Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

Sebastian sighed as he stepped out of his car, sliding his sunglasses up his nose. It was a hot and muggy day in los angelas, so her wore a tight white tshirt and dark skinnies, along with some flip flops. it was to hot for sneakers. He knocked on the door of the studio, absolutely dreading this. He wasn't keen on the idea of working with some fat and sweaty old guy who'd been reading comics all his life. Marvel had talked him into it though, siting that the new movie verse based comics would look better if their actors posed for portraits. he knew Scarlett and Rob had already done it, but he was still uneasy. The artist would have to paint him half naked at first.

“Come in!”The shouted, distracted sounding answer sounded from far away, as if the artist was standing behind something. And sounded far younger then what he’d been thinking. And indeed, when he opened the door, all that was visible of the girl who’d spoken was her feet from where she was laying under her table, “I’ll be right with you.”She said with the careless words that said she wasn’t even aware of who she’d let in, body flexing some as she worked to fix the brace to her artists table, pages and artwork strewn around the well light studio. A obvious artists’ retreat, a room showing creative chaos. Squirming out from under the table, Alais smiled looking up at him, giving him a glimpse of the woman he’d be spending a few weeks with.

To describe Alais Shara was, like poets say, was to paint a nightgale’s song. It was a thing that would always pale besides seeing the real thing. She was pale, but not sickly pale, simply pale is if the sun would simply refuse to tan her skin, black was to simple a word for her hair. It was a black so deep that where light touched it, it shone with blue highlights. And if her eyes were the color of sapphires, it was the wicked amusement and joy at her work that gave them life. But it wasn’t simply that it was she was beautiful, it was that she seemed unaware of it, that made her truly breathtaking. Dressed in a pair of cut off jeans that had been turned into capris, the material clinging to legs that were well muscled, her tank top clinging to a upper body as in shape as the rest of her. High and tight breasts balanced her out, she was lean and as in good of shape as one wouldn’t expect to find in a marvel arts studio.

Turning those bright blue eyes on him, she smiled, “Hello. I’m Alais.”

Sebastian came in, curious as he looked around. You could definately tell it was an artist studio. He examined some of the pictures, curious about this person's work. Marvel wouldn't hire a bad artist, but still he wanted to see what kinds of things this artist did. The voice that came from under the table starteld him. It was female? He had expected someone totally different. "no problem. Take your time." He told her with a small smile though she wouldn'd see, waiting and just walking around, admiring the organized chaos around him.

At that first glance, his mouth almost dropped open. "Sebastian stan. Nice to meet you." He said, smiling at the woman who's beauty could be compared to the fairy tale snow white. He wasn't quite sure what to think, but what he did know was that he wouldn't dread comibg to see her everyday.

“Thanks. It seems that I always have the worst luck. My table broke when I was working on Rob’s painting. Gonna have to start it over.”She grumbled. Half listening to him walking around the room, and while there was a general uniform drawing set to marvels comics, it was after a few minutes he’d realize that she was one of two artists working solely on the movie comics, half finished drawings of chris, rob, and scarlet in different poses and fighting scenes.

“Hello.”She smiled at him, her dark hair tied back into a loose ponytail, half threatening to fall out at any moment, and it was the sort of utter abundance and curly mass to make someone long to fist their hand in it. Waving a hand towards the small sitting area with its chairs and couch and blanket, she’d made a miniature version of Stark towers’ living room in her studio, and it was obvious as focused on her art as she was, that she wasn’t aware that she’d shocked him by being not only female, but beautfiul. “Sit, make yourself comfortable. Don’t care what the position is, I just want to do a portrait to get used to drawing you.”

"Ah, i see. That sucks. Personally, I can't really fix anything." he admitted with a chuckle, looking at the picturesbof his friends. He wondered if Jrystal would be coming in as well, seeing as she was his love interest in the movies. In real life, it hadn't worked. It just fizzled.

