Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon and the Girl (AkityMH and Nightsorcress

Lily blushed when he turned around she never saw a naked man before. Her eyes looked down to the floor as he explained he was both man and dragon. "Umm I am not sure if it matters but it certainly not something I expected." Once he turned around again she followed him she was shocked to find there was a real living space, it was old and broken but real nonetheless.

Then he came over, unafraid and sure as hell not the least bit self conscious about his nude appearance. He held out the bandages. "Here, I will tend to your wounds," he said.

Although he was trying to be helpful he was a bit rough almost like he didn't want to help her. But she did not want anger him further so she held out her rest showing her wounds. She did try hard not to look at though as she was nervous around his nakedness.

The bandage went around her wrist a few times, and then he tied a firm knot. He repeated the action with her other wrists, and thus took care of those. "Where else are you hurt?" He asked her firmly, not knowing if she had any other wounds and the like.

"Thank you" she said softly she then bit her lip her ankles where cut a little but not as bad as her wrist she didn't want to seem like a sissy. "I don't think anywhere else" she still could not look at him as she spoke "may I ask sir what is your name?"

He looked her in the eyes. His iris's were hard, like rock, and heavy. It was a gaze of someone who seemed old, and had many years of life. "My name..." He started off, "Is Aeran..." Aeran's hand gently came out and gently cupped her face. "And now, I suppose you are my property. So I will now need to know your name, as well."

She in that moment shocked by his gentle touch of her face. It brought her eyes to lock on his a moment. However she was startled when he called his property she never thought of it that way, however was better than being called his dinner. "Lillian, but everyone calls me Lily "

"Like the flower? Strange, strange name..." He took his hand away. "Very well, Lillian... You are now my property, as I said. That means you belong to me, and anything you do is of mine. You will eat what I eat, you will go where I go, and do what I like. Is that understood?" Aeran asked as if scolding her. He may look human, but he had that dragon nature.

She didn't think her name was that odd or strange, she in fact liked her name a lot. But she became even more shocked as he explained she was his property. She didn't know if she could live like that and her concern showed all over face. "Ummm.......yes" she said very softly.

"Good.." He said and stared at her, not sure what to do now. Aeran then thought of what she could do. For now, he thought of nothing. "I suppose you should make yourself at home, then. Find some place comfortable, and make it livable. A bed, or whatever you need." He then turned away. "If you need me, come find me."

Once Aeran left she was at complete loss of what to do now. she felt lost and all hope was gone, even though there were no chains or bars she was in a prison. The thought of having him be angry with her the rest of her life she almost unbearable. She had no idea where to even consider to build a bed or what she was allowed to use. She just find a corner and sank down in it and cried softly.

Aeran went to his bed and sat into it, the mattress giving way and sinking to broadcast how worn out and poor it was. Deeply, he sighed, laying back. He was going to lay there and think, but then he heard the girls sobs and opened his eyes again.
Up he got and looked around, and then walked toward the noise slowly and peered over to where she sat. He said nothing, and stayed very quiet. Aeran only stared, and observed.

Lily looked so sad and tiny sitting on the cafe floor. Her. Head pressed against her knees her arms wrapped around her knees hold them to her. She was crying and did not hear him move from the bed to her

Aeran made no motion. Thoughts went through his mind; where did she come from, for one? why would her family give her up? Or friends? She should just be grateful she wasn't eaten or something, or picked up a group of bandits and then put in a worse fate than death. Should he say something? Perhaps.
Now he did move, walking over to her and looking down at her. "Your crying very loudly, you know," he said in a flat voice.

She slowly looked up. Tears were running down her face her long hair sticking to her cheek. She was shaking a bit. "And what would you do if you were taken from your family, what would you do if you were told you were someones property." She then put her head back down on her knees not wanting to look at him

The questions, while unusual, did not seem to really effect him. Aeran did think on them though, but he was not sure what he would do, but he was accustomed to it. "While I was not taken from my family, I did lose them, in a way."

Lily slowly looked up at his response. She did not expect him have a family. How come someone this cold have a family. "What happen to your family?" She asked quietly but she did want to know. Maybe it would help her understand him better.

He leaned back, eyes looking up to the wall above her head. He closed his eyes, and breathed. "Lots of things have happened to my family, to each member... because of who and what we are. Many have been hunted and ultimately killed. I could go on and on as to what those things are, but in short we simply are cursed. We have been cursed for hundreds of years..."

She wrinkled her forehead "what do you mean by cursed." She asked the question even before she had a chance to think if it was polite or not to ask it. Part of her was just excited he was actually talking to her and not yelling or barking at her.

His stern eyes came to rest upon Lily now, and he scowled somewhat. "It is a long story... but, an ancestor incited the anger of a powerful figure in the past, and cursed us to walk in the claws of dragons until forever more. So my mother, and her father, and his father, and his mother... it is passed to each son and daughter. When we feel angry, or anxious, we transform without will. We have been forced to isolate ever since, living and acting as any dragon would.."

That seemed to explain a lot of why he acted the way he did however he always seemed angry so why was he now human? She knew better than to ask that, but she did have another question. "If it's a curse can it be broken?" Lily was diffently a curious creature, she wanted to know everything.

He thought for a moment, and the shrugged. "I dont know... I honestly cannot remember my mother telling me before I set out on my own." He turned away. "I dont need it broken. I am happy how I am." Aeran began to walk away, his bare footprints softly patting against the stone floor.

"You don't seem happy in fact you seem bitter and angry." She called out after him. She wasn't sure it was the right thing but for her things couldn't get any wrose.

"You know me not," was his only reply as he want back to his bed and laid out in it, drowning the girl out of sight and mind. As as he was concerned, Lily could not understand because she was not born like this, simply coming to terms with who, what, and how he is. So any claim she made would have been pointless to start with.
He was human. He was dragon. He was a enigma, and that is how he liked it.

Lily sighed softly and moved from her sport and back through the cave she quickly began to run towards the mouth of the cave. She couldn't live like this, this wasn't living. Once she got to the entrance of the cave she looked out over the edge of the cliff. Of she were to jump her death would instant.

Back
Top Bottom