Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A therapeutic experience (Razgriz x Ironic)

Danny continued to push further and further inside of her, their bodies meshing more and more harshly and the young man inadvertently granting her wish. Her nibbling of his neck made him shiver, his hands gripping her rear end more forcibly and practically shoving her down her his engorged length. Unaware that Lamia mating rituals could sometimes get rather intense, the male and female endlessly coiling about each other until she was surely pregnant.

Soon enough, however, his body could handle no more of the inner heat boiling inside: His climax quickly overcame him, ramming his fat engorged member as deep into her back door as possible. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her ass, groans and grunts leaving him as his orgasm wracked his body, making the poor male shudder in delight. Who'd have thought his first time would be so...wonderful? So heated and passionate?

"K-Kaira..." he muttered, his cock sliding out of her clenched butt, still hard as a rock; seemed they would be here a while at this rate. Her venom really did seem to have worked too well on him.

It didn't take long for the human male to erupt his load inside of her yet again, this time in the puckered hole. She groaned in bliss as he shoved his full length inside of her and then some, feeling the twitching member erupt with joy. Due to no way to exit the cum piled up inside of her and she panted harshly in response.

As he withdrew the cum poured out and hit the floor, leaving a puddle of what was once their love. Sweat coated their bodies and she stuck onto him and breathed heavily against his flesh. Her long tail began to coil around his waist, bringing him in closer to her warm embrace with a erotic kiss to put the cherry on top.

Hotly her tongue sought out his own, twisting and turning it and combining their saliva together. "Danny, I want you to fuck my large tits and cum in my mouth..." She purred as she lowered herself down to his cock's level, smooshing her tits together for him to place in between the exaggerated cleavage.

Danny still couldn't believe he had energy to burn, especially after blowing a load like that; even still, his cock remained as rigid as ever. Unaware of the changes his body was undergoing after having two massive doses of Lamia venom pumped into him. First there was the increase in his sperm production, now a size increase and stamina upgrade; two sets of adaptations that would make him the ideal breeding human for a Lamia.

This was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment, his breath stolen as she embraced him. Her breasts, shaking from her own exhausted breaths, were firmly squished on him as she kissed him deeply, that prehensile tongue of hers coiling around his and those stiff buds scraping against his sweat covered chest. But when she gave her request, his eyes - lidded a little from the recent exertion - followed her down as she pressed her cleavage to the bulging cock.

With how large her poison helped him become, she would find that he was quite thick now and a good bit longer, the fat head poking out of her bountiful valley and staring her in the face. "K-Kaira...That feels really good" he muttered, his hips bucking weakly as he started to move between her breasts.

A satisfying exhale left her slightly parted lips as Danny allowed his length to plummet into her cleavage, the head of his member peeking its way up to the top. Her long tongue slithered down to lap at the peaking head before it moved back down, only to buck upwards again in a slow manner.

"You're so warm against my skin, it feels so nice." Kaira hummed as her eyes closed for only a moments time to soak in the ravishing feeling that he was giving her. His weak thrusts massaged the skin above her sternum, her tongue occasionally lapping at the tip of his cock when it had made its way towards the top.

"Don't be afraid to plummet into me with all of your might." She stated after noticing his weakened thrusts. "I know you want to get dirty quickly. You're so naughty lately." She had teased him, smiling as her eyes glanced upwards at the towering male before her.

Danny could barely hold himself together, Kaira was so good at this; it was like he was rutting inside her pussy, her breasts were so soft and hot.Her words were lost on him for the moment, his breath fading into pants as she started to combine licking his sensitive tip with rubbing his engorged length between those heavenly pillows. The once neatly-combed hair on his head was a mess now, ruffled from his own frantic heat and her petting it.

Once she gave him the go-ahead to go a little harder, his hands covered her own and squeezed her breasts a little harder, his hips beginning to push more and more. "I-I can't help it, my body just feels...." he started to say, trailing off as his cock started to rub more fiercely between her tits as the head pushed at those perfect lips of hers. Indeed, his body was reacting still strongly to the poison she gave him, the strength returning as he began to pound her cleavage harder and harder, face already beading with sweat from the exertion of it all.

His grip as he pressed her breasts more harshly together was a bit overbearing and caused some discomfort but the pain added to her ecstasy. "Don''t apologize Danny, I just want you to fuck me like a whore! I want to empty you for an entire month!" Her tongue slithered out to try and keep up with his speed, lapping every chance she could get at the shining head.

"At this rate you're going to exhaust yourself, you madman!" She teased him as her lust-filled eyes glanced at his face to see how in tune he was to fucking her.

Danny's hips bucked harder at her inspiration, feeling his lust starting to bubble over once more. Her lapping of the thick head made his head go blank, his cock pounding as it throbbed violently between her huge tits, the licks sending jolts of pleasure down his spine. "I-I-know! But you just feel so good my body feels like it's burning up!" he stuttered out, hands leaving her breasts to come and tweak the swollen nipples that begged to be played with. Feeling her mouth kiss his swollen tip with each thrust he made upward.

"A-ah! Ka-Kaira! I can't...!" he shouted out strangledly, hips bucking up just as his hands pushed her face into her own cleavage, makign the head slip past her lips; his cock throbbed madly, bulges of cum pushing up his shaft and against her sizable mounds, the first one thick and smearing over her tongue. The next shooting with enough force to coat her throat and the subsequent jets flooding her tight sucking mouth, the excess beginning to paint the tops of her breasts white with heat; however, this time he would not just lay back.

His body seemed to react of his own accord, pulling her upper body forward so that her pussy was now hovering directly over his still-hard member; and without much warning, he pushed it back inside her, already starting to fuck her hard and deep once more.

Danny was taking Kaira by surprise with each passing second. She didn't know if the venom gave him a confident boost or if it was solely just on him. He was beginning to grow more demanding and harsher on his thrusts, his grip was tightening up more too. It was nice to see this man transform into a different person and she was the one getting to experience this exciting new thrill.

Unexpectedly he shoved her face down onto her own chest, mouth interrupted by a convulsing cock as it spit its hot and creamy liquid down her gullet. Her eyes widened as she didn't think she could swallow all of his cum but she managed by swallowing harsher than she was accustomed to. Once his cock moved out of her mouth she panted to catch her breath, her chest rising and falling quickly as the room was steamier than she had remembered.

She thought that would be the end of it until he gripped her body and hovered her over his still throbbing cock, pushing his full length inside of her and moving at a speedy rate instead of gradually increasing. "Danny, what's gotten into you? You're more of a monster than me!" Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head as she was being fucked senseless. Her left hand wrapped around his neck for stability as her other hand guided his own hand towards her rear. "I want you to finger my tight ass..."

Normally, Danny would have been his usual meek self and stopped everything he was doing to her once she called him a monster; however, given the playful nature of the statement and her arms holding him close as well as his desire to pump her womb full again and again, he didn't even pause in the slightest nor did his pace slow. Her walls gripped him tightly, milking the harshly throbbing member as its fat tip and shaft stroked her pussy walls, the former banging against the mouth of her womb.

Her command, however, was heeded as the young man slipped not one but two fingers inside, wasting no time in plunging those digits deep inside to help work her up. Her arms wrapped about his neck, he was currently being muffled with a face full of Lamia breasts, his mouth latching onto one of the darker swollen nipples and sucking strongly, using his tongue to help add stimulation to her. And though he said nothing, it would be fairly obvious that he was trying to make her cum with him.

Kaira gasped in surprise as two digits entered inside of the star-shaped hole, thrusting harshly and causing her ass to shake from the force. Her nipples tingled in sensitivity as Danny suckled on her ample breasts, her head rolling backwards as all of the feelings being brought together almost sent her into a meltdown. She couldn't keep up with the sensations, taking time to focus on each one. Her tongue whipped out to lick her lips, her teeth seductively nibbling at her lower lip as her own hips moved into their own tune.

"Fuck, Danny... I can't last much longer, I'm going to erupt on your cock!" She warned, feeling her clitoris vibrate as her orgasms was soon nearing. She didn't want to cum just yet, wanting to enjoy and savor this rich moment, but she couldn't keep up anymore and was forced to let the tension that continuously build up be released. The Lamaia shuttered in ecstasy, eyes rolling into the back of her cranium as her orgasm came in stronger than she had thought. Her own cum coated his cock, pouring down to his sac to pitter-patter against the floor beneath them. So much cum already had covered the floor and it was a wonder how they were going to clean up their love-fested mess.

Danny's poor body was just about at its limit, himself a gibbering sloppy mess as the lovely snake-woman rode him like no tomorrow, feeling her walls tighten more and more each time he thrust up into her. Thankfully, at least, this release would serve to be the last he needed. His hips still pistoning into Kaira's tight cunt, the fat tip banging against her womb's entrance harshly as his own release burned with the need to be set free.

Something that came over him relatively quickly; right as she went over the edge, he followed suit. His hot cock throbbed even more harshly than last time, his fingers having completely shifted to hold her down by the waist as his loads raced up his shaft, balls flailing about as they kept churning out seed to perform the duty it needed. Rushes of heat would fill her womb, his breath only that of heavy shuddering gasps as her walls seemed to milk him of his spend, the amount growing and growing. Making her belly swell even more than his first release inside her pussy, giving her the appearance of carrying a healthy set of twins before the excess would rush out, coating her thigh-trunk and rushing off the massaging table to join her love juices on the floor.

And once they'd both settled down, Danny's rampant stiffness finally wilted, slowly softening and sliding out of her as he laid back. Feeling Kaira's massive chest resting on his as they bathed in the afterglow of such a heated session. And it took a few moments before Danny could say anything at all, and even then it was only three words. Three very tired words followed by a rather pleased smile, evidence of his calmness towards her even though she was that which he feared above all else.

