Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

assignment: phantasia | star_phantasia's journal+

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

x
x
x

2oGtF4C.png

x
- - Star's journal! Keeping track of roleplays, activity and progress. () x

U P D A T E !! 24 / MAY 2015 Thread Creation !

x
x
x

I'll worry about formatting this post later; the update itself is the priority. ^u^
Essentially, I've been pretty busy offline, and when not busy, just really exhausted.
This afternoon will be busy too and I don't know what my evening looks like, but I will be
on for the next two hours to catch up on some stuff. I'll make posts a priority and get to
any art and profiles later! I'll update this specific post again after the noon with a heads
up on how my day is looking ~ .

Well, Sunday was busy! And yesterday for eaten up. I have a full evening tonight
and work in the morning afterwards. But once Wedn. afternoon rolls around, I should be much more free. ^u^
Again, there's a lot going on offline though (it's that time of the year!), so things won't be really[/u] clear
for me until early July. Even then, I expect some chaos, but I should be more together.

Hiiii, everyone! >u<

These past few days have been exhausting and chaotic, but I have some time and I'm in a good mood, so I'm eager to catch up with everyone!
I don't know how competent I can be right now (thinking up ideas, typing posts, etc), but if you don't mind that, I'll do my best to to make sure things get done. x'D;

As a heads up, tomorrow will also be a bit busy, but I know the morning is taken up, with the afternoon and evening more up in the air. I'll see when I can make time to get online Sunday/tomorrow, too~!

Hello! Sorry for an abrupt hiatus! It's been very hectic and incredibly stressful offline, but things are quieting down and wrapping up.

I've been very eager (desperate) to relax and RP, and what was going to hold me back most from fully investing in RP has recently come to pass, so I will not only be looking to plan, plot and RP, but also be available for short and long-term RP! Once I return, of course.

Some time this week, if not this upcoming weekend, I should be able to hop back on, catch up and get things rolling again for those still interested. ^u^

Take care, all!

Hi, all! It's been very busy (and stressful) offline, but I have some time and am looking to RP. Specifically, I'm looking to treat myself. (#^u^#)
I will have a thread up in a moment for that, but if we were planning or RPing before and you'd like to continue, feel free to PM me.

Just a quick update~. I've been very busy with work, and when I'm not working, I'm pretty exhausted.
This weekend will be busy with family (and more work TTATT), but I should be on to reply to posts and so some planning this weekend, and evenings will be a more likely time.

Also still having quite a bit of trouble with my internet, ranging from no connection to on/off stuff. But when it's working, it's excellent, so I'll try to be on messenger as well when it seems like the connection is stable. I'll try to respond to everyone either tomorrow, or Saturday! (Late afternoon, or early evening.)

Take care and have a good weekend~!

Well, a lot happened that kept me off BMR (laptop battery dying, health stuff, work, etc). Most of it has settled now, but not 100%.
November is looking to be fairly busy in the latter half, but I am eager to RP. I have still on-going, and have a couple of short ideas
that I'm interested in!

I'll be making a small thread tonight, and expecting to be online semi-consistently for the next couple of weeks, and a bit less frequently following that.

Back
Top Bottom