Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

“I’m sure all your fans are glad for that.”She said looking amused, “Especially since we have comic con in a few weeks. You’re going to get hit on.”she teased before frowning, tilting her head a little. “Just tell her. I mean, you were complaining about the others.”She shrugged a little, yep definitely not realizing what he’d meant.

Sebastian chuckled. "Oh, i hope not. Its awkward turning down fans." He admitted with a shudder before he frowned slightly. She really hadn't got it. He sighed a little, running a hand through his hair as he looked at her. He took a sip of soda. "I don't think she sees me like that at all. I'm just a Painting." He said, hopIng she'd get it that time.

“It can be. I get hit on sometimes, and it’s weird. I mean, I don’t get it. There’s better people at con to hit on.”She snorted amused, pausing, eating a little before snickering. “Well, you do make a lovely painting. Though I admit, you are better to stare at then some.”She teased, poor Sebastian. Her own limited sex drive, had left her completely dead to actually realizing what he was doing. He’d have to be seriously blunt if he was going to get her to realize it.

Sebastian sighed a little. "Tell me about it. The fans can be rabid too, which is annoying." He admitted, mentally rolling his eyes. It would seem he would have to be blunt. He blushed a little. "Well, thanks. That's nice to hear from a girl I like" hensaid, hoping that his being more blunt explained to her who he spoke of.

“It can be.”She agreed snickering a little, before staring at him, frowning a little as she paused mid bite. “....me?”She stared at him, looking utterly lost on what he was talking about. Or what he wanted. Or really, why in the world he would want her. She could see him, drawn him near naked, she knew just how good looking he was, she didn’t understand why he’d want her.

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "No, the statue of liberty. Of course you!" He said, blushing deeply though he was comfortable with her. It was still kind of awkward though since she seemed to have no interest whatsoever. It was a sort of a punch to his ego, but on the other hand he figured it might've had something to do with her past. He sighed, taking her hand lightly. "You have no idea how beautiful you are, but that isn't the only reason I like you. You shine through your beauty with your art." He told her, smiling at her lightly.

“You’re not cap. You’re not allowed making eyes at the statue.”She teased sounding a little awkward herself, looking utterly lost. Looking bemused as she held his hand she smiled a little. “You have no idea what you’re talking about. I mean, I work with Johansson you know. I know what beautiful women look like....”She frowned definitely something that had been taught, not natural. And even as he spoke, despite her seemingly uninterest, her eyes lingered on his lips, his features, studying him with a artist’s eye, with just a small spark of lust....just not what he was used to. Definitely nothing like he was used to, in meeting most women. She simply found him beautiful to look at, to want to touch, but had no real intent of doing so....somehing so deeply engrained, you just had to wonder that despite her marriage, if she was still a virgin.

"Well, i get to be cap after civil war." He admitted with a chuckle, frowning at her. He stroked her cheek with his thumb, taking in a breath. "But you are beautiful, Alias. So much so, it hurts me to hear you say you aren't." Ge told her softly, biting his lip. He knew she xouldn't be like this naturally. While he was aware there were asexual people out there, he didn't think she had always been this way. "What happened to you to make you think you were anything less than beautiful?" he asked, looking curious.

“Well, true. But you’re not now. And you don’t get to make out with lady liberty.”She snickered a little, leaning a little into the touch, simply enjoying it before pulling away some. Definitely not natural, just well trained. Her response to him, before she managed to check herself, well, said everything. “...Uh. I was always the young duckling.”She shrugged staring at him, looking a little confused at the question, which was horrible because you knew the training had happened when she was young enough, to not know that her treatment, hadn’t been natural, hadn’t been how everyone was. Her marriage leaving her crippled and lost. "....We should go swimming."She said backing away from him a little after she finished eating.

Sebastian wasn't quite sure what to donor say now. He smiled a little at her, quicklh putting the excess food away. "Sure. A swin sounds.. nice." He said with a sigh, hoping he hadn't comepletely messed it up with her. "Pools just outside. Gonahead out." He said, giving her a smile.

“Awesome.”Alais smiled back at him, still trying to find her footing, smiling a little as she headed for the pool, stripping out of her clothes as she slipped into the pool. the suit dark and clinging, showed that despite being buried under everything, she knew she could look good, and tried. Though mostly without meaning to. Sighing quietly as she relaxed into the pool, looking up at him with a small smile, eyes flickering over him with not just a artist’s apperciation for good models, but a woman’s apperciation of a good man.

Sebastian cam out a few minutesnlater, two towels in hand laying them on the nearby lounge chair before diving in off the board. "suit looks goodnon you." He admitted with a blush, just floating aroundbin the pool, trying to make himself not feel like such a failure. He wanted her to like him so bad, bug it seemed like she had no heart for it.

“Thanks.So does yours.”She smiled a little looking amused, tilting her head. Biting her lip as she floated. Feeling like she’d done something wrong, but not understanding completely what it was. Because for her, no reaction, simple obedience, letting him decide what he wanted, and when, was natural. Yet, she had a feeling he was upset with her, but not sure. “Sebastian....did I do something wrong?”

Sebastian sIghed. "No, you didn't alais. I just feel like a doofus because you're clearly not interested." he said, siging a bit as he relaxed. He certainly wasn't mad at her, no, it wasn't that. He was mad at himself fornthinking he had a chance with aomeone so beautiful. He sighed again. "Do you still love him? You're husband?" He asked, if only to give himself a better more logical reason then "as usual, i'm not good enough"

Alais looked at him, frowning, looking utterly lost and confused. “But...I am. I mean, you’re beautiful yourself. And interesting. I don’t get why you’re interested in me though. But whatever.”She said looking bemused and lost, not sure what to think about this reaction, this wasn’t normal for her. He handed demanded or asked for anything, so she was at a loss on what she’d done wrong, even if he said she hadn’t, she felt like she was. “He was a good man. Took care of me. Raised me actually, but...Yes. I guess. I mean...he’s been gone for longer then I knew him actually...so yes?Maybe.”She frowned looking bemused.

Sebastian looked confused. "Okay... well, I usually like to get to know someone first, but would it make you feel betternif we had sex?" he asked, looking curious. He liked her alot and wanted her, but her reaction didn't sit well with him. It was almost as if she were submissive to the point of asexuality. "Well, i'm glad he treated you right. But, you married someone who raised you?it sounds like something you'd see on criminal minds." He admitted, his face showing he meant to offence, just that it seemed odd to him.

“...Do you want to have sex?”She studied him, the question making her frown slightly, as if she was more curious then interested. And he was right, trained and raised to the point of asexuality, the woman was utterly lost on how to deal with this. Because well, he wasn’t acting like she’d thought people acted, this was weird, and she lost. “...Yea. I mean, he was the priest or whatever in my hometown, so yea, he was always around.”She shrugged a little, that probably said way more about her childhood then she was aware of actually telling him.

Sbastian made an amused face. "Yeah, sure. Bet I can make you feel good." He said with his trademark smirk, floating over to her and giving her a kiss. At the mension of her husband being a preist, sebastian's mouuth made an o shape. "So yeah, that explains alot. You were raised in a cult. You probably didn't know that." He said sort of non chalantly, like he didn't care, which he didn't. He just worried understood now why he was being sort of shafted.

“Okay.”Alais said relaxing at his words, as if that was normal, a reaction she understood. Kissing him back a little, barely. Not quite sure what she was doing, but willing to go with it, with whatever he wanted. “...I have no idea what you’re talking about.”She said frowning at him little, looking bemused as she considered his words. “I mean, I understand them, but not quite sure what you mean.”

Sebastian made a face. "Its not that hard to understand, though I can understand you not grasping it. You lived it, so their practices seem normal to you. Here in this world, we keep in mind the feelings of everyone. I take it he was a demanding lover?" he asked, just guessing at what life had been like. He now had an idea of why she was so asexual, and sympathized with here. He had never lived that life, but he had been sexually abused. "How about I show you a better way?" He said with a smile, lightly brushing his hand on her cheek, giving her another light kiss. He wanted her to feel for the first time in her life. 5

“...Okay then. I think I get this....and yes. I guess?I mean, I don’t know.”She frowned looking bemused as she considered the man in front of her, trying to figure out what he wanted, or what this was supposed to be. Before nodding a little. “Okay. We can do that.”She said, mostly agreeing because questions, she understood questions. Going along with things made sense. Okay, she could get this.

Sebastian smiled, stroking her cheek a little. He knew this would take some gettingbused to on her part. "I'll make you feel so good" he told her softly, pushing her up against the wall of the pool, lifting her up so so she was sitting on the tile, then getting out himself. "Come with me." He purred slightly, hoding out his hand to her, pulling her to her feet. Yes, tonight hebwould show her just how good sex could be.

Alais sighed softly leaning into the touch, yelping a little in startlement as she was picked up, smiling slightly as she got to her feet, nodding. Looking thoughtful and interested as she followed after him.

Sebastian could already feel himself hardening as he lead her toward his bedroom, wet shorts now discarded on the floor. "Just throw your suit anywhere. we'll picknig ip later." He told her with a smile, giving her another kiss as he undid thentop, letting it fall to yhe floor. He ran his hands down her body, kissing at her neck. He was hoping yo make her feel good.

Alais nodded a little, quietly, contently agreeable even as she slid out of her suit with a quiet smile, looking up at him as she hesitantly kissed him back. Definitely not a woman used to getting kissed, hands resting n his arms as she leaned into him. “You are definitely something I want to draw. I mean, like this.”She said blushing, eyes widening at the admittance that she wanted to draw him hard and needy, looking up at him with a quiet smile. Shivering under his hands as he kissed her neck, not quiet sure what to do, feeling a little lost.

Back
Top Bottom