Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello, I'm New Here

Any Horny Ladies?

• Yes~

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • OH YEAH~~~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles26

Moon
I was wondering if anyone would interested in making a roleplay with me? I can write anything really although I do enjoy sexual rps the most. If that is not your thing, I completely understand and we can do something else. We will work out the details of the story, but I am open to anything as long as it is not brutal-sexual themes, tentacles, or anything along those lines.

I thank you for your time, and please feel free to reply at your own time.

There's an introductions forum for this sort of post where you introduce yourself. And then there's forums for making requests and putting out feelers for RPs that will serve as both a way to advertise your own ideas and look for other people you want to RP with. Take a little time to get a good look at the site because this is totally not the right spot lol.

Squishypink said:
There's an introductions forum for this sort of post where you introduce yourself. And then there's forums for making requests and putting out feelers for RPs that will serve as both a way to advertise your own ideas and look for other people you want to RP with. Take a little time to get a good look at the site because this is totally not the right spot lol.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom