Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Taste of Caramel (interracial, story-driven, multitude of genres and settings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkirk

Planetoid
Philip Kulsvir is a man of mixed heritage in his mid-twenties looking for luscious ladies, femboys and adventures. While stories with me include quite a fair amount of smut they are usually story-driven and come with a bit of detail, so please be aware of that. And while I don't want to come of as a jerk, please approach me with a preference if not an idea.​

What I’m currently looking for:

Verses & Who I Particularly love in 'em
*I always play OCs and while I love meeting canon characters I obviously cannot demand from you what I am not willing to do. So, if you want to surprise me with a canon character I will probably cherish you forever, but don't hesitate to introduce your original characters to me. In this case I only ask you to be somewhat true to the setting and heed the concepts of basic character design.

The Witcher – as witcher from the School of the Viper, travelling the Northern Kingdoms. Meeting Triss Merrigold, Yennefer of Vengerberg, Keira Metz, Seîle de Tancerville or Lady Lavalette would be particularly fantastic.
Mass Effect – as an Omega-based mercenary who may or may not join up with femShep. Liara T'soni, but also Jack, Miranda and last but not least Aria T'Lola are the most fascinating women in the known galaxy.
Warcraft – as an adventuring warrior, travelling the continents of Azeroth. The list of beloved canons is as endless as the stream of add-ons for WoW; Tyrande Whisperwind, Sylvanas Windrunner, High Inquisitor Whiteman, Garona Halforcen, Maiev Shadowsong, Alexstrasza and, above all, Jaina Proudmoore are only a small fraction of interesting women from Azeroth.
Harry Potter – as a Curse Breaker who might or might not end up teaching at Hogwarts. The one and only, Hermione Granger. Madame Rosmerta and, strangely enough, Madame Hooch and Professor Trelawney.
Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit – as a descendant of the Haradrim roaming the lands of Middle Earth. Eowen, Galadriel, Arwen & Tauriel, too.
TES: Skyrim – as a Redguard and former Alik’r who has crossed the mountains into Skyrim. Elisif, Aela and Serana. Lydia and the even hotter, if often forgotten, housecarl Jordis The Swordmaid. Ingjard, Annekke Crag Jumper and Adellaisa.
Fallout – as a surface-dwelling mercenary or private dick, rather than a vault dweller.
GTA – as a freelance smuggler, employed by various criminal organizations. The deSanta girls in particular.
GoT – as a knight from the Vale. The Queens: Margery, Cersei, Danaerys; and the tomboys: Arya, Asha Greyjoy and Mira Reed.
Star Wars – as a grey jedi, at odds with the council (period flexible). Leia Organa, Asokha Tano, Shaak'Ti and Ayyla Secura.
Warhammer 40k – as a valiant (oh hell, that's a lie) rouge trader with the occasional patriotic streak whenever it seems favorable to him.
Fable – as member of the guild of heroes (Fable I) or a descendant of such (Fable II and III)
Warhammer Fantasy – as an adventurer from the Empire.

Settings
World of Darkness – Vampire: The Masquerade, Hunter: The Reckoning & Geist: The Sineater
Stranger in a Toon World – as a human who is transported in a world inhabited by toon characters
Stranger in a Furry World – as a human who ends up in a world inhabited by furries

Genres and Subgenres
Lovecraftian Horror – inspired by Lovecraft’s tales, but also works that were inspired by Lovecraft, such as King’s The Mist & The Tark Tower series, Alan Wake and the likes.
Gothic Horror – in the style of Poe’s Usher, Stoker’s Dracula, Irving’s Sleepy Hollow or Shelly’s Frankenstein, Penny Dreadful and the likes.
Dark Fantasy – in the style of Darkest Dungeon, The Witcher, Warhammer Fantasy, A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones and the likes.
Dieselpunk – in the style of Indiana Jones, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Bioshock, The Rocketeer and the likes.
Cyberpunk – in the style of Deus Ex, Bladerunner, Shadwrun and the likes.
Steampunk – in the style of Dishonored, Arcanum, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Fable II and the likes.
Raygun Gothic – in the style of Flash Gordon, Fear Agent and the likes.
Detective Drama – in the style of Sherlock (Holmes), Ripper Street, L.A. Noir and the likes.
Noir – in the style of Sin City, Max Payne, Gotham and the likes.
Pulp Heroes – in the style of The Shadow, Doc Savage, The Spider, Solomon Kane and the likes.
Crime Fiction – in the style of Hannibal, True Detective, Copper and the likes.
Espionage – in the styles of James Bond, the Bourne series and the likes.
Surreal – in the style of Sucker Punch, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland,
Gangster Drama – in the style of Boardwalk Empire, Public Enemies, Mob City and the likes.
Western – in the style of Hateful Eight, Django Unchained, Red Dead Redemption and the likes.
Renaissance – in the style of da Vinci’s Demons, Assassins Creed II, The Tudors, The Borgias and the likes
Alternate History – in the style of The Man in the High Castle, Wolfenstein : The New Order, Leviathan series and the likes.

RE: A Taste of Caramel (interracial, storydriven, multitude of genres and settings)

And up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom