Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Coming Attraction (Razor & Risky)

Jess squirmed as he pulled the panties out of her, she had actually forgotten they were there and gotten used to the somewhat uncomfortable was of fabric inside her. She laughed before slapping Leo hard on the shoulder. "Stop it!" She said before shaking her head, "no one wants those." She said, slipping the money further down the front of her chest as she followed Leo.

"Listen, Tony. I'll call you when we decide what's going on, love." She said before pecking at his lips, Tony nodded, kissed her back and left on the elevator. "So now we're having a party huh?" She said over to Leo as she reached out for his hands. "When did you decide this?"

“It just kind of popped into my head, it’s unseasonably warm, its Vegas, and we have a roof top Pool… it’s not rocket science,” Leo said, leaning in and giving her a kiss on the neck, moving up to her ear, “Plus I ran into a… umm… “Friend” of mine, Karen, who works the front desk, and I thought you had to meet her. You’ll absolutely devour her.” He said pulling away and looking Jessica in the eyes. He’d seen Jessica be bad with him, but he was a bad man. He wanted to see what she would do to someone naive and sweet like poor little Karen, he almost felt bad for her. “Maybe you bring her with you shopping, teach her how to have fun… she works too hard, too strait laced… loosen her up a bit."

Leo felt a rush as he knew he was basically asking Jessica to wreck this poor girl’s life, there was no way she could keep up with the likes of him, or Jessica for any period of time, she didn’t have the confidence or the funding.

“Plus you seem to know pretty well, I bet you can pack a pool party. You worry about the guests, I’ll make sure the hotel attends to food and drinks,” Leo smiled, “and why should we go out to a club, when we’ll have every girl in Vegas ready to claw each other’s eyes out to get in, and they’ll all pale in comparison to you. You saw me amongst the little people… I want to see YOU amongst them.” Leo leaned in giving Jess another kiss, biting at her lower lip as he pulled away, then he went back to the table, and snorted another line of coke.

"You're right, a pool party sounds amazing." She said with a smile, she played with the suspenders on his chest, her eyes focused solely on her fingers but her mind focused on his words. She shook her head as he finished. "You are incredibly mean." She said but with a smirk. She snapped the suspender on his chest and hard. "I think you really need to be punished for the way you treat people." She said, a playful glare in her eye as she snapped the suspender back again and to his chest but this time twice as hard. "You fucked that poor girl and crushed her... I bet she follows you around like a lost puppy. Isn't that right, Mr. Walsh?" She said with a another snap of his suspender. "You used her up and tossed her like trash. Didn't you?" As Leo hesitated to answer, Jess delivered a sharp slap across his face. "What am I supposed to do with you?" She said, her left eyebrow raising at the question. "Better yet, what am I supposed to do to her?" Jess said, looking down as she thought to herself for a second. She could crush this girl, could could crush anyone. She was a girl on fire and not even a title wave could put her out but she had a soft spot, especially for poor and misguided girls. "I should turn her into my prodigy." She said, thinking out loud. "Although she'll be nothing compared to me, that's just in my blood.. but she could be pretty close.. or at least prettier." She said up to him with a smirk. "But you... you're just bad." She said, sending a forceful thrust to his chest, sending him back a few inches, her teeth sunk hard onto the right corner of her bottom lip as she stepped towards him.

Without warning, Leo slapped Jessica back, hard across the cheek, almost knocking her to the ground. "You're right Jess, I am a bad man, I'm a bad man with tons of cash, five bags of coke and the only cocktail you REALLY want, so don't forget it." He gripped a fist full of her hair and pulled her in roughly biting and kissing at her neck.

"Do what you want with her, but you know no matter what you do, no matter how hot you make her she's going to endo up more fucked up after your help than before. People like me and you don't save people, we use them!"

Jess stumbled back a bit, she should have expected that, her hand fell to her cheek as it burned red hot, her jaw dropped in awe. That slap only made her wetter. She growled as his pulled her hair and bit on her neck, her hand grabbed a fistful of his hair as well or as much as she could gather. She growled in his ear as she pushed him back by the neck so his eyes were locked onto hers. "Is that right?" She almost moaned, she could feel the wetness growing between her legs. "How do you know you have everything I want?" She said, who was she kidding, she just wanted to see his reaction.

Leo grinned ear to ear, then without warning shoved the brunette bombshell to the cold marble floor. He then grabbed her hair and pulled her onto her knees properly, giving her cheek a lighter slap this time. “Stay right here, and we’ll see.” He teased coyly.

He slowly pulled his suspenders down, one shoulder at a time, then button by button he removed his shirt, tossing it aside. Finally he unzipped and removed his slacks, standing naked in front of her. Then to her surprise he walked away, and sat naked on the couch. He took a pinch of coke and put it on the base of his cock like he had done on the chopper.

“I know, because you’re dying to come suck my dick right now… aren’t you?” he smiled moving his hands behind his head, waiting to see if she would crawl over.

Jess fell to the floor, a grin painted on her face the entire time, even as he slapped her again. She watched him undress, his massive cock erect and ready for her, whizzing by her fast she never removed her eyes from it or the statuesque of man it was attached too as he sat on the couch.

He knew fucking well that she wasn't going to give that up. Jess remained on her knees as she moved a hand onto the cold floor, followed by her knee and then the other hand, the other knee, vice versa. She slowly crawled towards him slowly, swaying her round ass side to side as she did. She took place between his knees, her hand reached at the hem of her dress, slipping it off. Her bare, taut body in front of him as she squeezed at her breasts before running her hands down her stomach, biting on her lip all the while. Her hand reached out to his balls as she squeezed them softly, his cock erect as she started placed her tongue on his balls and began to drag her tongue slowly up the underside of his cock before she reached the head and flicked it, causing it to flinch back with force. "You want it just as much as me.." She moaned against his head, sending a wave of vibration down his throbbing shaft.

Leo kept his hands behind his head, watching as she worked her charms. This was the first time he’d actually seen her naked, and somehow her body was even more perfect than he imagined. His cock ached, and yearned for her warm little mouth, for those big pouty dick sucking lips. He was determined to hold out, after all, he wasn’t the one on his knees.

“ohhh you’re a good little tease… maybe I should introduce you to my wife,” He insulted her teasingly, “but we both know how bad you want that big dick in your mouth. In fact, if you say ‘Mr Walsh, I want your big dick in my mouth because I’m a dirty girl.’ I’ll say I’m sorry, and you can do whatever you wish with Karen downstairs.”

"Oh? Is that why I'm here and your wife isn't?" She asked with a raised eyebrow before dragging her tongue back up his cock once again. She loved to watch it twitch, writhing in anticipation although he wouldn't show it. "Promise to say sorry?" She said with a big smile as she moved into his legs more, her tongue swirling over his throbbing head. "Mr. Walsh, I want your big fucking dick in my hot little mouth because I'm your dirty girl." She moaned out over the head it, her hot breath spreading down his length as she eyed the length and the present of coke at the base.

Leo grinned like the Cheshire cat and grabbed Jessica by the ears, “I’m sorry, “ He laughed as he pulled her mouth over his throbbing cock with out warning, gripping her ears tight as he held the tip of his cock at the back of her throat. Deep enough to be uncomfortable, but not quite enough for her to reach the coke. “that’s a good girl choke on that big dick for me. I can’t wait for you to teach poor little Karren how to do this.”

He held her for another five or six seconds, then let go of her ears, running his fingers through her hair gently now. “you know what I love about you Jessica, you fucking WORK at everything you do, that’s why you get big cocks and lots of coke, because you’re a fucking EARNER.”

Jess smiled before her mouth was plunged over his dick, the tip just pressing against the back of her throat as she coughed around it. Her hands gripping onto the top of his thighs, her green eyes beginning to water slowly as a tear rolled down her check onto his thigh. As he let go, she pulled back, gasping for ear as she smiled up at Leo. "Oh? How am I supposed to teach Karen this?" She asked before dipping her mouth back over his cock, plunging it deeper and this time snorting the pile of coke from the base of his cock before her lips clench around his length and began to move up and down rapidly, sucking hard as his cock glistens with spit.

Pulling back she drags her tongue from his balls to the head again. "Did I earn this cock, Mr. Walsh?" She moans out of the head, her tongue flicking and swirling over it.

Leo leaned back and groaned as he felt Jessica’s silver tongue dance over his cock head, which responded by eagerly leaking pre-cum for her. “Oh, you can never teach Karren to be like you… she doesn’t have the drive,” Leo grinned hands back behind his head, “Oh you earned this cock Jessica, you have this cock bought and paid for.”

He leaned back further, to give her better access, he was going to let her do as she wished, and after all, she had earned it. It was growing increasingly difficult to hold still for her though as he eyed the bags of coke on the table. “Jessica, baby, could you get me a line?” He asked as sweetly as he could muster.

Jess smiled over his cock at his words, she loved knowing she had this cock and this man. Her head dipped continuously over his length, gagging each time it hit the back of her throat, her eyes ran and her what was left of her mascara ran with it. She smiled at his request as she stood, her knees red and grabbed the coke from the table.

She sat on the couch next to Leo, leaning back as she put the coke on her breasts. "Here you go, baby." She said, pushing her chest out.

Leo was starting to forget that there was any way to take coke other than off of Jessica’s flawless breasts, not that there was any reason to want to do it any other way. He pressed his face into her cleavage, snorting as much coke as he possibly could, then licking the extra with his tongue. His eyes rolled back in his head as he felt the unadulterated bliss wash over him. Though barely twelve hours had passed on this coke fueled binge. That holiday party seemed like a lifetime ago, a fictional story he had heard once.

“FUCK!” He exclaimed still bristling with the burst of energy the coke gave him, “We need to get clothes baby, or we’re just going to fuck and do coke like this all day. Not that doesn’t sound fun, but it seems like a waste not to share our glory with the “little people” you seem to love so much.” He said teasing her.

Jess just pouted as he reminded her what needed to be done, she was looking forward to his release in her mouth, to taste him, all of him but she knew there would be plenty of time for that later. "Fine. You monster." She said, before standing her. Her slender and nude body, still exposed to him. She picked her dress up from the floor, walking to the bathroom as he followed. She started the shower and hopped in, he joined. She so badly wanted him to pin her up against the shower wall and take her, fuck her harder than he had before but she didn't want to disobey this man.

After the shower, she dressed in her cocktail attire before they made their way to the shops on the same block of the hotel. She picked out a sexy white, one piece bathing suit that exposed more skin than a one suit normally would, the back wide open and in the the front, a small piece of fabric stretched from the top to bottom, exposing the skin of her hips and stomach and only covering her belly button. She picked out a few dresses, accessories, shoes and lingerie, things she would need for the remainder of their trip, however long Leo planned to keep her there for. He picked up a few things for himself too but most of his time and money was spent on Jess. And of course, he paid for everything.

Back at the hotel, Leo was making calls to his friends and even some colleagues that were arriving for the pool party soon. He even invited the meek girl from downstairs. Tony would be coming to, with the rest of his coke. She came out in her bathing suit, a loose,see through sun dress flowed over it. Her hair was now dry, hanging in loose waves past her shoulders as she ran out to Leo, her arms wrapped around his neck as he continued speaking on the phone. She pecked at his neck and ear, tugging on his ear lobe as he continue his conversation. He had set up a few lines for the two of them, Jess saw this and took one before taking her spot back around his neck.

“CRACK!”, the sound echoed off the marble floors as with one solid backhand Leo sent Jessica toppling to the floor. This wasn't the hard yet playful slaps of earlier but malicious and intended to send a message. Lei talked a few more minutes before hanging up, and turning to the young woman.

“That was a business call, never bother me when I'm on a business call,” he explained almost happily, as if he had done nothing wrong. He leaned down doing his line, adjusted his suit, then took a pinch of blow from the bag, holding the powder under her nose in a half apology,”do you understand sugar britches? I don't enjoy correcting you.” Deep inside they both knew that was a lie.

Jess fell to the floor, both hands covering the side of her face that was slowly turning red. She whimpered with pain as she nodded. "Yes, sir." She said softly, her eyes filled with disappointment but more from herself.

He bent down, placing the pinch of coke against her nose, she sniffed before sending him a nod. Grabbing his hand, she stood up and fixed her dress, her cheek was red hot from the slap he planted hard across her face, he definitely got his point across. "I'm sorry, baby.." She pleaded towards him as he opened her arms, Jess push into this, her face nuzzled against his neck, taking in the deep scent of his musk. "When will people be getting here?" She asked, her eyes turning towards him, wide and doe-eyed.

Leo wrapped an arm around Jess, letting it drape low enough that he could play with that flawless ass of hers, he let his fingers knead and grope the firm, but bouncy flesh under her dress. His other hand gently brushed her hair out of her face, and delicately touched the warm spot on her cheek. Then he leaned in and gave it a light kiss. Deep inside, he wasn’t sure if he was actually trying to console the girl, or if years of doing the same dance with his wife and programmed him to react this way.

His gaze broke from her, moving to his sub-mariner watch, checking the numbers on the diamond encrusted face. “They should start arriving in fifteen minutes sweetie.” He took his strong hand, bringing it to her chin and tilted her head up as he pressed his lips to her. His other hand moved from his ass to her hand, bringing it to the bulge where his flaccid, but large cock was hiding in his pants.

“Do you want to take that as a challenge?” He smiled, with that devilish grin again.

Jess' teeth sunk into the bottom right corner of her plump bottom lip as he moved her hand to the front of his pants over his massive cock. Her cheeks turning a slight pink even under the red print of his hand that marked her face. "Challenge accepted." She moaned out, her tiny hand pressing harder against his cock as her lips crashed against his, their lips never moved from each others as they walked backward down the hallway and into the room. Her hands had begun to work his belt and buttons of his pants as she nipped hungrily at his lips. "I want your big cock, Mr. Walsh." She moaned out into it, her tongue sliding against his as she tugged at the fabric of his pants.

Leo smiled coyly as he felt Jessica tug his pants down. His cock had taken the hallway makeout session as an opportunity to grow turgid for Jessica, and now it strained against the fabric of his boxer shorts. His manhood throbbed and ached for the young woman’s expert touch, the nirvana that was being inside of her perfect body.

Leo smiled wide reaching a hand down between Jessica’s smooth thighs, cupping her through the crotch of her bathing suit. “This is a lovely bathing suit, my love,” He grinned, rubbing at her clit aggressively through the spandex, then pulling the fabric to the side, “I bet you’d look amazing fucking in it.” He said before planting another kiss on her lips, and giving her round ass a smack.

Jessica moaned out as his finger rubbing roughly against her clit, jumping when he smacked her ass. "You want to find out if that's true?" Jess said with a smirk, backing up to the bed as the back of her legs hit against it. Jess lifted herself up, her eyes running over the tall and handsome man, his cock pressing hard against the fabric of his boxers.

Spreading her legs, her fingers pushed the fabric to the side as her bare and wet pussy exposed to him. Her slender fingers running down the slit as she played with herself, the sight of Leo and her fingers working her pussy was almost enough to send her over edge. "Come give me what I want.." She moaned out towards Leo.

Leo moved between her spread thighs, leaning down and biting her neck playfully as he rubbed his still growing bulge against Jessica’s slit as his hands reached down gripping her ass. He allowed himself to indulge in her body for a few moments this way, his hands kneading the firm but ample flesh of her ass, his chest pressed against her breasts, his nose filled with the scent of her perfume. He pushed this way until he couldn’t take any more.

He reached down tugging his boxer shorts down, letting his throbbing manhood bounce free, a string of precum glistening on the tip. “Is this what you want baby?” He teased, sliding the head of his cock along the length of her slit, slowly adding more and more pressure, but not enough to actually penetrate. “Do you need this dick baby? Tell me how bad you need it.” His hands moved to her cheeks placing a deep kiss, then pulling away to allow her to answer.

Back
Top Bottom