Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Coming Attraction (Razor & Risky)

He felt a rush of adrenaline as her tiny hand squeezed his throat, and made no effort to stop her or get free. Leo was far too preoccupied with the heat he felt against the heel of his palm. With great joy he pushed harder against her silk clad mound, and began to rub at her clip in hard rapid circles through her soaked panties. Then, without warning, he gripped the flimsy fabric in his hand and ripped it away from her body. If one was going to destroy expensive lingerie, this was certainly the way to do it. Feeling her moist slit slide teasingly over his throbbing cock.

He eagerly slapped Jessica's cheek with the garment before shoving her soaking panties into her mouth. Before she had time to protest he planted another kiss on her, savoring the shared flavor of her sinfully soaked panties. As the kissed he sat back down on the sofa, pulling her onto his lap once more.

Jess moaned out as his strong finger worked tiny but rough circles over her throbbing clit. Gasping as he ripped the slinky fabric from her body, his cock sliding between her legs and rubbing against her wet slit as he balled and shoved the panties into her mouth before kissing her eagerly. Moaning in the kiss, her hands planted on his chest and helped him sit on the couch with a forceful shove.

She straddled him, her knees resting on the leather couch on either side of him, she kept the panties in her mouth as she rubbed her wetness along his jaw and neck before taking out the heated and moist fabric and wrapping it around his neck causing a loose silk noose around his neck. She hovered over his throbbing cock, sliding her slit up and down the length as she tightened the fabric around his neck, forcing his neck to arch back. "How fucking bad do you want me?" She growled in his ear, her teeth pulling at the lobe of his ear as her hips continued to glide up and down his length, the anticipation only made her hotter.

Leo let out a struggled gasp as he tried to answer her question. He felt Jessica twist the soaked silk panties around his neck, every struggled gasp for air flooding his nostrils with the scent of her sin. His hips sliding under her, gliding his cock along her red hot cunt, hoping that it would somehow find it’s way inside of her. He bucked and groaned under her, feeling his lips start to grow cool, finally began to slap her ass with all his might, leaving big red hand prints as she teased him.

This girl was poison, and he knew it, things almost certainly wouldn’t end well… but that made him want it more, it was like she was somehow simultaneously burning a hole in his sole, and filling the same hole. She was wild, unpredictable, untamed… and more importantly willing to go toe to toe with him and challenge him like no woman ever had. And as he was struck but this realization, he was struck by another far more intense feeling, the feeling of her unbelievably tight pussy wrapping itself around his cock. No woman this good at fucking had any right to have a pussy this tight he thought to himself as he plunged his member deeper into her.

Jess grinned as he struggled for ear, she left him speechless which is just what she intended to do. She felt him squirm beneath her, trying hard to slide his massive cock inside her but she hovered over him and teased him relentlessly. She yelped as he slapped her ass multiple hard, landing on the same spot as his hand print only grew redder with each slip and in one swift motion he had slid into her tight wetness as she sat all the way back on his cock, the head hitting her deep as she yelped with pleasure.

She kept the fabric around his neck but loosened her hold as she began to buck her hips against him, each time her thrust up she would push down, causing him to go deeper and deeper into her, she swore she could feel him hit her stomach. "Oh, fuck!" She screamed out as she bounced up and down on him, her perky breasts rippled with each thrust he delivered her, his size was almost too much, her face turned a bright red as each hit he delivered her sent a shock of pain and pleasure all at once. Her pussy coated his massive cock, the wetness seemed to never end as he stretched her tight hole.

Leo gasped for air in deep breaths as Jessica road his cock. He had told her that she was going to fuck him, and she certainly wasn’t disappointing on that account. He bucked his hips hard and fast, feeling her thighs slap against his. Her perfect little hole squeezing and milking his cock, coating it with her juices until it was dripping just like her pussy. The scent of sex filled the cabin of the helicopter.

Leo let Jessica ride him like this for a bit before he grabbed her by the ass and picked her up, slamming her back against the cold metal wall of the cabin, feeling her breasts pressed against his chest as her legs wrapped around him. Leo didn’t really believe in love, but he certainly was one hundred and ten percent in lust with this girl.

Jess gasped and groaned as he picked her up effortlessly and slammed her back against the wall of the helicopter surprisingly not causing it to go off kilter. She moaned out, her legs wrapping around his waist as he thrusted up into her, fucking her into the metal of the helicopter wall. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he pounded into her frivolously. Their faces just inches apart, Jess could see how much he was enjoying this and it was the same for her as well. Somehow she felt him grow harder if that was even harder, unbelievably hard and she was drenched. "You're going to make me cum, baby!" She screamed out as he worked relentlessly at her tiny body, her body inching up and down the metal of the wall.

Leo just pounded harder as he to approached climax, He wasn’t as young as he used to be and sex standing up wasn’t the easiest thing in to world to pull off, but he was determined that Jessica would never see one hint of that. Over compensating he slammed harder and harder, smashing her hips between his and the aluminum of the chopper, his heart racing as he pushed himself closer and closer. This was where any normal man would have considered pulling out, but Leo didn’t give a damn, he was going to fill that pussy to the brim.

He gave her solid, but playful slap on the cheek, “Cum for me you little whore!” he uttered between increasingly loud groans. He then leaned down biting Jessica’s shoulder as he felt control leave him, his balls tensed, and he felt wave after wave of red hot sticky cum erupt from his cock, into her eager little pussy.

As Leo bit down onto her shoulder, she obeyed him and her orgasm hit her and hard. She shuttered, her walls spasming and contracted, squeezing against his cock as he too released with her. She felt the warmth fill her which only made her orgasm that much better, she screamed out his name as she collapsed onto him in a hot and heavy pant. He placed her down, her knees were weak as she planted a hard kiss onto his lips. "Holy shit, Leo.. that... was amazing." She moaned out between breathes. Most men she was with couldn't handle her tightness for that long but Leo pounded her tight pussy like a pro and it showed as she felt it throb between her legs as she excreted his sticky and hot cum.

She fell onto the couch as she laughed, smiling at Leo, their diminishing pile of coke on the table as she began to cut another line out to get her second wind of energy. She looked up at Leo and smiled, "would you like one?" She said, still out of breath.

Risky_Business said:
As Leo bit down onto her shoulder, she obeyed him and her orgasm hit her and hard. She shuttered, her walls spasming and contracted, squeezing against his cock as he too released with her. She felt the warmth fill her which only made her orgasm that much better, she screamed out his name as she collapsed onto him in a hot and heavy pant. He placed her down, her knees were weak as she planted a hard kiss onto his lips. "Holy shit, Leo.. that... was amazing." She moaned out between breathes. Most men she was with couldn't handle her tightness for that long but Leo pounded her tight pussy like a pro and it showed as she felt it throb between her legs as she excreted his sticky and hot cum.

She fell onto the couch as she laughed, smiling at Leo, their diminishing pile of coke on the table as she began to cut another line out to get her second wind of energy. She looked up at Leo and smiled, "would you like one?" She said, still out of breath.
Leo watched as his excess seed dribbled out of Jessica'Simpson puss and down her leg. She seemed almost oblivious to it, where most girls her age would have been freaking out about either the mess or the risk of pregnancy. Even in her currently disheveled state Jessica was a picture of beauty... minus maybe the hand print he had left on her assistant cheek.

Leo's ears rang with her question, there was absolutely nothing he wanted more at that moment than to do another line. "Absolutely baby, " he grinned ear to ear why don't you let me do it off those perfect tits... then we should clean up a bit... we should be almost there."

Jess smiled, biting down on her lip and nodding. "Of course you can, you can do it off me anywhere you want.." She said, placing the bill to her nose and then to the table as she took a line for a herself. Her shoulder shuttered as the powder hit her brain, her eyes closing and she let out a sigh of content. "God, this shit is almost as good as your cock." She teased before placing a kiss to his jaw, she leaned back on the couch and propped her chest up, not that she needed too.. her tits were perky enough. She began to pour out a pile of coke on her upper breast as she grinned over at Leo. "There ya go baby.. all for you.."

Leo leaned down eagerly snorting the pile of coke off those perfect tits, then licked up the excess off with his tongue. Once her finished he grabbed the back of Jessica's hair kissing her again.

"You and me sexy, we're going to go places." Leo declared as he pulled his pants back up, not even bothering to try find his boxers. Then he pulled his suspender straps up. "What do you want to do first babydoll? Get some clothes, or get a room and take a shower?"

