Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixing Your Heart (Lady/Krys)

"I will. It'll be fun. I like helping people."Elena said smiling a little, shifting to lean against chris, resting her head on his shoulder. Chris glanced down worried about his sick sister, pressing a kiss to he head."You'll be a amazing doctor. And maybe. sure wasn't from out parents."Chris said snickering slightly.

Sebastian and krystal both smiled. "You will help lots of people, el." She told her, smiling softly. The woman needed to get better though. Sebastian snickered. "Clearly. "You're dad sure has business smarts, but not the kind that Would help someone." He said, making a face.

"You will."Chris smiled looking down at her, worried about the sleepy looking girl. "No, he really doesn't. Dad doesn't like people I think."Elena said making a face to with a sigh,

Sebastian nodded. "No, I don't think he does. Even when we met, he was less than friendly, though I was here to help his daughter." He admitted, sighing. The man seemed extremely rude, but he didn't care. He was happy as long as he gotbto help people, help Elena.

Chris smiled nodding. "He's worse then ever then."He muttered sighing softly, wondering just how much of a fight he was going to have on his hands over getting to stay with elena. pressing a kiss to her head he glanced at sebastian."is she okay?" "You could just talk to me.I'm fine."Elena grumbled though she did indeed sound tired

Sebastian made a face. "Yeah. He is pretty bad. He's almost never home so, you'll probably be fine." He told the other, Krystal nodding in agreement. "Yeah, you could stay in one of the extra bedrooms. I'll lend you one of my cars. You would like that, huh, El?" She asked, giving the other woman a smile. Sebastian smiled a little as well. "Physically yes, but she is in need of a heart. If she doesn't get one, she will die." He said, his eyes conveying just how much that would hurt him. He loved her, though he refused to admit it.

"Well, that works. Good."Chris said relaxing at the idea that he wouldn't have to turn Elena's home into a battleground, just to stay with her. he didn't want to cause more stress then he had to. "I would. You have to stay."Elena said, sounding delighted at the idea of having her brother around. "...Krys told me."Chris swallowed thickly, his own eyes a reflection of sebastian's, it would hurt him badly, to lose her now, when he'd lost so much time with her

Krystal nodded. "I'll bring over one of my cars later. Are you staying in a hotel Chris?" She asked, wondering if she could just get his things sent over. No one had to know that Chris was here. "We'll just tell the servants you're my boyfriend or something. They won't recognize you with the beard anyway." She added, wanting to do this with a little drama as possible. Sebastian nodded. He could see how much this was hurting Chris, and really, the man could relate. "I'm odptimistic we'll find a donor. Once we do, Dr. Downey will be able yo dobthe surgery. He's a brilliant surgeon. Top of his class at Harvard's medical school." he told the other, relaxing slightly.

"Yea. If you want, I'll go with you, we can get my stuff and just come back here."Chris said with a shrug, before smiling. "True. I haven't been here in years, hopefully no one will notice."Chris said, truly wanting as little drama and stress as they could get, not wanting to upset elena. "that's good to hear....and yes. Krys told me you two were the best doctors to have."Chris smiled a little. "They're both really kind. even if they sorta make my eyes glaze over when they start talking medical stuff."Elena muttered sleepily, indeed she was relaxed and content enough she was starting to sleep

Krystal smiled and nodded at chris. "That works perfectly. Let me just go getba few things from the car." She said with a small smile, coming back with a box which inside held a few different new books for Elena to read, a stuffed blue bear, a vase full of her favorite flowers, and balloons, which were tied to the box. Sebastian blushed a little before he chuckled. "We do get rather excited about medicine." he admitted, handing elena the bear from the box.

"Kay."Chris smiled tilting his head a little as he watched her go. looking amused as he saw just how much stuff elena had gotten. he was going to have to convince krys to go shopping before they came back. "You do."Elena agreed smiling at Sebastian as she smiled, holding the bear as she looked in the rest of the stuff, smiling."Thanks krys. The books will be good. I'm sure Sebastian's tired of reading romance stories to me."

Krystal nodded. "Good. We'll stay for awhile first." She said, giving him a smile. She'd honestly forgotten how handsome he'd been, not having seen him since she was 8. Sebastian smiled and nodded her as Krystal grinned. "You're welcome, El. Thought you might like those when I saw them at the store." she said, still smiling, sipping a tea she had gotten from her car also.

"Good."Chris said relaxing, smiling. simply enjoying being able to spend time with his sister. even the idea of leaving for a few minutes, filled him with dread. that just wasn't a great feeling. "Well, I'll tell you how good they are."Elena smiled. "You tired?"Chris muttered looking down at her. "Some."She muttered closing her eyes.

Krystal smiled back at chris, knowing the man wanted as much time with Elena as possible. "I'd like that." She said, smiling now at Elena. Sebastian gave her a worried look. "Do you want me to help you into bed, Miss Elena?" he asked, wanting her comfortable.

Elena looked up frowning slightly. She really didn't want to go to bed yet."I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here when you get up."Chris promised. "Kay...then yes.please."she smiled at sebastian

Sebastian smiled. "Alright Miss Elena. I'll help you then." He told her with a smile, getting up from his seat on the deck, taking the chair and bringing it to herbroom, then helping her into the bed. Krystal followed them in, smiljng as she took a sip of her tea. "We'll be here. Just rest El." She said, smiling softly.

Elena smiled sighing softly as she was helped into bed, though she wasn't overly happy about having to sleep. "Promise?" "promise. sleep."Chris said smiling as he kissed her forehead before following krys out

"We promise El. Now just rest." She told her, smiling softly. She wanted the woman to get better, but knew she wouldn't without a heart. Sebastian tucked elena in, smiling at her. "We'll all stay here. Just rest. You'll feel better." he told her, handing her the bear krystal had brought.

Elena smiled closing her eyes."thanks seb."she muttered as she drifted off. Chris was quiet as they left waiting till they were at the car to ask krys."so how long has the doctor been in love with her?"

Sebastian smiled. "You're welcome miss Elena." He said, tucking her in to bed. He didn't want her to get cold. That wouldn't be to good for her condition. When Krystal and Chris were in the car, she let out a small chuckle. "Pretty much since the day he met her. He won't admit it though. It breaks alot of patient and doctor unspoken rules." She admitted, sighing as she drove off. She wanted them to be together, but knew it was pretty much impossible as long as was still her doctor. "They would make a cute couple, don't you think? Sebastian is just one of those really all around good guys. Like the kind you see in movies." She admitted, smiling softly.

"Yeah I can see it breaking a lot of rules, but it's going to hurt worse if he doesn't say something and..."he trailed off as they drove not even able to think about what would happen if they lost elena

Krystal nodded. "I know. I'll try talking to him when we get back." she said, not wanting to think about loosing elena either. It would hurt to much. She had been with her since they were very young, so it would hurt if she were gone.

Chris nodded. He knew it'd be a painful conversation but he already had missed so much. He didn't want sebastian to regret what he could be enjoyimg, even if it was against the rules.

Later elena came awake with a gasp eyes wide and panicked as she gripped her chat, curling up as she struggle to calm herself but the nightmare was there ND present, and it flt like she was dying.

Sebastian came intobthe rpom at the sound of her stirring. "Miss Elena?" He asked, the concern and love in his eyes obvious as he walked over to her taking her hand. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" He asked, looking worried for her health as Krystal walked backbin, more presents and balloons in her smallish arms.

Elena looked up looking upset and worried, scared as she trembled ever so slightly. "B-bad dream."She said looking up at the other, shivering as she collapsed back against the bed with a sigh. pained and tired.

Back
Top Bottom