"K-Kaira...Thank...you"

His mind briefly pondered the possibilities of this encounter...But ultimately decided that if he wanted to prove himself a man, he would accept whatever consequences came of this.

It didn't take long for him to finish off inside of her, the duo both slumped and breathing harshly as their libido was decreasing after a fest of much needed fucking. Her breathing was labored, her body covered in sweat and cum. Never before had she had an experience like this at her job.

"No Danny, thank YOU." She emphasized, her head resting on his chest as she felt his pulse slowly go back to normal, her own soon steadying to a normal rhythm as well. "I'm sorry for biting you multiple times, but that was the only way I could get you moving. You were stiffer than a brick." She teased him, giggling at her own joke.

"I hope this experience left you with a greater sense of knowledge on what you can do and also finding a little bit more about yourself." She winked at the end of her sentence, almost purring at the end.

Danny returned her smile with a weak one of his own; his hips and belly felt sticky, but in a good way. Was this the much talked afterglow of sex? He could see why many people enjoyed it if that was the case. And he was thankful that Kaira, the tease that she was, was the one to give him this therapeutic experience.

Still...One thing was bothering him. And it wasn't the biting. It was the fact that he came inside her so much, and what might arise because of that.

"It did...*huff* Thank you....And Kaira? If anything should...You know, 'happen'....I uh...I promise to try and help out as much as I can." he then replied, feeling too embarrased to say it aloud. Instead a hand coming to rest over her belly, hoping that she would get the gist of what he was trying to say.

Kiara couldn't help but giggle at how shy he acted when he said he would help in any way that he could. She waved her hand in the air to, in a sense, dismiss what he had say. As if saying 'don't worry about it.'

"It's fine, really. Since this is my occupation we take what you humans call birth control so we are good. There's always a high risk of pregnancy on the field so we come prepared." She smiled before placing a gentle hand over top of his. "I appreciate it, though. You're very kind and sweet for offering. No one has ever done that before."

Danny blushed a little as she complimented him, saying in a small voice "W-well, wouldn't feel right if something did happen...No one should have to go through that sort of thing alone." While Danny was blessed to have both parents in his life, even if they were amicably divorced, he knew of others where one or the other was the only one they knew, their partner having skipped out to avoid the hassle of raising a child.

Giving a slight cough, he then said "W-we should probably clean ourselves up a little...Sorry for the mess, eh-he..." And without warning, the next words came out of his mouth, "B-but, um...Kaira...I was wondering though, are you...well, I've been looking for a room-mate...And I was wondering if you might be interested...?"

"Since I am the one that caused all of this trouble I wouldn't mind going into the baths with you and helping you clean off." She suggested as her tail whipped back and forth, her slitted pupils fixating on him as her lips pursed up into a genuine smile.

His next question caught her off guard, especially since the two met for the first time today. Was he really okay to invite a stranger into his home. It wasn't like she had anything bad about her. "I'm surprised you asked me all of a sudden." She admitted before clearing her throat. "I live alone and I do get lonesome so I wouldn't mind accompanying you."

"W-well, I don't live far away from here; plus, I've been looking for a room-mate. My place isn't all that big, but it does have a second bedroom..." he then explained; it was about the only thing he could find that was close to his office.

"But...Yeah, I mean, if you don't mind living with a human...I'd love to have you as a room-mate" he then said nervously next, secretly praying she would accept his offer.

"That actually works out well for me because I am living with a room-mate myself." The snake replied as her tail whipped to and fro. "This is so sudden, I didn't expect this all in one session." Her cheeks casually faded into a deep red as her eyes fluttered.

"Are you sure you're not just saying this to please me?" She teased at him, giving him a slight nudge. "Just tell me when will be a good time for me to gather my belongings and move in."

"O-oh, no...N-nothing like that..." he muttered sleepily; he was definitely much more relaxed now. And though he didn't know it, she'd all but cured him of his phobia towards serpentine creatures. However, he thought again about what she said and asked, "I hope your current room-mate doesn't mind...I mean, if you and he or she have a good thing going, then...I don't know..."

Clearing his throat, the young man just said "U-um, I'm actually off the rest of this week...Start of vacation and all. So anytime in the next five days, really...Just, you know, let me know if you need help moving or anything..."

"Oh, don't worry about my room-mate. I've been contemplating on moving out anyways but never had the guts to do it. Now, I do." She smiled towards his direction, watching him as he stuttered. Kiara couldn't help but ponder to herself about how cute he was when he tried to find the words to say to her. Her chest tingled with the warmth of this new feeling.

"I'm available any time you need me." She responded, almost seductively but not intending it to become that way. "I don't have much to move, I think I can handle it unless you really want to help." Her eye's fluttered before her cheeks turned rosy in color.

Back
Top Bottom