Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Touched(lady/krys)

Jason frowned as he looked around the house, tilting his head slightly as he looked over the living room. Even if the farm house had been updated and modernized to everything a vampire would need to handle living in it, light tight and nearly indestructible, it was still different living outside the city, instead of in the basement of his club. He and Sebastian ran the strip club Guilty pleasures downtown Los Angles, which catered to wereanimals and vampires, it was actually the only strictly supernatural club in the world, where everyone working there was mostly ‘other’ Having lived there since it’d opened, living outside of LA, even if they weren’t that far out of town, it was still weird.

Frowning as he looked around, he nearly groaned at the slight scent of were that lingered in the air. He hadnt noticed it when they had been first looking at the place, but he could smell animal. And despite working with them, he had the typical attitude of most vampires, that wereanimals were less. Less civilized, less important, less worthy of attention. Curling a lip a little he looked around him, before going in search of sebastian, knowing that the slightly younger vampire was already awake for the day.

Sebastian yawned as he got out of bed, thinking about what to eat, until he realized he didn't need to eat. when he first wakes up, he's to groggy to remember he's a vampire. He walked to the adjacent bathroom to shower and brush his teeth. While the man didn't actually have to do these things because he didn't sweat or anything, the 95 year old vampire was still so stuck in his old ways that he did it anyway.

Krystal sat on a lawn chair by the pool as her servants moved everything into the mansion, them knowing her well enough to know where she would want everything. She was a kind vampire, one that really only drank human blood if prompted or permissed, and one who treated everything and everyone with respect. She was one of the oldest vampires in the world, dating back as far as Vlad himself. While old, she had progressed over the millenniums, always wanting to learn new things, and fighting in wars as well. soon she would meet the current head of the area, and take his power from him. The eldest always ruled in vampire culture.

“You awake Seb?”Jason yelled as he paused in the door, knowing the answer to the question but enjoying the sight of his lover naked in the shower. It was quite a sight really. “You know, if we could put you on stage and wet, you’d get way more tips then anyone else.”Jason teased as he opened teh shower door and slid in with him, looking amused and relaxed as the scent of the other vampire overwhelmed the scent of wereanimal.

Sebastian sighed softly as Jason stepped into the shower with him. "Morning" he mumbled, stil not fully awake as he gave the other a small kiss. While Jason was usually a very kind and good man, he had a darker side that only sebastian really knew. When he got angry, be would beat the man, bruises fading as quickly as they appear since he's vampric. He washed the other man off, doing his submissive duty. He didn't want Jason to be angry with him. Despite being beaten, he loved the other, so cut off from the rest of the world, even his fans, that he had no idea he deserved better.

Jason smiled a little kissing him back, pressing a kiss to his forehead as sebastian washed him off. “We have a Were for a neighbor.”He said making a face as sebastian washed him off, finishing their shower and climbing out. Having every intent of simply enjoying the day for now, as it was early evening, but for once, him and sebastian were taking a night off from the club, so it was something odd, to not have anything to do, and he had every intent of enjoying moving day, having just moved in the day before

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "A were? Interesting." He commented, following Jason out and stretching. He had know a few were's in his time, and they had all be lovely people, if a bit stinky. He was able to handle it though, being the type to base things off of personalities, not looks or smells. "How about a movie?" He asked, walking over to their vast collection, feeling like watching something set in the time he was born. He missed the 30s and 40s. He had no idea someone was on their way to meet them.

“Yea. House smells like them a bit. Must be a close neighbor.”Jason shrugged a little as he dressed before nodding. “A movie sounds good. You pick.”He said as he settled on the couch, glancing up at the sound of the doorbell ringing, taking a deep breath, frowning slightly at the sharp scent of sounding that smelled of snow and high places. He’d learned over the two centuries that he’d been alive, that weres didn’t always smell like their animals, but of the places that animal originally called home. He’d bet even money whoever was at their door was a snow creature of some kind.”Seb, get the door would you?”

"i hadn't even noticed. The realtors weren't were's right?" He asked, settling on the first avenger. He was rather proud of this movie, and n missednhis costars terribly. The woman, Krystal, he had been especiallh close with. He hadn't realized she was a vampire. Older vampires don't have a specific scent to them like youngers do. Be put the movie in the smiled. "Of course Jason." He said, going to get the door and opening it.

“No, they weren’t.”Jason shrugged smiling as they settled into watching the movie, glancing up when the door oepned. As much as he thought the weres were just animals, he was still curious. He’d bet money he was probably meeting their neighbor. Phedre smiled as she saw the younger vampire, her dark red hair pulled back into a pony tail, holding a pie, offering the brunette a smile. “Hi. I’m phedre. I live across the road. Saw you guys moving in yesterday and thought I’d come say hello.”She said smiling before her smile faded, wincing as she realized that she was offering food to people who lived on a liquid diet. “Sorry....”

Sebastian gave her one of his thousand watt smiles, chuckling a little. "It's nice to meet you. I'm sebastian, and the guy in there is my partner, Jason.." He explained, his eyes showing his slight curiousity about the woman. She certainly was beautiful, and he was actually bi, though jason probably didn't care. Oh, its alright. You didn't realize. It does smell good though." He admitted, eyes showing he still remembered the taste. He was still young after all.

“Hello.”Jason smiled as he moved in to greet her, smiling a little. “Hello.” “Come on in, we were just sitting down to watch a movie if you want to visit and have a piece of pie. We can’t have it, but you should have a piece.”Jason said smiling a little. “Well....it would be a shame for it to go to waste....and it does. Apple pie is my favorite.”Phedre smiled at the two as she let Jason show her into the house, looking pleased that she hadn’t offended them

Sebastian smiled, though on the inside he was insanely jealous. Apple pie had always been his favorite too, and he hadn't had a nice hot piece of apple pie since 1941. He had been turned by force back in WWII by some vampire whos name he never knew. All he knew was that he was german. He smiled at her as he closed the door, sitting back down on the couch, sipping his blood through a swirly straw krystal had given him. She said she thought he like it. "So, tell us about yourself, phedra. I'm curious." Sebastian said, smiling again.

"Nothing much to tell really. Just moved in a few months ago myself."she shrugged as Jason went to the kitchen to get her a plate and fork and dishing out a piece of pie for her. Smiling as she started to eat she tilted her head at the two vampires as Jason settled back on the couch with sebastian."I'd rather hear about you guys really."

Sebastian smiled. "Ah, i see. Well, not much to tell about me. I'm a fairly young vampire. Was turned when I was 25 and serving in WWII. Met Jason when I became an actor and moved to LA." he explained, smiling at her and him as he cut the pie, going to get the door as it rang again. "Ah! Its good to see you Krys! what brings you from new york?" Sebastian asked letting her in, grinning as he hygged her. He had missed her. Krystal chuckled a little. "I got tired of being cold, sebby. But also, I came on business. Seems your partner is the head here? Well no longer. I've just moved in. A few blocks down in a mansion." she said smirking slightly, as she took a sip of blood from her travel mug. Sebastian looked curious. He hadn't known she was a vampire. "Ah, see. I had no idea you're like me. You must be fairly old. Thats cool." he admitted, smiling at her. He knew krystal wouldn't take offence. She kissed his head. She had missed him too.

“Ah. That’s cool.”Phedre said smiling a little looking curious as she looked at the door, baring her teeth in a seblence of a smile, nto that because she disliked the woman, but because the were didn’t like being surrounded by so many vampires. “Hello.”Jason looked interested, tilting his head before paling in anger. “What?No. You have to go.”Jason scowled looking annoyed.

Sebastian made a scrunched face. "I was turned by force. never even knew the guy's name." He explained before getting the door, showing his friend in. Krystal looked at the woman, guessing at her thoughts. "I do apoligize. Can't really change what I am." She told her, a smallish smile on her face. She did not want any bad blood, no pun intended with anyone. She smiled at Jason. "Hello." She said simply, holding out her hand to shake. Sebastian sighed. "Be nice Jason. Shes my friend." He said, eyes showing no readable emotions.

Back
Top Bottom