Just then the pilot in front announced their arrival to Vegas in 15 minutes. Jess stood up, pulling up her dress as she smiled over at Leo, straightening out the fabric as it clung back to her body as if it were never ripped off. She ran a hand through her long, loose waves as she walked towards Leo. Her finger slipped beneath the band of his suspender as she pulled it back and let it snap back against his chest. "I think we're going to Vegas.." She teased, sending him a wink as her hands reached to his head, her nails dragging against this scalp as she made it more presentable and less fuckable. Everything about this man reeked of fuckable.

"First we're definitely going to need more of this.." She said, motioning down to the pile of heaven on the table before she snorted another line, her finger rubbing against the table and then popping into her mouth to rub it on her gums. "Oh and I do need panties.." She said with a smirk, her eyes motioning for the ripped up that hung over the arm of the couch.

“I couldn’t agree with you more,” Leo said taking another dipping his finger into the coke and bringing a small bump up to his nose and snorting it, “Do you happen to have a source in Vegas? I don’t imagine it’s very hard to find in this town.” He straightened her dress a little bit for her, then reached down running his hand along the inside of her thigh, loading a finger with the sticky goo. He then took that finger and brought it to one of the lines of coke swirling the two together, and bringing the mixture to Jessica’s lips. Part of him expected to get slapped, but he had to see just how dirty this girl was willing to get.

“Though I want to disagree with you, you’re probably right about the panties too, unless you want to leave a trail of slime all around Vegas like you’re some sort of slug. But for now…” He took her discarded panties off of the sofa, and put them in his hand, then reached under her skirt and with two fingers began to shove the tattered fabric into her pussy, once it was stuffed in her, he gave her ass a playful slap, “this will have to do.”

As the helicopter set down Jessica could see out the window that they weren’t at an air strip, but rather they were landing on top of a hotel right on the strip. Leo put his arm around her waist and led her out into the hot desert night air as the pilot opened the door for them. They were sweaty, disheveled, reeked of sex, and in urgent need of more coke, but you would be hard pressed to find anyone in the city of Vegas that wouldn’t have hopped in bed with them right then and there.

"I have all the connects, baby." Jess said as she watched him run his finger up her leg and then over the powdery substance and then brought it to her lips. "You dirty old man.." She teased before she slowly ran her tongue up the length of his finger before popping the substance that was a mixture of them and coke into her mouth. "Mmm.." She said, licking her bottom lip before she sank her teeth into it.

Jess let out a quick shiver as he rolled her panties up and then shoved them inside of her, it was effective replacement for underwear, she had to give him that. She shrieked as he slapped her ass before she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself down on them before planting a hard kiss to his mouth. "We're going to have a lot fun together." Her mouth curled as she sent him a wink.

The plane landed and her eyes widened, her jaw dropping as she saw where exactly they had landed. "Is this where you bring all your mistresses?" She teased towards him as he helped her from the copter. She held onto his hand before she pulled him to the edge of the building, standing behind the railings as she took in the view of Vegas. The flashing lights of the infamous neon signs, the crowds of people looked like ants from this height. "This is amazing!" She screamed out before she pulled him in for a kiss. "I wish I could fuck you right here." She growled into his ear playfully.

“I can honestly say that I’ve never brought a girl to Vegas before Jessica,” He said running his fingers through that teased brown hair of hers, “I’ve never really had a Mistress before, I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’ve fucked around a little, but I never found anyone…” He paused, “As interesting as you before.” He slipped his wedding band off of his ring finger and took Jessica’s hand, and slid the heavy solid gold band over her thumb. “Why don’t you hang on to that? You can give it back when you think I need it.” Leo couldn’t have cared less about his wife or child in that moment, He had Jessica, and Jessica could get more coke, and anything else he could just throw money at, he was perfectly content.

The chopper took off behind them as he led her to the edge of the balcony. “We can fuck right here,” He smiled, “But first priorities, First we need more coke, then we need some clean clothes, or you need panties at bare minimum, then… well I suppose then if we’re bored we can come up here and fuck like rabbits, but somehow I think we’ll find something to get into out there.”

Leo watches as the reflections of the lights blinked in Jessica’s eyes, it was almost mesmerizing, he put his arm around her and led her towards the VIP elevator that would bring them to the main floor.

Jess nodded and smiled, looking down at the thick band of gold he placed on her thumb and it still barely fit. "What if I never give it back?" She asked with a smile. Any normal women would have feelings of insecurities knowing they were with a married man, but not Jess. As far as she figured, it was his wife's damn fault for not paying more attention to her man. She could give Leo things no other women could and she intended too.

Turning with him they began to walk to the elevator of the building. "I think we can do all of that.." She said as they stepped into the elevator and Leo hit the button to his floor. She wondered if it was a suite but from what she's gathered so far, it was definitely a penthouse. There was no limit in his wallet for this world. Her shoulder blades pressed against the mirrored walls of the elevator as her head looked up at the mirrored ceiling, she looked at the both of them and couldn't help but smile. Her eyes moved to Leo as he stood with perfect posture, her shoulders upright and broad, eyes straightforward, he smelled of her and she basked in it.

“If you never give it back you’d be making me the happiest man on Earth!” Leo declared boldly, planting another kiss on the lithe twenty-something. “The whole top floor is ours,” He smiled handing her a key, “Take this in case we get separated.” He noticed Jessica staring at their reflection in the elevator ceiling, he gave her ass a little slap, “ You vain little minx, you know we’re the hottest couple in town, and still you’re ready to squirt looking at us in an elevator… Keep your eye on the prize baby, more coke.”

That was what he desperately wanted, just a little more, he was starting to crave the rush, the euphoria again, he turned to Jessica, “You don’t happen to have any more on you, do you baby?” He let his free hand wonder down between her silky thighs again, teasing her clit, hoping a little stimulation would tease out another line, or even just a bump.

"I can't help it.. I'm just god damn sexy.. you're not bad yourself." She teased, her lips pressing back against his as she laughed against them. She gripped the key firmly in her hand. She was giddy with excitement but she hid it well.

She gasped as he pressed her against the glass of the elevator, his rough finger rubbing hard against her clit as he almost begged for more coke. "You think I'd hold out on ya, baby? Don't tell me I made an addict out of you." She asked with a smile. pulling out the rest of the coke from the front of her dress as the elevator dinged and the doors open. She pushed past him and into the luxurious pent house. The floors covered in white marble as she walked across it, her heels clicking against the expensive stone. "Wow, Leo.. this is just amazing.." She said, her eyes bright and wide. "Where's the phone? I'll call my dealer." She said as she made her way through the penthouse, her hands running against the black leather couch that contrasted beautifully against the white marble floors and white walls. She was in complete awe.

Leo admired Jessica’s narcissism as she stared at herself in the mirror as he teased him, finally he had me a girl what was able to rival himself, and she knew her self-worth. This girl wasn’t meek or submissive or shy, she was able to get off on herself, but more importantly she got off on power, and turned him on almost as much as her flawless ass, big perky tits, or oh-so-tight pussy… almost.

As she strode into the luxurious penthouse he couldn’t help but imagine that the scene was akin to reintroducing an animal to the wild… this was where she belonged, this was her natural habitat. He loved the almost hypnotic clicks of her heels on the sea of marble, though he was having trouble paying attention since his eyes had fixated on the baggy of that delicious powder she was carrying in front of her, his skin crawled he wanted it so badly. He followed the statuesque brunette to the bar, where she found a phone. The bar overlooked a wall of sliding glass doors, outside was a roof top pool and hot tub.

As Jessica set down the bag to dial the phone, he found himself pouring a third of its contents onto her cleavage, then he dove in face first, snorting and licking the powder off of her, in pure bliss as she waited for her dealer to pick up.

Jess took a seat on a stool at the bar, grabbing the telephone as she dialed the number from the little black book she pulled out of her clutch. Her free hand restied on the back Leo's neck as he poured most of the coke onto her breast and snorted. "Way to share." She said with a glare. "You owe me." She towards him, nipping at his lips before a voice answered on the other end.

"Tony! Love, how are you? Guess where I am?" She said through the phone as Tony cooed and made small talk, Jess took the rest of the bag and poured it out on the dark mahogany table top of the bar, swiveling in her seat to block out Leo who was eyeing the pile enviously. Using the bill to snort the rest of her stash. "I'm at Caesars Palace, love. Can you help an old friend out?" She asked into the phone with a smile, holding the phone between her shoulder and ear she looked over at Leo with a smile. "Sounds good love, the rooms under the name Walsh, just have someone call up when you're here. We'll be waiting. Bye bye." She said before hanging up the phone.

Jess slid off the chair before throwing herself onto the long, black leather couch as her hands fell above her head. "Shouldn't be long now, baby. Patience is a virtue, you know." She teased him with a wink, she see him itching for anther line but the pile he just snorted off her breasts should be enough to hold him till Tony got there but for such addictive shit, enough wasn't never enough. "He'll bring what he has, however much you want to get is up to you. Since you are paying."

“If you’ll excuse me for a moment darling, I’ll be right back.” Leo said, as he walked to the room’s private elevator, leaving Jessica alone in the room. He could have brought her with him, he thought to himself as he rode the elevator to the lobby of the Casino, but he wasn’t ready to divulge all of his secrets to the girl just yet.

“Hello Mister Walsh,” The girl at the front desk smiled at him knowingly, “In town on business again?”

“No Karen, this time it’s all pleasure, now can you take me to the deposit boxes?” He let his eyes roam over the tiny redhead, as she led him past security to a large vault.

“I’ll be right outside if you need any assistance Mr. Walsh,” The girl cooed at him.

It hadn’t taken him long to conquer her, maybe it was on their second meeting? He tried to remember but couldn’t, even yesterday he may have been tempted to fool around with her, but he had far more important things to attend to. Leo had begun hiding cash, casino chips, jewelry, gems, and precious metals in security boxes around Vegas years ago. Part of it was a tax evasion, part of it was keeping “hard currency” for less than legal transactions, but most of it was just hiding cash from his wife to fund his various recreational “Business Trips”. He took his key and unlocked the deposit box, pulling out a ledger he kept inside. From it he subtracted three hundred thousand dollars in cash, He closed the book and counted the money, but just as he was about to lock the box again, something caught his eye, an ornate diamond and gold necklace, He smiled to himself and made another note in the ledger for a fifty thousand dollar necklace. He was certain it would look better dangling between Jessica’s ample breasts than collecting dust in the deposit box. He locked the box and walked out of the room.

“Ah.. are you.. umm… in a hurry today?” Karen almost whimpered as he strode past her, not even looking at her a second time.

“Yes Karen, I’m very busy,” He said harshly, but then he felt a twinge of sympathy for the girl… he had after all taken her virginity. He reached in his pocked and peeled off a single hundred dollar bill, reached over and tucked it into the petite red head’s bra. “But your service was excellent. We may be having a party on my floor later tonight, I’ll see if I can get you an invite.” He smiled walking away. He could only imagine putting Karen in a room with Jessica would be like throwing a rabbit in with a lioness, but he couldn’t help himself, he enjoyed a good show.

He returned to the private elevator flush with cash and a gift for Jessica, and to his surprise when the doors opened there was another man standing there, with his back to him. “You must be Tony?” He said almost growling, Leo wasn’t the jealous type, nor was he one to show his emotions, but there was something about this man he instantly didn’t like.

Jess was standing in front of Tony, her arms wrapped around her neck as they spoke before her eyes instantly looked at Leo walking in from the elevator. "Baby! You're right, this is my long time friend Tony and he brought some goodies!" She said with an excited ton, she had already done a few lines from Tony's personal stash while Leo was gone. She never had a hard time getting what she wanted.

Tony was a typical looking Tony. His black hair slicked back, leather jackets and jeans. Typical drug dealer apparel. He turned to Leo, extending his hand as he gave him a nod and shook Leo'd hand firmly. "Nice to meet you." He said, Jess' arms never left his neck, she clung to his body like her life depended on it but in reality she just likes to flaunt what he couldn't have. His hand held onto her hip tightly as he walked over tot the bar, Jess followed right beside him as he laid out a few decent size baggies. "So what's it going to be?" Tony asked, his fingers digging into the side of Jess' hip, what she could gather, Tony didn't have a good feeling about Leo either, he was always very protective of Jess, like an older brother who wanted to fuck his sister. "I think we want it all, right baby?" She asked over to Leo who stood with them by the bar.

Leo knew better than to explode, or have a fit, or let his jealousy boil to the surface. Seeing Jessica draping herself over the younger drug dealer upset him, but he knew what he was looking at was just a boy, a boy playing a game that thought he was someone big. But to Leo, Tony was someone very, very small, and illustrated it in one fell swoop.

“I want two hundred thousand dollars’ worth,” He said producing four rolls of fifty thousand dollars, and setting him next to Tony’s piles of coke, “You can get US that can’t you Tony?” He said, making sure to include Jessica on HIS side of the bargain, knowing damn well that Tony was just a dealer, and probably hadn’t sold that much product in a MONTH before.

“Oh, Jessica, I got you a little something,” Leo said smugly, walking behind her, and wrapping her neck in gold and diamonds, “I hope you like it.” He mused opening one of the bags of what was now HIS coke, and taking a small scoop with his fingers, he made a small pile on each of Jessica’s beautiful breasts, and snorted one of them eagerly. He then waved Tony over, motioning for the younger man to snort the pile on her other tit, flaunting what was all his, giving Tony just a taste of his life. Maybe it would inspire the boy he thought to himself. Finally, he brought his powdered covered fingers to Jess’s lips.

“Go ahead and lick it off baby,” He teased her.

Jess smiled at Leo mentioned the amount he wanted, Tony's haw almost hit the floor. "I don't think I even have that much on me." Tony stuttered out. "That's cool babe, we'll take what you have and you can bring us more later." She said as Tony nodded, 5 big backs of coke sat on the table, probably around a 100 grand worth.

Then came the necklace, Jess shrieked with excitement, clapping her hands in front of her like a 6 year old girl. "Oh my GOD! Leo, you really didn't have too." He didn't, but he did and Jess was not complaining. She knew she was missing something and he gold diamond necklace was just that. She could already tell how much she could get from this man and not just his massive cock. She had gold around her neck, a stash of coke and a handsome man to fuck. What else could a girl need? She held onto the diamond that hung the lowest from the necklace, falling perfectly between the top of her cleavage as she pecked Leo's lips multiple times.

Jess leaned back as Leo came over and piled two mounds of coke on her perky breasts, his pile was gone instantly. Jess laughed as Tony came over, he eyed her breasts like he'd done a thousand times but this was the first time he came face to face with them. "Go ahead, Tony. They don't bite." She teased as Tony smiled, dipping low and snorting the pile. "Woo!" Tony shouted as he shook his head, letting the powder hit him hard.

Jess smirked at Leo, without saying a word she wrapped her lips around the end of his finger and sucked, her tongue rolled around his finger as her mouth closed around, she sucked hard as if it were something else before pulling back and popping noise echoed throughout the room. She pulled Leo in for a kiss as she sat on the still, kissing him hard, her legs wrapped around the back of his legs. Her hands pressed to his chest as she pushed him back, catching her breath. "Now where's mine?!" She shrieked followed by a laugh. "Leo, baby. Make me a drink." She said towards him with a smile as Tony set her up a long and fat line, handing her a metal straw that any legitimate cole dealer would have on them. Jess took the line, her head jerking back as she let it deep into her brain.

Leo went to the bar and poured Jess a gin and tonic, top shelf of course, and also poured himself a glass of whiskey, it had been hours since he’d had a chance to indulge that particular addiction. He set the glasses down next to where he saw Jess eagerly working on her third line of coke. He then turned to tony, and reaching in his pocket and pulling out another wad of bills, peeling five hundred off and handing it to him. “We’re just going to go ahead and keep the straw.” He smirked handing Tony at least fifty times the straws value.

“Now, Tony my boy, you’ll have to excuse us, Jessica and I have some planning to attend to,” He said springing the idea on Jessica, “I’m thinking a rooftop pool party? That’s the wonderful thing about Vegas isn’t it, pool weather in December. Tony, you’re welcome to join us, as long as you bring me the rest of our coke, and at least three lady friends… ratios are so important to maintain at these sorts of affairs.” He took the rest of the wad of bills and tucked it into Jessica’s cleavage. “We’re both going to need some clean clothes.” Leo smiled, taking the straw from Jess and doing a line, then he reached under her skirt and pulled her dirty panties slowly from her pussy, “you seem to have soiled this pair of panties,” he teased Jessica as Tony walked away. “You can have them if you want Tony… Jessica is done with this pair.”

Back
Top Bottom