Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Price of Blood [Bloodborne RP interest check/sign up]

[SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!]
After the player defeats Gehrman in the Honoring Wishes, they set a cycle in progress where every 50 years a new hunt would start and new hunters would be chosen and sent to Yharnam, to be transfused and given a dream. He would choose four hunters, a mix of genders and sometimes even mixed species, though always Humaniod races [such as Neko, Kitsune, anthro, etc]
~~~~~~~~

You have been chosen for this new Hunt and you and the three others are to set out to figure out why you were chosen for this hunt, and, as your memory was wiped, who you are and who chose you to be the new hunters. The journey will begin with you awakening inside the Yharnam Clinic with 3 others, by a strange slightly sickly man named, Irachira [Ear-ah-Cheer-ah] and he will help you along the way, but all may not be as it seems and you may learn to be wry of who you trust, as maybe only your fellow hunters can be trusted, but who knows?

A form will be set here once I get people interested, then we can move on from there. I will control enemies, NPCs and anything else of importance, ALSO note, no killing of NPCs please, even if your character had a cruel or sadistic past, with there memory wiped in this new land and with them struggling to survive the beasts, they would be wise not to harm the NPCs.

Definetly interested, let me know through PM or somehow if you want to share ideas, I'm quite versed in the lore/theme of Bloodborne.

Back
Top Bottom