Sebastian shuffled slightly as he looked at her, impure thoughts running through his mind. She was very pretty, and seemed very nice, so his mind was running away with him. Especially because of her hair. He could imagine hust pullingbat it as he rode her faster. "Huh? Oh, okay." He said, snapping out of his reverie and opting to recline on the couch, shoes off as he relaxed, eyes closed. He was glad to be right under a central air vent.

"Neither can i, but I hope if I keep beating on it, it'll stop being stubborn and just work."Alais snickered a little totally unaware of the slightly perverted twist to the words.she was innocent, so innocent it was a wonder she survived la. "Comfy?"alais asked as she perked on her own chair looking quiet comfortable herself as she looked him over, eyes bright and happy with the idea of having yet another beautiful person to draw

Sebastian snickered slightly. "That's all you can hope for, I guess." He admitted as he settled on the couch, just reclining. He opened one eye, then closed it, to tired from the heat to keep his body awake. "Yeah." he said simply, relaxing. He was happy she seemed to be comfortable and happy. He didn't know her well yet, but nice as he is, he wanted her happy.

Alais smiled tilting her head a little."if you go to sleep don't worry about it. You wouldn't be the first to pass out from the heat."she smiled a little as she started to draw. When she was done, a few hours later she moved over gently shaking his shoulder as she peered down at him worried. Having not realized he'd taken her advice to sleep she was a little worried she hadn't heard him in the midst of her drawing, she had serious blinders on so she was worried for the obviously overheated man despite sitting under her air conditioning."sebastian?"

Sebastian awoke with a yawn, looking around. "I'm okay. Its just so relaxing under this vent I found myself falling asleep." He admitted with a light blush, eyes apoligizing. He felt bad for falling asleep, even if she had told him he could. To the very well mannered man, it seemed rude. He would hate to offend her the first day out, seeing as she seemed so nice and was so pretty. He wished to know more about the quiet artist, seeing as she seemed to be ao cool.

“Okay, good.”Alais smiled stepping back, looking amused. “It’s fine. It’s just you looked so hot-I mean, miserable in the heat, despite the air condition, that I was worried.”She smiled moving away from him, blushing ever so slightly. Because she knew how her words could have been taken, even if everyone in the world, would agree that he was a hot guy. “You want to see the final picture?”she smiled at him, tilting her head a little as she held up her sketch book.

Sebastian nodded. "I cannunderstand. Its murder out there." He admitted with a sigh, running a hand through spiky hair. Bucky had cut his hair in the last movie, so he could thankfully keep his hair short in this weather. He felt badly for the girls, whose hair had to be long for the filming. He smiled at her. "Sure. I'd love to." he said, curious look on his face. He wanted to see her interpretation of him.

Alais grinned at him,"gotta be nice having short hair this time of year. Every year I think about. Utting mine, and then just cant."she smiled a little before holding out the pad for the man, and while it was obvious she was more of a comic artist then a classicAL artist, the picture looked like him. softer lines, less detail but still breathtakingly detailed but with the same casual detailed work you find in the best of the comics."well?"she said sounding nervous

Sebastian nodded a little. "It helps, but it is still very hot working outside. I relisb the days we're on the air conditiond sound stage." He admitted, smiling at her as he took the sketch pad, examining her work. She was verh good at it, and it made him smile. He would have to hire her to do the painting of japan he wanted to get krystal for her birthday. That would be coming up fairly soon. "I love it. Might I interest yoh in a commission? I wanted to get my costar a hanging mural of japan for her birthday." he asked, handing the pad back.

“Yea, that’s why I live in here for the days that its hot.”She snickered a little, smiling slightly at his praise, tilting her head a little as she thought about it, before nodding. “I can do that.Did you have any ideas of what you wanted done?”She said settling back on her stool looking up at him, looking curious and interested.

Sebastian nodded. "I don't blame you one bit." He said with a smile, face scrunching as he thought. "Well, her favorite place in japan is Kyoto, so I was thinking a scene overlooking a shrine where cherry blossoms are blooming and the mountains behind it." he explained, heading out to his carbonly a moment to get the reference pictures he'd picked up, having been looking for an artist to paint this for him the past few days. "How much would you like as commissIon? I want it at least 10ft long and 8 ft wide. In smaller panels if possible." He explained, showing her the photos.

“Ah, that could work.Hmm...”Alais frowned looking thoughtful, tilting her head as she looked at the pictures, glancing at the clock. “Well, it’s late. How about we go grab dinner, and you can keep showing me, and I’ll bring my sketch pad and maybe have a idea...I’m thinking we could do it as maybe like a few feet panels, different pictures maybe...so if she wants to break it up and show it in different rooms she can, or have it one single one....sort of like how a comic page is divided...”she said thoughtfully as she headed for the door, not even picking up the hint for pay. She’d take whatever he wanted to give her really.

Sebastian nodded. "Dinner sounds good. Where would you like to go?" He asked, thinking already about a few resturaunts he could take her to. He was kind of in the mood for fries, but wasn't sure what she would like. "How about we go to rob's resturaunt? There's lots of different food to choose from there." He said, pressing the button on his keybto automatically start it, cooling the car off.

"Dunno. Anything sounds good."Alais said thoughtfully thinking about it before nodding."I've been wanting to go but just haven't had time. Sounds good as anything."she smiled as she slid into the car with a happy little sigh, simply feeling the cool air was amazing. Reaching up she undid her ponytail, for A moment all that beautiful mess falling around her face before she did it up again. Glancing over at him with a smile."you know. Of everyone I've seen this week, gotta say your the quietest one."she teased a little.

Sebastian watched her as she did her hair, smiling lightly at her. He already liked her, but wasn't sure what to do about it. He smiled a little as he got in next to her, putting the key in and shifting. Before they knew it, they were at the resturaunt, relaxing as they waited for the waiter to take their order.

Alais was quiet most of the time eveN as she sketcheddar and talked some. The woman was mostly reserved in nature, generally keeping to herself.Ordering the pasta and fries for herself she pushed her pad over to him showing to him the split drawings shed hastily sketched"about 4 5x2 painting that could either be hung together as one or split up into different rooms or such."

Sebastian watched as she sketched, ordering himself a burger and fries and also some onion rings. When she showed him the pad, he smiled. They would be perfect. "These will be just perfect. She'll especially like the cherry blossom one. Krystal loves cherry blossoms." He admitted, smiling at her. He really did like her style ofbdrawing, and knew his friend would too, anime and comic fanitic she is.

“awesome.”Alais grinned at him as she ate, pleased that he liked them. “When do you need tehm by? I have some projects for the comic to do this week, but I’m free most of this weekend, so I can work on it.”She said smiling a little, starting to loosen up the longer they were together. And if he’d asked any of the others, the woman was like that. She was quiet at first, but the more she spent time with [people, the more she relaxed.

Sebastian smiled. "I need them by the saturday after next. Her birthday is june 10th." he explained, needing time to wrap them as well, but wanting to give her enough time to finish. He smiled as he sipped his coke, relaxing into his chair. The shy man was indeed getting more comfortable with hervas well, and so far everthing he'd seen of her he liked. He couldnt wait to know more.

“I should be able to have them done by the week before.”She said looking thoughtful as she ate, before waving her fork at him as if to gesture words. “Come on, tell me about yourself. As much as I’m drawing Bucky Barnes, I am drawing Sebastian Stan to. So tell me what lies under that moody brooding exterior.”She teased a little.

Sebastian smiled. "That sounds great. I do appreciate this. Been looking for what feels like days for the right artist." he admitted, pleased. He really only wanted yo see his friend smile, because it seemed like she had been a bit depressed as of late. He knew how the woman felt about their costar jeremy, but she was to afraid of rejection to tell him. Sebastian chuckled a little. "There's not much to tell. I was born in romania, came here when my mom married a school principal when I was 12. Been here ever since." He said, smiling at her.

Mean while, krystal was on the phone with jeremy, trying to decide what to pug on the wall abover her desk. "Jem, will you come shopping with me? I needbto find a present for chris's birthday." She said, hoping that maybe if she spent some time with him, she'd finally have the courage to tell him how she feels.

Back
Top Bottom