Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Reign of the Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talija milled around in the open area outside the senate chambers. She had just been summoned back from a mission on Mustafar. Talija didn't like being treated like a dog who is called to fetch. But when the call comes from the Emperor, the supreme leader of the Galaxy and Master of the Sith, you listen. So Talija hoped aboard her ship and made her way to the Capital. She had been told she might have to play nice with Imperial officials and officers this time. That wasn't a prospect she very much like.

So she waited for her contact from the Emperor. As she waited, passing government officials often gawked at her tight black pants and high hells. Talija only responded by making eyes at them. She knew that should they ever approach, she would do what she always did. Bang them in her room and then murder them while they slept. That was the way she always reacted to the common fools who knew nothing of who she was.

"God." She mumbled to herself. "Could I just once interact with a normal personal who will actually do their job instead of trying to get in my pants?"

Troopers were stationed in guard at every doorway, perhaps a few too many for most security details. But as it was the senate, there was basically a battalion on call in-house at all times. Vera was one of them today, working a detail in what was considered a great honor. But mostly it was boring as all get out. It was guard duty after all. Stand still for hours at a time. Keep a vigilant eye out for threats. Confiscate weapons. Except lightsabers. Sith would not tolerate disarmament. Of course, the Emperor wouldn't be without protection in case of infiltration or, more likely, a Sith usurper. So basically, be cautious of everyone, and exert authority over everyone... Except Sith, because they would pull your intestines out through your nostrils.

So even as the Sith woman's heels clacked through the chamber, all Troopers kept their eyes directly forward, standing at guarded attention. That of course included Vera. Of course, there was no telling where a trooper's attentions might be directed with their helmets on, but the important thing was that they looked like they weren't moving. Out of mind, out of sight.

From the sea of Officals, came a young man wear a black sith robe with some blonde hair poking out of the hood. He looked at Talija not showing any sign of gawking before he approached her, just to see if she was the sort of person he though she was. He was silent as he looked at Vera among the sea of troopers as well before he turned his attention back to Talija and leaned on the wall as he said "I guess the Sith just want more attractive woman in there armies now, You look like the sort of person that would turn heads and make people gawk like idiots before you killed them in a heartbeat". He chuckled lighty and then lower his voice so only she could hear. "I bet I could outdo you in the sexual department if I really tried, I know what you've done to people who've approach you, word travels after all".

He then turned his attention back to waiting for the emperor, even though he could not care less about it after all. He had seen true Sith is action, they had never really cared for conquering the universe or at least never really made it so clear. He held no real respect for Sidious ether, he was only working for the sith to study the empire after all. Maybe even find an apprentice he could pass on his many years of knowledge to but he doubted that would ever happen because of the state the universe is in right now.

Nancy stumbled into the courtyard technically five minutes late, technically in breach of uniform regs, and technically still drunk from the night before. And technically it was Knight-Commander Nancy Green or some other pompous shit; they kept promoting her and she kept forgetting why, or what she was supposed to be called now. All she knew was she could pull rank on damn near anyone lately, and it was fucking sweet. Definitely made getting laid a hell of a lot easier when she could just order most of the rank and file to bend her over a railing somewhere out of sight. She smoothed out some of the more apparent wrinkles in her uniform and buttoned up the dull gray officer's blouse more or less straight. Nah, you know what? Fuck that shit. Instead of bothering to pretend at being a decent soldier, Nancy just fished in her pocket for her flask and took a little tug as she found a spot in the back near the doors and tried to stay out of sight. The trooper on guard duty beside her was quite a cutie.

"Hey," she whispered, leaning over to Vera and sneaking a slap on her ass when no one was looking. She offered the flask to Vera and said, "Hit this shit. I know those helmets have straws built in, just go for it."

Reputations were odd things. On one hand, the sith conversing had a reputation as bloodthirsty warmongers with fear boners. Merely expensive weapons of the empire, who paid them in freedom so long as they made the enemies of the empire weep. Nancy, stepping into the courtyard like she was drunk, and soon after proving that she was at least drinking on the job, had a reputation for being a crazy bitch. As she stepped over to the female trooper, she offered the flask with an 'encouraging' slap on Vera's shiny armored rear. It was certainly a curse, having form-fitted full body armor sometimes. Still, the slap jostled the trooper just a little, who tried to hide any and all reaction to it. Guard duty protocol, don't interact with people, even if they come to you, unless it's an emergency.

