Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

Chris made a face though he was staring at krys, not looking at Sebastian. "No, stay. Cause otherwise I'll never go to any of my talks today, and one of us have to show up."he said looking amused. "Though if you go awake up Alais, it would be nice."Chris said shuddering a little as he watched krys, wanting to get closer but not trusting himself to have control.

Sebastian chuckled heartily then nodded. "I will. Let anya sleep a bit longer though. We don't have a talk until 2 today, so you have some time." He told his friend, knowing by how krystal was standing that she wanted chris. He ciuld tell they hadn't had sex yet, otherwise he knew chris would be all over her. He'd been there.

"I'll wake her up later. Go away sebastian."chris growled eyes solely focused on krys, almost waiting for permission to move closer as he sipped his orange juice.

"Be eb?"alais muttered sleepily stirring as she heard the door open, looking up at him tiredly.

Sebastian smirked a little. "Alright chris. See you at 2." he said, chuckling a bit as he walked out ofbthe penthouse and to his own room.

Krystal smirked as chris sipped his orange juice, walking over and sitting in his lap. "Hey there stud." she said, wrapping her arms around him as she kissed him sensually.

Sebastian smiled, closing the door. "Yeah, its me sweetie." He said, smiling at her as he came in the room.

"Hey."Chris smiled shifting to lean back into his chair, setting the glass down as he kissed her back. sighing softly as he held her close, shivering slightly. "Love you."he muttered nuzzling her a little.

Alais smiled a little getting up, sighing softly as she sat up, leaning back against the headboard, looking up at him worried as she turned on the lamp. "You okay?"

Krystal smiled into the kiss, deepening it as she ran a hand down his back. "Do you want me, chris? Would the puppy like a bone?" She asked smirking at him. She wanted him. She had for a long time.

Sebastian smiled, hugging her close and kissing her head. "I'm okay. Just concerned. I have no idea how to love both of you." He admitted, sighing, probably saying to much.

Chris shuddered as she touched him, shifting his hips a little, pressing her down against him. "I think you're the one who wants a bone, krys."He said looking amused.

"Well, you just be with us. Do what you want."Alais said shifting, closing her eyes as she leaned into him. relaxed and content, because well. the woman would do anything to make him happy, even simply accept this.

Krystal pouted. "Aw, come on chris! I was trying to be sexy!" She whined, looking annoyed. She did really want him though.

Sebastuan sighed. "I just don't want any of your feelings hurt. You're both so important to me." He said, nuzzling her abit. He had a feeling this hurt her more than she let on.

"I know, it's just your to adorable."he teased before growing serious, looking anxious at the annoyed look on her face. upset that maybe she was upset with him, standing up, holding her close as he headed for the bedroom.

"i know. it'll be fine. We love you, I'm sure we can figure out how to get along with each other."Alais said smiling a little as she leaned into him, shivering a little as he nuzzled her.

Krystal smiled a little. "Yeah, but you're still a puppy." She teased, wrapping her legs around him as he carried her for the bedroom. Would she finally have a chance to sex him up?

Sebasyian sighed. "I hope so. You both mean so much to me." He said, snuggling her close.

"So you tell me."chris said snickering a little as he laid her down on the bed, looking her over shivering as he started to undress."whatever shall I do with you..."

"I know. We'll be okay seb."she muttered even though she knew she had to be going soon

Krystal smirked, licking her lips as he undressed. "I don't know, Chris. I've been a bad bad adorable one." She said, pulling him down for a sensual kiss.

Sebastian sighed. "I hope so, alais. You have a talk soon?" He asked, nuzzling her.

"You have been I think."Chris grinned looking amused as he leaned down to kiss her slowly, resting his hands on her hips as he touched her slowly, simply taking his time because he'd thought about it so long.

"In a hour.You want to come with?"She smiled looking relaxed as she leaned into him

Krystal let out a few soft moans as he touched her, kissing him back. Her blue eyes met his, a smile on her lips. She had wanted this for awhile now, and it was finally happening. "Love you." She whispered, running a free hand down his back.

