Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

Sebastian was still pretty dazed from the day before, so heblooked fairly happy. "Still pretty confused, Chris, but excited. Alais is pregnant." He said, taking a sip of his coffee. He wasn't sure what tobdo, babies on the way, he was elated, but unsure. "How are things going with you and krys?" He asked, simply curious.

Chris laughed softly. “You look ready to hyperventilate and pass out. And congrats.”Chris snickered a little sipping his coffee before smiling wider. “we’re good. Great. Enjoying the public not knowing, I mean, I know we were thinking about telling everyone, but it’s sorta nice, you know?”

Sebastian chuckled. "Its tough. I don't know how to make both of them happy. Even if I want them both to be." He said, sighing. He chuckled a lite. "Yeah, I can understand that. Better be careful though. Krys will get pregnant." He half teased, chuckling.

Chris sighed softly, "You might not be able to, Seb."He muttered worried before making a face. "we're being careful. I mean...I wouldn't mind...sometime. but not now."

Sebastian sighed and nodded. "I know, chris. But I can't justbleave one for the other. Especially not now." He said, running a handbthrough his hair before he smiled. "Take it from me, chris. If its something krys wants, she'll get it. One time condomless is all it takes." He said, making a face. He was glad his friend was happy, but he wasnt sure about he he felt about him being with his ex. It was odd watching thembtogether, evenbif they are good. "So, who's robs latest guess?" He asked, chuckling

"I know. But you might have to. I'm just worried about you guys."Chris sighed softly before smiling, making a face. "I know. I'm not ready for kids yet."he shrugged watching the other. "Are you sure you're okay with me dating her?"he studied sebastian before laughing. "Alais, he thinks you're covering for her."

Sebastian nodded. "I know. That's what worries me. Yeah. You and krys are good together. But like I said, Krys has a way of getting what she wants." he said, guessing at the woman. He knew her well enough to know that she really wanted kids. After living alone for most of her life, only mickey as company, the woman pleaded for a family. It was tough when the only family you'd had all died in a car crash, leaving you the only survivor at 10. Sebastian laughed heartily. "Alais? No. Just no. She mine." He half joked, finishing his coffee

"Well. Later she can have them."chris made a face before laughing."why not?shes cute and snuggly. I could totally be dating her."he teased his friend in amusement

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "Missing the point Chris. She may already be. You didn't use a condom the firstbtime, did you?" He asked, looking curious. He could see the signs. He didn't know why chris hadn't. He chuckled. "No. Mine." He said sounding like a kid.

Sebastian sighed. "It happens fast for krys. Probably dowsn't even know herself if she is. But don't make her kill it if shenis. Might damage her worse, cause you know." He said, fully aware chris knewbof the misscarrige. He scruched his nose. "To bad"

"....Whatever. Fine."Chris growled, sounding annoyed and upset even if he understood. he was so not enjoying this thought. "You are so weird."Chris snorted amused at the other's words, rolling his eyes.

Sebastian sighed. "Don't kill the messanger. Its probably not even true, but who knows. Asking her is the best way to find out." he said, wincing at his friends reaction.c The man still had issues with that tone. He knew how important a family is to Krys, and he knew her fears. Knew if she was pegnant, the woman would become a nervous wreck. Sebastian chuckled. "Trying to change the mood, I suppose" he admitted, running a hand through his hair. He sighed, sipping his coffee. "So, what should I get alais for her birthday? I was thinking about having a party" he said, tilting his head.

"I guess."chris sighed a little running a hand through his hair before smiling slightly letting sebastian change the subject."well I suggest nothing baby related. She probably won't like it. Maybe something artisty? Or something sexy. I dunno."

Sebastian smiled, glad to be changing the subject, even if he worried about Chris and Krys. He looked contemplative a moment. "Hmm, maybe i'll ask Krys about what to get her. Though, I think something artisty would be good. I'll have to ask her what she needs. Maybe buy her thag, then something else totally unexpected. Did Krys like the paintings? I had to leave for a shoot , i don't know." He asked, looking curious.,

"Hm, you should. Krys probably would have a idea what to get."Chris agreed before smiling, "she did. She's not stopped being excited over them yet. Thinking she's gonna get Alais to help designing the rest of the house really, painting and stuff. I dunno, I sorta tuned it out."

Sebastian smiled. "I'll ask her then. We'll have one of our good old shopping days." He said with a chuckle noddingbat Chris. They both knew how excited krystal could get over things. "I'm so glad shenlikez them. She just needed something for over the desk in her room." He admitted smiling

"It'd probably be a good idea."Chris smled a little before nodding, "She did."he agreed sighing quietly.

It was nearly two days later that found sebastian and anya in the delivery room, the twins crying out happily, and even if it had ruined alais' birthday party, the woman was excited for them. she knew that despite the problems her and anya had been having, and the woman's attitude towwards her, this was a good thing

Krystal smiled at alais, hugging her. "You okay? We'll try your party again tomorrow. It will be okay." She said, worried about the woman.

Sebastian smiled at anya,kissing her head. " how are you feeling, iubitel?" He asked, smiling at her. He was worried.

"I'm fine. Tired.Worried about Anya."Alais said smiling a little, not about to tattle on the other woman, when she was in labor. there was just something wrong about that.

"I'm okay. You?"Anya smiled tiredly as the nurses cleaned up the twins, sighing softly as she looked up at him

Krystal knew there was more to it, but let it go. "We all are. I mean, with her misscarrige and all, there could be complications." She said, sighing.

Sebastian smiled. "I'm okay. Just didn't think this would ever happen. Its amazing and weird." He admitted, kissing her lips softly.

"I know. They'll be okay. seb needs them to be okay."She swallowed nervous watching them.

"it is amazing."Anya agreed smiling as the doctors gave tehm the twins, smiling quietly as the boys coed, glancing up at sebastian. "you should go tell the others we're okay."

Krystal nodded. "Yeah, he really does." she agreed, looking worried.

Sebastian nodded. It really was. He kissed her head. "I will in a minute. I want to hold my son first. Could we name one Dmirti?" He asked, looking curious. He didn't want her to be offended.

About 10 minutes later, sebastian came out, grin on his face. "Well, i'm a father. Twin boys, and anya is alright too." Hebyold everyone, just beaming. He would be the same way when alais gave birth too.

"Yes, of course."Anya said with a smile.

Alais smiled looking up at him, tilting her head slightly, standing up and hugging him tihgtly. "I'm so happy for you."She muttered snuggling against him, holding onto him.

Sebastian hugged her close, kissingbher head and lips. "Thanks, that means alot, alais." Ge told her, content to just hug her and be close for a few minutes. He was beyond excited about having a family, but he still loved and wanted Alais there too.

Back
Top Bottom