So when she was offered the drink, she did nothing, keeping at attention. While she was just a lowly trooper, Vera had herself a little reputation too. She was just a total stiff. Soon after though, a new pair of troopers walked up, signalling that it was time for the changing of the guard, at least in that particular doorway. Vera was officially relieved of duty. Snapping to a somehow even tighter attention, she and her partner in guard duty stepped off towards the personnel quarters, where they'd both go to their respective locker rooms to change out of their armor. Vera, being one of the few female troopers in the battalion, would be all alone.

The best part of being some virtuoso giant camel pilot was that you were basically indispensable. Maybe you were a slob, maybe you were a drunk or a pervert, but nobody gave a shit as long as you made your big metal buddies do their plodding dance of destruction when it came time for a ground assault. In her own way, Nancy loved the Rebellion. They gave her job security, and allowed her to do things like openly following Vera down the hall into the women's locker room. She practically broadcasted her intentions to have her way with the lowly trooper, and nobody would lift a finger to stop it.

"Hey again," she said, strutting into the facility just as Vera had started undoing the clasp on her helmet. She wasted no time on subtlety, knowing she'd eventually have to go back and do some kind of briefing. Instead Nancy just walked up and put her arms around Vera's waist, sliding her hands all over the cold, form-fitted armor plates. "I wish there was room in an AT-AT cockpit to wear armor like this, it's so fucking sexy."

Talija didn't respond to the youngish looking man. Her eyes followed the exchange between the gaurd trooper and the tank commander. Talija couldn't help but admire the way the ATAT trooper took command and took what she wanted. In fact, it made her a little wet in her leather pants just looking at the exchange. She inclined her head to the man who approached and said in a monotone fashion. "The emperor isn't coming. So don't hold your breath. He doesn't meet directly with anyone. you'd know that if you weren't an arrogant prick. Now if you'll excuse me, I just discovered some people I want to recruit for a mission."

With that, Talija walked off towards the battalion garrison. No one dared challenged her because they weren't sure if she'd jump their bones, or drive a lightsaber through their heart. As she walked into the door of the garrison locker room, she noticed the clearly drunk ATAT commander groping the trooper. Talija didn't say anything. She just leaned against the door way and watched. She'd let them have their fun before she tried to recruit them for her next mission. Having some muscle never hurt.

Unfortunately, now Vera didn't have protocol to fall back on, to help her ignore the higher rank officer that followed her into the locker room. Definitely drunk. And despite the armor plates, she could easily feel the hands grasping firmly at her backside and lower back. This was not a situation she was prepared for. Sure, Vera had been stress relief before for some of the other women in the battalion, but this was different. Worse yet, one of the sith had followed the ATAT operator, and was just watching. And she seemed... Happy. Vera could look right at her, though Nancy's back was to her so the ATAT operator didn't know.

"Ma'am," She started, directed towards Nancy, "You seem tired. You can use the bunks here to get some rest, ma'am." Her voice carried the cold, metallic twang of the helmet's modulator. Nancy could whisper and shout, but a trooper wearing a helmet always talked at the same volume because of those things. It was a good thing too, as Vera was feeling a rather tight lump in her throat from nerves, being around a drunk groper and a sith observer. Then again, everything inside the flexible underarmor felt rather tight at this point.

"Heh," Nancy laughed, her breath hitting the flexible layer over Vera's neck as she pecked and kissed at the girl's armored body. Her hands roamed all over, shamelessly groping the hard shell where it swelled above her sensitive points. Nancy knew that the girl could barely feel the touches, but the attention wasn't for her sake. "Emperor help me, I fucking love armor so much," she said, snaking her hand between the hardened outer and soft inner layer over one of Vera's breasts. Finally she could squeeze the sensitive place underneath all that plasteel.

Nancy turned her head to eyeball the Sith interloper. "Watch all you want, but this one's mine," she said forcefully, knowing that Sith didn't take kindly to "please". She turned Vera's body sharply so that the trooper was between her and the Sith looking on. Oh, Nancy had heard about this one. No matter what kind of military unit you were in, word always traveled fast. While she would love to burrow her face into Talija's dripping snatch, she didn't fancy losing her head in return. Instead, she put the trooper's body on display and gave a stern order. "Trooper, drop your pants this instant."

Talija was getting really turned on by the sheer aggressiveness that Nancy seemed to live her life with. It was rare to meet anyone as forceful or demanding. Talija wasn't sure if she wanted to dominate Nancy, or let the crazy commander dominate her. Just the thought of the possibilities had made her pussy begin to gush. Talija slipped her hand into her leather pants and begun to play with her pussy.

"Don't worry." She responded to Nancy. "I'm not here to interfere, unless you like threesomes. I'll wait my turn. Just make it good. I want to watch you dominate this trooper like she's your personal toy."

Talija kind of hoped for an invitation to join in. But for once in her life, she thought she may have met her match sexually. Nancy had the kind of mindset that bespoke someone who would fuck like crazy all day long.

Nancy liked the way the Sith's words sounded, but she still eyed Talija warily even as she continued feeling up Vera's armored body. "Oh, I love a good threesome," Nancy said as she forcefully grabbed at Vera's crotch plate, mashing the rigid and soft layers up into the trooper's privates. "But I also enjoy breathing, drinking, fighting and fucking, and I plan to keep doing all of those for a long time yet." She was becoming more aggressive now, feeling the heat inside her turned up by the Sith's presence, a combination of animal lust and the need to show strength before a predator. She may have been a drunk and a lech, a slob and a disgrace to the uniform, but through all that Nancy was still a cunning bitch. You had to have a certain killer instinct to plod through the battlefield in the galaxy's biggest target, a giant "shoot me" sign painted on your every armor plate.

"I said drop your pants, trooper," she hissed drunkenly into Vera's ear. Not waiting for the soldier to comply, she reached for the clasps that held Vera's crotch and thigh sections in place and started yanking them loose.

Yup... Vera was getting molested, no way out. She gulped as the woman was nipping at her neck, still quite conscious of the sith watching. So much so that she didn't realize one of the groping hands had found a way under the armored chestplate until it was too late, the plasteel pretty much trapping the hand in there while it groped, the plating's tight fit making it press all the more firmly into Vera's chest.

Whipped around until her back was towards the sith, she was proudly declared as claimed by the ATAT operator. A scary thought, as Sith would not be denied, and that was straight-up asking for trouble. Even worse though, was that she'd gotten ordered to drop trou right then and there. "Y-Yes, ma'am..." Vera timidly said, though the modulator made it come out loud and clear. Unclasping the lower parts of armro was anything but instant though as Vera unclasped the greaves, and the plasteel codpiece that covered her privates. As they dropped, the drunk might notice that the tight underarmor bulged out in an unusual way for a female trooper. If she didn't notice then, she'd certainly notice when the trousers were dropped, revealing a pale, smooth, and firm butt to the sith... And a stiff trouser blaster to the drunk. A trouser blaster perched just above the pink lips of her womanhood.

Talija continued to feverishly play with her pussy. Nancy was really one fucking hot bitch. Talija had to get in on that action. She really want to play with these two women. The trooper had a tight body, but Talija cold tell something was different about her. Each person had a different "feeling" when they were touched with the force. Vera wasn't like Nancy, that much was clear. Talija was just about to say something, when Vera took of her clothing. Exposing the female lightsaber just above her tight pussy. Talija's eyes popped open in shock. It wasn't something she'd seen very much, but she had to take part in it.

Walking over to the two women, her heels clicking on the ground. Talija grabbed Nancy by the ass. "Stop mouthing the fuck up. " She demanded. "I was trying to indicate I wanted t play with you two. But maybe I need to spell it out. I want you and her to play with me in whatever way occurs. As long as I get off in the end, you won't have to worry about anything from me. I only kill the people who try and screw me without making sure I get a good scream in. But you seem like the kind of aggressive little bitch that would eat me until I shook myself asleep. So what do you say fucking slut? Care to show me how a ATAT commander plays?"

Nancy smiled. How do ATAT commanders fuck? Now that was a question that ought not to be asked lightly. An ATAT driver, for example, would plow forward and smash Talija into the wall and grind their cunts together with as much force as possible. An ATAT gunner? Now that kind of girl would swing in low and hard, three fingers up to the knuckle and straight for the g-spot, then pulverize Talija's senses with a precise application of overwhelming stimulus. But a commander? A commander grabbed Talija's hair and bent her over at the waist, pressing her face into the crotch of her own uniform. She ground her covered sex against Talija's nose and mouth, then barked the order to Vera, "Trooper! You get that staff up and you ram it into this bitch hard and fast. I want a simultaneous bombardment on both objectives while I keep her command center occupied. Move, double time trooper!" Not waiting for her order to be obeyed, she instead pushed her own pants down just over her hips, barely enough to expose her fuzzy, dripping cunt so she could rub it bare across the Sith's face.

This was how a commander fucked, an envelopment from all directions at once, a firm hold on the beach head of Talija's hair and bringing her greatest weapons to bear at exactly the right points.

Two super-horny bitches... And one confused trooper. The sith's approach left the trooper fearing death, or somehow worse, when instead she declared that she was joining in, and that she'd better cum. Now it was entirely in everyone's best interest to start fucking like womp rats. For Nancy, that seemed to be no problem, as she aggressively took control of the sith and pushed her head down to get some oral action. Not only that, she was barking order again, demanding an attack on both objectives... An order that left the timid trooper more confused than ready to spring to action. Metaphors, confusion, and fear were not meant to mix. The trooper looked around in utter dumbfoundedness for a moment, before springing to life, realizing what was meant. At least somewhat.

So why did she go her locker? Fumbling with the lock, she opened it up and felt around a bit. Pulling out a small foil square with the empire's logo on it, she fumbled a bit more with it, opening up the small package to reveal a rubber. Bright red in color, she put it on before going back to where she'd been before. A trooper needed to be armored on duty, after all. She then pulled down Talija's pants, just enough to expose the woman's rear, bent over from Nancy's actions. A bundle of nerves, the trooper actually saluted the pair. "R-Ready, ma'am."

Mike shock his head and walked to the room where all the sex was taking place, as much as the girl had a point. Mike knew orders could come at anytime plus he could feel the young troopers fear so he walked up to the outside of the room and then using his force powers pulled the young girl away from the crazy horney chicks that were trying to fuck her. "Honestly, is everything all about sex here? Who to say I did not want join in?" Mike said with a coe smirk before he put Her down and smiled at them. Mike was not arrogant in the slightest but he did enjoy sex even as an observer he would enjoy it.

Talija was ready to be fucked. Her mouth was pressed hard to Nancy's puss, and the eagerness about feeling Vera's lightsaber had her all hot and bothered. The other concern was that Talija was allergic to latex. So she was going to have to get rid of the condom before they began. Right as the fucking was about to begin, that ass Mike came in and ruined it. Enraged, Talija turned around and grabbed her lightsaber. She didn't ignite it, as killing the fool shouldn't be necessary. But this was just rude.

"You dip shit." Talija yelled at Mike. "Can't you see this is a woman's only party. No go away and let us have fun. If you ask nicely, you can watch. Vera is spoken for. She has a lightsaber she needs to help train me with, and I don't like waiting." In her annoyance, Talija reached forward with her force powers. her lust had annoyed her to the point she didn't have complete control, but she tried to reach out, intending to make the dumb fools cloths fall off to humiliate him.

"Oi!" Nancy barked at the newcomer. "I've assumed full operational command in this theater. Flank and assume fire support role on the double!" When everyone stared like a bunch of nerf herders, she dropped any pretense of her command role. "For fuck's sake. You! Newbie! Flank to her left side and jack off onto her face! You! Trooper! Cock in her vagina, fingers in her ass, both objectives at once, and I want a hard bombardment! Do you copy, rookie?!"

"Now her I like" Mike said to Taija before he nodded to Nancy and drop off all his robe reviling a perfectly slim and muscular build, he had a few scar but nothing could pass for his large 9 and a half inch cock. He let Taija take Vera back to her postion and got into his own one, pumping his cock straight away, He always liked to record things so this sex party was going to be recorded. Mike was not one to be dominate but he liked seeing someone take a commanding role in this party.

Talija moaned. That jerk at least served some purpose. Now she just needed to make sure she wasn't going to die of shock. "Will you please take that rubber off?" She asked Vera. "I'm massively allergic, and I'd rather not die here. But otherwise, do what you will to me."

With that being said, Talija reached out with her mind to her two lightsabers. The handles were remarkable thin on account of her dainty hands. But they had a secret use. The hilt had been designed to serve as a dildo should the need arise. So Talija used her mind to guide each one. One went to Nancy, where it waited below her pussy. Talija's arousal kept her from a perfect hold on the dildo/saber, but it was ready to begin work. The other did the same but to Vera. "This is going to be fun." She said allowed, awaiting everyone else's next move.

"Ha, tricky bitch," Nancy said, grinding her cunt against Talija's mouth with renewed fervor, then pausing a moment to reach down and adjust the dildo saber toward her backdoor. "You're not getting off that easy, you're on pussy-eating duty until further notice. And you, trooper! What the hell are you doing with that rubber? Sith take it raw or not at all, now infiltrate this slut's perimeter and release your payload!"

Bantha shit had just hit the fan. The trooper had been confused and scared before. Now she was just straight out terrified as the other sith from earlier came in and pulled her away with that invisible sith voodoo stuff. It wasn't terribly forceful, but it certainly cast her aside, and she fell to her rear when she was set down. Looking between the two sith and the ATAT commander, she was definitely overwhelmed. So much so that she grabbed her gear and ran out the door, fumbling to put at least her trousers back on once she was out of sight of that terrifying trio. At least Talija wouldn't have to worry about that latex allergy.

Nancy sighed in exasperation. "This is why we can't have nice things. Tactical situation compromised, I'm fucking off to the extraction point. If you need me I'll be in the barracks getting properly railed until the briefing. You two Sith do...whatever the hell it is you do when you're not poaching other people's lays." She didn't bother helping Talija get dressed or even so much as touch Mike, she just pulled her pants up and walked off, leaving them to finish by themselves.

Nancy caught up with Trooper Vera just outside the barracks before she'd even had a chance to dress. Grabbing her roughly by the arm, she pulled the wayward trooper aside into one of the empty bunks. "Trooper, what the hell has gotten into you? Blowing me off, that's one thing. But those were Sith in there, and when the Sith are disappointed, people tend to die. A lot. Look, I didn't wanna fuck those two any more than you did, but at least my position gives me some safety. You gotta think about these things, soldier."

The poor trooper got yanked aside once more, this time into a dark bunk room as the drunk woman scolded her for walking off. The modulator was picking up Vera's heavy breathing, labored despite not having gotten very far. It was clear she was shaken up. It seemed odd, for a trained trooper to be afraid of a mere few aggressive advances on her person. But she soon elaborated, through staggered words, muddled by the cracking noise of the voice modulator. "I-I've seen mines... Snipers... Dying civilians..." There was an audible sniff, likely from holding back tears. "B-But that... Those two... I couldn't breathe. I-I couldn't think. A-And then it felt like, I-I don't know. Like ice. Wrapping around me. Dragging me. I-I thought I was dying right there. Th-They were going to kill me."

Nancy knew those words, she'd heard them from dozens of pilots and gunners within her battlegroup. A commander was nothing if they didn't tend to the morale of their troops, and despite every wretched thing about her, Nancy still prided herself on her command.

"Hey," she said, ducking over so that she was right in front of Vera's averted gaze. "It's okay, you're safe now. All that shit back there was my fault. Just breathe nice and slow for me, can you do that? Just in...and out. In...and out. You're okay." Nancy was keeping a bit of space between them this time, knowing how easy attacks like these could turn to full-on breakdowns if the victim was crowded. "Do you wanna take your helmet off? Get some fresh air?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom