Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jade's Journal of Posts, Plots and Other Stuff

jadeshaw88

Super-Earth
Alrighty, I am going to start a collection of things I want to keep. Maybe I'll use certain posts or plots for another time or maybe I'll just use this thread as a way to look back fondly on what I have done. I know that I regret losing some of my work in an attempt to clean up my inbox and I don't want that to happen again.

That said, please feel free to browse but I would prefer if you refrained from commenting.

Thank you.

Victorian Tailor (A space adventure)
Two posts separated by ----

Beep, beep, beep. That was her life now. Darkness and the never ending beeping. Was she even alive anymore. Probably. Death would be too kind.

"Get her! She's escaping!!" Footsteps, shortness of breath, bright hallways. Where was she? Someone was chasing her! A loud bang and pain in her shoulder.

Darkness. Always darkness.

"Cat! Where you have been?!" Mother? No. A woman's voice but not her mother. Sister? Yes. This is happy. "I want you to meet Julian. He's Alistor's cousin, the one I told you about!" A man's face. HIS face. So it was because of her sister.

Beep, beep, beep.

"Nooooooo, Mom!!"

How depressing. Was this what it was to see your life flash before your eyes? Wasn't it supposed to be faster than this? She didn't want to see anymore. She just wanted it to be over.

HIS smiling face. HIS hand reached out to her. Lies. His laughter. The fake laughter. She had been such a fool.

Beep, beep, beep.

"Did you really think I was serious?" She was in a lab now. Why was she in a lab again? "Look at yourself. Settler trash." That's right. She remembered now. What an ass.

Darkness.

"Sold? You sold me?" Her voice. She hadn't heard her own voice in so long. "I'm so sorry." Father. That's right. She remembered that now too. Her sister had gotten sick and they needed money.

Beep, beep.

"She's getting away! How does she keep getting out?!"

Silence. It's too quiet.

Beep, beep, beep. Ah, there it is.

White lights. Cold metal against her back. HIS smirk. "Did you really think you could escape?" Cold laughter. "You're too valuable now."

Enough. Just...enough.

-----------------------------------------------------

The moment that the lid was taken off of the coffin, Cat sat up and gasped for air, her long dark hair falling forward around her shoulders like a shawl as she gripped the sides of the coffin for support. Then one of the tears that had been building up, trickled down her chin and fell on her clothes. Air! She could breathe! She took large gulps of air as if she were afraid that it would go away again.

The man's voice made her jump and she scrambled back as far away from him as she could in the coffin, bringing her knees up to her chest and hugging them protectively. What was he pointing a weapon at her for? It wasn't like she was in any condition to do anything. She stared from the gun to his hand and back again. Talk about mixed signals. What did he want her to do?

She looked around frantically to find some other hint as to what she was supposed to do, using the faint glow of the green woman to see by. So many people. This wasn't like the other place though. It didn't feel right. Had they sent space pirates after her because they couldn't risk coming for her themselves? Probably, the cowards.

She took another deep breath and looked back at the man with the gun, Pike he had called himself, then slowly let it out. "Where?" She winced at the sound of her own voice as it came out raspy sounding and barely over a whisper. How long had it been since she had spoken? Long before she was actually placed in that coffin, she knew, but she didn't know how long that had been exactly.

Insert Title Here (This unnamed rp is based in Ancient Rome...if you couldn't tell)
Two posts separated by -------

A light breeze played over her skin, making her stola flutter as she lazed on the couch. It was blessedly cool for the season and Calista wondered if it might rain later. It had been a mild summer thus far but she knew it was only a matter of time before the rains stopped and the unyielding heat was upon them.

It was no matter. Her husband always managed to keep their baths filled and she never lacked for water or wine when she wanted it. His eye for a good fighter kept them in comfort. He had already had children with his first wife and did not bother her about making more. They were still fairly young and she did well by them. No, perhaps she even loved them a little even if they were not hers. She did not want any of her own and the slaves were busy enough as it was with the ones that were already running around the domus.

He was also rarely home, which was a bit of a disappointment. She could get so bored without him to play with and he only allowed her to have fun with others if he approved of their caliber or chose them himself. Very dull indeed. At least he would be home tonight with his new gladiators. Well, what would one day be gladiators. Now they were simply unwashed slaves from heathen lands. Not that that didn't have it's charm.

"The Dominus has arrived, Domina."

A small smile spread over her lips as she sat up and tidied her long dark curls and adjusted her stola in the small mirror the slave held for her. Tonight, at least, would be entertaining. She stood and walked to the interior door to meet her husband. "Galenus, my love, you have returned." She smiled in greeting, dark eyes twinkling with mischief as she tilted her head for a kiss.

----------------------------------------

Her husband smiled and leaned down to kiss her, pulling her against him as he did so. It had been four months since he had been home and she could tell that he craved her just as much as she did him. "Well met, wife." He growled against her lips as his hands slid further down her frame.

Calista laughed and spun out of his grasp. "You would not show me what you brought me first?" She teased, knowing that it would make their reunion that much more fun. He got a little rough when she made him wait and she liked it.

He scratched the back of his head and sighed, all too familiar with his wife's tactics. "Besides my cock? You ask for much, woman." He grumbled before he held out his hand for her to lead them outside. "I have not brought much as I am only back for a short time." He told her then winced when he saw the look on her face. He had known that she would not like the fact that he was leaving almost as soon as he arrived. "It will be a shorter absence this time, my love, I assure you."

"And where does the senator send you now? Perhaps I should have word." She was furious. Who was that man to make her wait? Did he not know who her father was? Yet he constantly kept her husband from her. "And what of your children? Nay, I shall have word. I shall have word and word again until Jupiter himself shakes from my wrath."

Galenus chuckled and shook his head. "Calm yourself, Calista. Our time will come. I have brought you some house slaves only. I had to leave my finer gifts on the boat to be brought to you upon my leave so that you might miss me all that much more when I am gone." He smiled at the glare he got from her and then indicated the house slaves, waiting for her approval.

"They are not much." She said after looking them over carefully. "Do they speak Latin or will they be dumb as well as dull?" She knew that she would not get an answer so she moved on to look over the gladiators. "You got more toys for yourself than for me." She pouted as she inspected the lot, pausing in front of the dark skinned one, eyebrow raised. "And what is this one? Man or beast." She eyed his arms, his abdomen and finally his cock.

She felt her husband's arms enfold her before he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Man or beast, I will make use of him." He nibbled at her ear and she knew that he was done talking. "Aran, take the lot of them to the baths and bring them around the back way. Find the girls something better to wear and see that they are scrubbed well." She giggled as Galenus nibbled at her neck and let him guide her into the house then. She would take a closer look at the slaves once he was gone.

Arx Bellum
Sooooooo happy to be doing this again.

She was surprised to be lifted off of the ground with so little effort but she supposed she shouldn't be. He was a trained warrior with enough strength to catch up with an unhindered girl on the run in full armor. Under normal circumstances, she might have protested being carried in such a manner but this actually provided some cover even if it was dreadfully uncomfortable. Her arms ached from the added strain of being in such a position caused and she could feel the blood rushing to her head but that was fine, she supposed. Perhaps she would pass out. That could only help things....for now anyway. It would save her the embarrassment of being flashed in front of god and everyone.

The slap on her backside produced a surprised squeak from her mouth, her body jerking in an automatic response. Then she forced herself to simply hang there over his shoulder, lest she earn another slap. He had said that he didn't want her bruised and banged up but he had already tripped her at a dead run. Perhaps if they fell, she would land poorly, it wouldn't be difficult to do being carried like this. No, no. It was too risky. If she survived, she would undoubtedly be beaten. She actually did have marks on her body as she had told him...only rather than permanent marks they were a mixture of fading and fresh weals and bruises. She's rather not give anyone any reason to beat her if she could help it.

The jeering of his men would have brought a blush to her face had it not already been red from the awkward position she was in. She had been too young to remember what capture was like all those years ago but she was unlikely to forget this. If she were the type to yell obscenities and if she didn't believe that it would also get her beaten, she would have had a few choice words to say to the loudmouth...this Jackson fellow. Instead she settled with what she hoped was an blood curdling glare, difficult to do in this situation.

When she was finally placed back on her feet, she wavered for a moment, dizzy. She didn't have much time to orient herself before he started walking again but she did her best not to trip as she staggered after him. Then stared at her feet when she caught her balance. She was surprised and concerned that they were covered with black dirt and what appeared to be her blood. She must have cut them somehow while she was running. Stupid.

