Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

"Do not."Chris said rolling his eyes a little, looking amused. "well, that's good to hear. it'll be fun."Alais said smiling slightly as she considered just how she had to meet, tilting her head. "Well, we're early really. is there anything else left to do to get ready? even if the birthday boy is here already?"

Sebastian smirked. "Do too cap. You're head over boots for her. Just tell her!" He said, knowing krystal wasn't paying close enough attention, as she was gathering a few more things for the open bar. Krystal came back in, settin the liquor on a nearby table. "You'll like them. They're both sweethearts " she told her small smile on vher face as she took a sip of tea. She shook her head at Alais. "Nope, i'm all done. Thanks for asking though." She said, motioning them to just get comfortable.

"I will.Stop."Chris rolled his eyes at the other, smirking a little."I can see you followed your own advice though."Chris smirked a little looking amused. "Welcome."Alais smiled amused as they all settled into tables as the others started coming in.

Sebastian smiled before blushing a little. "Good, and yeah i did. So far we're having fun." He admitted, and you could see something more than just lust for the woman in sebastian's eyes. There was also fear. Not of her, no, but of loosing her. Every woman he'd ever loved had just left him, except for krys. That had been mutual. He feared she'd just get tired of him and leave too. Chris would likely see this in the other, as close as they were.

Krystal smiled as she relaxed in a chair next to chris, breating out a sigh. The woman had worked hard to make this a good party. "Well, looks like rob and El are here" she said, smiling lightly as she greeted both of them with a hug, telling them where to put the presents, table already high. She'd gone overboard on her and jeremy's shopping trip, and it showed.

"I'm sure you are."Chris smirked a little, raising a eyebrow at the kind of fun they could be having, smirking a little before sighing. Nudging the other man a little. "Don't look so worried. You give her something to draw, she'll stay."He teased a little, a little worried for the other man. had he read the woman wrong?Was this just a fling to her?

"Hey guys."El smiled hugging them back, as she settled into her chair, looking amused as she looked around. "I think we all went overboard."Jeremy snickered as he walked in with his own present, setting it on the table before making his way over to the others

Sebastian nodded. That likely was pretty true. He took in a breath. "Still worry. I'll tell you about it later, birthday boy." He teased slightly, though his expression showed that things weren'what they seemed. He could tell chris gecause he knew he wouldn't tell the others.

Krystal chuckled and hugged jeremy. 'We all like the puppy to much, Jem." She said, smiling as they walked back over.

Chris frowned a little, tilting his head slightly before nodding. "We'll have lunch tomorrow."he said smiling a little. "So I can tell."Jeremy snickered as they all settled in to party.

Later Chris smiled slightly drunkenly, resting his head on krys' shoulder, smiling a little. content to be with his friends, even if it was slightly amusing to see his best friend flirting with alais. "I'm worried about seb."He muttered tiredly, more then anything, just wanting to sleep

Sebastian nodded. "Okay. Lunch sounds good." He said, smiling a little. Krystal chuckled at jeremy. "Its cause he's a cute puppy." She said, giving chris a kiss on the cheek.

Krystal smiled a little as chris laid his head on her shoulder, rubbing his back a little. "I know, puppy. But I think it'll be okay. Alais i think just was raised differently." She said, watching as sebastian flirted with and kissed Alais, knowing the man well enough in a relationship that she knew he'd cater to her needs.

"I know. They'll be good together."Chris smiled a little, sighing tiredly, mostly drunk and sleepy. "We should invite her to go to con with us. it'll be fun. And she is drawing our comic book."Chris smiled looking amused. "You drunk?"Alais smiled kissing sebastian back lightly, blushing at the flirting, looking amused to, because well, she was totally not used to acting like a couple with someone in public

Krystal smiled. "Yeah. I think they will." She said with a smile, kissing his head. While to her, this was more friendly, press would likely take it the wrong way. "Yeah. That would be fun. uou come home witb me. You have a bad track record driving like this." She said, smiling. She liked being alone with him.

Sebastian chuckled. "No, I just adore you. I'm not much of a drinker." He said, half full beer in his hand. He liked being couply with her.

Chris made a face focusing on her face. "I'm okay. I can drive. Haven't wrecked the car."He grumbled even if he was letting her move him to standing up.

Alais smiled, blushing a little."Well. this is fun."she smiled at him, snuggling into his side, looking up when chris and krys got up, tilting her head a little. "We probably be should be going to."She said looking thoughtful

Krystal shook her head. "No arguments, birthday boy. I wouldn't forgive myself if you got hurt. You're gonna stay with me tonight. I'll have the butler bring your car to the mansion in the morning." She promised, helping him out her car.

Sebastian smiled. "I'm glad you're having fun." He said, snuggling her close. It was jice yobhave someone again. When Anya left him, he wasn't sure where he was going. The misscarriage had tore them in twibthough. "Yeah. Your place or mine, love?" He asked, nuzzling her.

"Okay. We can do that. And I don't have to go anywhere early tomorrow. though we all have some things to do to get ready for con."he said with a slight smile.

"I am."She promised smiling a little, resting her head against his shoulder. feeling at odds a bit, because he knew so much about her, and she had some idea about his past, but wasn't quite brave enough to ask him things, not when he hadn't brought them up."Mine."She smiled blushing a little at the idea of taking him home with her

Krystal smiled, getting into the car and starting it, driving off to her mansion. "Yeah. I've still gotta buy my costumes. Been putting it off cause i like having someone with me for opinions." She admitted, hoping to get him to come with her. She preferred having a male perspective, because then she knew she wouldn"t look ti slutty. Her friends were always honest.

Sebastian smiled. "Well good." He said, smilingbat her and kissing her head. "Alright. Yours. But you'll have to show me how to get there." he said, smiling at her.

Chris smiled as he settled into the car with a smile. nodding a little. "Me to. I'll go with you. we'll find something."He said smiling with the idea.

"I will."She promised smiling as she directed him to the coast, pleased at her small house that overlooked the sea. much like tony stark's place, hanging out at the edge of the sea. "here we are."She said fidgety and nervous as she showed him inside. more then anything, the fact that itwas a beach front place in LA, said she was doing well for herself.

Krystal grinned, kissing his cheek. "Great. I'd love your opinion." She said, smiljngbas she landed at her mansion. "I think your pajamas a still here from the last time you stayed over. Wanna take in a movie?" She asked, smilingbat him.

Sebastian's eyes widened as he saw her house. She was obviously doung very well for herself. "This place is beautiful. Very suited to an artist. Just don't tell me that younhave iron man suits in the basement " he said, chuckling.

"Me to.You know I need help chosing things. Though I might consider going as the winter soldier, cause watching seb freak out would be amusing."He snickered a little before nodding."A movie sounds good. Let me change, then we'll watch something."

alais blushed a little as he looked around the place, heading inside, nodding a little. "Yea. lots of windows and drawing space. And while no iron men in the basement, there is a picture of the Avengers cast in the living room."She snickered because indeed that was one of her first drawings she'd ever done for marvel, the avengers on the ruins of the stark tower balcony at the end of the first movie.

Krystal chuckled, then blushed a little. "YThat would be funny. You know, I once wrote a fan fiction of an alternate universe where cap became winter and bucky stayed bucky. I dunno why. It was amusing at the time." She admitted, changing into her own pajamas and grabbing some soda. Krystal wasn't much of an alcohol drinker.

Sebastian chuckled. "Well, that's good. I'd be worriedbif my girlfriwnd was a superheroine." He admitted with a laugh, admiring the painting. She surely was talented

"That would be a amusing fanfiction really."Chris snickered as he changed his clothes, heading for the couch, siging as he slumped back onto it. tired and sleepy now that he was calming down. "What do you want to watch?"

"Hm, well, considering you already play a hero, I'll let you be the hero in the relationship."She snickered amused as she changed clothes, padding over to him, leaning into him a little. "Happy?"

Krystal chuckled. "Its actually on AO3. I can link younif you'd like. But, I wrote it when i was like, 17, so, i don't really know how good It is. I haven't had any time to write. Its very sad." She said, smiling at him as she looked through her collection of over a thousand dvds, picking out the first avenger. She was always amused at how young and bad at acting she was then. She watched it mostly just to make fun of herself. "Would you hate me if I wanted to watch this? Its amusing laughing at myself. I mean, i look so young in this, even though I was like, 19" She admitted, chuckling a bit. She could always pick another if he said no.

Sebastian chuckled. "Fair enough." He admitted, waiting for herbto change clothes, giving her a kiss as she walked over. "Yeah. Are you?" He asked, playing with her hair a bit.

"Hm, yo ushould send it to seb. It'd make the man blush more then it would be."Chris snickered because he knew the idea of fanfiction baffled the romanian. "Nah, its okay. Go ahead, I'll falling asleep anyways."He smiled as he snuggled against her, simply content to be with her as he rested.

"I am."She smiled sighing sfotly closing her eyes as she leaned into him,"You have any ideas for con?"she muttered content to be with him, even if seh was feeling awkward, because well, she didn't have people over often, and despite his reassurances, she was still unnaturally submissive, so she had no idea how to handle this.

Krystal chuckled again. "Maybe I will then. It might be amusing." she said, nodding and putting the movie in before snuggling close to him. She liked being close to him. He made her feel safe. "Chris, before we left the resturaunt last time, you said you wanted to ask me something. What was it?" She asked, curious to know before he fell asleep.

Sebastian smiled, kissing her head. "Good. I want you to be." He told her, absentmindedly stroking her back as they sat down. "Well, I have a few oanels with Krys and Chris, but other than that, not really." he admitted, not really having put to much thought into it. Krystal always bought his costumes, so he never had to worry about that stuff.

"It would be."Chris muttered smiling a little as he relaxed, sighing quietly. ""hm?Oh. I wanted to ask you out for dinner sometime."he muttered sleepy and drunk enough to be truthful.

Alais smiled softly as he stroked her back, simply enjoying the touch. "Hm, I think I might go as a book character instead of a comic book one..."she muttered sleepy and content under his hands. "I dunno, I'm usually just there for artist's alley, but with the new comic coming out, I think I'm going to have more attention then normal."

Krystal smiled. "Well, i'll have to do that then." She said, absentmindedly playing with his hair. "I'd love to. how come you never asked me before?" She asked, giving his lips a light kiss. He tasted like the ale he'd been drinking before they'd left.

Sebastian nodded. "Honestly, I usually just let krys pick out what I wear to cons. She could be a costumer if she wanted. Womans very talented, just like you, inima mea." he told her with a blush, forgetting for a second he wasn't with anya and she wouldn’t understand. He smiled again. "A little attention never hurt anyone. Besides, you have me now." He said, nuzzling her.

"You didn't seem like you wanted to. More interested in jeremy."he shrugged a little kissing her back a little.

"That's amusing. Maybe I'll ask her."She said looking amused, then a little confused at the words, but not asking, figuring if he was thinking she was someone else, she didn't want to know, and if he was thinking on someone else, it was someone he cared for, and she didn't want to hurt him. "Very true. And you get everyone's attention. And you'll pay attention to me wont you?"She muttered shivering as the other nuzzled her

Back
Top Bottom