Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changing

TerminallyCapricious

Super-Earth
The characters involved in sex in this story are 18 years or older. They are seniors in high school, and are 18.

This is my first full length erotic story. If it is well received I will add more parts to it.

Part 1: The drug that started it.

It was the end of the school day... December 22nd... The start of winter break. I came from my classes, carrying my khaki messenger bag stuffed of school books, pens, pencils, etc. Within no time at all, one of the usual... nuisances of my school day came to my side, like me, the boy was a senior, John was his name... he stood 6 feet and 2 inches tall, his shaggy brown hair fell into his eyes, though today he had it all stuffed into a flat brimmed hat with a psychedelic pattern that covered the surface area of the hat. John had somewhat tanned skin and hazel eyes as well as a slim figure. He had dressed himself in a v-neck, green t-shirt, a pair of snugly fitting blue jeans, his usual black shoes, and a zip up brown hooded jacket. He placed a hand on my shoulder and stepped up to my side before speaking in a noisy voice.

"Why are you rushing? Trying to run away from me?" He chuckled before breathing into his palms, the air filling with a cloud of warm vapor from the heat contacting the frozen air. "Brr... Fucking cold..." He complained.

"Why wouldn't I try to get away from you..." I murmured to myself, turning my gaze to the ground as I turned to walk through the school's wire fence, around the back. It was the route I usually took, the route that would lead off to a busy road that led into downtown. The road had shops and food places on both sides that were popular locations to visit. I ignored the other students that we walked passed as they were all standing around, smoking, bullshitting.

"Hey, I'm coming over tonight just so you know!" John leaned on my shoulder.

"Who says...?"

"Me!"

I sighed. I wouldn't bother to fight him, since he wasn't someone i'd win in an argument with.

I wish I could say that the rest of the walk was silent, but John went on about.... whatever the hell it was that he was talking about. I simply reached into my bag and buried my face into a book as we walked. I was used to walking while reading... I could watch the ground and I knew my way home....

We finally made it to my home... more like my apartment... My only parent, my mom, was away on business until the 30th, so it'd only be John and myself for the evening... I unlocked the door, swinging the painted door open for John and myself to enter the living room. The apartment was fairly simple, white paint on the walls... a blue couch, a single Television set with cable box, 4 TV trays that we ate at, a small kitchen, 2 rooms, and a single bathroom. My room was in the far back, my mother's the master bedroom on the right. I set my messenger bag down on the single couch then walked back into my room where the walls were painted blue, my queen sized bed in the back right corner, covered with a blue comforter, the bed facing a small TV on the back left side of the room, and a laptop on a TV tray sat next to my bed. I then sat on the bed and laid back on it, closing my book after folding the corner of the page and setting it aside. I then felt a second weight on the bed, John. He stretched a bit, setting his backpack by his feet before turning to me.

"Hey... I got something I want you to try." He smirked and poked his index finger against my cheek. "It won't hurt but it may be a little weird to experience."

I sat up and glared at him. "You're not going to rape me are you...?" I joked.

"Pff... that's not in the plan." John chuckled and reached into his bag before pulling out a bottle of pills, 30 of them to be exact, each pill about the size of a bean. "I just want you to take these for a month."

"Uhh..... why....?" I looked at the bottle, skeptical to taking some random bottle of pills.

"Well... rather... you'd HAVE to take them for a month... if you started taking them and stopped... There are supposed to be.... side effects... such as insanity, depression, suicidal thoughts, so on."

"So you just want me to take some random drugs... for a month... no sort of explanation... no... nothing."

"Pretty much. Don't worry, I'll reward you for it, and you might even like the pills!" He grinned like a moron.

"Is there any chance I'll win this argument....?" I sighed again and stared at him, still quite reluctant.

"NNNope.." He smirked and tossed the bottle to me at which point I caught it and looked at the pulls with a concerned expression. They had no description, just an odd logo written on the side and top.

I opened the bottle of pulls and took out a single pill, staring at it.

"Go on, take the pill!" John grinned and watched carefully.

I then tossed the pill back in my throat and swallowed it down, feeling it slipping down my esophagus and into my stomach where it began to dissolve at an unnatural rate. I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach and gripped it, gasping a bit. "Ouch, fu-- You said it wouldn't hurt!"

"Don't worry. It'll be over soon!" John smiled as the pain grew until I simply couldn't take it any longer, my body falling back as I fell into unconsciousness. my dreams were... odd... it was like I was floated before I felt a warm... pleasurable sensation fill me, cover me... consume me... Everything felt... moist...

I slowly opened my eyes, my body trembling and twitching. I noticed it was dark.. though, the light was on... I felt a chill that was rather... unusual... a chill that I only felt when I was... naked...

These thoughts floated around in my head until I felt a familiar weight sink onto my bed just behind my curled up form, then a hand, a warm hand begin to touch my side.. My bare side. It moved in a slow manner, up then back down my ribs. I felt the hand begin to touch between my legs, fingers touching my penis... It felt... overly sensitive. I wanted to move, to stop the unfamiliar touching... but my body simply wouldn't react. I then tried to speak, by my throat felt dry... my lips not moving... my tongue not moving.

The hand then left my body, allowing me to relax.. at least for a moment before I felt something moist begin to spread my anus... fingers were penetrating me, moving around my insides before I felt them withdraw. I heard John's voice as he sat behind me, spooning me as he began pressing something hard against my ass, pressing in passed the ring of muscle. "Now that you're all clean and lubed..." Cleaned..? What did he do before this??? H-he couldn't be.. I tried to turn to look at him, but it was no good... I suddenly felt him wrap his arms around me as he suddenly and quickly thrust his hard dick into my rectum, shoving deep. the size was... incredible to say the least. "God damn it... you're so damn cute when you sleep... I just can't resist..." He spoke softly into my ear, kissing my neck softly. I felt his tongue licking along my neck, up to my ear and down to my shoulder. He then blew cold air where he left my skin moist, causing me to shiver a bit before I felt his hips begin to withdraw before thrusting his cock back all the way in and withdrawing again, repeating the process over and over again. I could feel him beginning to sweat as this went on... the minutes ticking away... it must have been an hour of his abuse of my anus before he groaned and thrust one more time. I felt a flood of warm fluid pumping into my ass, as well as an intense tingling from his cock pressing against my prostate, leaving my own penis twitching and cum pooling down onto the bed. Finally, he withdrew from my ass. I began to prey he was done until he grabbed my shoulder and turned me to lay on my back. Finally I could see him. His face glistened with sweat, his chest heaving as he panted. He noticed I was awake and smirked.

"Did you enjoy that?" He then brushed his finger against my face and grabbed my jaw to open my mouth as he straddled my face to press his dick against my mouth. I finally felt my muscles falling under my control and immediately closed my mouth, turning away. "N-No! Stop..." My voice was strained. It was difficult to speak. I tried to push him off but couldn't quite find the strength to do so.

"Stop? You didn't complain before. Hell you even came." He smirked as he rubbed his dick against my cheek. "Don't you want to taste your ass on my dick, taste my cum? Besides you can't move... and if you don't... I'll just fuck your ass again. See, that medicine is to change your gender, turn you into my perfect girlfriend. If you stop taking it, your mind will stop working. The pill is already effecting you, though will take about a month for the hormonal changes to be complete, and when it is, you'll fully be a woman, even able to bare children. the secondary effect of the pill is to keep your mind stable during the process, without it, you may end up whoring out your body even if you don't want to."

I didn't know what to say, just staring up at him.... How the hell would any of that even be possible... and... why...? Why me???

"You're so fucking cute... I just had to make you mine... make you my little girlfriend... make you my wife. I made a wish and the gods sent me an angel with this drug, just for you. So, you can suck my dick and do what I ask, or I can take the pills and you can turn into a slut."

I stared up at him, wanting to just cry... I then turned to face him again before reluctantly opening my mouth again.

John smiled before stroking my cheek again. "Good girl~" He then pressed his penis into my lips and against my tongue. it tasted sweet and salty... an odd combination... It didn't take any time at all for him to grab my hair and thrust his cock down my throat, beginning to fuck my throat like he had fucked my ass. The muscles in my neck were still relaxed enough that I somehow managed not to gag. It surprised even me, causing me to stare at him in surprise. He moved his hips quickly in his cock sliding almost out of my mouth before slamming it's way back in to the depths of my throat. I heard him moan and groan, seeming to enjoy it. I felt dollops of salty sweet precum drip onto my tongue before being painted down my throat with his next thrust. Again, time ticked away until finally... another half hour passed and he slammed into my throat so deep my eyes rolled back and his balls pressed against my chin before I felt more warm fluid begin to dump into my stomach, my eyes closing slowly the lingering taste of cum filling my mind before a rolled back into unconsciousness.

Part 1 end.

Feel free to comment to give me your thoughts or send me private messages. :)

Here it is, Part 2. If you want more, just keep letting me know. :)

Part 2: The change begins.

After I had come back into consciousness, light was already seeping into the room... It was already morning. It felt like everything that had happened was all just some sort of messed up dream. I sat up slowly, my body throbbing, my muscles twitching... Everything felt strange... my chest felt... sensitive, my groin warm... and my butt was a bit sore. I put my fingers to my lips and recalled the taste of John's cum, shuddering a bit as I turned my gaze to him, laying behind me, his arm around my waist. I just felt.... used... I stood up, pushing his arm away and made my way to the bathroom, ready to shower and clean myself... I looked in the mirror, observing my 5 food 6 inch tall, fair skinned body, my own brown hair falling in front of my face. I felt my hair with one hand, feeling it's overly soft texture. It seemed to have become softer... and over night grew and inch more. I then looked to my chest. My nipples appeared puffy, like that of a little girl's... great... those were changing... Then i looked at my naked penis, it had been waxed hairless, john must have done that in my sleep... My penis appeared to be a tiny bit smaller, same as my testicles... Were those pills already effecting me that much...? I looked at my blue eyes and sighed a bit, my lips seemed to have a bit more.... fullness to them... the stubble of my facial hair already receding, my skin feeling and appeared a bit softer.

I then turned around to lean into the bathtub, turning on the water, and feeling it with my overly sensitive fingers. When it finally felt comfortably warm, I stepped in and turned on the over head shower, letting the water wash over me. I leaned against the back wall and sighed as it fell on my back, water washing between my butt cheeks. I watched as the water fell from between my legs. I then spread my legs a bit and reached back to wash between my butt cheeks, prodding a finger into the hole to get the cum that had been poured in me to fall out and into the water, it hurt a bit as it had been so abused the night before, but for some reason, I felt my penis stiffen. I reached down to it and absently wrapped my fingers around it's sensitive body, moving the finger in and out of my anus slowly, eliciting a noise from between my lips, causing my face to flush with blush. I then bit my lip and fell silent as I stroked myself, pressed the finger inside of my anus, and shuddered in delight. Before long, I felt the familiar warm sensation of orgasm rush through me, it was a bit different this time... more intense, my cum a bit more clear instead of white as my balls produced less semen than normal.

When the orgasm subsided i turned and began to wash my hair, ashamed with myself... Finally, I left my shower and wrapped myself with a towel, instead of just wrapping my waist, I wrapped my chest as well, not wanting to expose my overly puffy chest. I then made it to my room, John still soundly sleeping as I found a t-shirt and shorts to wear. The t-shirt brushed against my sensitive chest, causing me to feel sparks of excitement in my groin. I then threw it off and looked for something to tightly wrap my chest so I could wear a shirt, finding nothing other than a pack of band-aids... I sighed and placed a band-aid on each nipple then threw the shirt back on, relieved to find that the over sensitivity didn't occur.. I then put on a pair of boxer briefs, feeling some uncomfortable sensitivity, but not too much. I decided i could wear shorts then made my way out of the room to find something to eat. after some time of searching, I simply poured some cereal and began to eat that. I went back to my room to find John awake and dressing himself. I simply glared at him.

"What's wrong, did you take your meds yet?~" He smiled happily.

"No I didn't..."

"You'd better. Remember what I told you..." He grinned like some sort of evil bastard.

I sighed and grabbed the bottle of pills and threw one of the bean sized pills to the back of my throat to take it. "You're an asshole..."

"And you're adorable~" John smirked.

"You think this is a fucking Joke! It's not! You fucking drugged me irreversibly! What the hell am I supposed to do now?!?!" I finally raised my voice, thoroughly pissed off at him.

"Well, it's too late now, isn't it. If you want, I can take the bottle and leave you to turn into a cock hungry slut. Or, I can stay here with you until your mom returns then let you tell her what happened and have me stay here til it's all done."

"John... If I had any other option... I'd fucking strangle you..." I sighed heavily and sat on the bed next to him, burying my face in my hands.

John then wrapped his arm around me and started to kiss at my neck softly. "Don't worry. We can be happy, a cute husband and wife, having lots of fun sex~"

The kisses on my overly sensitive skin caused me to tremble and my penis to once again become erect. He took advantage of this and put his hand on my crotch to rub it through my cloths, causing me to tremble a bit.

"How does it feel...?" He asked me, his voice smooth... soft... comforting. The arm wrapped around me then cupped my chest, feeling the bandage under the shirt, he smirked, kissing my neck again as he pushed his hand under my shirt and pealed off the band-aid on my nipple to pinch the overly sensitive nipple, causing me to moan softly. "divine I imagine..."

I then shoved him away and stood up, wrapping an arm around my sensitive chest, my body throbbing with waves of pleasure, my skin covered in goose bumps, my penis hard, making a visible impression in my shorts. I turned my blushing face away from him. "Why are you doing this.... why me?!"

He just stared at me and stood up before moving to me, pressing his body against mine as he wrapped his arms around me to then bring his lips to mine. The tenderness of it caused me to tremble... to moan... to close my eyes. His kiss was sweet... He then put a hand on my sensitive butt and squeezed it firmly lifting me to my toes as I moaned out again. He then gently laid me on the bed once again, lifting my shirt slowly as he kissed my neck, my jaw... my earlobe... my collarbone... he began to pull the shirt over my head and kissed down my chest slowly, sucking on the nipple that had been uncovered, causing me to gasp out and move my hips up a bit to rub my erection against his stomach. He reacted to this by moving down more to slowly pull down my shorts and underwear to free my penis. He pulled the shorts free, leaving me once again naked. He then sat up and just smiled at me. "You may not like it... but your body is so honest... It's so cute..." John then pulled his own underwear down and let his erection free. I hadn't noticed just how large he was the night before, but seeing the solid 9 inches in front of me now....

John then held me in his arms, spreading my legs with his own legs as he lifted my butt to press the tip of his manhood against the tight hole and pressed into me slowly, wrapping a hand around my own penis causing me to moan out and roll my head back, exposing my neck to his kisses, to his bites... to his licks. He knew all of my sensitive spots... just where to kiss... to touch... to lick.. I felt him press his length deeper into me until I took the full mast of his cock, buried to his balls. He began to stroke my penis as he withdrew and angled himself to thrust in a different manner. Each thrust was different, finding just the right place to bury itself to send shots of pleasure up and down my spine, causing my voice to leave my lips again. I couldn't count the number of times he came, each time was intense, drawing my breath from my lips... drawing my boy-pussy to twitch around his cock, causing his dick to react by twitching against my own internal walls until the overwhelming pleasure came to an end by him filling my insides with more cum, causing me to moan out loudly.

The process of change continued on for a good five days until it was the day before my mother would be coming home... I now had what could be called breasts, A cups... my penis a good 2 inches smaller, and the balls in my scrotum having disappeared, the skin parting to create a tiny "pussy" not even a centimeter big yet each day, I would wake feeling overly sensitive, shower, masturbate, eat, then John would somehow end up bringing me to have sex with him again and again throughout the day until I expected it and almost... lusted for it each time. Everything caused my body to shudder... sitting was almost too much... what would I say to my mother... how would things just... be okay....?

Part 2 end

Part 3 is here now! If you don't like the story, please leave constructive criticism to help me better the story instead of just leaving a negative comment, please. Let me know if you want more and I'll get it up ASAP

Part 3: Choices

Finally, the morning came that my mother would be arriving home... I sat up out of bed and stretched a bit, the new weight of my growing breasts a bit odd, my now 14 inches of hair falling in my face, leaving m to push it back and shudder a bit from that damned over sensitivity. I sat up out of bed and looked down at myself to judge the changes that had occurred over night. My breasts hadn't gotten much bigger from their A cup size, my penis shrunk another centimeter, my new "pussy" having grown about half of a centimeter, my hips seemed a bit more flared, and the constant sweating of the change occurring, as well as the frequent sex had caused my stomach to flatten out a bit more, fat burning away quickly. I had already lost nearly 15 lbs over just a week... I made my way out of the bedroom, leaving John to his rest as I made it to the bathroom to start my morning routine...

I cleaned my body, went pee, I didn't masturbate, however, as I had no idea if my mother would return home during my morning fun, and so I left the bathroom, wrapping my body in a towel as I made my way back to my room. The hormones in my body had gone a bit wild, altering my way of thought to the point that I was beginning to hate wearing all of my boyish cloths, causing me to frown or feel... ugly in whatever I wore, so I just threw on a shirt, the band-aids no longer protected my breasts from the fabric rubbing against the sensitive skin, as more than just my nipples had become sensitive. I then slit on a pair of shorts with a pair of loose fitting boxers, putting a belt on to keep my pants up on my slimming frame. I felt a bit achy from my bones changing rapidly, my groin throbbing in sensitivity, and my nipples hardening against the fabric of my shirt.

John got out of the bed and put on a pair of my underwear as well as one of my shirts and a pair of my jeans. He then walked behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my ear softly, causing me to blush and rushes of pleasure to shoot down my spine again. I felt my knees wobble, but I pushed him instead of giving in to the feeling. "W-Wait... My mom... she's coming home today..."

"Oh... right." John shrugged and let me go. "Do you know when?"

"I'm not sure... soon I'd expect.."

"Have you thought of how we'll tell her?"

"You tell ME! You're the one that did this to me!" I cleared my throat a bit. It was sounding lighter, higher pitched, more feminine.

"Right... uhhh.... why don't we just say "Hey there's some medical shit going on, and so your son is becoming your daughter with no way of reversing it."" He smirked.

Thinking he was joking I added "Oh, and maybe we'll tell her to buy me some bras and panties while we're at it!"

"That's perfect!" He grinned wider.

"Shut up, dick..." I had to resist the urge to knee him in the crotch like something that would happen in some anime... though to be honest, this would be more like some weird hentai than some normal ecchi anime...

With that, we heard keys at the door as my mother arrived, causing me to tense and my face to pale as the door turned and she entered the house. My mother was a fairly beautiful woman, standing nearly 6 feet tall, her long brown hair, fell down to her mid back in waves and her green eyes steely and steady. Her figure was rather curvy with wide hips, and large DD cups. She had a beauty mark to the left of her mouth above her chin and she wore semi-frameless glasses. She wore a long black dress that hugged her figure and tall high-heels that made her stand an extra 4 inches tall.

The tall woman that was my mother stared at John and me for several long moments before she sighed, shut the door, set her purse down, then pointed to the couch. "Sit and explain what's going on."

With that, John and I took a seat on the couch, I looked down at my feet and John put his arm around me. "So... Your son must have gotten some weird medical thing and so he's turning into a girl. I guess I should call him a her now... Oh, and he also said he needs bras and panties."

I glared at John then punched him in the arm, folding my arms across my chest as I turned to face my mother.

"Is that true?" She simply asked, her expression not changing from the hard to read, neutral expression.

I simply nodded in response.

She stood silently for quite a few moments before speaking again. "Show me."

"W-What?!" I stood up, my face going bright red.

"I said, show me. Show me that you have breasts and a vagina, prove that this isn't some joke."

My blush didn't go away as I turned away. "Do... I have to show--"

"Yes, you do." She cut me off, making me feel a bit frustrated.

I nodded slightly and stood slowly. I didn't speak as I slowly took off the belt, tugging my pants and underwear down with one hand, my other lifting my shirt up for her to see my small, growing breasts, and my small penis and growing vagina. This sort of exposure...

She then cupped on of my breasts, leaning in to examine it as she felt it's size, shape, firmness in her warm palm, causing me to react to the touching. The sensitivity was still too much. I felt my nipples become painfully erect and my penis respond the same way. My vagina had developed this habit of growing moist inside when I became aroused, so it reacted to this rather quickly. My mother's expression still didn't change as she felt my breast for a few more moments before pinching the nipple a bit and pulling her hand away, causing me to yelp out in a rather... cute voice.

"Sit down and spread your legs for me to see the rest." She spoke firmly. I responded quickly, sitting down and spreading my legs in a short amount of time for her to see my small erect penis, and my small, pink pussy.

She leaned in and spread the tight hole to look inside where I hadn't even touched. It felt good though... that new sensation causing my penis to throb a bit and excrete some lubricant from the tip of my penis. She then withdrew again and stood tall. "Alright. I believe you... Whatever happened had been quite thorough... You even have a hymen...." She crossed her arms, thinking as I sat there, twitching a bit. Damn this sensitivity... "Why are you here John?"

"Well, your son.... daughter asked me to come when things started to happen. She was having some issues controlling her mental state with hormones going wild, so I gave her a bunch of relaxants to take while this is happening, and I'm going to stay until she feels better and doesn't need me here anymore.

She stared at John for a long time... minutes ticking away before she finally nodded. "Alright... get dressed, we'll go out shopping for new cloths in a few hours."

I nodded a bit and sat up slowly, twitching a bit. I knew John would take advantage of my state later, but for the time being...

John helped me to get dressed then stood smirked. "I'll come with you to shopping, just to make sure everything comes out alright."

My mother nodded and went back to her room quickly. After a few minutes of relaxing, I made my way to my bedroom, stopping when I noticed a sound coming from my mother's room... It sounded like... some sort of razor or other vibrating tool. I went to knock, until I noticed the door was cracked open, inside, I saw my mother's dress and high-heels thrown on the floor and her body laying on her bed, dressed in a pair of black panties and a matching bra. She had her legs hooked and spread wide, her hands between her legs, her left hand holding a flesh colored, phallic vibrator and her right hand shoving two fingers in her anus. I noticed her biting down on her pillow to hold back any noises the may make as the moved the toy deep inside of herself, then withdrew it. I couldn't move away. I just watched as the beautiful woman played with her beautiful pussy and clean ass. I bit my lip and slowly moved my hands to my breasts to rub them as I watched her writing form.

From behind me, John crept up to suddenly put a hand over my mouth and pull my pants and boxers down my ass and to my ankles, suddenly pressing his dick up my tight ass in a single thrust as he leaned in to my back, grabbing my neck with his free hand, causing me to gasp out, though I kept silent as to not bother my mother with my noise. He began to buck his dick into my ass as he whispered into my ear. "Watching your mother touch herself? God your pussy must be aching for some attention right about now... Don't worry, soon as it's big enough, I'll be sure to tear your hymen with my fat cock and pound your pussy until it fits only my cock." His breath was hot on my ear as he began to thrust deep into my bowels. "Go ahead, make noise, I'm sure if your mother came along, she wouldn't mind me fucking her cunt while you sucked her hard womanly nipples like a child as I fingered your asshole."

I began to pant into his hand. It wouldn't take much to bring me to an orgasm.. he'd already brought me close... Staying quiet was the hardest part. I could see my mother begin to push her toes into the bed as she lifted her body from the bed, moving the toy vigorously in and out of her moist pussy until, like John, she finally came, wetting the bed with her juice as John filling my insides with his warm cum, causing me to suddenly moan out. I had my eyes shut tight in orgasm when suddenly the door in front of me to show the tall woman standing nearly naked before the two of us, vibrator in her hand and juice wetting her thighs....

Part 3 end

Finally a chance to work on part 4. Things have been hectic guys, but here we go. Enjoy part 4.

Part 4: Acceptance

Oh my god... Caught... by my own mother nonetheless. She stood there, silently staring at John and I, both of us panting, my penis dribbling some clear sticky liquid onto the carpet. "Watching your mother this whole time, while you two get off in the hallway... How long have you two been doing this?" I just stared at the woman as she spoke in a shallow voice. For having just came like she did in the room, her voice was very steady. With those words, John withdrew from my sensitive bowls, pulling at the already twitching flesh to bring another moan from my lips, causing me to shiver in pleasure before covering my mouth as some of John's cum followed his dick, dribbling down my thighs and onto the floor below me.

My mother watched this, her expression undecipherable, I had no idea what she was thinking, what she would do, what she might say... Her gaze then turned to John, peering at his penis for a moment before looking up at his face then at me again. "You realize how expensive women's clothing is, don't you?"

"E-Er.... expensive...?" John spoke before I could. Thank god, I would have died if I had been the one to speak.

"Well, seeing as we'll be buying an entire wardrobe for my new daughter, it'll likely be in the thousands."

"That's...." John began

"Expensive, yes." My mother finished his sentence. "You know, I think you two may sway me into buying all of that clothing, maybe even some toys for your time here, if we can.... Make all of this alright."

"Er... how....?" John spoke up again.

"How big are you John?" She asked. "Your penis size I mean."

She made even him flustered. "Uh... I.. I think about nine inches now."

"And you just sit there and stick all of that meat in my daughter's ass, how impolite." She licked her lips as if she were coming up with something. I stared at her, noticing her nipples grow more erect and a new layer of moisture glazing her thighs. "It's rude not to share, you know, and even more rude to turn a virgin into a whore by using her most lewd of holes."

"I uh... sorry...? Wait... Share?" He'd talked about playing in a threesome with my mother, but I think he had just been in the moment, playing around with me.

"You see... I can play with these toys all I want, but nothing quite equates to a real, fully grown, man's thick, hard, hot dick shoved deep inside my pussy." She licked her lips eagerly before gesturing for us to follow her into her room.

I looked at John and he looked back at me before we both shrugged and made our way into the room. I took a look at my mother as she laid on her bed again, crossing one leg over the other and leaning against the headboard to watch the two of us. "John, sit on your knees on the floor, have my daughter sit in front of you with her legs spread on my bed. I want to watch you eat her pussy out."

"B-But It's still too small!" I finally spoke.

"Don't worry, the human vagina can stretch quite a bit, and besides, it's just his tongue, it won't kill you." She smiled.

I was more than a little nervous as I sat on the bed, spreading my legs slowly and leaning back before my back rested against my mother's legs. John sat on the floor, between my legs, staring at my tiny pussy and small penis. I couldn't tell his expression, but it was really the first time he'd looked up close at my body. It made my own penis twitch and my vagina grow slightly moist.

He finally leaned in, spreading my tiny pussy with his thumbs before pressing his tongue against the tight hold, causing my legs to spasm and my body to shudder and twitch with delight. He gently licked the tight hole, each time his tongue touched the soft silky skin, my hips would jump and tremble with excitement, causing my eyes to roll back a bit each time. He added to this by wrapping a hand around my penis and spreading my pussy with his thumb and forefinger as he began to attempt to dig his tongue into my tight hole, causing me to tense and groan lightly. "T-Too much!" I kept writhing as my mother held on to me.

"Keep licking John, I want to watch my daughter become engrossed in her first orgasm as a woman." I heard a click and a buzzing noise as my mother inserted the dildo back inside of herself to play with her own cunt while John continued to eat my tiny pussy. Finally, I had become overcome with pleasure, enough so that my head rolled back and I let out a full, girlish moan, my back arching and my legs trembled wildly. After several long moments the feeling finally subsided, leaving me panting. That one was different...

My mother sat up, pulling the toy out of herself to lick it dry before setting it aside. "John.." She pulled me up to the head of the bed and got on all fours as she leaned in to flick her tongue at my still twitching vagina, causing me to jump a bit. "Go ahead and use my pussy, go ahead and cum inside, I've already had my tubes tied, so you can cum inside all you want."

She licked her lips before pressing her forefinger inside of my pussy, it was rather tight, causing me to writhe a bit. "Nnnghh.." I groaned out before John pulled up behind her and pressed his dick inside of her pussy, causing him to shudder.

"God... It's a bit loose but... fuck it feels good..." John spoke with a groan before he got right to thrusting inside of her pussy, causing her to press into my crotch with each thrust, the finger dipping in and withdrawing with each thrust. My mother grinned as she pressed my small penis into her mouth, moaning softly as john filled her moist pussy with his dick.

"That's a good girl~" My mother moaned lightly to me, her hot breath on my penis and pussy, causing me to jump and tremble wildly. John bucked steadily harder in and out of my mother's hot cunt, my mother attempting to fit another finger in my hole to no avail, leaving her slightly frowning, to which she responded by licking my own tiny pussy, dipping her tongue in with her finger, the stretching causing me to arch my back and finally orgasm for a second time, shortly followed by my mother's orgasm. John withdrew from my mother's pussy, jacking himself off quickly as he made his way over to me, pointing his dick at my tiny pussy. He began to shoot his hot semen on my tiny pussy, covering it with thick white spooge. "You could have came inside of me you know." My mother frowned.

"Sorry, I only want to give my cum to your daughter." He smirked, making me blush, my heart racing... With everything that'd happened... Maybe he was sincere... I grabbed his arm and pulled him into me to suddenly kiss his lips. Maybe he wouldn't be so bad after all... Maybe this would all work out.... Maybe...

Time for part 5. Ready for another go?

Part 5: Shopping

Finally, John and my mother had finished with me, leaving us all a panting mess. John smiled at me after my kiss given to him. "I see you're warming up to me."

"Shut up..." I blushed and looked away from him. "Jerk..."

My mother finally sat up with a smile. "So, time to go shopping then, hmm?" She gave me a satisfied smile. "John can help us picking out you cloths, especially when we get to buying your underwear~" She chuckled.

John seemed to like the idea, grinning happily. "Can't wait to help you out with that bit."

"Fine.... He can help out...." my blush didn't go away. I sat up and looked down at my groin, still moist with John's semen, which I cleaned up with my mother's blanket.

"You two go get dressed, I need to clean up before we get to go out shopping for you." My mother smiled happily as John and I sat up, making our way to my room. I leaned on John, my legs still a bit weak from earlier...

John smirked at me. "Still tired from that little bit of fun?" He was having too much fun with this.

"Shut up..." I ordered again as finally we got back to the room. I searched for a shirt and pants to wear as John threw a pair of boxers at me. I looked down at my body, knowing the cloths would barely fit me, sighing lightly before putting on the loose fitting boxers. I then put on the pants, securing it with a belt that wrapped tightly around my waist, though, not anymore... I then put on my now rather loose shirt.

John put back on his own shirt, boxers, and pants, following me out of the room, quietly. He smiled at me, I could feel his eyes staring at my butt. I found my mother sitting on the couch, dressed nicely again in a black tight skirt, a nice shirt, glasses, and between her legs, we could see her red panties. She had her hair tied up and nice looking. She then smiled at us. "Are you all ready to go out and get clothing for my cute daughter?" She asked with a singsong voice.

I simply nodded right along with John as John grabbed my hand, leading the way out of the apartment and out to my mother's cobalt blue car. He opened my door and simply shoved me into the car, sitting in the back with me. He seemed to have ideas....

My mother came into the car last, locking the house door to get in the front and turn on the vehicle's engine. She began to move the car along the road, driving along to find somewhere to buy cloths.

"So, you don't mind my playing with your daughter?" John asked my mother with a smirk.

"No, not at all, you're adults, you're allowed to do adult things." She responded, leaving me to stare at John, somewhat concerned about his question to my mother. I then felt nervous as he looked back at me.

"Hear that~? I get to have my fun with you, your mother even gave me permission." He smirked then put his arm over me undoing my seat belt before pulling me to the middle seat and buckling me again. followed by his arm snaking down the back of my pants and boxers to shove a finder in my rear, causing a gasp to escape my lips and leaving me to glare at him.

"D-Didn't we just do this...?" I bit my lip a bit.

"Yeah.... we did. Hey, can we stop at an adult shop, I wanna do something to your daughter before we get shopping." John asked my mother, withdrawing his finger from my anus happily.

"Alrighty, but you two will owe me." She chuckled and made a turn down another street finally stopping at an adult shop and parking the car. She then handed John a twenty dollar bill. "Go on and get what you need, I want the change when you're done."

John patted me. "Wait here. I'll be back shortly." He smiled happily as he left the car and made his way into the little adult shop, happily entering the shop.

I just sat quietly, hearing my mother hum happily. "So.... how does it feel to be a girl now? Which gender do you prefer?"

"erm... I think.... I prefer... how I am... It felt... really good.." I blushed lightly, looking at the floor of the car, tapping my fingers together.

"And you're so cute to, you sure take after your mother." She smiled happily.

"Does that mean I'll end up with huge tits..." I asked with an odd expression, only half joking.

"Maybe, that's all a matter of chance." She responded with a shrug as John exited the adult store with a black bag. He then got back in the care and handed some pocket change to my mother.

He smirked at me then opened the bag, pulling three remote operated bullet vibrators. "This'll do perfectly." He smirked at me again before grabbing me and yanking down my pants and underwear.

"W-What are you doing?!" I asked him, trying to get him off of me, struggling when he pushed one of the vibrators deep in my ass, the wire attached to the battery pack tied to my thigh. He then began to shove one in my tiny hole, it hurt a bit... Especially as it stretched my hole open. He tied that one's battery pack to my thigh, followed by placing another under the head of my penis, taping that one in place, then tying that one's battery pack to my thigh. He smirked, holding all of the remotes. He then synced them all to a single remote and turned them all on low, causing me to tremble a bit, my spine tingling as they all stimulated my my nerves, causing me to moan lightly. He then made me sit back down.

"Now then, you can keep those like sew, and be sure to be silent, I'd hate for you to be caught. If you are a bad girl, I'll punish you by doing this." He then turned them to max for a good five seconds to cause me to moan out loudly and dribble precum from my penis as well as begin to wet my thighs with juices.

"B-Bastard." I groaned out with my trembling voice.

"This will be a fun day~" John chuckled as the vehicle started up again and made it's way in the direction of another place to shop, his time for actual cloths. The vehicle stopped at a larger women's clothing store, manikins dressed nicely in the front windows.

"T-This is it, huh...?" I asked, the rotors vibrating in my body causing me to tremble a bit.

Shopping took some time, getting shirts, skirts, shorts, pants, all that would fit me, the price was rather high, and would only get higher as I'd buy underwear.

We made our way to the last stop, making me glad that the sexual torture would be over soon... The shop was rather... provocative, the manikins dressed in rather... erotic underwear. John was practically in heaven, stopping around to find panties and bras all along the shelves and such. It may even cost more than my wardrobe with what he was picking out... I just tried not to move too much, the rubbing of my thighs would just increase the pleasure. John then dragged my into a dressing room, happily tugging my pants down and throwing my shirt aside. He then tore my boxers down and off of my body, throwing them aside, they were already soaked with all of my juices anyway. He then got on his knees to look at my pussy. "Mmm... the change is happening fairly quickly, isn't it? He asked as he spread my pussy with his fingers to look at it. "Your hole is so cute, can't wait to fill it with my cock~" He spoke in a sing song voice.

He grabbed the remote, turning it on to max, causing me to gasp out and nearly fall over. He grabbed my hips, holding me up as precum dribbled from my penis and juice soaked my thighs. He then got behind him and pulled his own pants down, covering my mouth as he shoved his thick meat in my ass without even lubing it up, causing me to groan loudly, or at least, I would have if not for his hand over my mouth. He quickly bucked into my hole, groaning as his dick would rub against the vibrator in my ass, pushing it deeper inside with each thrust, I then began to cum again, dribbling onto the ground. He bit my ear, not even turning down the toys. He suddenly began to withdraw from me.

"T-That was fast..." I spoke, probably too soon as he pressed his dick against my tiny pussy, almost like he was going to try to press into my tiny hole, instead, he began to spurt his own cum inside of my hold forcefully giving me a creampie. "W-Wait! We don't know if I can get pregnant!"

"You won't get pregnant, you're not even fully developed!" He chuckled before pulling away and grabbing a lacy pair of panties, pulling them on me as he turned the vibrators down to low, my body still trembling wildly, the orgasms that's I'd already experienced throughout the day taking their toll. He withdrew from me, leaving the cum inside of me. "There you go, perfect fit." He smirked happily, beginning to put a matching bra on me. He was at least happy.

He made sure to get me dressed again before pressing me to a wall and grabbing my breasts, squeezing them roughly. "They feel good, so soft~ Can't wait til you're all done changing for me, my cute little girl~" He smiled happily as he dragged me from the changing room.

"You guys get everything to fit?" My mother asked, knowingly.

Before I could speak, John just said "Of coarse we did, got EVERYTHING we need, now we have our perfect little girl."

"Shut up...." I crossed my arms again, to which John responded by turning the vibrators to max again, causing me to tremble wildly before being dragged to the car again.

"Time to head home after such a long day." John smirked.

Back
Top Bottom