The sound of hoof beats made her glance up just in time to see the baker from down the street get snatched up by her hair before receiving similar treatment to what she had just gotten. She winced. At least she hadn't been pulled around by her hair...although the woman wasn't getting spanked either so...mixed blessings. The knowledge that other women were being paraded naked should have made her feel better but it didn't. She could feel eyes on her and there was no way to cover herself without falling behind to be tugged forward by her "master". She hated him, she decided, with the entirety of her being. All of this death, all of this pain and humiliation and they were joking. Most of the jokes were started by him. She hated him and she was stuck with him until he chose to kill her.

A Kingdom Lost
A Conquered Country rp

Catalina gazed out at the city below from her balcony and scowled, her amber eyes glittering in the light of the fires. She thought that her husband had heeded her instruction better but it appeared that he had not. They had had so little time to teach tactics and strategy to a man who had spent most of his life courting. It was small miracle that he had learned the sword half as well that he did, joking and laughing as he did during training. He had been a fool but he could make her laugh and part of her ached for his loss.

She turned back inside when one of her maids came to fetch her, the white mourning gown she wore fluttering in the breeze behind her. Apparently the beast that had raped her country and lent so much destruction to her city had sent a messenger for her.

The man was far from impressive and his words grated against her nerves. She may only have her castle but she also had her pride. Who did this puny man think he was speaking to to talk so callously of her womb? Who did he think he addressed when he made demands for her hand?

She kept her face passive as she looked down upon him from the castle wall. "Tell your master that we will grant him and two of his men passage into the castle absent weapons so that I might discuss terms of surrender with a man of more tact or, if tact be again lacking, at least someone of worth." She knew that she was in no position to make demands but she refused to speak with this man any further

Pirate Damsels OF Distress
Please excuse the horrible accent. I swear it got better further on in the rp.

Cat studied her first mate as explanations were given, her feet propped on her desk and her body slouched in her carved Captain's chair. The waters had been calm and it had been days since a ship had been spotted. It was boring but she did not mind lazy days. "If they long for a man, there are plenty down in the hold to play with. Just not that former captain." She waived her hand uncaring. "The loud one with the thick accent." Fatalani nodded, her teeth flashing white against her dark skin and her braids clicking together as they often did. "I will see to it dat dey know." She said before turning to leave, clapping Boots on the shoulder as she passed.

With her first mate gone, the captain turned her attention to the boy. She agreed that he looked far younger than eighteen and she wondered why he felt the need to lie. She wasn't about to throw him off the ship just because he was a child. Well, even at seventeen, he was still well old enough to be on a ship. Ship's boys were as young as nine and ten in the Navy.

She watched as he looked away from her with downcast eyes and flinched as she moved forward for the wine. She smirked and took the goblet, leaning back in her chair once more to put the lad at ease. "You needn't fear me, boy. I will not harm you." She took a sip of her wine. "I find violence toward those smaller and weaker than me to be distasteful. Unlike men, I do not need to lord my dominance over everything that breathes."

She removed her feet from the desk and sat up, placing the goblet back where it was, before leaning closer to the boy. She made sure that her movements were slow as to not startle him. "How old are you really? I do not like liars, lad, and I do not believe that you have made it to your eighteenth name day."

Fatalani watched the crew as they lazily worked the deck. It was hot even for the summer and she could understand the lackadaisical performance. Still, they knew better than to be slacking off. She barked orders to run dry cannon drills. The captain could ask for a real drill at any moment and she would not have the crew unprepared.

She had intended to watch the drills being performed but one of the crew brought the Scots behavior to her attention. A pity, that. She loved to watch the drills. Well, she supposed she could make the Scotsman pay for making her miss it and she paused by her room to grab the whip she so rarely used anymore.

"I 'ere dat you are causin' trouble for my gharls." She said with a frown as she slowly made here way down the steps to the hold. It was clear that she was less than pleased. "D' you tink you can treat dem any way jus' because yer a man or do ya plan on starvin' yerself?" She tilted her head to the side in thought. " 'Suppose we don't haf't feed ya for a few days. Mebbe den ye'll be behavin' when food is offered."

Back
Top Bottom