Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

"True."Anya loked amused sighing softly as she looked at the other. "I've been....off. For months. And yes...but...you guys came back here, and I couldn't fly...but I didn't want to have the kids without him....and well....I got hired in to do the avengers music again."Anya said offering a hesitant smile because she knew it was going to be bad.

"Something like that. Can I steal Seb for a minute, alais?"Chris said smiling a little. "Yea, sure."Alais said looking worried even as she looked up from the conversation she'd been having, "Go."She said waving them away even as she returned to the art conversation she was having with a fan, to focused on that to worry just yet.

Krystal gave anya a hug. "It won't be to bad. Sebby still loves you. Trust me. Things will be okay. But you coukd have called anya. You know I would have beennout there in a minute to help." She told the other woman, kissing her cheek in the sisterly way she did to all her friends.

Sebastian gave alais a reassuring kiss before following chris, face going pale as he saw anya. "Iubitel... Care? Mina?" and then he fainted. It was to much for him to handle.

(Adored one... what? Mine?)

Anya swallowed thickly, hugging her back, closing her eyes a little. "I know...but I don't know...I was in a bad place Krys...I just knew I didn't want to do this alone..."Anya swallowed thickly, looking up at sebastian, going a little pale herself. yelping a little as he fainted. "Krys, find one of the spare rooms, and grab Alais."Chris muttered wrapping a arm around sebastian's waist to keep him from falling all the way, moving them all into one of the side rooms, looking worried.

Krystal nodded. "I know anya. I've been there. Its alot to handle. Things will work out " she told the other, looking worried as sebastian fainted. "Take him to our room. Penthouse. I'll get alais." She said, tugging at the woman's arm as she walked over. "Alais? Sorry to bother you, but seb's fainted" she told her, worry etched on her face.

"See you there."Chris nodded as he left, smiling slightly as he headed upstairs. "What?What happened?"Alais looked at the other woman, eyes wide and worried as she followed the other, "Seb?"The woman said as they stepped into the penthouse, eyes going to the pregnant woman, looking lost and confused. "Uh, Alais, meet Anya."Chris said sounding upset because this was so not what he wanted to be doing, he knew Alais. knew anya, the two personalities and emotional problems were going to cause problems, he just knew it.

Krystal was right behind alais, having called mickey to check out sebastian. "Doctor will be up in a few minutes. Mickey just had to finish bandaging someone up." She told chris, looking to anya and then back to Alais. This was gonna be so bad when sebastian woke up, because he'd reverted to romanian before fainting . She blotted his head with a cool towel. "This is sebastian's ex. We all thought she miscarried, includding her and seb. We came back to the states, but turns out all of us were wrong." She explained, wishing seb would awake.

"Good."Chris said swallowing thickly, worried because he had no idea how to handle this. swallowing hard, because he hoped the man could remember english when he woke up. otherwise Alais was goign to be even more lost. "...Oh."Alais swallowed hard moving over and taking the towel from krys, gently wiping seb's face, grinding her teeth a little as anya took it from her. "Here let me."Anya said, feeling weird and upset enough that she wanted this girl away from sebastian, sitting on the edge of the bed as she gently wiped his face, nodding a little. "Whats going on now...?" "I don't know. But I didn't want to have this baby with him...."Anya siad sighing quietly, knowing things would have to wait till sebasitan woke

Krystal looked on in worry. This wasngoing to be tough to handle. "I know anya. None of us could have predected this." She said, sighing as she snuggled into chris looking worried. Sebastian's eyes fluttered open and he took in a breath, looking around. The first thig out of his nouth was "i'm sorry" like all of thisbwas his fault. He held his head. "Anya, iubitel, cum?" He asked, only coherent enough to speak in romanian.

Krystal looked to alais. "Hes asking her how, alais." she told her, figuring the woman wouldn't know romanian.

(Anya, adored one, How?)

Anya sighed softly looking down at him, shaking her head. "It's not your fault."She muttered gently stroking his hair out of his face, smiling slightly before shrugging a little. "I don't know. For a while, I just thought I was getting fatter, then I realized I was still pregnant....I was..."She shrugged a little sighing quietly worried about him.

Alais nodded, looking worried biting her lip a little. "I'm gonna go tell everyone he's not going to be down for his talks today....I don't think he's going to be ready for anything..."She muttered watching him talk, realizing he couldn't figure out english. and figuring he'd want some time to himself. smiling slightly as she headed for the door, upset and scared herself, even if it wasn't showing.

"Ego suferi acesta este" he told her, looking like he was in some serious pain both emotionally and physically. He nodded at her. Had he been there, he wouldn't have suspected either.

Krystal nodded. "Okay alais." She said, though she looked concerjed for the other woman.

(I feel pain like it is)

Anya sighed softly looking down at him."I know.but it's not your fault.not my fault...it just happened...well. not happened I guess..."she smiled sadly,"I don't want to do this alone seb."

He took in a breath, nodding slightly. He knew she nedded him. Sebastian stroked her cheek. His mind was clearing now. "You won't anya. I will help you." He told her in that dominat tone, clear enough to promise her.

Anya smiled leaning into his hand a little closing her eyes for a moment before shifting to lay down with him."good....what about....|?"she trailed off not even sure how to ask about the other woman

Sebastian sighed. "I'm not sure Anya. Alais has been through much, like you. But rest now. You must be tired" he told her, playing with her hair a little, relaxing. He was content to hide away today. He needed the time to adjust to everything.

Anya sighed softly, nodding as she rested her head on his chest. "I am.You rest to."She muttered snuggling against him as much as she could. falling asleep.

Later that night Alais smiled slightly as she walked in with Chris, the man having gone down to do his own talks, leaving krys to look after the other two. and while Alais looked peaceful and quiet, it was chris who looked worried about her.

Sebastian kissed her head softly, wrapping his arms around her out of habit. "Te imobil iubesc"' he muttered softly before falling asleep.

Krystal smiled at chris as he came in, giving him a kiss. "They're sleeping in the spare bedroom. Mickey says it was just shock that caused him to faint." She explained, looking at alais. She worried about her like chris too, especially after what had come from his lips after alais had left. She wasn't sure what to do. "How were the talks? Sorry I coukdn't be with you love." She told him snuggling close. 5

Alais looked relieved, relaxing as she nodded. “Thank god.”She muttered relieved to know that it had been just shock, rubbing a hand over her face before smiling a little. “It was fine. Everyone was curious though, but once they realized we weren’t going to say where you two were, it was okay.” “Yea. And for the most part, they were more curious about the new movie then you guys.”

Krystal nodded and smiled. "That's good. He'll be fine for tomorrow. Just.. anya kind of shocked him. She's doing our music again." she said, reffering to the avengers. Despite these surpelrises, it was good to see the other woman.

“Good.”Alais said looking relieved, slumping slightly, sighing quietly. “Well...he’ll be happy with her then.”Alais said biting her lip quietly, relaxed despite how hurt she was feeling to know she was going to be losing seb. But it was okay. She’d just have to remind herself that life on her own was okay. "we should get some sleep...I'll see you in the morning."She smiled a little before heading for her and seb's room.

Krystal nodded. "Its gonna be fine." she told alais, her eyes showing concern for the woman. She adored all 3 of them, and it hurg watching them struggling. "Yeah." She said, looking around. She snuggledbintp chris, leading him to their bedroom. "She's really struggling. I wish I knew how to help." She said, sighing as she changed, glad seb was okay, but the situarion sucked.

Chris nodded, kissing Krys' hair, more then krys, he understood just how bad off alais would be with this. because she wouldn't protest, maybe better then Sebastian understood, chris knew alais would do anything to keep sebastian happy, even if it meant accepting whatever this was going to be."They'll be okay."

In teh morning chris smiled as he looked at seb, tilting his head. "How are you feeling?"he asked as he ordered breakfast, glad that at least seb had owken up first, give him a chance to check on him without any of the girls there

Krystal nodded, looking unsure. "I hope so, Chris. Alais does really love him, i think." She said, snuggling close. The woman just needed him right kow, wmotions raw on all 3 of her friends behalf.

Sebastian sighed, running a hand through his spiky hair. "Confused emotionally and physically I have a migraine." The man admitted, drinkingbsome coffee. He needed to wake up enough to take some aspirin or the like.

"Well, that coffee's not going to help a migraine."Chris said even if he didn't try to take it from the other, smiling sadly, rubbing a hand over his face. "You can call out sick for the rest of con, me, krys, and Alais can handle things."He said worried about the other

Sebastian sighed. "I know chris. But i need the coffee to relieve the grogginess. That way I can take the asprin." He told his friend, sipping the coffee, waking himself up as krys came out in just a tank and her thong, making herself tea. She was teasing chris, but not awake enough to realise seb was around. Not that it mattered, hed seen all of her, chris hadnt. They hadn't taken that step yet.

"I know, which is why I'm not trying to take it from you."Chris sighed a little turning his head to look at krys, eyes going wide as he considered the other. "Seb. You should go away. I wanna feel up my girlfriend."He said, only half serious about it.

Back
Top Bottom