Sebastian smiled, giving her a light kiss. "Sure. Should be fun. Who elsebisbon your panel?" He asked curiously, happy to be with her. He hoped all of this worked out, because he sure as hell wouldn't leave anya alone with twins. That wasn't like him.

Chris shuddered smiling at her as he finished undressing her groaning as he gently, slowly pushed into her with a moan

"Me, rob, ed brubaker."Alais smiled at him before easing away starting to get dressed to go

Krystal let out a soft moan as he pushed inside her, thrusting up into him as she pulled him down for a kiss. "You're so sexy chris, and allll mine. Right?" She asked, stroking his back.

Sebastian chuckled. "Rob's panels are always amusing. This will be fun." He said, changing into his bucky barnes uniform. He had some pretty good memories of krystal and this suit.

"Right. Always. forever."Chris muttered kissing her slowly, shivering as he worked himself into her, holding her close and gentle, nuzzling her.

"Definitely. I find it amusing that he's so utterly ridculous sometimes."Alais said looking amused as she pulled on her black widow outfit, pausing to look at him, tilting her head a little. "What are you thinking about?You have this little goofy smile on."She teased a little

Krystal smiled, giving him a kiss. "Good. Till the end of the line, captain" she teased alightly, though she smiled. She did love him very much.

Sebastian nodded. "Yeah. It is pretty amusing." He admitted, chuckling a little before he blushed. He'd been caught. "Just remembering some good times. This is krys's way of teasing me. She's a comic geek, and always had a thing for bucky.. so you can guess" he admitted, blushing harder.

"Till the end."Chris shuddered, shivering as he came, clinging to her tightly.

Alais stared at him before laughing as he blushed."Ahh. I see how it is. Thinking of other girls while we have a hour to spare, and your girlfriend in the room with you."Alais gave him that pouty sulky look, even if there was saddeness nearly under the words, hidden carefully, well hidden, not wanting to upset him, even if she was falling apart at even the idea of sebastian and the others. wondering just how bad this was going to hurt really

Krystal smiled, giving him a light kiss, snuggling close. "I love you, chris. Don't think otherwise." She told him, half because she still kindbof wanted jeremy, and half because she really did love him.

Sebastian pouted. "I'm sorry alais. Its just wearing this uniform reminds me of this times, and of krys's miscarriage. Thatbwas the reaso we realized we were better as friends." He said, walking over to her and hugging her. He kissed her. "Don't worry. I love you."

"I know."chris offered her a small smile shifting to lay next to her, holding her close.

"I know. Don't worry about it."be he smiled a little even as she leaned into him, closing her eyes. Simply enjoying being held as she kissed him back."love you to."

And yet, it was nearly a month later that found Alais at a extreme loss. having retreated from sebastian's house and to her studio for the day. though she generally worked from the small art studio he'd set up at his place for her, somedays, she needed away. and the closer they got to anya's due date, the more upset and anxious alais got, even if it didn't show most of the time. and she didn't want to consider what she had realized today, not yet. she wasn't ready to. having retreated to her studio because it was the only private place left to her anymore, one that sebastian and anya mostly stayed out of these days, even if they'd track her down if they got to worried. "Hey Krys."Alais smiled looking up a little as the woman walked in, not overly surprised that it was krys who'd come after her instead of sebastian. after all, getting into a fight with him, would leave sebastian reluctant to find her again until he was sure she'd be over it. he'd probably asked krys to stop in and see her.

Krystal smiled softly as she came in, hand instinctively over her stomach. "So, sebby tells me you two had a fight. Why don't you tell me all about it, and i'll see if I can help. We're all friends. I'm worried about you." she told the other, eyes showing her sincere concern. The woman had been throu g alot, just like alais, so she could sympathize, even if she didn't quite know the whole story.

Back
Top Bottom