Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blank (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Okay, okay..." Ian sighed, being dragged regardless. "I guess I'll see you later, Adrian."

She is suitable...take her, That voice again, soft and quiet...like a playful suggestion. She is willing, more than she wants to admit... Maybe he was still a little messed up from what was going on. But that voice was so...soothing, relaxing.

As soon as they were out of earshot range of Adrian Seiglinde looked up at Ian and gave him a look of disgust. She wouldn't even say anything, she was obviously waiting for his explanation on why he was hanging around someone she told him not to hang around.

"Stop looking at me like that," he sighed. "We were training, it's not like anyone else is eager to let me figure this out, alright? Besides, I think I can handle myself." he muttered. Jesus, getting policed by teenagers. He felt like the adult when he knew that was completely untrue, he just...had a different life, that was all there was to it. Still, he realized that he should be a little more aware of who everyone is, but right now he was just glad for more mundane problems instead of him going through the philosopical loops of what it means to be 'human', when you're one-hundred percent compatible with a vampire virus.

It made his head hurt just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom