside.

During sex, Genesis was the one being fucked. Zane liked to enter and the changeling liked to be entered. They fit well together that way. That didn't mean they didn't experiment though. The prostate was a fun bundle to play with and Genesis knew exactly where it was. So he massaged that area as well, allowing Zane full range to move as he pleased.

From both the blow job and the prostate massage, Zane came full force and Genesis, like the team player he was, swallowed every bit of cum his lover had to give while still pressing against that amazing place inside the pureblood. It prolonged the younger male's orgasm, let him feel that pleasure for a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom