Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

Sebastian kissed her nose playfully, grinning at her. "I'm okay with that. Whatever makes you happy go ahead and do." He told her, running a hand down her back. He liked her so very much, and she was beautiful, and liked him, and he just wanted her to be happy. He was hers now. It was official. She was stuck with him. Now he just had to get her to feel the same.

Alais smiled going a little cros eyed as his kissed her nose, looking startled at it before shuddering as he touched her. Biting her lip before nodding. “Kay...”She muttered running her hands over his chest, biting her lip as she explored, flushing a little as she touched him. Feeling utterly lost and bemused, this was different, odd. She was just starting to figure out he really did mean to let her do anything.

Sebastian chuckled as she went sort of crossed eyed. It was cute. He grinned at her, letting out a soft moan as she touched him, leading her over to the bed, sitting down on it and settling her on his lap. She would be able to feel just how he ached for her as he kiseed her all over, running his fingers through her hair.

Alais startled a little as he moaned tilting her head a little as she looked up at him smiling softly. Eyes going wide as he settled her into hi lap shivering as he pressed against her, squirming a little just to see what he'd do, groani ng at the feel

Sebastian bucked his hips up, mewling a bit at her. He wanted her so badly. He kissed her again bucking his hips up to tease her pussy. "May I take you?" He asked, wanting to be polite before shoving himself in needlily.

Alia whimped, swallowing hard as he rubbed against her, hands resting on his shoulders, holding onto him tightly before nodding slowly. Whimpering quietly as she clung to him. “Please. Seb.”She shuddered, whimpering qhining softly.

Alais shuddered resting her head on his shoulder nuzzling him a litfle. Clinging to him as she adjusted, trembling ever so slightly. Holding still because she'd long learned to hold still and just take it, and be as quiet as possible. She'd simply been a hoke for her husband to fu k, and naked and panting as she cling o sebastian, the lessons taught were hard to forget

Sebastian kissed her head as he thrust, enjoying just being with her as he thust quickly. He ran a hand down her back, cupping her ass. "Be as loud as you need. Im not him." He promised, kissing her softly yet sensually.

Alais whined a little squirming as he cupped her ass, sighing softly as she pressed back into his hands and against him, shivering a little, feeling the low heat y feeling of a orgasm starting and not understanding what it was, but wanting it despite that

Alais shuddered looking at him at that, blue eyes wide and surprised to hear the words, moaning softly as the heartfelt words sent her over the edge into orgasm.

He kept on kissing her and the second she came, so did he, his virile seed coating her walls as he kept on thrusting, pulling them onto the bed, eyes closing. He let out a happy sigh, running a hand through her hair as he gave her another kiss. "I want to be yours, Alais." he whispered, snuggling her close, just baskingbinbthe afterglow.

Alais smiled quietly as she held onto him, content to let him move around shifting to get comfortable as she rested against him, closing her eyes."okay. I'd like that."she muttered blushing

Sebastian grinned stupidly, giving her a kiss. "Good. Im yours and your mine." He whisperdd, content to just relax and sleep. He already had everything set for chris's party tomorrow, excrpt her. "Be my date to chris's birthday party?" he asked, kissing her head.

Meanwhile, krystal was busy setting up for chris's birthday party tomorrow. She was going all out at her new resturaunt, wanting to spoil him a bit. She l I'm ed seeing him smile, and hoped this would do just that. Seeing him happy made her happy too.

“Good.”Alias muttered sighing softly closing her eyes as she yawned, sighing quietly, already starting to drift off.”Kay. It’d be fun.”She muttered nuzzling her face against his shoulder.

The next day Chris smiled at krys as he walked in, actually early for his own party.”Anyone else here yet?”He said smiling as he looked around the resturant.

Sebastian smiled, kissing her head. "Good. It will be. Krys planned it." He said, falling asleep.

Krystal smiled at him. "Nope, its just us so far. What do you think?" She asked, referring to her painstaking decorating.

Chris smiled as he looked around. "I think it looks amazing. Really."he smiled at her, glancing up at the sound of someone coming in, eyes widening slightly at the sight of Alais and Sebastian coming in together."Hey guys."Alais smiled a little.

Krystal grinned, then blushed. "Thanks. I worked hard." She said with a smile, not surprosed to see the two together. She had seen that coming. "Well, jem owes me 60$" she told chris with a snicker, sebastian rolling his eyes as he over heard. His friends would never change.

"Welcome."Chris smiled looking amused as he glanced at the two. "Jeremy is horrible at bets."He snorted amused. "Hi."Alais smiled blushing ever so slightly, hoping they didn't mind Sebastian had invited her along, looking a little nervous in teh dark blue dress, staying close to Sebastian, simply taking comfort in his company.

Krystal chuckled and nodded. "He really is." She said simply, waving at alais, walking over to her. She gave her a hug. "Now offically stuck with us." She admitted simply, sebastian nodded, yet he rolled his eyes, kissing alais's cheek.

Alais smiled hesitating for a moment before hugging her back, "I guess I am. For some reason, Seb's fond of you guys."She teased a little. "Well, I'm utterly amazing. everyone is fond of me."Chris snickered tilting his head a little

Krystal chuckled. "You'll get used to us." she said with a smile, Breaking the hug. She gave chris a kiss to the cheek. "Yes, its true. You are hard not to love, puppy" she breathed into his ear, using the private nickname To tease him slightly. Hris blush was adorable after all. Sebastian chuckled. "They're all teddy bears. Especially Hemsworth. You'll see." He said trying to reassure her.

Chris smiled blushing ever so slightly. "Well, except me. Apparently I'm a puppy."Chris snickered a little. "I actually haven't met Hemsworth yet. Or Hiddleston."Alais said relaxing a little, leaning into sebastian a little.

Sebastian chuckled. "Only to krys. You follow her around worse than little steve did." He said, referring to the first avenger, teasing Chris about his crush, looking amused. Krystal brightened at the mension of Tom and the Thor. "Tommy is just a doll. He's the complete opisite of his character. Hemsworth on the other hand? Teddybbear, like thor." She admitted trying to offer some sort of comfort.

Back
Top Bottom